I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Hey! I can still post here!
7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» Spongebuddymania.net
7/1/2018, 8:49 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The you're really pissing me off thread
7/1/2018, 8:47 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» FORUMOTION LIVES
7/1/2018, 7:46 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

» eeeeehhhhh
12/26/2017, 11:58 am by Conehead

» Hi everyone
12/26/2017, 11:55 am by Conehead

» Off-Topic!
12/26/2017, 2:51 am by OMJ

The Wiki

Go down

The Wiki

Post by tvguy347 on 8/11/2011, 12:45 am

Can we move back to the old one? =/ I'm not the only one having problems...

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 32300

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wiki

Post by SpongeSebastian on 8/11/2011, 9:46 am

The editing tool was working fine before teenj did that upgrade. He's tried reverting back to the previous tool, but we're still having some problems. Teenj says that he's reported the problem to wikia.

In the meantime, there's a way to work around the glitch. You can either click "Code view" when creating the page or you can create the page first and then edit it.
We are not moving back to that god-awful wikispaces.

As moderator, I act very rarely, but I think times.
<---Courtesy of Jelly

Check out the new SBC Wiki: http://sbcommunity.wikia.com/wiki/The_SpongeBob_Community_Wiki
SpongeSebastian
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 17032

View user profile http://www.tv.com/users/SpongeSebastian/profile.php

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 8/11/2011, 1:58 pm

Wikispaces was MUCH easier and simpler to use than Wikia. Wikia overcomplicates itself, whereas Wikispaces featured a cleaner and simpler interface which was all we need.

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 8/11/2011, 1:59 pm

tvguy347 wrote:Wikispaces was MUCH easier and simpler to use than Wikia. Wikia overcomplicates itself, whereas Wikispaces featured a cleaner and simpler interface which was all we need.
I find Wikia much better.

Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 53967

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna on 8/11/2011, 2:00 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:Wikispaces was MUCH easier and simpler to use than Wikia. Wikia overcomplicates itself, whereas Wikispaces featured a cleaner and simpler interface which was all we need.
Wikia is also more professional.

ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 18887

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 8/11/2011, 2:08 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:

Mmkay, so back up your answer. Wikispaces doesn't freeze up, doesn't overcomplicate itself, isn't hard to use, displays content in a much simpler way, and it doesn't have ads. Wikia freezes up, is overcomplicated, harder to use, displays content in a weird way, and does have ads.

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna on 8/11/2011, 2:14 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:

Mmkay, so back up your answer. Wikispaces doesn't freeze up, doesn't overcomplicate itself, isn't hard to use, displays content in a much simpler way, and it doesn't have ads. Wikia freezes up, is overcomplicated, harder to use, displays content in a weird way, and does have ads.
Everything uses Wikia, dude. Also, it's not that hard to navigate, while wikispaces is all cluttered on the one side.

ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 8/11/2011, 2:19 pm

ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:

Everything uses Wikia, dude. Also, it's not that hard to navigate, while wikispaces is all cluttered on the one side.

What? If everybody jumped off a bridge, would that make it a good point to do it? Nope.

While that is true, it was nice to see spin offs all in one spot. There was also a nifty little search button. It also wasn't 'cluttered.' Cluttered means unorganized and untidy. This was organized and tidy, in one line.

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna on 8/11/2011, 2:42 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:

What? If everybody jumped off a bridge, would that make it a good point to do it? Nope.

While that is true, it was nice to see spin offs all in one spot. There was also a nifty little search button. It also wasn't 'cluttered.' Cluttered means unorganized and untidy. This was organized and tidy, in one line.
When'd you turn into my mom? >.>

and no, cluttered doesn't mean that, it just means everything its thrown together just in one place, which was kind of stupid. Also, WIKIA HAS A SEARCH BUTTON TOO. I've used it a lot.

ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 8/11/2011, 5:25 pm

ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:

and no, cluttered doesn't mean that, it just means everything its thrown together just in one place, which was kind of stupid. Also, WIKIA HAS A SEARCH BUTTON TOO. I've used it a lot.

When'd you start making stupid points?

Yes, that's what cluttered means. Google it. Numerous sources say the same general thing. And it's not stupid. You can see everything in a nice orderly way instead of the cluster it's in on Wikia.

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 8/11/2011, 5:36 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:

Yes, that's what cluttered means. Google it. Numerous sources say the same general thing. And it's not stupid. You can see everything in a nice orderly way instead of the cluster it's in on Wikia.
Aren't you always going on about how SBC needs to be more professional and all that? Well the Wikia is trying to accomplish that whereas the Wikispaces very much failed at it. The Wikispaces was competent, yes, but not good enough. Wikia is simply better in my opinion, and I think it will be better for SBC. Wikispaces looked very unprofessional and I did not like using it, which is why I was not there very often (something I suggest to you if you hate Wikia as much as you say you do...), and Wikia has a much better look and feel. There are currently some bugs on Wikia that are being solved, same as on any other website, that's just the reality of the situation. This is up to THEIR staff, so you need to just stay out of that.

Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 8/11/2011, 5:50 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:

Aren't you always going on about how SBC needs to be more professional and all that? Well the Wikia is trying to accomplish that whereas the Wikispaces very much failed at it. The Wikispaces was competent, yes, but not good enough. Wikia is simply better in my opinion, and I think it will be better for SBC. Wikispaces looked very unprofessional and I did not like using it, which is why I was not there very often (something I suggest to you if you hate Wikia as much as you say you do...), and Wikia has a much better look and feel. There are currently some bugs on Wikia that are being solved, same as on any other website, that's just the reality of the situation. This is up to THEIR staff, so you need to just stay out of that.

The SBC Wiki staff? I'm an admin on the SBC Wiki, I'm part of the staff. Wink I won't stay out of it, because I am staff.

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 8/11/2011, 5:53 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:

The SBC Wiki staff? I'm an admin on the SBC Wiki, I'm part of the staff. Wink I won't stay out of it, because I am staff.
You are not one of the founders, and even if you are part of the staff this discussion should be done between all of you, not in the Staff Lounge. Maybe a better way to spend your time with this matter is to attempt to fix the issues at hand, don't you think?

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 8/11/2011, 5:56 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:

You are not one of the founders, and even if you are part of the staff this discussion should be done between all of you, not in the Staff Lounge. Maybe a better way to spend your time with this matter is to attempt to fix the issues at hand, don't you think?

...and? There's only one founder to my knowledge, so obviously. And that's not my job; I'm busy trying to add content.

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 8/11/2011, 5:58 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:

...and? There's only one founder to my knowledge, so obviously. And that's not my job; I'm busy trying to add content.
Alright, that's enough of this unrelated discussion on my site. Topic locked.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 8/11/2011, 11:01 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:

Alright, that's enough of this unrelated discussion on my site. Topic locked.

U MEAN Monster ROCK!

YEAH!

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down