SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com sbc mafia  Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
sbc mafia  106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
sbc mafia  Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
sbc mafia  Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
sbc mafia  Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
sbc mafia  Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
sbc mafia  Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
sbc mafia  Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
sbc mafia  Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
sbc mafia  Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
sbc mafia  Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

sbc mafia

4 posters

Go down

sbc mafia  Empty sbc mafia

Post by tvguy347 8/5/2011, 1:34 am

It was a quiet, chilly morning on the boards. Little spambots scurried along, others being brushed aside by the bigger and better-coded bots.

In the heart of the Krabby Kronicle, Main Admin that70sguy92 sipped at his glass of gin when two members who had gotten the temporary job as guards hauled in a crazy member with tattered siggies and avvies around him.

"Who's this?" demanded 70s coarsely.

"Cardiefan7, sir," one guard spat. "He's on sbc's Top 200 List for spamming up a topic down in Video Game Plaza."

70s grunted and gestured towards a hole in the corner with a sign above it marked, "BANNED." A glass container sat next to it where dozens of people sat. A sign above the plexiglass read, "SUSPENDED."

~~~

"GO, GO!" Admin ExKizuna sat in a Ban Patrol car with JellyfishJammer. They had been staking out the Spongebob boards in hopes of catching the evasive LordCutler31 who had tricked the board's moderators, Heartlover12 and 88we, into banning several users. They were now in hot pursuit of him, who was running towards a Dogs thread.

Ex and Jelly both left the car and ran on foot towards the dog thread, which stood at a measly two pages which wasn't anything. Catching this guy would be easy. They both ran in, ban guns and ban hammers aimed, but were shocked as the thread shook.

"He can hack," Jelly muttered.

"What do you mean?" Ex asked.

"He locked the thread," she said, and went back to the doors and tugged. It didn't budge. "Yeah, he can hack."

"Stand back," said Ex, and blasted the thread open with an admin wand, with "UNLOCK" written on the side. They exited and saw LC31 running from the thread.

~~~

"You LOST him?" 70s cried when Ex and Jelly reported back. "How could you've LOST him!?"

"We're sorry," Jelly said. Ex leaned on 70s's throne and took a smoke.

"Don't worry," puffed Ex. "We got a report from a GFX at the Trash who said LC31 was spotted around that area. We'll get im tomorrow."

"What if there's NO tomorrow, Ex? I told you, you need to get him. You DIDN'T get him. He's going to keep hacking, and soon enough he's going to start deleting accounts. STOP HIM." 70s got up and stormed out of the room.

~~~

SpongeSebastian walked briskly down the hallway of the Off Topic Lounge, on the 43rd Page. He pulled out his iPM, the latest cell phone released into the Community. He dialed briskly and put it up to his ear.

"Hi," he said and looked nervously behind him. He listened and then entered into another post, which happened to belong to himself. "No, no, I told you, you're safe where you are."

SpongeSeb sat down in his desk and then listened for a little while longer before saying, "No, stay in the trash. It's been made Breaking News, and you don't need that publicity. Bring the whole group back together again, okay? I'll keep tabs with 70s. I'm your inside man, Cutler, and I won't disappoint, I promise."

He hung up and relaxed, looking up at the ceiling which featured SpongeSeb's post info and avatar. SpongeSeb didn't believe 70s deserved to be in power. It was bullshit. Soon enough HE would be in power. Not Cutler or 70s.

~~~

Ex knocked on Deli's Sharing Time thread.

She answered after a few moments.

"Oh... hey, Ex!" she said happily and then corrected herself. "I mean sir. Sorry, sir. Forgot you're an admin now... sir."

"Nah, Deli, it's okay," he said, waving it off. "I know how 70s has everyone call him sir, but I don't. I'm still the same as I was in my moderating days."

"Oh... good to know," she nodded. "Want to come in?"

"Yeah." They entered and Deli poured him a cup of icons.

"Here," she said and handed it to him. She grinned. "It's piping hot, fresh. Be careful."

"Oh, thank GOD, Deli," he said and sipped it. "I've been needing a good ole cup of fresh icons. It's been super hard, long days on the Force lately."

"It has?" she said sarcastically. SBC had gotten drastically larger in the previous years, to the point where they'd had to get thousands of servers to support the site. It was a stress on the small staff of six excluding 70s, who didn't do much but rule on this throne and order gin and wine.

"Yeah," he said and plopped himself down on the couch. He hadn't noticed the sarcasm. "And this fucking Allegiance of Super Smilies doesn't help a damned thing."

Deli stopped cold; she was a part of the Allegiance of Super Smilies. ASS had been formed when things had gotten so bad that users began fending for themselves again spambots, spammers, hackers, and trolls by teaming up with the godly lords that were smilies.

"Why is the Allegiance interfering?" Deli asked, and sat down next to him.

"They're actually helping out my job in a way," he replied. "But 70s hates them and makes me go out and arrest my friends."

Deli was scared now. She couldn't possibly get arrested by the staff. They were her friends! Ex especially. He wouldn't do that. He wouldn't arrest her. Would he?

~~~

There was an explosion in the Krabby Kronicle as all of the threads were wiped out. 70s flew from his throne, dying instantly. Down below, Queen Sara heard the news and embraced the fact that she was now the sole ruler of SBC.

~~~

"Steel, he's DEAD," tvguy said as he placed a towel over 70s's idle body.

"You seriously can't tell, tvguy!" Steel rasped as he dialed Clappy's iPM, who had become the Senior Admin below 70s.

"Clappy won't do anything different than what I'm doing!" cried tvguy. "Stop wasting your time."

Steel slumped. He had been a loyal supporter of 70s and Sara, and now one of them was dead. It was shocking; there hadn't been a death in sbc since the Staff began embracing use of ban guns, ban hammers, and suspension beams. Admins also used Admin Wands.

"Alright, so then who DO I call, tvguy?" asked Steel hoarsely. "Because who else is going to know?"

"The whole forum just went to shit. Someone will know."

~~~

Jelly and Ex had been eating down in the Olive Garden thread in Chum is Fum when the entire forum shook. Upon further investigation, they'd found out about the attack and raced back to the Krabby Kronicle where they found dozens of GFX lighting up the room with elaborate lights and beginning to rebuild quickly.

"What happened!?" Ex screamed, and Jelly began to weep.

A header suddenly appeared at the top of the forum. It read:

"USERS OF SBC
COWER IN FEAR
I HAVE AN INSIDE MAN
CUTLER"

"Notice Cutler has a strong resemblance to Hitler," Ex muttered.

A new line appeared on the header.

"I'D WATCH YOUR MOUTH
I CAN HEAR YOU AND SEE YOU
AND I CAN ERASE YOU ANY TIME I'D LIKE
OR KILL YOU JUST LIKE I DID WITH YOUR LITTLE LEADER"
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42325

Back to top Go down

sbc mafia  Empty Re: sbc mafia

Post by ExKizuna 8/5/2011, 2:08 am

tvguy347 wrote:It was a quiet, chilly morning on the boards. Little spambots scurried along, others being brushed aside by the bigger and better-coded bots.

In the heart of the Krabby Kronicle, Main Admin that70sguy92 sipped at his glass of gin when two members who had gotten the temporary job as guards hauled in a crazy member with tattered siggies and avvies around him.

"Who's this?" demanded 70s coarsely.

"Cardiefan7, sir," one guard spat. "He's on sbc's Top 200 List for spamming up a topic down in Video Game Plaza."

70s grunted and gestured towards a hole in the corner with a sign above it marked, "BANNED." A glass container sat next to it where dozens of people sat. A sign above the plexiglass read, "SUSPENDED."

~~~

"GO, GO!" Admin ExKizuna sat in a Ban Patrol car with JellyfishJammer. They had been staking out the Spongebob boards in hopes of catching the evasive LordCutler31 who had tricked the board's moderators, Heartlover12 and 88we, into banning several users. They were now in hot pursuit of him, who was running towards a Dogs thread.

Ex and Jelly both left the car and ran on foot towards the dog thread, which stood at a measly two pages which wasn't anything. Catching this guy would be easy. They both ran in, ban guns and ban hammers aimed, but were shocked as the thread shook.

"He can hack," Jelly muttered.

"What do you mean?" Ex asked.

"He locked the thread," she said, and went back to the doors and tugged. It didn't budge. "Yeah, he can hack."

"Stand back," said Ex, and blasted the thread open with an admin wand, with "UNLOCK" written on the side. They exited and saw LC31 running from the thread.

~~~

"You LOST him?" 70s cried when Ex and Jelly reported back. "How could you've LOST him!?"

"We're sorry," Jelly said. Ex leaned on 70s's throne and took a smoke.

"Don't worry," puffed Ex. "We got a report from a GFX at the Trash who said LC31 was spotted around that area. We'll get im tomorrow."

"What if there's NO tomorrow, Ex? I told you, you need to get him. You DIDN'T get him. He's going to keep hacking, and soon enough he's going to start deleting accounts. STOP HIM." 70s got up and stormed out of the room.

~~~

SpongeSebastian walked briskly down the hallway of the Off Topic Lounge, on the 43rd Page. He pulled out his iPM, the latest cell phone released into the Community. He dialed briskly and put it up to his ear.

"Hi," he said and looked nervously behind him. He listened and then entered into another post, which happened to belong to himself. "No, no, I told you, you're safe where you are."

SpongeSeb sat down in his desk and then listened for a little while longer before saying, "No, stay in the trash. It's been made Breaking News, and you don't need that publicity. Bring the whole group back together again, okay? I'll keep tabs with 70s. I'm your inside man, Cutler, and I won't disappoint, I promise."

He hung up and relaxed, looking up at the ceiling which featured SpongeSeb's post info and avatar. SpongeSeb didn't believe 70s deserved to be in power. It was bullshit. Soon enough HE would be in power. Not Cutler or 70s.

~~~

Ex knocked on Deli's Sharing Time thread.

She answered after a few moments.

"Oh... hey, Ex!" she said happily and then corrected herself. "I mean sir. Sorry, sir. Forgot you're an admin now... sir."

"Nah, Deli, it's okay," he said, waving it off. "I know how 70s has everyone call him sir, but I don't. I'm still the same as I was in my moderating days."

"Oh... good to know," she nodded. "Want to come in?"

"Yeah." They entered and Deli poured him a cup of icons.

"Here," she said and handed it to him. She grinned. "It's piping hot, fresh. Be careful."

"Oh, thank GOD, Deli," he said and sipped it. "I've been needing a good ole cup of fresh icons. It's been super hard, long days on the Force lately."

"It has?" she said sarcastically. SBC had gotten drastically larger in the previous years, to the point where they'd had to get thousands of servers to support the site. It was a stress on the small staff of six excluding 70s, who didn't do much but rule on this throne and order gin and wine.

"Yeah," he said and plopped himself down on the couch. He hadn't noticed the sarcasm. "And this fucking Allegiance of Super Smilies doesn't help a damned thing."

Deli stopped cold; she was a part of the Allegiance of Super Smilies. ASS had been formed when things had gotten so bad that users began fending for themselves again spambots, spammers, hackers, and trolls by teaming up with the godly lords that were smilies.

"Why is the Allegiance interfering?" Deli asked, and sat down next to him.

"They're actually helping out my job in a way," he replied. "But 70s hates them and makes me go out and arrest my friends."

Deli was scared now. She couldn't possibly get arrested by the staff. They were her friends! Ex especially. He wouldn't do that. He wouldn't arrest her. Would he?

~~~

There was an explosion in the Krabby Kronicle as all of the threads were wiped out. 70s flew from his throne, dying instantly. Down below, Queen Sara heard the news and embraced the fact that she was now the sole ruler of SBC.

~~~

"Steel, he's DEAD," tvguy said as he placed a towel over 70s's idle body.

"You seriously can't tell, tvguy!" Steel rasped as he dialed Clappy's iPM, who had become the Senior Admin below 70s.

"Clappy won't do anything different than what I'm doing!" cried tvguy. "Stop wasting your time."

Steel slumped. He had been a loyal supporter of 70s and Sara, and now one of them was dead. It was shocking; there hadn't been a death in sbc since the Staff began embracing use of ban guns, ban hammers, and suspension beams. Admins also used Admin Wands.

"Alright, so then who DO I call, tvguy?" asked Steel hoarsely. "Because who else is going to know?"

"The whole forum just went to shit. Someone will know."

~~~

Jelly and Ex had been eating down in the Olive Garden thread in Chum is Fum when the entire forum shook. Upon further investigation, they'd found out about the attack and raced back to the Krabby Kronicle where they found dozens of GFX lighting up the room with elaborate lights and beginning to rebuild quickly.

"What happened!?" Ex screamed, and Jelly began to weep.

A header suddenly appeared at the top of the forum. It read:

"USERS OF SBC
COWER IN FEAR
I HAVE AN INSIDE MAN
CUTLER"

"Notice Cutler has a strong resemblance to Hitler," Ex muttered.

A new line appeared on the header.

"I'D WATCH YOUR MOUTH
I CAN HEAR YOU AND SEE YOU
AND I CAN ERASE YOU ANY TIME I'D LIKE
OR KILL YOU JUST LIKE I DID WITH YOUR LITTLE LEADER"
The "Admin wand" should've been an Admin Grenade. xD Oh, but this was actually awesome. I mean, anoooother SBC spin-off? This one actually ROCKED. I want more, I really do.
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 28912

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 8/5/2011, 2:12 am

lol thanks. =D I was actually going to introduce the Admin Grenade, Admin Caresser, and Admin Shit Thrower later on. Silly Face! As well as many other types of amazing weapons used to moderate. Silly Face!

But thanks man!
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 8/5/2011, 2:14 am

tvguy347 wrote:lol thanks. =D I was actually going to introduce the Admin Grenade, Admin Caresser, and Admin Shit Thrower later on. Silly Face! As well as many other types of amazing weapons used to moderate. Silly Face!

But thanks man!
Please no, I want this to be only serious. D:
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 8/5/2011, 2:28 am

ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:lol thanks. =D I was actually going to introduce the Admin Grenade, Admin Caresser, and Admin Shit Thrower later on. Silly Face! As well as many other types of amazing weapons used to moderate. Silly Face!

But thanks man!

It totally is. Silly Face! It's not what you think. xD
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 8/5/2011, 2:34 am

tvguy347 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:

But thanks man!

So...It's NOT a weapon that throws shit?
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 8/5/2011, 11:50 am

ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:

But thanks man!

Nope. It's a metaphor.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 8/5/2011, 11:54 am

tvguy347 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:

But thanks man!

Nope. It's a metaphor.
Thank god. So, when do ya think the next one will come out?
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 8/5/2011, 12:14 pm

ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:

But thanks man!

Nope. It's a metaphor.
Thank god. So, when do ya think the next one will come out?

I'm actually halfway through the second episode, which is pretty good. Smile These will generally be shorter than DU episodes, but longer than like Misadventures episodes. Somewhere in the middle, so maybe in the next couple of days.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 8/5/2011, 1:24 pm

Yet again another SBC spin-off, which we have seen a hell of a lot of recently. Silly Face!

However, I thoroughly enjoyed this and will probably tune in to future installments. Good job tvguy!
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 49076

Back to top Go down

Post by SOF 8/5/2011, 1:31 pm

could it be equivalent to DU?
SOF
SOF
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 35408

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 8/6/2011, 1:30 am

SOF wrote:could it be equivalent to DU?

What? Once again, SOF, this is something entirely different. I doubt you even read it.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 8/7/2011, 5:21 pm

Chapter 2: The Plan

Cutler leaned in his chair. He'd just selected a fancy new avatar and rank bar from MDPP's graphics shop. It was ridiculous expensive at a whopping 8000d, but it'd be worth it. He was now waiting for the crucial call from SpongeSebastian, but the damned mod was taking forever. Was it seriously that hard to get good help these days in the Community? Honestly...

The iPM vibrated and he immediately snatched it up.

"Yeah?" he rasped.

"Sorry, sir, it's busy around here. Did y'know 70s was killed?" cried Seb.

"Yes, you dipshit, I killed him!"

"Oh, right, sorry sir."

Cutler rolled his eyes.

"Alright, Seb, I need you to make sure nobody takes the MA throne until I gather up the mafia."

"You still haven't gathered them back up?"

"It's hard to organize it, SpongeSeb, you wouldn't know." Cutler angrily hung up and threw the phone at the wall. He exited and walked out onto the streets of sbc. He was in the heart of the Community. Widgets skyscraped higher than any threads could ever reach. Thousands of users bustled around around him, not knowing he was about to kill them all.

He turned in the other direction.

~~~

Queen Sara walked briskly into burnt room. She wore a glittering necklace of jewels, a pale green avatar that draped irregularly around her, and a white furred siggy.

"Where is he?" she commanded.

One dimwitted GFX who was sobbing pointed at a body on the floor covered with a sky blue towel.

"What is he doing on the floor!?" she hollered. "Get him a fucking coffin or something."

"Yes, sir, I mean ma'am," the GFX mumbled and ran off.

Sara placed her hands on her hips and breathed out. She shut her eyes and placed one hand on her forehead. She then began to sputter and cry.

"Sara?" Ex, Jelly, and tvguy walked up slowly behind her.

"What?" she spat.

"We... just... er--- what did we want again, Jelly?" Ex said.

Jelly jabbed Ex right in the middle of his avatar. He stiffened as they inched closer to the Queen of SBC.

"Just go," Sara sighed weekly and plopped down onto the floor. "Just... don't even try."

"It's alright, Sara, we---" started tvguy.

"It's not alright," she said coldly. "My husband died because of some idiot YOU guys can't catch."

"Excuse me, but there are millions of people here," Ex jutted in. "That makes it a bit harder to track the guy down."

"Use the ACP," Sara said. "Even I have one!" She pulled out a button that resembled the Staples' "Easy" Button, but was marked with 'ACP' instead.

"Our search function is unusable," Jelly explained. "We CAN'T use it. And there are literally millions of pages of users. If we can't search for Cutler, we don't know where he is."

"Isn't it alphabetized?"

"Nope. Our GFX team really slacked off."

Ex, tvguy, and Jelly all now joined her on the floor. Sara sighed.

"Hey, you!" Sara said to a passing by Trash Mod. "Bring us a fresh cup of icons, okay?"

"Yes, Queen," she said and scurried. A few moments later she returned with four yellow cups of smoking hot icons.

"So, what do you suppose we should do?" the queen asked. "Because I really have no idea where to start."

"Well, I was--"

Sara's cup exploded in a flurry of hot icons and she slumped over.

"SHE'S BLEEDING! EX, TVGUY, SHE'S---"

Ex had thrown himself over Sara as soon as it had happened. tvguy, shocked, stood up and pulled out an iPM. Dialing frantically, he called HQ.

"Alright, we need backup out here. The queen's been shot. Yeah, we have no clue. I don't fucking care, just get somebody out here!" He hung up and kneeled down and applied pressure to Sara's wounds with a tatter of his avvie.

~~~

The forum was painted black the following morning as Sara was placed in a black png and shipped off into the airwaves. Everybody was crying; Sara had been a forum icon, and more recently, their queen. She talked in forums just like regular users despite the fact that she was the MA's wife.

Clappy leaned in his chair in his Sharing Time thread where his office was located. The door opened and Wumbology entered.

"Oh, Wumbo!" Clappy said, straightening up in his seat. "I haven't seen you since... er... um, what brings you here?"

Wumbo had been demoted from his admin spot years before after 70s feared Wumbo would rise up against him and overthrow him.

"I'd like to be reinstated on the staff," he said coldly.

"Why do you come to me?" Clappy gulped and shifted uncomfortably in his chair.

"You're the Senior Admin, Claps," Wumbo said without blinking. "You're the highest ranking staff member in sbc as of now."

"Oh... um... right." He sat up straight and began to write a post on a piece of paper labeled 'SBC SENIOR ADMIN APPROVED.'

"Here." He handed Wumbo the paper. "That reinstates you back onto the staff as a moderator."

"Thank you," and he walked out.

~~~

"Was it you?" SpongeSebastian spoke smoothly into his iPM.

"What was what me?" Cutler replied.

"You know what I'm talking about."

"No, I honestly don't!" smirked Cutler.

"The death! You killed Sara, didn't you?"

"My finger slipped on the trigger, I swear!"

"I thought you promised you wouldn't touch her."

"Did I?"

"Yes, you did, Cutler!"

"Stop repeating my name, it's weird."

"UGGH!" SpongeSeb hung up and rested his hands in his arms.

~~~

Step 1...

Complete
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 8/9/2011, 9:06 pm