I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» FORUMOTION LIVES
12/31/2017, 11:14 am by jjsthekid

» The you're really pissing me off thread
12/27/2017, 10:08 pm by tvguy347

» The Lobby
12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

» eeeeehhhhh
12/26/2017, 11:58 am by Conehead

» Hi everyone
12/26/2017, 11:55 am by Conehead

» Off-Topic!
12/26/2017, 2:51 am by OMJ

» The Delta Queen
12/25/2017, 10:51 pm by Frank Costanza

» I'm back, fuckwads!
12/25/2017, 6:47 pm by SOF

Clappy, Please Read This

Go down

Clappy, Please Read This

Post by tvguy347 on 8/3/2011, 4:35 pm

Clappy,

I honestly cannot express enough how sorry I am for what I said. You said to try and sting you hard, and that's what I did. I realize now that what I did was entirely wrong and I feel 100000x worse than sorry. I feel like a poor excuse for a human being, and what I did was unnecessary, excessive, and just something that warrants you having all the contempt in the world for me. I want to say I'm sorry, but I know that that is NOT enough. The expression, "You don't know what you have until you lose it" applies here. I realize now that you were one of my best e-friends. You never really got angry at me, you were always calm, and I now see why you're on the staff. Out of the craziness in all the staff members, you held down the fort and were probably the most normal. It's rare when you fight with people, and you're calm. You definitely deserve to be an admin. I do see the hype around you; you're kind, compassionate, and fun to be around and talk to.

I truly hate myself for what I've done to you. I can completely understand and comprehend your reasoning if you hate me, which I wouldn't blame you if you do. I said those things, because truth be told, I was simply and stupidly jealous. I as a user don't come close to being as great of an e-friend as you. I'm a lying, ignorant, arrogant asshole, and I shoved you away when you tried to become closer with me. You get along with everybody and I don't. I know it's incredibly... just wrong for me to envy you, but I do and I'm even sorrier for that. I'm a sorry excuse for a user, and a sorry excuse for an admin. I'd also like to apologize to everybody I've wronged in the past, particularly Ex for always fighting with you for stupid reasons when you're the right one; 70s, for being inexplicably evil with you, always putting my feelings before yours when you need comforting; Dragiiin, for being coarse and impatient with you; Jelly, for starting that fight a few months ago with you and Clappy for no reason; jjs, for occasionally being mean to you for no reason; webizoid, because I cussed at you all the time just because I was a douche that day; SOF, for constantly getting irritated with you, when I know that English isn't your first language; teenj, for bashing your spin off and just not attempting to be your friend when you try to be mine; CDCB, for ignoring you when you loyally ask on how things are going with DU; and to everyone else that I terribly wronged. I can't say more than I am truly, legit-ly, genuinely, sincerely, and authentically sorry for my actions. But most of all, I apologize to you, Clappy.

That being said, I do not think I can go on being an admin. It'd be wrong and I doubt people would want me to stay on the staff knowing about the cruel things I said to Clappy. I'd love to stay on the staff, but I cannot fully come to terms with myself and stay on the SBC Staff. I've loved serving you guys, even if it may have not been for the better. I cannot officially say, but I can probably guess my replacement will be ExKizuna, and he deserves it.

Clappy, I love you bro, and I'd like to reiterate this:

I am 100% sorry.

-tvguy

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 31690

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clappy, Please Read This

Post by Clappy on 8/3/2011, 6:59 pm

Check your inbox in a few minutes. I will send you my response, since things like this should remain in private.

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 38441

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 8/6/2011, 8:55 pm

Can someone un-BN tis?

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 31690

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down