Log in

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Bikini Bottom in 3D
1/10/2013, 9:18 pm by CDCB

» Off-Topic!
9/6/2011, 7:19 am by OMJ

» Spin-Off Festival Info
9/5/2011, 7:10 pm by ExKizuna

» SpongeBob is now a subculture!!! :D
9/5/2011, 12:19 pm by Jaiman1998

» Contest!!!!1111!!11!!!!
9/2/2011, 8:59 pm by spongebobiscool

» Rate the Thing Above You
9/1/2011, 3:30 pm by SOF

» The Ban Game!
9/1/2011, 2:16 pm by SOF

» This or That? game
9/1/2011, 2:15 pm by SOF

» Guess the Next Poster
9/1/2011, 2:13 pm by SOF


My New Way To Celebrate My 8000th Post - Revelations!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My New Way To Celebrate My 8000th Post - Revelations!

Post by Clappy on 8/3/2011, 11:00 am

Well, since I was stupid enough to hold a roast that went way too far (and I'll take the blame for it), let's do this with a revelations thread. If this turns out to be a I hate myself thread, what do you guys expect, I am in a depressed mood.

1- I feel like my spin-offs suck now. It doesn't have anything to do with what tvguy said, but I feel that people are really disappointed that my spin-offs aren't as long as 70s, tvguy's, Steel's, etc. I have explained this before, but its because it feels like writing spin-offs that long has turned into a bit of a chore for me. I write spin-offs for fun and if anyone has a problem with my length, its because that I am satisfied writing middle of the line spin-offs. Oh and while we are at it, my spin-offs do not seem like rip offs of other shows. I admit that The Way We Met was somewhat like How I Met Your Mother, but Spin-off Action stayed as far way from ripping off Total Drama as possible. Don't you dare say that Bikini Bottom High is a rip off of teen dramas because that would be like saying Bikini Top is as well.

2- I do feel like I post way too much. Do you know why I do? It's because this is one of my favorite sites and what better way to prove it by picking up activity. Tvguy. You always post comments about activity all the damn time. Whether its in your sharing time, the OT lounge, etc., I tried to satisfy your needs to increase site activity by posting a hell of a lot. Sorry if you have a problem with it, but if you love this site as much as you insist you do, I thought you would clearly understand. Oh and all this posting nor does my friendship with 70s make me an automatic staff member. I was made staff because I deserved it. Terminoob even said it himself that me, 70s, and him were suppose to be the original three admin team. He wouldn't have done this if he didn't think I could handle it. He clearly thought I could handle it and so did 70s, which is why I was made staff. Oh and don't call him termiprick if you reply to this thread tvguy or bash termi. This isn't about him.

3- If everyone has a problem with me being an admin, then I clearly am not doing my job right. Well don't worry, I don't need to have a rank title to have people respect me. Just to prove it, I am leaning towards resigning as an admin right now. Let's face it, this was going to happen later on in the year anyway (more on that in my final revelation), but if I am lousy, better run with a four person admin team than a five. Nothing is official about me resigning yet, but its a thought that is running through my head because let's face it. I am clearly speaking what I am thinking since this is a revelations thread.

4- Whatever holy aurora that tvguy was talking about that surrounds me is unwarranted. I try my best to just be myself and be the best possible friend I can be to everyone on here. Clearly everyone on here loves me for being me and that explains why everyone was so happy that I came back to them with open arms....even you, tvguy. You opened me back with open arms even though I had no clue who the hell you were. While you were obviously studying me trying to understand why there was this so called hype that surrounded me, I was being nice to you, trying to make a new friend. I thought that over the past year, we became close enough to become good e-friends, but boy was I wrong. Tvguy, we can still coexist on SBC until the day that I'm gone, but only as fellow site members. Speaking of which, do not threaten to leave over this. I know how emotional you can get, hell you can probably get worse than I am feeling right now. However, nothing has been that said that warrants you to leave this site. I am not bashing you, I am not insulting you, hell I'm not even pissed at you. I'm just done trying to be your friend when you clearly had all this bottled up, hated emotion about me.

5- This is the big one. The staff already knows this, but I withheld it from the rest of the site for far too long. A little after Christmas this year, SBC will be Clappy-less. I am moving on with my life because I am going to work full-time up around the Washington DC area with a full ride internship. The more I thought about, the more harsh it seemed to leave SBC in the dust. I was going to stop by on weekends since I will be working full 10 hour work days every day. I thought that it would be nice to drop by, say hai, post, and stuff, but nope, not anymore. This was decided even before tvguy made his remarks. I am moving out into an apartment complex and I need to prioritize my utility situation beforehand. It's no guarantee that I will have internet for quite some time, so I will have to make due with what I have. I will miss a hell of a lot of you, but I can't even imagine staying on this SpongeBob site for the rest of my life. If there was a way I could keep up with all of you, I would. This is not a "DERP, HE IS NEVER GONNA ACTUALLY LEAVE" kind of ordeal. This is for real. I was always planning on leaving SBC once I got a full time job after college as sign of me finally growing up and it looks like this day is finally coming towards the end of the year.

Oh these revelations are far from over, if I think of anymore things that I want to get off my chest, I will post them here.




avatar
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9060
Doubloons : 36646
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 28
Location : *giggles*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Way To Celebrate My 8000th Post - Revelations!

Post by ExKizuna on 8/3/2011, 11:04 am

Clappy wrote:Well, since I was stupid enough to hold a roast that went way too far (and I'll take the blame for it), let's do this with a revelations thread. If this turns out to be a I hate myself thread, what do you guys expect, I am in a depressed mood.

1- I feel like my spin-offs suck now. It doesn't have anything to do with what tvguy said, but I feel that people are really disappointed that my spin-offs aren't as long as 70s, tvguy's, Steel's, etc. I have explained this before, but its because it feels like writing spin-offs that long has turned into a bit of a chore for me. I write spin-offs for fun and if anyone has a problem with my length, its because that I am satisfied writing middle of the line spin-offs. Oh and while we are at it, my spin-offs do not seem like rip offs of other shows. I admit that The Way We Met was somewhat like How I Met Your Mother, but Spin-off Action stayed as far way from ripping off Total Drama as possible. Don't you dare say that Bikini Bottom High is a rip off of teen dramas because that would be like saying Bikini Top is as well.

2- I do feel like I post way too much. Do you know why I do? It's because this is one of my favorite sites and what better way to prove it by picking up activity. Tvguy. You always post comments about activity all the damn time. Whether its in your sharing time, the OT lounge, etc., I tried to satisfy your needs to increase site activity by posting a hell of a lot. Sorry if you have a problem with it, but if you love this site as much as you insist you do, I thought you would clearly understand. Oh and all this posting nor does my friendship with 70s make me an automatic staff member. I was made staff because I deserved it. Terminoob even said it himself that me, 70s, and him were suppose to be the original three admin team. He wouldn't have done this if he didn't think I could handle it. He clearly thought I could handle it and so did 70s, which is why I was made staff. Oh and don't call him termiprick if you reply to this thread tvguy or bash termi. This isn't about him.

3- If everyone has a problem with me being an admin, then I clearly am not doing my job right. Well don't worry, I don't need to have a rank title to have people respect me. Just to prove it, I am leaning towards resigning as an admin right now. Let's face it, this was going to happen later on in the year anyway (more on that in my final revelation), but if I am lousy, better run with a four person admin team than a five. Nothing is official about me resigning yet, but its a thought that is running through my head because let's face it. I am clearly speaking what I am thinking since this is a revelations thread.

4- Whatever holy aurora that tvguy was talking about that surrounds me is unwarranted. I try my best to just be myself and be the best possible friend I can be to everyone on here. Clearly everyone on here loves me for being me and that explains why everyone was so happy that I came back to them with open arms....even you, tvguy. You opened me back with open arms even though I had no clue who the hell you were. While you were obviously studying me trying to understand why there was this so called hype that surrounded me, I was being nice to you, trying to make a new friend. I thought that over the past year, we became close enough to become good e-friends, but boy was I wrong. Tvguy, we can still coexist on SBC until the day that I'm gone, but only as fellow site members. Speaking of which, do not threaten to leave over this. I know how emotional you can get, hell you can probably get worse than I am feeling right now. However, nothing has been that said that warrants you to leave this site. I am not bashing you, I am not insulting you, hell I'm not even pissed at you. I'm just done trying to be your friend when you clearly had all this bottled up, hated emotion about me.

5- This is the big one. The staff already knows this, but I withheld it from the rest of the site for far too long. A little after Christmas this year, SBC will be Clappy-less. I am moving on with my life because I am going to work full-time up around the Washington DC area with a full ride internship. The more I thought about, the more harsh it seemed to leave SBC in the dust. I was going to stop by on weekends since I will be working full 10 hour work days every day. I thought that it would be nice to drop by, say hai, post, and stuff, but nope, not anymore. This was decided even before tvguy made his remarks. I am moving out into an apartment complex and I need to prioritize my utility situation beforehand. It's no guarantee that I will have internet for quite some time, so I will have to make due with what I have. I will miss a hell of a lot of you, but I can't even imagine staying on this SpongeBob site for the rest of my life. If there was a way I could keep up with all of you, I would. This is not a "DERP, HE IS NEVER GONNA ACTUALLY LEAVE" kind of ordeal. This is for real. I was always planning on leaving SBC once I got a full time job after college as sign of me finally growing up and it looks like this day is finally coming towards the end of the year.

Oh these revelations are far from over, if I think of anymore things that I want to get off my chest, I will post them here.
Do I have something to do with this? Because dude, I wasn't being serious. You're fine as an admin, I just haven't noticed the threads and features and such you've made.


avatar
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 3408
Doubloons : 16482
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 21
Location : Hi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Way To Celebrate My 8000th Post - Revelations!

Post by Clappy on 8/3/2011, 11:10 am

Nope Ex, you have nothing to do with this because I know you didn't mean what you said.

Oh and here is another revelation since I forgot to post this one.

6- I agree with people on here instead of posting my honest opinion because when someone makes perfect fucking sense, they just simply do. When I make my opinion known, I make it known. I am not a yes man, I just know when people make perfect sense.




avatar
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9060
Doubloons : 36646
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 28
Location : *giggles*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Way To Celebrate My 8000th Post - Revelations!

Post by ExKizuna on 8/3/2011, 11:12 am

Wait, people think you're a yes man? Never saw that as a comment towards you; You've never acted as a yes man, and i'm not just saying this out of comfort.


avatar
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 3408
Doubloons : 16482
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 21
Location : Hi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Way To Celebrate My 8000th Post - Revelations!

Post by OMJ on 8/3/2011, 11:16 am

Well, I hope you didn't took what I said seriously since it was pretty scathing. You know we still broksis no natter what.
avatar
OMJ
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Safari
Posts : 3008
Doubloons : 15184
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Way To Celebrate My 8000th Post - Revelations!

Post by teenj12 on 8/3/2011, 11:21 am

This is sad. I'm sorry you feel that way :/ . Maybe the Roast party wasn't the most grand decision.
avatar
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 2308
Doubloons : 21875
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 19
Location : South Of Nowhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Way To Celebrate My 8000th Post - Revelations!

Post by Clappy on 8/3/2011, 11:25 am

Well if tvguy wants an analysis of his cocky, hurtful statements, I am giving to him full force without getting pissed off.

This next statement is one that I've been seeing on here for quite some time.

7- I hate it when people threaten to leave this site for unjust reasons. I always see people threatening to leave after a major blow-up happens on here and/or in the XAT. If you are going to leave just because of a fight, a bad review, avoiding punishment, tired of people making fun of you, etc. then that is a horrible reason. Grow a pair and stand up for yourself.

If you are tired of seeing someone push you around, tell them to stop. Report it to staff and they can punish them. If you leave because you don't want to get punished for something that was clearly your fault, then you are a coward. If you get a bad review, its just one review. Be proud of your work dammit, don't say things like "I know, I suck at doing this." Just because one person has a certain opinion, doesn't mean you should judge your own work negatively. Hell they might just give you a bad review, just to put you down. If you leave over a fight, then you are just simply running away from your problems. If the fight was your fault, then that makes it worse. Just admit that you are wrong, and don't give a half ass apology. Apologize like you actually mean it, make it come from the heart.




avatar
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9060
Doubloons : 36646
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 28
Location : *giggles*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Way To Celebrate My 8000th Post - Revelations!

Post by SOF on 8/3/2011, 11:39 am

it's ok, Clappy, you don't have to do this
avatar
SOF
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 1195
Doubloons : 22967
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 25
Location : Toronto. Ontario Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Way To Celebrate My 8000th Post - Revelations!

Post by Clappy on 8/3/2011, 11:41 am

SOF wrote:it's ok, Clappy, you don't have to do this
Nope its fine SOF, which btw, if anyone gives you a hard time, let me know. Don't run away from people because they think your grammar is bad. Stand up for yourself. Smile




avatar
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9060
Doubloons : 36646
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 28
Location : *giggles*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Way To Celebrate My 8000th Post - Revelations!

Post by Clappy on 8/3/2011, 12:09 pm

Oh and here is something that no one probably ever saw coming. Jelly, I am sorry I lied to you about this especially since I think I told you I didn't actually know him once on a Hotmail chat with you two years ago. I kept it contained for the longest time that I knew him, but I see the way everyone treats people around here with the same IP. Don't believe me? He lives in the guest room across from mine, he moved out on a mission trip and I told him to come back to the e-life last summer to see if anyone missed me. That was fucked up on my part because I was nervous after my rocky departure back in 09. What am I blabbering on about, continue reading.

You know that user bob_ball? Well I sure do. He is family. No seriously, he really is. My house consists of a father, a mother, a sister, a dog. Oh and we use to have an elder cousin. Yep, he is 25, lives with us due to the poor economy, and use to be a member of tv.com/SBC before he moved on with his life on a mission trip to Chicago where he will have permanent residence in another year from now when his trip is over.

Btw, his name isn't Bob. His name is Douglas......Douglas Thomas Held. Don't believe me? Go look him up on Facebook. Not sure if he actually has one or not, but he did when I last talked to him. He came up with the username bob_ball because that was our family's joint email address. Yep, our family shares an email address, which is why I don't use an actual one on here because I don't want our family's email to be cluttered with SBC news.

Douglas exposed Rock_Goddess for being Nightmare_Fan because he wanted to leave tv.com and was hating it. I was the one who wanted to expose RG for who he really was, but I wanted to let Douglas leave without any burdens whatsoever, so when me and Jelly were chatting about exposing RG that night, I went down to Douglas's room, knocked on his door and told him the whole plan. He agreed to comply and made that infamous post. Afterwards, he was having an emotional breakdown becuase of hate PMs he was getting. I felt like a major dick for making him do that, but he got over it and was happy that he did such a thing.

I seriously don't give a shit if no one believes this post that I just told you all and I seriously don't give a shit if WhaleBlubber is lurking and wants to hold this post and this whole thread against me for the rest of my e-life, but if I want to make this a true revelations thread, I want to be brutally honest with all of you. I seriously hope everyone forgives me for not telling the truth of Douglas's account. Go ahead and judge me for this for the rest of my e-life, I seriously, flatout, just don't give a fuck anymore.




avatar
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9060
Doubloons : 36646
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 28
Location : *giggles*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Way To Celebrate My 8000th Post - Revelations!

Post by SOF on 8/3/2011, 12:28 pm

Clappy wrote:Oh and here is something that no one probably ever saw coming. Jelly, I am sorry I lied to you about this especially since I think I told you I didn't actually know him once on a Hotmail chat with you two years ago. I kept it contained for the longest time that I knew him, but I see the way everyone treats people around here with the same IP. Don't believe me? He lives in the guest room across from mine, he moved out on a mission trip and I told him to come back to the e-life last summer to see if anyone missed me. That was fucked up on my part because I was nervous after my rocky departure back in 09. What am I blabbering on about, continue reading.

You know that user bob_ball? Well I sure do. He is family. No seriously, he really is. My house consists of a father, a mother, a sister, a dog. Oh and we use to have an elder cousin. Yep, he is 25, lives with us due to the poor economy, and use to be a member of tv.com/SBC before he moved on with his life on a mission trip to Chicago where he will have permanent residence in another year from now when his trip is over.

Btw, his name isn't Bob. His name is Douglas......Douglas Thomas Held. Don't believe me? Go look him up on Facebook. Not sure if he actually has one or not, but he did when I last talked to him. He came up with the username bob_ball because that was our family's joint email address. Yep, our family shares an email address, which is why I don't use an actual one on here because I don't want our family's email to be cluttered with SBC news.

Douglas exposed Rock_Goddess for being Nightmare_Fan because he wanted to leave tv.com and was hating it. I was the one who wanted to expose RG for who he really was, but I wanted to let Douglas leave without any burdens whatsoever, so when me and Jelly were chatting about exposing RG that night, I went down to Douglas's room, knocked on his door and told him the whole plan. He agreed to comply and made that infamous post. Afterwards, he was having an emotional breakdown becuase of hate PMs he was getting. I felt like a major dick for making him do that, but he got over it and was happy that he did such a thing.

I seriously don't give a shit if no one believes this post that I just told you all and I seriously don't give a shit if WhaleBlubber is lurking and wants to hold this post and this whole thread against me for the rest of my e-life, but if I want to make this a true revelations thread, I want to be brutally honest with all of you. I seriously hope everyone forgives me for not telling the truth of Douglas's account. Go ahead and judge me for this for the rest of my e-life, I seriously, flatout, just don't give a fuck anymore.
so wait? bob_ball is your cousin?...i don't know to say this, Clappy, I don't want to be rude on you but i do forgive you & everyone else would like to say something about you. but i feel sad that i miss bob_ball already. He's one of best users in tv.com. Again,we forgive you, Clappy Smile


Last edited by SOF on 8/3/2011, 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
SOF
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 1195
Doubloons : 22967
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 25
Location : Toronto. Ontario Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Way To Celebrate My 8000th Post - Revelations!

Post by OMJ on 8/3/2011, 12:34 pm

I wish I knew the guy to comprehend that whole situation.
avatar
OMJ
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Safari
Posts : 3008
Doubloons : 15184
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Way To Celebrate My 8000th Post - Revelations!

Post by Dragiiin123 on 8/3/2011, 12:49 pm

what happened to make this?
avatar
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 3402
Doubloons : 11981
Join date : 2009-10-18
Age : 19
Location : WHAT ES GOING ON EL MEXICO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Way To Celebrate My 8000th Post - Revelations!

Post by teenj12 on 8/3/2011, 6:21 pm

Wow. Quite a reveal. I always thought you two were similar in terms of speaking your mind.
avatar
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 2308
Doubloons : 21875
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 19
Location : South Of Nowhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Way To Celebrate My 8000th Post - Revelations!

Post by Clappy on 8/3/2011, 6:41 pm

teenj12 wrote:Wow. Quite a reveal. I always thought you two were similar in terms of speaking your mind.
Um how exactly? This is honestly the first time I have spoken my mind out on the forums like this. Otherwise, I just share my opinions. xP




avatar
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9060
Doubloons : 36646
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 28
Location : *giggles*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Way To Celebrate My 8000th Post - Revelations!

Post by teenj12 on 8/3/2011, 6:57 pm

Clappy wrote:
teenj12 wrote:Wow. Quite a reveal. I always thought you two were similar in terms of speaking your mind.
Um how exactly? This is honestly the first time I have spoken my mind out on the forums like this. Otherwise, I just share my opinions. xP
Don't be modest,whenever there's a fight or conflicct going on, you always speak up Smile .
avatar
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 2308
Doubloons : 21875
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 19
Location : South Of Nowhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Way To Celebrate My 8000th Post - Revelations!

Post by Clappy on 8/3/2011, 7:11 pm

teenj12 wrote:
Clappy wrote:
teenj12 wrote:Wow. Quite a reveal. I always thought you two were similar in terms of speaking your mind.
Um how exactly? This is honestly the first time I have spoken my mind out on the forums like this. Otherwise, I just share my opinions. xP
Don't be modest,whenever there's a fight or conflicct going on, you always speak up Smile .
Yeah, I always try to play peacemaker. That doesn't make me outspoken. Silly Face!




avatar
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9060
Doubloons : 36646
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 28
Location : *giggles*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Way To Celebrate My 8000th Post - Revelations!

Post by that70sguy92 on 8/3/2011, 8:17 pm

I don't even know what to say about this. All I can really say right now is: You know how I feel about you. Smile




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 51562
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Way To Celebrate My 8000th Post - Revelations!

Post by Jelly on 8/4/2011, 1:33 am

W-wow...Claps, I'm speechless...all that was a lot to take in.. well, shock is over..here I go.
I honestly don't know why you kept the bob_ball secret, well, a secret! But hey, no harm done anyway. I want you to know I'm not mad at all..just didn't see that coming! o.o
And Claps, please don't be so hard on yourself. You've said it yourself, you're only human. Not everyone (or anyone) here is a master writer. Not everyone is always in a great mood, we may be having troubles at home and then load it off unfairly on SBC. No one is expecting you to be perfect, cuz none of us are. I'm sorry tvguy's comment got to you, I thought we were all joking after all (I know you know I was) I haven't read tvguy's apology thread so IDK how much of all that he meant. But if he did mean it or anybody else ever wants to put you down, you don't have to mind them! Trust in who you are, and tell them to fuck off.
I love ya and I hope you remember that. Smile



**Awards this way**
Spoiler:

Winner of the 2nd SpongeBob Jeopardy Game! June, 2011
The I has a Facebook award.

YouTube DeviantArt
avatar
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 4680
Doubloons : 30396
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 27
Location : Where rockinghorse people eat marshmallow pies

View user profile http://spongefifi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Way To Celebrate My 8000th Post - Revelations!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum