I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Hey! I can still post here!
7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» Spongebuddymania.net
7/1/2018, 8:49 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The you're really pissing me off thread
7/1/2018, 8:47 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» FORUMOTION LIVES
7/1/2018, 7:46 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

» eeeeehhhhh
12/26/2017, 11:58 am by Conehead

» Hi everyone
12/26/2017, 11:55 am by Conehead

» Off-Topic!
12/26/2017, 2:51 am by OMJ

My 8000th Post - The Roast of the Clapmaster

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My 8000th Post - The Roast of the Clapmaster

Post by Clappy on 8/3/2011, 1:00 am

I have been hyping this post for days now and it has finally come to me. I could simply throw a party to celebrate, but that has been done to death (hell there are still two other ones going on right now that are pretty much just usual party posts Silly Face!). While this is in the party thread, this isn't going to be any regular party. This, my friends, is going to be a roast.

For those who don't know what a roast is, a roast is when you insult/criticize someone for fun. Like Ex once said, sometimes you just need to laugh at yourself every once in a while. That is the point of this roast. I want all of you to come at me with some of your best material. Criticize me, make fun of me, say whatever you want to me. Most of you guys love me, so I won't take any offense to anything you say. However, I do have some rules.

1. You must contain your insults inside the SBC rules, so no offensive, derogatory words.
2. Don't say anything like "Clappy, you are a stupid fuck." It's uncreative and just plain not funny, even though you get to swear.
3. You can roast me as many times as you want. As long as your posts are well thought out and not just rushed. Silly Face!

Otherwise, that's it. Roast away my dear friends, hit me with your best shot. Wink

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 38721

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My 8000th Post - The Roast of the Clapmaster

Post by that70sguy92 on 8/3/2011, 1:04 am

Your username reminded me of an STD when I first saw you on TV.com years ago. And it still does.

Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 53637

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna on 8/3/2011, 1:10 am

So you say your the master of clapping, but I only see that you're the master of making jokes that make me cringe.

ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 18557

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 8/3/2011, 1:11 am

ExKizuna wrote:So you say your the master of clapping, but I only see that you're the master of making jokes that make me cringe.
Nice one, I do have plenty of clunkers. xD

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 8/3/2011, 1:12 am

It took me until today to figure out what the hell your signature means and that angers me.

Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna on 8/3/2011, 1:16 am

That reminds me, it seems like you've got more of a hard-on for Pokemon than you did for any of your girlfriends

ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 8/3/2011, 1:17 am

that70sguy92 wrote:It took me until today to figure out what the hell your signature means and that angers me.
I expect better of you when you are fully rested tomorrow, 70s-san. Wink

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna on 8/3/2011, 1:19 am

And Claps, whats up with you liking a Lil Wayne song? He's as talented as you! And I don't just mean in music

ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 8/3/2011, 1:22 am

ExKizuna wrote:And Claps, whats up with you liking a Lil Wayne song? He's as talented as you! And I don't just mean in music
Aww, kind of a let down after your first one, but hey they are better than 70s roast posts so far. Silly Face!

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna on 8/3/2011, 1:24 am

Clappy wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:And Claps, whats up with you liking a Lil Wayne song? He's as talented as you! And I don't just mean in music
Aww, kind of a let down after your first one, but hey they are better than 70s roast posts so far. Silly Face!
It's so hard to roast you when i can't think. But hey, I don't expect you understand that dandy contraption of "thinking", eh?

ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 8/3/2011, 1:25 am

ExKizuna wrote:
Clappy wrote:
It's so hard to roast you when i can't think. But hey, I don't expect you understand that dandy contraption of "thinking", eh?
Bettar.

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 8/3/2011, 1:25 am

You're... ugly! trololol

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 8/3/2011, 1:25 am

Well if this is a ROAST...

I really don't get why everybody praises you. When everyone told me about you, I expected some godly figure based on the hype around your return and the acclaim. I don't know what makes a "great user" and maybe you do make one. You're fun to be around, but I seriously do not think you warrant all dat jazz around you. I'm not jealous, I just seriously thought it was unnecessary and didn't get it. AT ALL.

I also think you kinda overreacted with the fat fight a few months ago.

Alright. There was my part of the roast. Silly Face!

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 31970

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 8/3/2011, 1:27 am

tvguy347 wrote:Well if this is a ROAST...

I really don't get why everybody praises you. When everyone told me about you, I expected some godly figure based on the hype around your return and the acclaim. I don't know what makes a "great user" and maybe you do make one. You're fun to be around, but I seriously do not think you warrant all dat jazz around you. I'm not jealous, I just seriously thought it was unnecessary and didn't get it. AT ALL.

I also think you kinda overreacted with the fat fight a few months ago.

Alright. There was my part of the roast. Silly Face!
Ouch.....tvman just took the ball and ran with it. He is in the lead for "the roast the shit outta Clappy" award. Nice tvman, very nice.

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna on 8/3/2011, 1:30 am

Tvman, thanks for stealing my spot. I will proceed to steal it back within the next few days Wink but hey, can't we all agree that 70s comment so far ar the worse?... But not as bad as this guy's spin offs. I mean, The Way We Met? Yes, I already have seen that. Twice. How I met Your Mother and that one movie I can't think of. Oh, SOA. How that is now a joke. Thanks for another season of TDI/A just with Spinny Dudes, Crapmaster. And while I liked that Pierce in the City mabopper, which I DID hunt for on tv.com, it was soooo cookie cutter, my friend!

ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 8/3/2011, 1:31 am

You guys will be eating your words tomorrow. Mark mai words.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 8/3/2011, 1:32 am

ExKizuna wrote:Tvman, thanks for stealing my spot. I will proceed to steal it back within the next few days Wink but hey, can't we all agree that 70s comment so far ar the worse?... But not as bad as this guy's spin offs. I mean, The Way We Met? Yes, I already have seen that. Twice. How I met Your Mother and that one movie I can't think of. Oh, SOA. How that is now a joke. Thanks for another season of TDI/A just with Spinny Dudes, Crapmaster. And while I liked that Pierce in the City mabopper, which I DID hunt for on tv.com, it was soooo cookie cutter, my friend!
Great work, but tvguy's post had more sting to it. You are a close second though. Silly Face!

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna on 8/3/2011, 1:33 am

Right, we'll mark your words 70s...And our calenders, to see when you'll follow up to them. Hey 70s, when did you say the Gossip Hurl episode of BT would come out?...And when did it actually come out?

(Also, yes, I did make a comment towards 70s, but i've seen a couple roasts and seen that they have also sent roast comments towards other roasters"

ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 8/3/2011, 1:35 am

Okay, well Clappy said he's going to give an award to whoever roasts him the best, so I won't hold back... it was actually hard to think of these things. xD There isn't much wrong with Clappy. That being said, here we go:

Your grammar on here is horrendous for a twenty two year old or however old you are. I personally don't think you should've made admin, and you were admin'd simply because you have connections. You didn't work for your spot, other than posting and being an active staff member. I think you post too much. People look up to you as if you're some sort of lord, when you haven't really done much but be a member. You should get with Fifi. You agree with people more than you share your honest opinion. I don't understand your signature at all, which pisses me off, and I wish you'd explain it. You're inhumanely calm 99% of the time.

More coming soon. =D

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 8/3/2011, 1:36 am

ExKizuna wrote:Right, we'll mark your words 70s...And our calenders, to see when you'll follow up to them. Hey 70s, when did you say the Gossip Hurl episode of BT would come out?...And when did it actually come out?

(Also, yes, I did make a comment towards 70s, but i've seen a couple roasts and seen that they have also sent roast comments towards other roasters0
That is true and it is indeed a part of roasts, so this is definitely allowed. Wink

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna on 8/3/2011, 1:37 am

tvguy347 wrote:Okay, well Clappy said he's going to give an award to whoever roasts him the best, so I won't hold back... it was actually hard to think of these things. xD There isn't much wrong with Clappy. That being said, here we go:

Your grammar on here is horrendous for a twenty two year old or however old you are. I personally don't think you should've made admin, and you were admin'd simply because you have connections. You didn't work for your spot, other than posting and being an active staff member. I think you post too much. People look up to you as if you're some sort of lord, when you haven't really done much but be a member. You should get with Fifi. You agree with people more than you share your honest opinion. I don't understand your signature at all, which pisses me off, and I wish you'd explain it. You're inhumanely calm 99% of the time.

More coming soon. =D
I lol'd, because Tvman shouldn't be talking about bad grammzars.

ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 8/3/2011, 1:39 am

tvguy347 wrote:Okay, well Clappy said he's going to give an award to whoever roasts him the best, so I won't hold back... it was actually hard to think of these things. xD There isn't much wrong with Clappy. That being said, here we go:

More coming soon. =D
All of you have some catching up to do since tvguy is taking the ball and running far away with it. xD

Oh and btw, my grammar is fine thank you very much and I do plenty of staff work, but I still lol'd anyway. Silly Face!

Last edited by Clappy on 8/3/2011, 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 8/3/2011, 1:39 am

Silly Face!

More:

To be blatant, your spin offs suck. xD As Ex said, they're semi-copies of other shows. Your paragraph form is lazy and rushed, but when you do dialogue, it's honestly like the early episodes of Team Spongebob, and yet again, your work is still praised and highly acclaimed.

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 8/3/2011, 1:40 am

ExKizuna wrote:

More coming soon. =D

That's funny, Ex. Silly Face! You have worse grammar than me, and plenty of (unintentional or intentional, not sure Silly Face!) errors in your posts.

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna on 8/3/2011, 1:41 am

tvguy347 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:

More coming soon. =D

That's funny, Ex. Silly Face! You have worse grammar than me, and plenty of (unintentional or intentional, not sure Silly Face!) errors in your posts.
Bulzshats uuh fukind twiht. Mahi grhamzers fiene is donet knou wut teh fukk u takin abt.

ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 8/3/2011, 1:44 am

ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:

More coming soon. =D

Bulzshats uuh fukind twiht. Mahi grhamzers fiene is donet knou wut teh fukk u takin abt.

Thread ini seluruh kotoran!

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna on 8/3/2011, 1:46 am

tvguy347 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:

More coming soon. =D

I don't know what the fuck you just said.

So um, roasting...Hey Claps, what do you do as an Admin? You added the arcade, right? No, Jjs... You thought of the paid host idea, right? No, tvguy.... You went to quebec, right? No, wumbo...,.

ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 8/3/2011, 1:50 am

ExKizuna wrote:So um, roasting...Hey Claps, what do you do as an Admin? You added the arcade, right? No, Jjs... You thought of the paid host idea, right? No, tvguy.... You went to quebec, right? No, wumbo...,.
Ok I got to step in there. Me and Wumbo were promised to be shown how to use the admin panel by 70s, he never got around to doing that, so me and Wumbo have been having to learn on our own. xD

Oh and I added in the Intro forum, the Actor/Actress subforum, do doubloon transfers, helped clean up portions of the hacking, until I was de-admined and went to bed, banned users, and plenty of stuff.

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 8/3/2011, 1:50 am

ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:

More coming soon. =D

I don't know what the fuck you just said.

So um, roasting...Hey Claps, what do you do as an Admin? You added the arcade, right? No, Jjs... You thought of the paid host idea, right? No, tvguy.... You went to quebec, right? No, wumbo...,.

We're allowed to roast other roasters, right Ex? Silly Face! Okay, I'll roast you:

What did YOU do as admin?

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna on 8/3/2011, 1:50 am

Clappy wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:So um, roasting...Hey Claps, what do you do as an Admin? You added the arcade, right? No, Jjs... You thought of the paid host idea, right? No, tvguy.... You went to quebec, right? No, wumbo...,.
Ok I got to step in there. Me and Wumbo were promised to be shown how to use the admin panel by 70s, he never got around to doing that, so me and Wumbo have been having to learn on our own. xD

Oh and I added in the Intro forum, the Actor/Actress subforum, do doubloon transfers, helped clean up portions of the hacking, until I was de-admined and went to bed, banned users, and plenty of stuff.
...No u!

ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 on 8/3/2011, 1:59 am

Roasting Clappy and tvguy
tvguy: You are kinda cocky when it comes to Spin-offs. Especially Down Under.

Clappy: You forgive too easy.

That was fun Silly Face! .
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 23982

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna on 8/3/2011, 2:00 am

Hey TeenJ, why do you still have the moderator thing in your sig? Just sayin Silly Face!

ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 8/3/2011, 2:00 am

teenj12 wrote:Roasting Clappy and tvguy

Cocky gets views. I shove it in people's faces and it works... I think. xD

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 8/3/2011, 2:01 am

ExKizuna wrote:Hey TeenJ, why do you still have the moderator thing in your sig? Just sayin Silly Face!
This. It's bugged me for a while.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna on 8/3/2011, 2:02 am

tvguy347 wrote:

Thats why i stopped reading Down Under. And that stunt where you trashed just to get reactions was stuuuupid.

ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 8/3/2011, 2:03 am

ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:

Thats why i stopped reading Down Under. And that stunt where you trashed just to get reactions was stuuuupid.

You stopped reading? How come a few weeks ago you posted asking about new episodes then? =/

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 8/3/2011, 2:03 am

ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:

Major agreeance with the bolded.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna on 8/3/2011, 2:05 am

tvguy347 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:

You stopped reading? How come a few weeks ago you posted asking about new episodes then? =/
Cuz you always say "NEW EPISODE SOON!"...And your viewers wait 2 weeks, "Hey guess what, let's check Down Under for that new episode we were gonna get! Doom da doom doom, oh hey look, still no new posts!" which is also why I stopped reading. And back to Clappy...Um...His shoes are tacky.

ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly on 8/3/2011, 2:05 am

Ok, fine, let's roast a big steamy piece of Clapster stew. Where to start? How about your dumb name! Oh my gawd,who the heck starts clapping in front of their computers when they're about to make a TV.com account!? I bet you looked so dumb doing that! And then you think you are a master at it! HA! but wait, there's more. He then steals the nickname I gave him without giving me credit and calls himself Clappy! What is this now? Are you spreading a disease!!? He abandons the shit out of us and comes back with a big smile as if nothing happens and everybody loves him! Dude! I know you're doing some sort of witchcraft to make people like you! You're just that nice to everyone cuz you know we'll bite yer ass if you're a douche! And the worst part? His roommate is made out of ham! just WTF!!???

ok that was poor xD

**Awards this way**
Spoiler:

Winner of the 2nd SpongeBob Jeopardy Game! June, 2011
The I has a Facebook award.

YouTube DeviantArt
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 32471

View user profile http://spongefifi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna on 8/3/2011, 2:08 am

Jelly wrote:Ok, fine, let's roast a big steamy piece of Clapster stew. Where to start? How about your dumb name! Oh my gawd,who the heck starts clapping in front of their computers when they're about to make a TV.com account!? I bet you looked so dumb doing that! And then you think you are a master at it! HA! but wait, there's more. He then steals the nickname I gave him without giving me credit and calls himself Clappy! What is this now? Are you spreading a disease!!? He abandons the shit out of us and comes back with a big smile as if nothing happens and everybody loves him! Dude! I know you're doing some sort of witchcraft to make people like you! You're just that nice to everyone cuz you know we'll bite yer ass if you're a douche! And the worst part? His roommate is made out of ham! just WTF!!???

ok that was poor xD
Well he IS the Clap...

ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 8/3/2011, 2:08 am

ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:

Cuz you always say "NEW EPISODE SOON!"...And your viewers wait 2 weeks, "Hey guess what, let's check Down Under for that new episode we were gonna get! Doom da doom doom, oh hey look, still no new posts!" which is also why I stopped reading. And back to Clappy...Um...His shoes are tacky.

But... you just said the reason you stopped reading was because of the cockiness and stupid stunts I pulled with the show. o.o

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna on 8/3/2011, 2:09 am

tvguy347 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:

But... you just said the reason you stopped reading was because of the cockiness and stupid stunts I pulled with the show. o.o
Number 1, i said "your viewers", not me. I was just trying to think how they feel. Number 2, I said which is ALSO why, not saying that was the only reason.

ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 on 8/3/2011, 2:09 am

ExKizuna wrote:Hey TeenJ, why do you still have the moderator thing in your sig? Just sayin Silly Face!
I'm taking my de-modding one step at a time. I have to erase it, I know.
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 23982

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OMJ on 8/3/2011, 2:51 am

Sounds like fun.

What the fuck? This guy(?) calls himself a freaking "Clapmaster" but during my entire time here, I have yet to bear witness to any such event where he has actually showed off his clapping skills. Get with the fucking program and live up to our fucking namesake at least once in a damn while or just GTFO!

Another thing is his bandwagon hopping. I mean seriously, whenever something new comes up, Clappy is one of, if not, the first to hop the bandwagon and ride it for all it's worth. Be a man and be your own man for once. First with the whole "Ask me anything cuz Im better than you" schtick then he decides to become a bronie along with the majority of the SBC populace, now he's doing these whole"Imma throw a party and do something special cuz Im an egotistical asshole with nothing else better to do than throw myself a party celebrating how much I've wasted my life posting on a children's cartoon forum" schtick, but with this one, I want people to roast me. When I read the word roast, I was just about ready to gather some firewood and do everybody a huge ass favor until I finished reading that disappointing intro post.

And what's the deal with no ATTWL 2.0 updates whatsoever? Do you get your sick kicks messing with your loyal fanbase? I see all these people clamoring over to your little tall tales and they kiss ass and demand more but do you deliver when it matters the most? You leave them all hanging at a fucking cliffhanger of all things and you just leave it at just that for weeks to come, knowing that when you finally post that little chapter up, and I use little chapter very sternly, everybody will start clamoring around reading and wanting more when the answer as to who the killer is has already been answered by yours truly, but they keep clamoring for that small Ray of hope that you would change up the story and make someone else the killer. Seeing as how lazy you've been lately, I would say you'll leave things completely untouched give your readers something they already should fucking know. You're a sick man, "Clapmaster", which I doubt is your real name.

And what's up with dropping your phone in a god damn river? Who the hell brings their phones that close to a flowing body of water and not expect it to get messed up when it makes contact with water? Common knowledge that us not common enough.

I also seem to recall an event in the Best Movie Ever game where you had the genitalia to give the win to Harry Potter instead of Rebel Without A Cause and I remember you explicitly saying, " I choose a bunch of wizards over James Dean". That right there proves just how low we as a society has truly gotten when it comes to tastes in movies. James Dean is an American Icon, unlike those Practical Magic knock offs. Rebel Without A CAuse is a definitive movie that is preserved by the country to this very day about teenage angst. Harry Potter would only be preserved in the toilets of sane people everywhere with some class and taste.

And stop peer pressuring people to sign up for that damn fantasy football league you've been trying to shove down our throats. Not everybody is a fan of football, ya know. Have some fucking common courtesy, first rule to being an admin.

And stop saying you're a Paul Heyman guy cause we both know that Paul Heyman has done nothing with you you're entire life. You're only considered a Paul Heyman if you actually get the backin of the man, himself. So stop living in your delusional fantasies and go make yourself an idiot daughter who will someday marry your doofus son in law. Happily ever after for me.

Well that was insanely fun.

OMJ
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 17261

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna on 8/3/2011, 9:13 am

OMJ wrote:Sounds like fun.

What the fuck? This guy(?) calls himself a freaking "Clapmaster" but during my entire time here, I have yet to bear witness to any such event where he has actually showed off his clapping skills. Get with the fucking program and live up to our fucking namesake at least once in a damn while or just GTFO!

Another thing is his bandwagon hopping. I mean seriously, whenever something new comes up, Clappy is one of, if not, the first to hop the bandwagon and ride it for all it's worth. Be a man and be your own man for once. First with the whole "Ask me anything cuz Im better than you" schtick then he decides to become a bronie along with the majority of the SBC populace, now he's doing these whole"Imma throw a party and do something special cuz Im an egotistical asshole with nothing else better to do than throw myself a party celebrating how much I've wasted my life posting on a children's cartoon forum" schtick, but with this one, I want people to roast me. When I read the word roast, I was just about ready to gather some firewood and do everybody a huge ass favor until I finished reading that disappointing intro post.

And what's the deal with no ATTWL 2.0 updates whatsoever? Do you get your sick kicks messing with your loyal fanbase? I see all these people clamoring over to your little tall tales and they kiss ass and demand more but do you deliver when it matters the most? You leave them all hanging at a fucking cliffhanger of all things and you just leave it at just that for weeks to come, knowing that when you finally post that little chapter up, and I use little chapter very sternly, everybody will start clamoring around reading and wanting more when the answer as to who the killer is has already been answered by yours truly, but they keep clamoring for that small Ray of hope that you would change up the story and make someone else the killer. Seeing as how lazy you've been lately, I would say you'll leave things completely untouched give your readers something they already should fucking know. You're a sick man, "Clapmaster", which I doubt is your real name.

And what's up with dropping your phone in a god damn river? Who the hell brings their phones that close to a flowing body of water and not expect it to get messed up when it makes contact with water? Common knowledge that us not common enough.

I also seem to recall an event in the Best Movie Ever game where you had the genitalia to give the win to Harry Potter instead of Rebel Without A Cause and I remember you explicitly saying, " I choose a bunch of wizards over James Dean". That right there proves just how low we as a society has truly gotten when it comes to tastes in movies. James Dean is an American Icon, unlike those Practical Magic knock offs. Rebel Without A CAuse is a definitive movie that is preserved by the country to this very day about teenage angst. Harry Potter would only be preserved in the toilets of sane people everywhere with some class and taste.

And stop peer pressuring people to sign up for that damn fantasy football league you've been trying to shove down our throats. Not everybody is a fan of football, ya know. Have some fucking common courtesy, first rule to being an admin.

And stop saying you're a Paul Heyman guy cause we both know that Paul Heyman has done nothing with you you're entire life. You're only considered a Paul Heyman if you actually get the backin of the man, himself. So stop living in your delusional fantasies and go make yourself an idiot daughter who will someday marry your doofus son in law. Happily ever after for me.

Well that was insanely fun.

Favorite post in this thread so far.

Also

More coming soon. =D
I just saw this part. I'm actually surprised not a lot of people get it. I'll explain:

"I'm not gonna (pic of Raichu) a love song" = "I'm not gonna Raichu a love song" = "I'm not gonna WRITE YOU a love song" Geddit nao? It's a play on words. Snarf.

ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spongedude121 on 8/3/2011, 9:47 am

THAT was what the signature meant? I can't believe I never got it, it's suddenly so easy to understand.
Spongedude121
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 13721

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 8/3/2011, 10:09 am

You know what, this party was a smashing....failure. You'll see why in a minute.

Tvguy, congratulations. You won "the roast the hell outta Clappy" but at the same time, you broke my fucking spirit. I swore that I was never going to take any of these posts seriously, but the whole time, tears were streaming down my face because you went way too far. I know that you explained why in the chatbox last night, I don't know why I forgave you. You didn't even bother to apologize for going way too far, go look at the archives. Even if I missed your apology, it's going to take a hell of a long time to forgive when all I have ever been was being a good friend to you, when you have clearly held a hell of a lot of grudges against me. You just kept repeating how you misunderstood. I am a human being with emotions you know and last night this human being was stupid for not letting you know how I really felt.

Bottom line: The Clappy you guys know and love is having an emotional breakdown. He tried his hardest to keep his cool and to not let his emotions run wild on SBC, but dammit I can't keep calm about this anymore.

Oh and this thread is getting locked and I am creating a new celebration thread in the OT Lounge that is not a roast, but something completely different.

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna on 8/3/2011, 10:24 am

Clappy wrote:You know what, this party was a smashing....failure. You'll see why in a minute.

Tvguy, congratulations. You won "the roast the hell outta Clappy" but at the same time, you broke my fucking spirit. I swore that I was never going to take any of these posts seriously, but the whole time, tears were streaming down my face because you went way too far. I know that you explained why in the chatbox last night, I don't know why I forgave you. You didn't even bother to apologize for going way too far, go look at the archives. Even if I missed your apology, it's going to take a hell of a long time to forgive when all I have ever been was being a good friend to you, when you have clearly held a hell of a lot of grudges against me. You just kept repeating how you misunderstood. I am a human being with emotions you know and last night this human being was stupid for not letting you know how I really felt.

Bottom line: The Clappy you guys know and love is having an emotional breakdown. He tried his hardest to keep his cool and to not let his emotions run wild on SBC, but dammit I can't keep calm about this anymore.

Oh and this thread is getting locked and I am creating a new celebration thread in the OT Lounge that is not a roast, but something completely different.
Claps... I knew you were bottling it up. I just know there was no way you could've taken all of his posts perfectly fine, no-one is that forgiven-calm. I'm sorry that the roast was a bust, I loved the idea. Just, you know, people shouldn't base things that involve real people as themselves off of a comedy show with characters. =/

ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 8/3/2011, 2:21 pm

Clappy: I sincerely apologize about what I said. I was confused, and I'm sorry about what I said. You're a great user and you deserve to be an admin, because tbh, you're the only one who won't get into fights and can hold down the fort. Disregard anything I said last night.

70s and Ex: Both of you... you've both said extremely hurtful things to me in the past. Maybe not as terrible as what I said to Clappy, but when you say things over and over it builds up. You two really shouldn't be talking, as you've both said your share of hurtful things to not only me, but other people on the site as well.

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna on 8/3/2011, 3:44 pm

tvguy347 wrote:Clappy: I sincerely apologize about what I said. I was confused, and I'm sorry about what I said. You're a great user and you deserve to be an admin, because tbh, you're the only one who won't get into fights and can hold down the fort. Disregard anything I said last night.

70s and Ex: Both of you... you've both said extremely hurtful things to me in the past. Maybe not as terrible as what I said to Clappy, but when you say things over and over it builds up. You two really shouldn't be talking, as you've both said your share of hurtful things to not only me, but other people on the site as well.
Tv, about the first part, it won't just be that easy, because you even said everything you said was 100% true, and that part probably hurt him too.

Oh, and about the second part, me or 70s didn't do anything to warrent you saying that, besides, y'know, defending/sticking up for our friend.

ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next