Log in

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» FORUMOTION LIVES
12/31/2017, 11:14 am by jjsthekid

» The you're really pissing me off thread
12/27/2017, 10:08 pm by tvguy347

» The Lobby
12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

» eeeeehhhhh
12/26/2017, 11:58 am by Conehead

» Hi everyone
12/26/2017, 11:55 am by Conehead

» Off-Topic!
12/26/2017, 2:51 am by OMJ

» The Delta Queen
12/25/2017, 10:51 pm by Frank Costanza

» I'm back, fuckwads!
12/25/2017, 6:47 pm by SOF


The Spandy Topic

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Spandy Topic

Post by Withlove on 7/30/2011, 3:20 pm

Just what the title says, discuss Spandy or SpongebobxSandy.


Love this pairing.

Withlove
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by SOF on 7/30/2011, 3:32 pm

ummm....who is this?
avatar
SOF
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 1201
Doubloons : 24604
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 20
Location : Toronto. Ontario Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by tvguy347 on 7/30/2011, 3:35 pm

SOF wrote:ummm....who is this?

A guest, SOF.

And welcome! Smile Hope you join! I personally do not like Spandy, but there are others here that do. Smile




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9887
Doubloons : 31525
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 19
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by Withlove on 7/30/2011, 3:49 pm

Thanks a lot! I don't know if I will be joining, but the guest thing is sure fun! Wink Anyways, the reason I like Spandy is because: 1. they are cute together IMO 2. If spongebob was to have a love interest, it would be sandy because it's not like they would pair him with squidward... Can you say controversy?

Withlove
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by SOF on 7/30/2011, 3:53 pm

Withlove wrote:Thanks a lot! I don't know if I will be joining, but the guest thing is sure fun! Wink Anyways, the reason I like Spandy is because: 1. they are cute together IMO 2. If spongebob was to have a love interest, it would be sandy because it's not like they would pair him with squidward... Can you say controversy?
wat? um no we don't allowed shipping wars thread like this.
avatar
SOF
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 1201
Doubloons : 24604
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 20
Location : Toronto. Ontario Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by Metal Snake on 7/30/2011, 4:27 pm

SOF wrote:
Withlove wrote:Thanks a lot! I don't know if I will be joining, but the guest thing is sure fun! Wink Anyways, the reason I like Spandy is because: 1. they are cute together IMO 2. If spongebob was to have a love interest, it would be sandy because it's not like they would pair him with squidward... Can you say controversy?
wat? um no we don't allowed shipping wars thread like this.

Shipping wars? What do you mean by that?
avatar
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 3086
Doubloons : 25975
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 22
Location : In a Galaxy Far Away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by Withlove on 7/30/2011, 4:45 pm

Yeah, I didn't mean it to turn into a controversy shipping war. I just wanted to discuss Spandy. That's all.

Withlove
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by tvguy347 on 7/30/2011, 7:08 pm

Withlove wrote:Yeah, I didn't mean it to turn into a controversy shipping war. I just wanted to discuss Spandy. That's all.

You should totally join. Smile It's super fun, and there's loads more features when you register. We will actually be moving to a paid host soon, which will bring TONS more features. =D




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9887
Doubloons : 31525
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 19
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by Withlove on 7/30/2011, 7:36 pm

Ok I might! But will the new website still have a guest forum in case I change my mind?

Withlove
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by tvguy347 on 7/30/2011, 7:41 pm

Withlove wrote:Ok I might! But will the new website still have a guest forum in case I change my mind?

Yes. Smile We're moving in the next few months.




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9887
Doubloons : 31525
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 19
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by Withlove on 7/30/2011, 8:00 pm

Ok! Wow thanks! You've been so nice! Smile

Withlove
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by Jelly on 7/30/2011, 10:25 pm

I like Spandy, actually (even though I support slash as well, but that's a whole 'nother story) I love drawing them together, they're good friends and maybe being a couple wouldn't work for how naive SpongeBob is, but I don't see it too impossible either.
And hope you join, Withlove Smile



**Awards this way**
Spoiler:

Winner of the 2nd SpongeBob Jeopardy Game! June, 2011
The I has a Facebook award.

YouTube DeviantArt
avatar
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 4680
Doubloons : 32026
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 28
Location : Where rockinghorse people eat marshmallow pies

View user profile http://spongefifi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by Withlove on 7/30/2011, 10:47 pm

Thanks, Jelly! And also, I agree with the fact that Spongebob might be a little too naive to be in a relationship, but reading all these fanfictions, and looking at all the fanart makes me think that it could definitely happen! Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but maybe at the end of the series. (I wouldn't want to have to wait that long!) Shocked

Withlove
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by tvguy347 on 7/30/2011, 11:52 pm

Actually, I think that'd be kinda funny with a Sandy and Spongebob couple. xD




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9887
Doubloons : 31525
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 19
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by Steel Sponge on 7/31/2011, 12:01 am

I'm one of those few people who support Spandy.


Current Spin-Offs: Pisces Moon, Z-Storm, UWS: SBC Style, S.P.O.N.G.E.B.O.B
Ended: Adventures of No Name
Hiatus: Guru Gakuto

[Yeah, don't ask me about my signature, I'm working on it]
avatar
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 6332
Doubloons : 26704
Join date : 2010-01-23
Location : Galaluna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by tvguy347 on 7/31/2011, 12:12 am

I KIND OF do, but I dunno if it should actually happen in the show.




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9887
Doubloons : 31525
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 19
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by teenj12 on 7/31/2011, 12:36 am

tvguy347 wrote:I KIND OF do, but I dunno if it should actually happen in the show.
Yea. Especially since they have appeared to be platonic friends.
avatar
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 2314
Doubloons : 23537
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 20
Location : South Of Nowhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by Withlove on 7/31/2011, 12:50 am

Yes, sometimes they do seem to be platonic friends, but look at all the times that Spongebob brought her flowers and tried to impress her and even gave her a note that said she was the smartest prettiest squirrel in Bikini Bottom! I think her really likes her.

Withlove
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by tvguy347 on 7/31/2011, 12:51 am

Withlove wrote:Yes, sometimes they do seem to be platonic friends, but look at all the times that Spongebob brought her flowers and tried to impress her and even gave her a note that said she was the smartest prettiest squirrel in Bikini Bottom! I think her really likes her.

Yeah, they'd make a GREAT and cute couple. <3 I just don't know how it'd work out in the show.




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9887
Doubloons : 31525
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 19
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by Withlove on 7/31/2011, 1:49 am

Yes, it wouldn't work DURING the show (well, MAYBE it would), but at the end or close to the end they do a nice Spandy-ish episode and have Spongebob admit his feelings, and so on and so forth... Btw if that did happen in the end that would totally complete my Spongebob life. HAHA

Withlove
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by teenj12 on 7/31/2011, 1:53 am

Well.. Spongebob has little contunity..
avatar
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 2314
Doubloons : 23537
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 20
Location : South Of Nowhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by Withlove on 7/31/2011, 2:04 am

But how does that tie in to the end of Spongebob and Spandy and stuff? Please explain more.

Withlove
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by tvguy347 on 7/31/2011, 2:04 am

Withlove wrote:Yes, it wouldn't work DURING the show (well, MAYBE it would), but at the end or close to the end they do a nice Spandy-ish episode and have Spongebob admit his feelings, and so on and so forth... Btw if that did happen in the end that would totally complete my Spongebob life. HAHA

Oh yeah, totally. xD




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9887
Doubloons : 31525
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 19
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by Withlove on 7/31/2011, 8:44 pm

Is there a pretty big Spandy fan base? Or is it relatively small?

Withlove
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by Steel Sponge on 7/31/2011, 8:55 pm

Relitavely small, just like the P&F fan base here.


Current Spin-Offs: Pisces Moon, Z-Storm, UWS: SBC Style, S.P.O.N.G.E.B.O.B
Ended: Adventures of No Name
Hiatus: Guru Gakuto

[Yeah, don't ask me about my signature, I'm working on it]
avatar
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 6332
Doubloons : 26704
Join date : 2010-01-23
Location : Galaluna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by Withlove on 7/31/2011, 10:35 pm

Aww! Well hopefully it will grow bigger! Is there anybody else here that is in to Spandy?

Withlove
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by tvguy347 on 7/31/2011, 10:59 pm

Withlove wrote:Aww! Well hopefully it will grow bigger! Is there anybody else here that is in to Spandy?

I'm sure there are Spandy fans that haven't come forward. Deli is one of the big Spandy fans, and so is Jelly and Spongygirl.




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9887
Doubloons : 31525
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 19
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by that70sguy92 on 8/1/2011, 12:06 am

Do you guys EVER check IPs?




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 53192
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by tvguy347 on 8/1/2011, 12:27 am

that70sguy92 wrote:Do you guys EVER check IPs?

Yeah. I did that right away. It said it was a guest, and it didn't match any other users.




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9887
Doubloons : 31525
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 19
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by ExKizuna on 8/1/2011, 1:23 am

tvguy347 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:Do you guys EVER check IPs?

Yeah. I did that right away. It said it was a guest, and it didn't match any other users.
This.


avatar
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 3408
Doubloons : 18112
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 22
Location : Hi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by Dragiiin123 on 8/1/2011, 9:02 am

no withlove is totally me
avatar
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 3402
Doubloons : 13611
Join date : 2009-10-18
Age : 20
Location : WHAT ES GOING ON EL MEXICO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by Withlove on 8/1/2011, 10:51 am

Ok I don't know quite what this means but I have a feeling that you guys don't think that I am an actual guest. I can easily swear to God and on a stack of bibles that I am a true guest, I'm a true fan of spongebob, and I just like discussing Spandy. That's 100% it. Sad

Withlove
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by NegiSpongie on 8/1/2011, 11:29 am

I totally love SpongeBobxSandy. (I just hate the pairing name "Spandy".)

I even read a SpongeBob book that clearly said "SpongeBob has a crush on Sandy". If that's not proof, I don't know what is.
avatar
NegiSpongie
Customers
Customers

Posts : 192
Doubloons : 15005
Join date : 2010-12-25
Age : 27
Location : At the computer

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1063319/SOLmaster

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by SpongeSebastian on 8/1/2011, 12:18 pm

The wedding scene in Truth or Square was enough for me... even if it was fake.


As moderator, I act very rarely, but I think times.
<---Courtesy of Jelly

Check out the new SBC Wiki: http://sbcommunity.wikia.com/wiki/The_SpongeBob_Community_Wiki
avatar
SpongeSebastian
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 2024
Doubloons : 16257
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 24
Location : Colorado, USA

View user profile http://www.tv.com/users/SpongeSebastian/profile.php

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by tvguy347 on 8/1/2011, 12:21 pm

Withlove wrote:Ok I don't know quite what this means but I have a feeling that you guys don't think that I am an actual guest. I can easily swear to God and on a stack of bibles that I am a true guest, I'm a true fan of spongebob, and I just like discussing Spandy. That's 100% it. Sad

No, no, we totally trust you. Smile I don't know why 70s said that. :S




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9887
Doubloons : 31525
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 19
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by Withlove on 8/1/2011, 8:34 pm

Alright... But anyways, the Truth or Square scene was definitely not enough for me! There needs to be a real kiss or something!

Withlove
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by that70sguy92 on 8/1/2011, 10:07 pm

ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:Do you guys EVER check IPs?

Yeah. I did that right away. It said it was a guest, and it didn't match any other users.
This.
If you check it's someone that's made THOUSANDS of posts on the site. My theory is that it's the hacker, just because the amount of posts seems familiar. Wink




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 53192
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by ExKizuna on 8/1/2011, 10:38 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:Do you guys EVER check IPs?

Yeah. I did that right away. It said it was a guest, and it didn't match any other users.
This.
If you check it's someone that's made THOUSANDS of posts on the site. My theory is that it's the hacker, just because the amount of posts seems familiar. Wink
Who would have thousands of posts, though? It would have to be someone who deleted their account


avatar
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 3408
Doubloons : 18112
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 22
Location : Hi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by WWESpongefan on 8/1/2011, 10:42 pm

I love the couple Spandy. On Deviant Art the Spandy fans are having Spandy week. Every time Spongebob comes on I always hope for it to be an episode with Spandy moments.
avatar
WWESpongefan
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 140
Doubloons : 13306
Join date : 2011-06-02
Age : 23
Location : North Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by that70sguy92 on 8/1/2011, 10:46 pm

ExKizuna wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:Do you guys EVER check IPs?

Yeah. I did that right away. It said it was a guest, and it didn't match any other users.
This.
If you check it's someone that's made THOUSANDS of posts on the site. My theory is that it's the hacker, just because the amount of posts seems familiar. Wink
Who would have thousands of posts, though? It would have to be someone who deleted their account
The dude who posted in GP the night of the hacking who we decided to be the hacker did. Just saying. It's obviously someone who deleted their account, but the hacker had this many posts.




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 53192
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by ExKizuna on 8/1/2011, 10:49 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:Do you guys EVER check IPs?

Yeah. I did that right away. It said it was a guest, and it didn't match any other users.
This.
If you check it's someone that's made THOUSANDS of posts on the site. My theory is that it's the hacker, just because the amount of posts seems familiar. Wink
Who would have thousands of posts, though? It would have to be someone who deleted their account
The dude who posted in GP the night of the hacking who we decided to be the hacker did. Just saying. It's obviously someone who deleted their account, but the hacker had this many posts.
I'm actually thinking every guest has that many posts, because the name will only be counted as "guest" and not the name they post with; The same guest can have 5 different names, because you choose the name as you post.

Jus' saying.


avatar
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 3408
Doubloons : 18112
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 22
Location : Hi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by that70sguy92 on 8/1/2011, 10:58 pm

ExKizuna wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:Do you guys EVER check IPs?

Yeah. I did that right away. It said it was a guest, and it didn't match any other users.
This.
If you check it's someone that's made THOUSANDS of posts on the site. My theory is that it's the hacker, just because the amount of posts seems familiar. Wink
Who would have thousands of posts, though? It would have to be someone who deleted their account
The dude who posted in GP the night of the hacking who we decided to be the hacker did. Just saying. It's obviously someone who deleted their account, but the hacker had this many posts.
I'm actually thinking every guest has that many posts, because the name will only be counted as "guest" and not the name they post with; The same guest can have 5 different names, because you choose the name as you post.

Jus' saying.
I'm not getting what you're saying, cuz I'm talking about an IP address and you're talking about a username. Geek




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 53192
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by ExKizuna on 8/1/2011, 11:02 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:Do you guys EVER check IPs?

Yeah. I did that right away. It said it was a guest, and it didn't match any other users.
This.
If you check it's someone that's made THOUSANDS of posts on the site. My theory is that it's the hacker, just because the amount of posts seems familiar. Wink
Who would have thousands of posts, though? It would have to be someone who deleted their account
The dude who posted in GP the night of the hacking who we decided to be the hacker did. Just saying. It's obviously someone who deleted their account, but the hacker had this many posts.
I'm actually thinking every guest has that many posts, because the name will only be counted as "guest" and not the name they post with; The same guest can have 5 different names, because you choose the name as you post.

Jus' saying.
I'm not getting what you're saying, cuz I'm talking about an IP address and you're talking about a username. Geek
Usernames usually show up with IP's EDIT: I know how I messed up now, as usernames only show up at the top, but then I checked and it showed those IP's/Post Counts under it. Continue.


avatar
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 3408
Doubloons : 18112
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 22
Location : Hi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by Withlove on 8/1/2011, 11:56 pm

Ok I'm actually kinda scared that you guys think I'm a hacker. I'm an almost 16 year old girl who just wants to discuss my favorite thing, so if it makes you guys worried that I'm some weird psycho kid who has horrible issues, then don't worry about a thing. I'll stop posting. Believe me, I saw what that kid did to your site when everything went black. I follow ur site to look at news in the Spongebob section, and believe me, I was devastated. So don't worry, I'll stop posting to save ur suspicion.

-Withlove out. Peace! Sad

Withlove
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by ExKizuna on 8/2/2011, 12:05 am

Withlove wrote:Ok I'm actually kinda scared that you guys think I'm a hacker. I'm an almost 16 year old girl who just wants to discuss my favorite thing, so if it makes you guys worried that I'm some weird psycho kid who has horrible issues, then don't worry about a thing. I'll stop posting. Believe me, I saw what that kid did to your site when everything went black. I follow ur site to look at news in the Spongebob section, and believe me, I was devastated. So don't worry, I'll stop posting to save ur suspicion.

-Withlove out. Peace! Sad
No, it's not you, it's just that we hardly get any guests that actually posts; You don't have to leave, we just automatically get suspicious because most of our guests are other members pretending to be guests.


avatar
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 3408
Doubloons : 18112
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 22
Location : Hi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by tvguy347 on 8/2/2011, 12:06 am

Withlove wrote:Ok I'm actually kinda scared that you guys think I'm a hacker. I'm an almost 16 year old girl who just wants to discuss my favorite thing, so if it makes you guys worried that I'm some weird psycho kid who has horrible issues, then don't worry about a thing. I'll stop posting. Believe me, I saw what that kid did to your site when everything went black. I follow ur site to look at news in the Spongebob section, and believe me, I was devastated. So don't worry, I'll stop posting to save ur suspicion.

-Withlove out. Peace! Sad

No, don't leave! Smile I'm sorry for their behavior, we're just extremely worried as we were hacked a few weeks ago. Please, keep posting. You seem like a nice person. =)




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9887
Doubloons : 31525
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 19
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by that70sguy92 on 8/2/2011, 12:08 am

I don't understand why we're kissing ass right now... do IP addresses lie now or something?




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 53192
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by ExKizuna on 8/2/2011, 12:10 am

that70sguy92 wrote:I don't understand why we're kissing ass right now... do IP addresses lie now or something?
What crawled up your ass and died?


avatar
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 3408
Doubloons : 18112
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 22
Location : Hi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by that70sguy92 on 8/2/2011, 12:21 am

ExKizuna wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:I don't understand why we're kissing ass right now... do IP addresses lie now or something?
What crawled up your ass and died?
What? I mean, I'm in a perfectly good mood, but I don't understand why we're acting like this to this guest... whose IP will prove that they are not a first-time poster, and are currently lying to us. Confused




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 53192
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by ExKizuna on 8/2/2011, 12:26 am

that70sguy92 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:I don't understand why we're kissing ass right now... do IP addresses lie now or something?
What crawled up your ass and died?
What? I mean, I'm in a perfectly good mood, but I don't understand why we're acting like this to this guest... whose IP will prove that they are not a first-time poster, and are currently lying to us. Confused
I know, but right now they're saying they aren't the hacker, and I guess their IP matches the hackers, but it doesn't match any of our members so we can't really do anything.


avatar
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 3408
Doubloons : 18112
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 22
Location : Hi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spandy Topic

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum