I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Bikini Bottom in 3D
1/10/2013, 8:18 pm by CDCB

» Off-Topic!
9/6/2011, 6:19 am by OMJ

» Spin-Off Festival Info
9/5/2011, 6:10 pm by ExKizuna

» SpongeBob is now a subculture!!! :D
9/5/2011, 11:19 am by Jaiman1998

» Contest!!!!1111!!11!!!!
9/2/2011, 7:59 pm by spongebobiscool

» Rate the Thing Above You
9/1/2011, 2:30 pm by SOF

» The Ban Game!
9/1/2011, 1:16 pm by SOF

» This or That? game
9/1/2011, 1:15 pm by SOF

» Guess the Next Poster
9/1/2011, 1:13 pm by SOF

Spongebob is being ended/Cancelled

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spongebob is being ended/Cancelled

Post by tvguy347 on 4/5/2010, 11:40 am

This is what Spongesebastian found. Spongebob is being cancelled.

"Nickelodeon, which has been the home to the successful worldwide franchise, SpongeBob SquarePants, has announced earlier today that they are canceling their recently-implemented contracts for an eighth and ninth season.

'In order for a show of ours to keep production going, it must be at a constant reception. Sometimes a show might receive generally positive ratings, but will not meet the expectations of the critical older demographic,' says Cyma Zarghami, the president of the MTVN Kids & Family Group.

This comes as no surprise to most of the executives at Nickelodeon. They claim to have been triggered to this decision after reading a startling review by TV.com user optimist799.

Most of the SpongeBob SquarePants crew has yet to comment, but the show's executive producer, Paul Tibbit, had this to say: 'We have just started production of the final episode. Just to let the fans know, this will not be a happy episode, and may leave some children crying. However, people need to understand that we are not at all happy with Nickelodeon's decision to cancel the show, so we must take revenge.'

The voice recording for SpongeBob SquarePants: The Final Laugh will begin next week. Marilyn Manson is slated to have a guest voice appearance in the episode."

APRIL FOOL'S!! This was actually an april fool's joke. I just found out..Silly Face!
I'm not sure if this is true but I'm pretty sure it is. They pulled the plug on Season 8 and 9.

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat

tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser: Safari
Doubloons: 24055

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebob is being ended/Cancelled

Post by jjsthekid on 4/5/2010, 1:00 pm

Fun Fact: Never trust stuff on the Internet that is posted during April fools Day.

But yeah, it was a prank. Make sure you read the entire thread before posting this. Silly Face!

Spin-Off Hall Of Fame

Users: RaeandAnasRock, clapmaster, tvfan95, Pokesponge123, 4EverGreen, DC-Dude, Pandamoo2, jjsthekid, terminoob, that70sguy92, The_Cartoon, Spongebobs1fan, Dragiiin123, Bob_Ball, Wumbology, Steel Sponge, tvguy347, Sabresponge

Shows: The Adventures Of Squidward Tentacles, The Patrick Show, Underwater Idol, The Krusty Cruise, Squidtropolis, Patrick\'s Paradise, Spongebob N Friends, Spin-off Action, Livin Like Larry, Squid Bottom, Pierce In The City, Spongecraft, The Misadventures of Patrick Star, MermaidMan: The Brave and the Bold, Krusty Train, Perfectly Plankton

Spoiler:

(Sig courtesy of SOF)

jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Doubloons: 24686

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 4/5/2010, 1:56 pm

I know. my mistake Embarassed

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat

tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons: 24055

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 4/5/2010, 3:54 pm

tvguy347 wrote:I know. my mistake Embarassed
You trusted something that mentioned a TV.com user? I'm disappointed.

Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser: Chrome
Doubloons: 45722

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 4/5/2010, 9:07 pm

Oh yeah, I remember seeing this on tv.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Girlygirl24 on 4/5/2010, 11:30 pm

Aww i fell for it Embarassed

Girlygirl24
Customers
Customers

Browser: Internet Explorer
Doubloons: 8351

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology on 4/6/2010, 6:29 am

As an administrator, I hop on bandwagons like these.

Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Doubloons: 28383
Location: not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge on 4/8/2010, 9:16 pm

optimist is a jerk XD XD XD XD

I utterely failed by that joke.

Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons: 19234

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpongeSebastian on 5/1/2010, 12:37 am

Wow guys, way to forward this prank four days after April Fools' Day. Well done, Well done.

As moderator, I act very rarely, but I think times.
<---Courtesy of Jelly

Check out the new SBC Wiki: http://sbcommunity.wikia.com/wiki/The_SpongeBob_Community_Wiki

SpongeSebastian
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser: Firefox
Doubloons: 8787

View user profile http://www.tv.com/users/SpongeSebastian/profile.php

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 5/1/2010, 9:53 am

SpongeSebastian wrote:Wow guys, way to forward this prank four days after April Fools' Day. Well done, Well done.
Yes, tvguy being gullible. Silly Face!

Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser: Chrome
Doubloons: 45722

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TarterSauce25 on 10/17/2010, 5:28 pm

I was about to fall for it, but then I realized it was October and that Spongebob is in the 8th season right now and already got renewed for a 9th.... HAHA

TarterSauce25
Customers
Customers

Browser: Firefox
Doubloons: 7309

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid on 10/17/2010, 5:29 pm

TarterSauce25 wrote:I was about to fall for it, but then I realized it was October and that Spongebob is in the 8th season right now and already got renewed for a 9th.... HAHA

It's actually in 7th still.

Nick had ordered 26 eps for Season 6, 7 and 8.

Spin-Off Hall Of Fame

Users: RaeandAnasRock, clapmaster, tvfan95, Pokesponge123, 4EverGreen, DC-Dude, Pandamoo2, jjsthekid, terminoob, that70sguy92, The_Cartoon, Spongebobs1fan, Dragiiin123, Bob_Ball, Wumbology, Steel Sponge, tvguy347, Sabresponge

Shows: The Adventures Of Squidward Tentacles, The Patrick Show, Underwater Idol, The Krusty Cruise, Squidtropolis, Patrick\'s Paradise, Spongebob N Friends, Spin-off Action, Livin Like Larry, Squid Bottom, Pierce In The City, Spongecraft, The Misadventures of Patrick Star, MermaidMan: The Brave and the Bold, Krusty Train, Perfectly Plankton

Spoiler:

(Sig courtesy of SOF)

jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Doubloons: 24686

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake on 10/17/2010, 8:28 pm

BearsFanFillereste11 wrote:Oh yeah, I remember seeing this on tv.com