Log in

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Bikini Bottom in 3D
1/10/2013, 9:18 pm by CDCB

» Off-Topic!
9/6/2011, 7:19 am by OMJ

» Spin-Off Festival Info
9/5/2011, 7:10 pm by ExKizuna

» SpongeBob is now a subculture!!! :D
9/5/2011, 12:19 pm by Jaiman1998

» Contest!!!!1111!!11!!!!
9/2/2011, 8:59 pm by spongebobiscool

» Rate the Thing Above You
9/1/2011, 3:30 pm by SOF

» The Ban Game!
9/1/2011, 2:16 pm by SOF

» This or That? game
9/1/2011, 2:15 pm by SOF

» Guess the Next Poster
9/1/2011, 2:13 pm by SOF


Spongebob Comic Con Live Stream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spongebob Comic Con Live Stream

Post by WithOrWithoutNuts on 7/22/2011, 10:28 am

Nickelodeon has teamed with Ustream to bring the Spongebob panel live to the people who couldn't make it to Comic Con (me). Here's the link:

http://www.ustream.tv/nickelodeon (It should say when it starts depending on where you live)
avatar
WithOrWithoutNuts
Customers
Customers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 30
Doubloons : 11585
Join date : 2011-06-24
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebob Comic Con Live Stream

Post by tvguy347 on 7/22/2011, 12:16 pm

Awesome! SOO Happy I'll definitely tune in. Thanks, Without Nuts. Smile




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9886
Doubloons : 30165
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 18
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebob Comic Con Live Stream

Post by WithOrWithoutNuts on 7/22/2011, 7:38 pm

Okay, so it's over now. They mentioned the new Christmas special will be released in 2012, and it will be completely made from stop-motion animation. They also showed a clip from the new special, "Spongebob's Runaway Roadtrip". It started with Patrick squirting cheese all over the place, then Spongebob's parents arrived, then Spongebob and Patrick looked at the brochure, then Patrick wanted to play hide and seek, and then the whole live stream came to an abrupt stop. Sorry for the unclear description. Hopefully Nickelodeon archives the video. They were also asked about the secret formula for the Krabby Patty, and they just fooled around saying they don't know. I'm looking forward to the new special!
avatar
WithOrWithoutNuts
Customers
Customers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 30
Doubloons : 11585
Join date : 2011-06-24
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebob Comic Con Live Stream

Post by tvguy347 on 7/22/2011, 7:57 pm

That sounds awesome! SOO Happy I was there for the first few minutes, but I had to leave thanks to a few issues regarding SBC. :/




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9886
Doubloons : 30165
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 18
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebob Comic Con Live Stream

Post by WithOrWithoutNuts on 7/23/2011, 12:01 pm

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/16178271

There's the link for the archived video, but it doesn't go past 30:43 for some reason. That means anyone who wants to see the new clip is out of luck for now.
avatar
WithOrWithoutNuts
Customers
Customers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 30
Doubloons : 11585
Join date : 2011-06-24
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebob Comic Con Live Stream

Post by Jelly on 7/23/2011, 1:57 pm

Man, I knew about this but my internet was down by the time of the live stream D:
You know what's worst? I was just checking my email and noticed I received an email from the director of digital marketing of Nickelodeon! Asking me permission to show them my SpongeBob/ Sgt. Pepper drawing! FUUUUU!! Why didn't I read that email earlier!!?? Crying or Very sad I feel so upset right now..them commenting on my drawing would have been a dream come true =/ sigh, but I'll watch what you posted anyway..I doubt they used it without my "yes" but who knows... ;P



**Awards this way**
Spoiler:

Winner of the 2nd SpongeBob Jeopardy Game! June, 2011
The I has a Facebook award.

YouTube DeviantArt
avatar
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 4680
Doubloons : 30666
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 28
Location : Where rockinghorse people eat marshmallow pies

View user profile http://spongefifi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebob Comic Con Live Stream

Post by WithOrWithoutNuts on 7/23/2011, 2:08 pm

Jelly wrote:Man, I knew about this but my internet was down by the time of the live stream D:
You know what's worst? I was just checking my email and noticed I received an email from the director of digital marketing of Nickelodeon! Asking me permission to show them my SpongeBob/ Sgt. Pepper drawing! FUUUUU!! Why didn't I read that email earlier!!?? Crying or Very sad I feel so upset right now..them commenting on my drawing would have been a dream come true =/ sigh, but I'll watch what you posted anyway..I doubt they used it without my "yes" but who knows... ;P

Sorry to hear about that. I just saw your drawing now and it looks amazing! It even got me thinking that they should make a whole episode of Spongebob about The Beatles. It'll have to be a parody, of course, but still.
avatar
WithOrWithoutNuts
Customers
Customers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 30
Doubloons : 11585
Join date : 2011-06-24
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebob Comic Con Live Stream

Post by Jelly on 7/23/2011, 2:38 pm

WithOrWithoutNuts wrote:
Jelly wrote:Man, I knew about this but my internet was down by the time of the live stream D:
You know what's worst? I was just checking my email and noticed I received an email from the director of digital marketing of Nickelodeon! Asking me permission to show them my SpongeBob/ Sgt. Pepper drawing! FUUUUU!! Why didn't I read that email earlier!!?? Crying or Very sad I feel so upset right now..them commenting on my drawing would have been a dream come true =/ sigh, but I'll watch what you posted anyway..I doubt they used it without my "yes" but who knows... ;P

Sorry to hear about that. I just saw your drawing now and it looks amazing! It even got me thinking that they should make a whole episode of Spongebob about The Beatles. It'll have to be a parody, of course, but still.
Why, thank you! They definitley should make a Beatles parody episode, that will be my favorite episode instantly! xD

Anyway, just done watching the ustream video, that was pretty nice and fun, no idea why it stops before they show the new special preview D:

And wanted to share the email I got with you guys
Hi!

I recently came across your SpongeBob/Sgt Peppers creation. We're going to be running a live stream Q&A with some of the folks behind the show (Exec Producer, Creative Director, voice of Plankton) today and part of the Q&A is going to focus on all of the great fan art that exists for SpongeBob.

We want to show a few pieces and have the guys comment on them. Would you mind if we show your Sgt Peppers image? We would credit you (either verbally or written on screen...still figuring that out). Want to make sure you're comfortable with us using the image first.

The stream is at 6:30 EST today, so if you can let me know soon, that would be much appreciated.

Thank you!
Jack

--
Jack Daley
Director, Digital Marketing
Nickelodeon Kids & Family

And as you can see, they didn't do the fanart thing at all. So I replied to him, and this is what I got

No worries! We'll be doing lots more to showcase fan art within Tumblr and Facebook over the next few months, so we would love to be able to use this in the future. Thanks for giving permission! And if you have any other SpongeBob related stuff, would love it if you could send it over or point me to it online. Just let me know how you want to be credited.

Thanks!
Jack

eeek!! Is excited!! SOO Happy



**Awards this way**
Spoiler:

Winner of the 2nd SpongeBob Jeopardy Game! June, 2011
The I has a Facebook award.

YouTube DeviantArt
avatar
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 4680
Doubloons : 30666
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 28
Location : Where rockinghorse people eat marshmallow pies

View user profile http://spongefifi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebob Comic Con Live Stream

Post by WithOrWithoutNuts on 7/24/2011, 8:12 am

WithOrWithoutNuts wrote:http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/16178271

There's the link for the archived video, but it doesn't go past 30:43 for some reason. That means anyone who wants to see the new clip is out of luck for now.

Disregard that. If you watch the video on a mobile device like an iPod Touch, then the video should show the clip. Case closed. Bring out the dancing lobsters.
avatar
WithOrWithoutNuts
Customers
Customers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 30
Doubloons : 11585
Join date : 2011-06-24
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebob Comic Con Live Stream

Post by D-P-1 on 7/24/2011, 1:14 pm

The comic con really impressed me this year. Spongebob made a good debut this year, probably will be enough to see some new episodes coming out in the next months. Smile
avatar
D-P-1
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 181
Doubloons : 11476
Join date : 2011-07-23
Age : 25
Location : Puerto Rico

View user profile http://s13.zetaboards.com/The_General_Nation/index/

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebob Comic Con Live Stream

Post by SpongeSebastian on 7/25/2011, 8:18 pm

Jelly wrote:
WithOrWithoutNuts wrote:
Jelly wrote:Man, I knew about this but my internet was down by the time of the live stream D:
You know what's worst? I was just checking my email and noticed I received an email from the director of digital marketing of Nickelodeon! Asking me permission to show them my SpongeBob/ Sgt. Pepper drawing! FUUUUU!! Why didn't I read that email earlier!!?? Crying or Very sad I feel so upset right now..them commenting on my drawing would have been a dream come true =/ sigh, but I'll watch what you posted anyway..I doubt they used it without my "yes" but who knows... ;P

Sorry to hear about that. I just saw your drawing now and it looks amazing! It even got me thinking that they should make a whole episode of Spongebob about The Beatles. It'll have to be a parody, of course, but still.
Why, thank you! They definitley should make a Beatles parody episode, that will be my favorite episode instantly! xD

Anyway, just done watching the ustream video, that was pretty nice and fun, no idea why it stops before they show the new special preview D:

And wanted to share the email I got with you guys
Hi!

I recently came across your SpongeBob/Sgt Peppers creation. We're going to be running a live stream Q&A with some of the folks behind the show (Exec Producer, Creative Director, voice of Plankton) today and part of the Q&A is going to focus on all of the great fan art that exists for SpongeBob.

We want to show a few pieces and have the guys comment on them. Would you mind if we show your Sgt Peppers image? We would credit you (either verbally or written on screen...still figuring that out). Want to make sure you're comfortable with us using the image first.

The stream is at 6:30 EST today, so if you can let me know soon, that would be much appreciated.

Thank you!
Jack

--
Jack Daley
Director, Digital Marketing
Nickelodeon Kids & Family

And as you can see, they didn't do the fanart thing at all. So I replied to him, and this is what I got

No worries! We'll be doing lots more to showcase fan art within Tumblr and Facebook over the next few months, so we would love to be able to use this in the future. Thanks for giving permission! And if you have any other SpongeBob related stuff, would love it if you could send it over or point me to it online. Just let me know how you want to be credited.

Thanks!
Jack

eeek!! Is excited!! SOO Happy
You should be very proud of the fact that your artwork has gotten the attention of Nickelodeon's staff.


As moderator, I act very rarely, but I think times.
<---Courtesy of Jelly

Check out the new SBC Wiki: http://sbcommunity.wikia.com/wiki/The_SpongeBob_Community_Wiki
avatar
SpongeSebastian
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 2024
Doubloons : 14897
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 23
Location : Colorado, USA

View user profile http://www.tv.com/users/SpongeSebastian/profile.php

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebob Comic Con Live Stream

Post by NegiSpongie on 7/25/2011, 9:29 pm

SpongeSebastian wrote:
Jelly wrote:
WithOrWithoutNuts wrote:
Jelly wrote:Man, I knew about this but my internet was down by the time of the live stream D:
You know what's worst? I was just checking my email and noticed I received an email from the director of digital marketing of Nickelodeon! Asking me permission to show them my SpongeBob/ Sgt. Pepper drawing! FUUUUU!! Why didn't I read that email earlier!!?? I feel so upset right now..them commenting on my drawing would have been a dream come true =/ sigh, but I'll watch what you posted anyway..I doubt they used it without my "yes" but who knows... ;P

Sorry to hear about that. I just saw your drawing now and it looks amazing! It even got me thinking that they should make a whole episode of Spongebob about The Beatles. It'll have to be a parody, of course, but still.
Why, thank you! They definitley should make a Beatles parody episode, that will be my favorite episode instantly! xD

Anyway, just done watching the ustream video, that was pretty nice and fun, no idea why it stops before they show the new special preview D:

And wanted to share the email I got with you guys
Hi!

I recently came across your SpongeBob/Sgt Peppers creation. We're going to be running a live stream Q&A with some of the folks behind the show (Exec Producer, Creative Director, voice of Plankton) today and part of the Q&A is going to focus on all of the great fan art that exists for SpongeBob.

We want to show a few pieces and have the guys comment on them. Would you mind if we show your Sgt Peppers image? We would credit you (either verbally or written on screen...still figuring that out). Want to make sure you're comfortable with us using the image first.

The stream is at 6:30 EST today, so if you can let me know soon, that would be much appreciated.

Thank you!
Jack

--
Jack Daley
Director, Digital Marketing
Nickelodeon Kids & Family

And as you can see, they didn't do the fanart thing at all. So I replied to him, and this is what I got

No worries! We'll be doing lots more to showcase fan art within Tumblr and Facebook over the next few months, so we would love to be able to use this in the future. Thanks for giving permission! And if you have any other SpongeBob related stuff, would love it if you could send it over or point me to it online. Just let me know how you want to be credited.

Thanks!
Jack

eeek!! Is excited!!
You should be very proud of the fact that your artwork has gotten the attention of Nickelodeon's staff.
yeah, that's gotta be such an honor for you.
avatar
NegiSpongie
Customers
Customers

Posts : 192
Doubloons : 13645
Join date : 2010-12-25
Age : 26
Location : At the computer

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1063319/SOLmaster

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebob Comic Con Live Stream

Post by zim849 on 7/27/2011, 12:23 pm

How did the art get their attention did they see it in devian art or some thing?(sorry for my spelling) wow that is a great honor Smile
avatar
zim849
Customers
Customers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 35
Doubloons : 11391
Join date : 2011-07-05
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebob Comic Con Live Stream

Post by Jelly on 7/27/2011, 10:46 pm

zim849 wrote:How did the art get their attention did they see it in devian art or some thing?(sorry for my spelling) wow that is a great honor Smile
Thanks Smile
I assume they saw it on the official SpongeBob Facebook page, I posted that drawing there some months ago Silly Face!



**Awards this way**
Spoiler:

Winner of the 2nd SpongeBob Jeopardy Game! June, 2011
The I has a Facebook award.

YouTube DeviantArt
avatar
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 4680
Doubloons : 30666
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 28
Location : Where rockinghorse people eat marshmallow pies

View user profile http://spongefifi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebob Comic Con Live Stream

Post by tvguy347 on 7/31/2011, 2:17 am

I watched bits and pieces once it was recorded.




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9886
Doubloons : 30165
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 18
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebob Comic Con Live Stream

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum