SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Oceantop Realms Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Oceantop Realms 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Oceantop Realms Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Oceantop Realms Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Oceantop Realms Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Oceantop Realms Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Oceantop Realms Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Oceantop Realms Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Oceantop Realms Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Oceantop Realms Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Oceantop Realms Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Oceantop Realms

5 posters

Go down

Oceantop Realms Empty Oceantop Realms

Post by tvfan95 7/15/2011, 8:24 pm

Simply put, my Untitled SpongeBob spin-off has been delayed. I have a pilot written up and everything, however I am not satisfied with it yet. In the meantime here is a fantasy spin-off I have written. It is loosely based on the Seven Sacred Stones spin-off I announced that never came to pass, using that name as indicated by the *. So here it is, I proudly present to you, Episode: A Legend Enters. Please review and comment on the show! Smile
It is a slow day in the land of Bikini Bottom. SpongeBob is hosting his monthly Parcheesi tournament, which unsurprisingly Squidward is attempting to escape.
After needing to "use the bathroom", he runs back to his house in a hurry and starts playing his clarinet. However then something very bizarre occurs. The whole town begins to shake ferociously. Windows begin to smash, paintings begin to fall from walls, the sounds of breaking objects are constant. No, it is not Squidward's clarinet playing, but something even bigger.
Then all of a sudden it stops. But right after it's all over, he can hear a voice. "Squidward, Squuuuidward".
Obviously in fear, he runs back to SpongeBob's house. However it is the final match, which could go on for hours, and the cheers make Squidward's knocks unhearable from inside. With the door also looked, he is stuck outside.
He then goes blind for a second. This causes him to start screaming, which continues when he begins to be teleported into the sky.
Once his vision returns, he sees a beautiful land before him. The sky is a perfect blue, the mountains in the background are high and majestic, even the most pleasant songs are being chirped by the ongoing birds in the air. He sees a grand castle in the background, and due to his still highly prevalent confusion, decides to go to it.
The walk begins without a problem, in fact it is quite relaxing.
Then however things get a little crazy. These little green creatures begin to swarm around Squidward. He tries to fight back, but is totally defenseless. He begins to run away from them, but is too slow and is captured. He then blacks out.
Suddenly he wakes up. He is greeted by a beautiful pink fish with a crown and long golden hair.
She then begins to scold him, "You shouldn't be fighting Greenlegs yet! Some of them were Level 8!"
"Not to be rude, but what the heck are you talking about?" responds Squidward.
"Ah yes, you're the new character. You have yet to learn the rules of our land."
"Can you please just tell me what the heck is going on here?"
"Tell me, have you ever played an online Role Playing Game?"
"Well of course, back in college when I wasn't with the ladies I was a Wizard in AquaQuest. I made it to level 148 before I sold my account for some Power Crystals in World of Waves. But what does any of this have to do with where I am?"
"Let's just say you are essentially in one those games, only in real life. You have a Level, stats, weapons, magic spells, and you can now pick your character class."
"Okay, this is just a dream. I never should have eaten the clam chowder SpongeBob had. I swear he like spiked it and wouldn't let anyone else have any, what the heck is wrong with that guy?"
"The Sponge is a little obsessed over you, but compared to us he hardly even cares for you, we long for your legendary abilities!"
"Just let me ask two questions. One, what exactly is this crazy place? Two, why did you bring me here?"
"To answer the first one, these are the Oceantop Realms. Honestly we may just be a fantasy world, none of us know, but once you enter it certainly is not a game. This once great land has been overrun by evil forces. The sad thing is we let them in ourselves, they fooled us into trusting them and have now taken over and destroyed all that made this land so great.
To answer the second question, let me start by saying you are the first we've allowed in since the Dark One stole the Seven Sacred Stones*. Long ago we were told that this great land would be nearly destroyed by greed and evil, but a savior would come to stop him."
"Hmm savior, I like the sounds of that."
"He would be completely bald, have a terrible attitude, be going nowhere in his regular life, and most importantly, be the worst clarinet player this side of the Atlantic Ocean."
"What an honor..."
"Once we heard the awful shrieking sounds that you released from your instrument, we knew the prophecy had been fulfilled. You are it, great blue one. This is your legacy."
"I-I don't know what to say. This feels like an honor, but also quite dangerous."
"Do not worry, it is impossible to be killed in this world, and any injury or sickness you encounter can be easily cured by a potion."
"Count me in, this sounds simply incredible. Tell me my mission."
"The Dark One, as mentioned before holds the Seven Sacred Stones. They are the Stone of Knowledge, the Stone of Strength, the Stone of Lust, the Stone of Mind-Control, the Stone of Fear and the greatest stone of all, the Stone of Power. With these he rules Oceantop Realms. He has given the former six to his most powerful minions, with the later one being in his own possession. You must collect them all, then you will be powerful enough to take on the Dark One for the last of them."
"I can do it. I've longed my whole life for an opportunity to do something incredible. Lead me forth, show me where I must go!"
"First you need to learn your stats. They are:
Level: 1
Strength: 3
Magic: 5
Item: 4
Speed: 1
Attacks: None
Spells: None
Items: None"
"Doesn't sound like I have much..."
"You have only just entered. We must train you. Onto the Valley of 10,000 Corpses!"
"That *gulp* doesn't sound like the best place for a beginner to go..."
"Do not worry, if trouble occurs I am here to protect you. My stats are all near the thousands, I could take out any enemy there with one hit."
"Then why don't you just take out this, what's his name, Dark One? I'm what they call a newbie, you're like a Legend!"
"I have tried and failed miserably. You are the only one that can stop him. There is something inside of you that makes you able to combat all the power he has. We do not know what it is, all we know is that it does exist, and is something far greater than anything the rest of us possess."
"I'm ready to go. Let me begin the journey. I feel brave, I feel proud, I truly have a desire to concur all the evil that burdens you folk. Onto the Valley!"
tvfan95
tvfan95
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26001

Back to top Go down

Oceantop Realms Empty Re: Oceantop Realms

Post by tvguy347 7/15/2011, 10:55 pm

Wow, that was great! It reminds me of terminoob's SpongeCraft, and I can't wait to see what's next! SOO Happy

However, I think the show takes place in the Pacific Ocean, not the Atlantic. Wink
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42215

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 7/15/2011, 11:11 pm

I think you should space it out a bit more, to make it easier to read.
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 28802

Back to top Go down

Post by tvfan95 7/18/2011, 8:27 pm

Well clearly no one cared about this spin-off...
tvfan95
tvfan95
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 7/18/2011, 8:32 pm

Dude, this topic has 3 replies, yet, almost 50 views with one episode. We don't flock to every spin off. Just continue and see where it goes.
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 28802

Back to top Go down

Post by tvfan95 7/18/2011, 8:36 pm

yeah I suppose I was just used to more comments like back in my TV.com days, and I've kinda gotten a mentality that not many comments, only 2, means pretty much only 2 people saw it. Still not used to looking at this "Views" thing, so maybe I assumed too quickly.
tvfan95
tvfan95
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 7/18/2011, 8:47 pm

tvfan95 wrote:yeah I suppose I was just used to more comments like back in my TV.com days, and I've kinda gotten a mentality that not many comments, only 2, means pretty much only 2 people saw it. Still not used to looking at this "Views" thing, so maybe I assumed too quickly.
so much respect
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 24301

Back to top Go down

Post by OMJ 7/18/2011, 9:26 pm

Give it some time, I mean people have yet to comment my new spin off and my resolve has NEVER BIN STRAWNGEUR!
OMJ
OMJ
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 27506

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: