SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com After season 9... Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
After season 9... 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
After season 9... Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
After season 9... Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
After season 9... Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
After season 9... Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
After season 9... Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
After season 9... Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
After season 9... Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
After season 9... Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
After season 9... Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

After season 9...

+10
Fa
JCM
person
Pakasa43
D-P-1
hasfarr
Bron July Lemonade Mouth
Spongedude121
tvguy347
talonmalon333
14 posters

Go down

After season 9... Empty After season 9...

Post by talonmalon333 7/3/2011, 2:40 pm

All is in the total. Do you think they are going to order a new season after season 9? And do you want them to?
talonmalon333
talonmalon333
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 24855

Back to top Go down

After season 9... Empty Re: After season 9...

Post by tvguy347 7/3/2011, 2:43 pm

Eh. It's a bit too early to tell (at least for me), being as Season 8 just began.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42220

Back to top Go down

Post by Spongedude121 7/5/2011, 4:52 pm

I think 9 is a good place to end off, considering how many shows end off at the 9th season. Plus, the episodes are much better recently, and I'd love for the show to end with great quality like in season 3.
Spongedude121
Spongedude121
Customers
Customers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 23971

Back to top Go down

Post by Bron July Lemonade Mouth 7/9/2011, 3:24 pm

Well, of course they would. They have made so much money, why stop now? But I have to say their quality in the episodes aren't so good, they aren't as good as they used to be. But I'd love another season.
Bron July Lemonade Mouth
Bron July Lemonade Mouth
Customers
Customers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 23262

Back to top Go down

Post by hasfarr 7/20/2011, 8:20 am

The quality's getting better, I expect a tenth season.
hasfarr
hasfarr
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 23611

Back to top Go down

Post by D-P-1 7/23/2011, 11:20 pm

I don't see them ending SB anytime soon. But considering production costs, there's enough budget for them to make another season. The show had its 10th anniversary two years ago, I could give the show at least 3 more years minimum.
D-P-1
D-P-1
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 23533

http://s13.zetaboards.com/The_General_Nation/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 7/29/2011, 2:55 pm

From Nick's point of view, I wouldn't be surprised if they milked it like Fox is milking The Simpsons. There would definitely be public outcry if The Simpsons ended, just because they pretty much started a new genre (adult animation) and Spongebob is a show popular among everyone.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Pakasa43 7/31/2011, 12:45 pm

Im thinking they would end the show on Season 9 or 10 if they made it.
Pakasa43
Pakasa43
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24022

http://spongyland.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by D-P-1 7/31/2011, 4:30 pm

Well the shows that started together with Spongebob ended a long time ago. In almost every nomination Spongebob is the one who has come on top, I wouldn't be surprised to hear from Nick that it's their favorite show. Popular shows without storyline usually last for a while, even if their rating go down a bit.
D-P-1
D-P-1
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 23533

http://s13.zetaboards.com/The_General_Nation/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by person 8/13/2011, 1:41 pm

I want Spongebob to end right now. I hate seasons 4-8. The first 3 seasons were classic and fresh with great storylines and plots that are not only for kids, but for teenagers and adults as well. After the movie though, everything went downhill from there as quality of the episodes declined too much, and it sucked from that point on up until this very day. I hated Spongebob's voice change in season 4. It was too high and intolerable. The show just became too childish and rediculous after season 3. There were some episodes from seasons 4-7 that were good, but still not as good as any of the episodes from the first 3 seasons.

But seeing how popular it still is now, I think Nick will continue the show for atleast another five seasons or so. They are making tons of money, and as long as they are doing that and as long as the show is still popular, Spongebob will continue on for a long time. I could be wrong though. It could be cancelled after season 10, but I don't think that will happen. I really can't say anything though. Seriously though, how much longer can they go before they start to run out of ideas for the show? The only episodes I know by heart are from the first 3 seasons. Here is my full review of Spongebob Squarepants on TV.com. From this page, scroll down and look for the review whose username says superhero678. It's the twelfth review listed. It's long, but if you agree with me, it's so worth reading. http://www.tv.com/shows/spongebob-squarepants/reviews/
person
person
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25413

Back to top Go down

Post by JCM 8/13/2011, 3:02 pm

Actually, a lot of the recent episodes are showing signs of improvement. Sentimental Sponge and Drive Thru, for example, stay funny and fresh throughout the whole 11 minutes. I'd put them on the same level as many season three episodes, in fact. Sure, there are still quite a few duds in these recent seasons, but overall, I'd say the quality is starting to rise again, and I'd have no issue with the show continuing past the 10th season.
JCM
JCM
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25951

Back to top Go down

Post by Spongedude121 8/13/2011, 3:52 pm

person wrote:I want Spongebob to end right now. I hate seasons 4-8. The first 3 seasons were classic and fresh with great storylines and plots that are not only for kids, but for teenagers and adults as well. After the movie though, everything went downhill from there as quality of the episodes declined too much, and it sucked from that point on up until this very day. I hated Spongebob's voice change in season 4. It was too high and intolerable. The show just became too childish and rediculous after season 3. There were some episodes from seasons 4-7 that were good, but still not as good as any of the episodes from the first 3 seasons.

But seeing how popular it still is now, I think Nick will continue the show for atleast another five seasons or so. They are making tons of money, and as long as they are doing that and as long as the show is still popular, Spongebob will continue on for a long time. I could be wrong though. It could be cancelled after season 10, but I don't think that will happen. I really can't say anything though. Seriously though, how much longer can they go before they start to run out of ideas for the show? The only episodes I know by heart are from the first 3 seasons. Here is my full review of Spongebob Squarepants on TV.com. From this page, scroll down and look for the review whose username says superhero678. It's the twelfth review listed. It's long, but if you agree with me, it's so worth reading. http://www.tv.com/shows/spongebob-squarepants/reviews/

Whatever. Nobody asked for your opinion of the recent seasons, the question is do you want anything after season 9. Yes or no? Nobody cares about your review.
Spongedude121
Spongedude121
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 23971

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 8/13/2011, 4:25 pm

person wrote:I want Spongebob to end right now. I hate seasons 4-8. The first 3 seasons were classic and fresh with great storylines and plots that are not only for kids, but for teenagers and adults as well. After the movie though, everything went downhill from there as quality of the episodes declined too much, and it sucked from that point on up until this very day. I hated Spongebob's voice change in season 4. It was too high and intolerable. The show just became too childish and rediculous after season 3. There were some episodes from seasons 4-7 that were good, but still not as good as any of the episodes from the first 3 seasons.

No one cares about your bland wall of text you posted in the graveyard site that was TV.com. Anyways, Season 9 would be a good final season, but I doubt it'll end there.
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 25015

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 8/13/2011, 4:29 pm

What they said. Nobody cares.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 37399

Back to top Go down

Post by person 8/13/2011, 4:47 pm

Well fine. If you don't want to read it, then don't. But you don't have to be rude about it and say nobody cares. I am not that stupid to not figure out for myself that you just ignored the review if you just don't say anything about it at all rather than saying something harsh and insulting.
person
person
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by person 8/13/2011, 4:53 pm

You all could try to act more like JCM did. He didn't mention the review, but he did mention his thoughts about my opinion. Thank you JCM. As for the rest of you all, Steel Sponge and Fa, and Spongedude121, you all need to learn to be more polite.
person
person
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by person 8/13/2011, 4:56 pm

Because JCM obviously didn't care about my review, but instead of being mean, he just ignored it and responded to my other opinion that was not the review.
person
person
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 8/13/2011, 4:58 pm

Guys, guys, everyone cool it. Smile He's allowed to have an opinion, and you are too, but just keep cool about it. 'Nobody cares' and those other comments are unnecessary.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 8/13/2011, 5:04 pm

tvguy347 wrote:Guys, guys, everyone cool it. Smile He's allowed to have an opinion, and you are too, but just keep cool about it. 'Nobody cares' and those other comments are unnecessary.

Just like the post he made that had nothing to do with the topic.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 36670

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 8/13/2011, 5:05 pm

Metal Snake wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:Guys, guys, everyone cool it. Smile He's allowed to have an opinion, and you are too, but just keep cool about it. 'Nobody cares' and those other comments are unnecessary.

Yes it does. He obviously doesn't believe anything should happen after Season 9, or that 4-8 should've happened. I'm not getting into that with you, though.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by person 8/13/2011, 5:06 pm

The few episodes that were really good throughout seasons 4-8 would have been as good as all the episodes from the first 3 seasons if it weren't for Spongebob's annoying high pitched voice. That is the only thing that keeps those few episodes from being as good as all the ones from seasons 1-3. It was still the same guy who did the voice (Tom Kenny), but he should have never changed it in the first place. But aside from the voice, the quality of those ones were just as fresh. But as for the rest of them, not even close.
person
person
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 8/13/2011, 5:07 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
Metal Snake wrote:

Yes it does. He obviously doesn't believe anything should happen after Season 9, or that 4-8 should've happened. I'm not getting into that with you, though.

He didn't need to rant on how about much he hates season 4 and onward, nor did he have to triple post about how rude everyone was.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by person 8/13/2011, 5:09 pm

Thank you so much tvguy347. I appreciate that.
person
person
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 8/13/2011, 5:12 pm

Metal Snake wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Metal Snake wrote:

He didn't need to rant on how about much he hates season 4 and onward, nor did he have to triple post about how rude everyone was.

And YOU didn't need to BE rude and say, "Nobody cares, we don't care." He can state his opinion, it's a forum.

And no problem, Person. Smile
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 8/13/2011, 5:14 pm

Well, I wasn't trying to sound like an ***, but eh, Person does have an opinion.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 37399

Back to top Go down

Post by person 8/13/2011, 5:17 pm

@Metal Snake or whoever wrote that comment above my last one, I didn't rant on. It was two paragraphs, and they were both completely relevant to the topic. I was stating my opinion of the question of the topic. I triple posted because if I did it all in one post, it would have been too long. So I broke it down. Even if I could have done it in two paragraphs like how I did with my opinion, WHO CARES? GROW UP.
person
person
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 8/13/2011, 5:18 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
Metal Snake wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Metal Snake wrote:

And YOU didn't need to BE rude and say, "Nobody cares, we don't care." He can state his opinion, it's a forum.

Sorry, but no. I didn't say anything about not caring, I was just pointing out that he was off-topic.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by JCM 8/13/2011, 5:19 pm

person wrote:Because JCM obviously didn't care about my review, but instead of being mean, he just ignored it and responded to my other opinion that was not the review.
Other opinion? I thought the opinion you gave (the new seasons suck; it shouldn't continue) was just a condensed version of the review, because I did respond to that. I had to tl;dr the review itself, but I can take a look at it later, if you want.
JCM
JCM
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25951

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 8/13/2011, 5:20 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
Metal Snake wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Metal Snake wrote:

Metal Snake never said "Nobody cares, we don't care." And even if he did, that's no reason for someone to triple post calling everyone rude. Also, a lot of us are tired of always hearing the same "Spongebob is horrible now" rants (they always have the exact same reasons, and it's pretty annoying to have to hear the same thing over and over again), so their reaction isn't exactly unexpected.
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24683

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 8/13/2011, 5:24 pm

storytime7 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Metal Snake wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Metal Snake wrote:

Metal Snake never said "Nobody cares, we don't care." And even if he did, that's no reason for someone to triple post calling everyone rude. Also, a lot of us are tired of always hearing the same "Spongebob is horrible now" rants (they always have the exact same reasons, and it's pretty annoying to have to hear the same thing over and over again), so their reaction isn't exactly unexpected.

THANK YOU. And Person, I'm not going to "GROW UP" when all I said was that your post was unnecessary.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 8/13/2011, 5:27 pm

People got mad at Person because:

1. He gave a standard "Spongebob was SO good back in the first 3 seasons, but now it sucks SO bad" rant.

2. He linked us to a long wall of text review that was condensed by his previous rant.

3. The majority of his post was unrelated to the topic at hand.

4. He immaturely triple-posted when people got mad at him.

Now lets move on, folks.
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 25015

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 8/13/2011, 5:32 pm

Alright, whatever happened, this thread has gone off-topic. Bring it back or it will be locked and trashed,
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 63887

Back to top Go down

Post by person 8/13/2011, 5:35 pm

[post edited by administrator]

Last edited by that70sguy92 on 8/13/2011, 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Off-Topic)
person
person
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down