I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Bikini Bottom in 3D
1/10/2013, 9:18 pm by CDCB

» Off-Topic!
9/6/2011, 7:19 am by OMJ

» Spin-Off Festival Info
9/5/2011, 7:10 pm by ExKizuna

» SpongeBob is now a subculture!!! :D
9/5/2011, 12:19 pm by Jaiman1998

» Contest!!!!1111!!11!!!!
9/2/2011, 8:59 pm by spongebobiscool

» Rate the Thing Above You
9/1/2011, 3:30 pm by SOF

» The Ban Game!
9/1/2011, 2:16 pm by SOF

» This or That? game
9/1/2011, 2:15 pm by SOF

» Guess the Next Poster
9/1/2011, 2:13 pm by SOF

Notices Forum

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Notices Forum

Post by tvguy347 on 4/3/2010, 1:03 pm

Here you can post anything you want other members to see. Having a party? Post it here. Trying to get to a number of posts? Post it here. Ect.

Last edited by tvguy347 on 6/21/2010, 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 30135

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Notices Forum

Post by webizoid345 on 4/3/2010, 1:39 pm

Just so everyone knows, I will be hosting the Spongebob community awards.
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 15608

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 4/3/2010, 2:44 pm

We decided we want to get to 7,000 posts tonight. How will we do so? The Community is holding its first ever All-Nighter!

We will be having one a month, so be ready for it.

Get your energy drinks, or coffee, or soda (Dr. Pepper all the way!). We'll be up all night.

During the summer, we may be having up to 3 a month, but for now, just 1. We'll be up all night increasing the posts. We should steer clear of the chats, and just post on the Community. During the school year, these will be held just on Fridays and Saturdays so we don't make you totally exhausted. Whoever stays up all night gets special mention in the upcoming Update! What do you think? Smile

Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 51802

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 on 4/3/2010, 3:14 pm

In His Arms wrote:We decided we want to get to 7,000 posts tonight. How will we do so? The Community is holding its first ever All-Nighter!

Get your energy drinks, or coffee, or soda (Dr. Pepper all the way!). We'll be up all night.

During the summer, we may be having up to 3 a month, but for now, just 1. We'll be up all night increasing the posts. We should steer clear of the chats, and just post on the Community. During the school year, these will be held just on Fridays and Saturdays so we don't make you totally exhausted. Whoever stays up all night gets special mention in the upcoming Update! What do you think? Smile
Cool! Except I can't stay up ALL night. Sad But I will come! What topic will it be in?
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 4/3/2010, 3:22 pm

webizoid345 wrote:
In His Arms wrote:We decided we want to get to 7,000 posts tonight. How will we do so? The Community is holding its first ever All-Nighter!

Cool! Except I can't stay up ALL night. Sad But I will come! What topic will it be in?
The whole site. Just an incentive to post. Smile

Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 on 4/3/2010, 3:31 pm

In His Arms wrote:
webizoid345 wrote:

The whole site. Just an incentive to post. Smile
Cool! I'll post when I can, I promise!
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 4/3/2010, 4:39 pm

As a mod, I guess I'll set the start time. We will be posting from 8:00 pm to midnight which as I said is all night long.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it, but I assure you I will be at the party with a hypercam. Silly Face!

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ on 4/3/2010, 4:58 pm

Spongetastic wrote:As a mod, I guess I'll set the start time. We will be posting from 8:00 pm to midnight which as I said is all night long.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it, but I assure you I will be at the party with a hypercam. Silly Face!

Cool, but sadly I won't be online tonight Sad
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 20645

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 4/3/2010, 5:00 pm

Spongetastic wrote:As a mod, I guess I'll set the start time. We will be posting from 8:00 pm to midnight which as I said is all night long.

No, by all night it means all night. As in when people would usually wake up. Evil But that's too evil, so I'll say to receive special mention, you must be up until 4:30.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by terminoob on 4/3/2010, 6:22 pm

That's only 4 hours.

An "all-nighter" entails you stay up until morning. The end time is usually 6am, not midnight. You can leave that early if you want to, but I'm staying up till morn'.
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 11835

View user profile http://sbcommunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 4/3/2010, 6:24 pm

terminoob wrote:

That's only 4 hours.

An "all-nighter" entails you stay up until morning. The end time is usually 6am, not midnight. You can leave that early if you want to, but I'm staying up till morn'.
Same here. And like I said, I guess you may receive special mention if you are here until 4:30. By here, I don't mean logged in, I mean actively posting.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 4/3/2010, 7:16 pm

In His Arms wrote:
terminoob wrote:

That's only 4 hours.

Same here. And like I said, I guess you may receive special mention if you are here until 4:30. By here, I don't mean logged in, I mean actively posting.

Is it ok if I leave for like a few minutes to get a pizza around midnight? I get hungry...

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 4/3/2010, 7:22 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
In His Arms wrote:
terminoob wrote:

That's only 4 hours.

Is it ok if I leave for like a few minutes to get a pizza around midnight? I get hungry...
Of course. SOO Happy

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 4/4/2010, 1:45 pm

Two new forums have been created, Archives, and Science and Technology. These were requested by dragiiin and tvguy. Feel free to request a forum as well, and we'll see if we like the idea! SOO Happy

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ on 4/4/2010, 1:48 pm

In His Arms wrote:Two new forums have been created, Archives, and Science and Technology. These were requested by dragiiin and tvguy. Feel free to request a forum as well, and we'll see if we like the idea! SOO Happy

Cool! SOO Happy
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 20645

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 4/11/2010, 12:55 pm

Next All-Nighter is May 1st (TVGuy's birthday).

Will you be able to attend?

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 on 4/11/2010, 12:59 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:Next All-Nighter is May 1st (TVGuy's birthday).

I will be attend.
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 12221

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology on 4/11/2010, 5:25 pm

I might be attending.

As an administrator, I hop on bandwagons like these.
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 34463
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 4/11/2010, 5:34 pm

Matango Mouscout wrote:

I will be attend.

As will I (unless I do something else..it's my birthday Silly Face!)

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 4/11/2010, 7:08 pm

TV repairman wrote:
Matango Mouscout wrote:

I will be attend.

I kinda doubt you'll be doing something that late on your birthday, or any day.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 4/11/2010, 7:19 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
TV repairman wrote:
Matango Mouscout wrote:

I will be attend.

Not for my birthday, but I might go to my friends house.

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by terminoob on 4/11/2010, 7:19 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
TV repairman wrote:
Matango Mouscout wrote:

I will be attend.

Maybe he's planning on getting laid.

Too bad the girl's name is Righty.
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 11835

View user profile http://sbcommunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 4/11/2010, 7:20 pm

TV repairman wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
TV repairman wrote:
Matango Mouscout wrote:

I will be attend.

"(unless I do something else..it's my birthday Silly Face!)"

I\'m With Stupid

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Notices Forum

Post by Steel Sponge on 4/11/2010, 7:30 pm

I'll attend.
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 25314

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 4/11/2010, 7:30 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
TV repairman wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
TV repairman wrote:
Matango Mouscout wrote:

I will be attend.

I\'m With Stupid

Perhaps I wasn't so clear. I won't be doing anything at my friend's house for my birthday, but I'll be going over there with other people.

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 4/11/2010, 7:33 pm

TV repairman wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
TV repairman wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
TV repairman wrote:
Matango Mouscout wrote:

I will be attend.

I\'m With Stupid

Perhaps I wasn't so clear. I won't be doing anything at my friend's house for my birthday, but I'll be going over there with other people.
You weren't clear at all. You said nothing about friends. Explode

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 4/11/2010, 7:35 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
TV repairman wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
TV repairman wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
TV repairman wrote:
Matango Mouscout wrote:

I will be attend.

I\'m With Stupid

You weren't clear at all. You said nothing about friends. Explode

Well maybe I did now. Explode

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 4/21/2010, 10:43 pm

OK...be there on May 1!! Several things are happening:

1.) Something with spin offs or somethin...I forget Embarassed
2.) The next Spin Off Awards voting are going to be open
3.) My birthday "blog" party

3 major things!! Be there!! EVERYONE IS ALWAYS WELCOME!

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden on 4/21/2010, 10:47 pm

I'll come for the heck of it. And cause your my friend. SOO Happy That's funny my sister's birthday is the 29th or 28th. Damnit why can't I ever remember?!
Hayden
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 14204

View user profile http://TV.com and MySpace

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 5/16/2010, 11:29 am

In case you ignore the header --

All users, please PM that70sguy92 with these dates-- your last day of school, and your first day back ASAP. It's important to know. Explanations later. Thank you.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 5/16/2010, 11:51 am

that70sguy92 wrote:In case you ignore the header --

All users, please PM that70sguy92 with these dates-- your last day of school, and your first day back ASAP. It's important to know. Explanations later. Thank you.

What about terminoob? Can't we PM it to him as well?

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 5/16/2010, 12:16 pm

tvguy347 wrote:

What about terminoob? Can't we PM it to him as well?
He doesn't organize All-Nighters.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 on 5/16/2010, 3:53 pm

All righty then.
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 6/19/2010, 8:55 pm

A new feature is a available! See the Tips forum for further information.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 6/21/2010, 9:36 pm

Okay users, we're getting near 20,000 posts! A HUGE milestone! So we can get there faster, we're having an All-Nighter TONIGHT! Post all you can. Quick Reply will come in handy for sure.

Those who stay up until 6 AM receive mention in tomorrow's Update. Don't let us down!

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 7/21/2010, 4:51 pm

We will be having another All-Nighter this month. Smile

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake on 7/21/2010, 8:54 pm

Dragonite wrote:We will be having another All-Nighter this month. Smile

Cool, when is it? Smile
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 24585

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 7/21/2010, 9:03 pm

Luke_525 wrote:

Cool, when is it? Smile
That hasn't been determined yet.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 7/21/2010, 9:05 pm

Luke_525 wrote:

Cool, when is it? Smile

We are currently discussing it in the Staff Lounge.

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 10/22/2010, 10:24 am

We are having an All-Nighter today, Friday, October 22, 2010. If you can make it say so here. Smile

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 on 10/22/2010, 12:05 pm

tvguy347 wrote:We are having an All-Nighter today, Friday, October 22, 2010. If you can make it say so here. Smile

I'll try to make it.
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 12598

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 11/2/2010, 12:31 am

Check out SBC's new chatbox in the Portal! Smile

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 on 12/16/2010, 9:06 pm

A very special day dedicated to one of our very special users is going to ensue on a very special date.
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 12/17/2010, 12:28 am

Gentile Mordecai wrote:A very special day dedicated to one of our very special users is going to ensue on a very special date.

Is this day for guymonty?

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 36886

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 1/9/2011, 2:35 am

Just thought I'd let everyone know that SBC V6 Shark is slated for release in the May-June time frame. Smile

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 1/17/2011, 3:19 pm

ATTENTION: SBC is coming dangerously close to 60,000 posts! Just 2,000 more posts and we'll hit this enormous milestone! SOO Happy Post like crazy! Invite your friends! Tell a BUNCH of people about SBC!

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 1/17/2011, 3:21 pm

tvguy347 wrote:ATTENTION: SBC is coming dangerously close to 60,000 posts! Just 2,000 more posts and we'll hit this enormous milestone! SOO Happy Post like crazy! Invite your friends! Tell a BUNCH of people about SBC!

Hmm its not like there are users who have returned to tv.com that could try and make friends with some of the tv.com users and might be able to get some of them over here.......who me? Hmm Silly Face!

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 36886

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 on 1/17/2011, 3:27 pm

Clappy wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:ATTENTION: SBC is coming dangerously close to 60,000 posts! Just 2,000 more posts and we'll hit this enormous milestone! SOO Happy Post like crazy! Invite your friends! Tell a BUNCH of people about SBC!

Hmm its not like there are users who have returned to tv.com that could try and make friends with some of the tv.com users and might be able to get some of them over here.......who me? Hmm Silly Face!
Please don't.
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 1/17/2011, 3:32 pm

I know a bunch of chaps that "might" wanna join, unfortunately most of them seem to hate SB.

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 1/17/2011, 3:41 pm

Old Man Jenkins wrote:

I know a bunch of chaps that "might" wanna join, unfortunately most of them seem to hate SB.

Tell them that they can hang out in the Entertainment forums and it's not all SB focused. Silly Face!

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down