I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Hey! I can still post here!
7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» Spongebuddymania.net
7/1/2018, 8:49 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The you're really pissing me off thread
7/1/2018, 8:47 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» FORUMOTION LIVES
7/1/2018, 7:46 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

» eeeeehhhhh
12/26/2017, 11:58 am by Conehead

» Hi everyone
12/26/2017, 11:55 am by Conehead

» Off-Topic!
12/26/2017, 2:51 am by OMJ

Thread dares

Go down

Stop thread dares?

80% 80% 
[ 4 ]
20% 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Thread dares

Post by SpongeSebastian on 6/30/2011, 12:48 am

Should we put a stop to the dares that have users create new threads? It's starting to get very tiresome having to trash each pointless dare thread and they are just flooding the off-topic board. Plus, they seem to be getting less and less creative. Rolling Eyes
I'm okay with any of the other dares, just as long as they don't put a strain on us moderators.

As moderator, I act very rarely, but I think times.
<---Courtesy of Jelly

Check out the new SBC Wiki: http://sbcommunity.wikia.com/wiki/The_SpongeBob_Community_Wiki
SpongeSebastian
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 17032

View user profile http://www.tv.com/users/SpongeSebastian/profile.php

Back to top Go down

Re: Thread dares

Post by Wumbology on 6/30/2011, 6:41 am

Yeah, these dares in general are getting tiresome. Let's stop with the dare threads, and tell people to just put them in the Off-Topic thread if it doesn't work anywhere else.

As an administrator, I hop on bandwagons like these.
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 36628
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 6/30/2011, 2:44 pm

As long as each dare associates with the thread its posted in, its fine by me

Example: Corn dogs in Food thread

Otherwise, trash all the ridiculous ones.

Example: Feet in the OT Lounge

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 39051

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 on 6/30/2011, 4:34 pm

Niko Bellic wrote:Should we put a stop to the dares that have users create new threads? It's starting to get very tiresome having to trash each pointless dare thread and they are just flooding the off-topic board. Plus, they seem to be getting less and less creative. Rolling Eyes
I'm okay with any of the other dares, just as long as they don't put a strain on us moderators.
I know, its been strain on me Sad .
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24312

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 6/30/2011, 5:02 pm

I think everybody just needs to man-up, to be honest. :/ I think users should be able to have fun and enjoy themselves, and if it's dare, let it be! It's really not that hard to Trash a topic. >.>

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 32300

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 6/30/2011, 5:04 pm

Master Chief is Lord wrote:I think everybody just needs to man-up, to be honest. :/ I think users should be able to have fun and enjoy themselves, and if it's dare, let it be! It's really not that hard to Trash a topic. >.>
Yeah, this. It's not hard to press one button, is it?

Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 53967

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 6/30/2011, 5:08 pm

I mean if the dares are borderline spam, just trash them. Yeah some of them are a bit ridiculous, but I do think some of them can be considered a topic of discussion, just as long as there is a point.

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 6/30/2011, 5:08 pm

Ghost wrote:I mean if the dares are borderline spam, just trash them. Yeah some of them are a bit ridiculous, but I do think some of them can be considered a topic of discussion, just as long as there is a point.
Yeah, exactly.

Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpongeSebastian on 6/30/2011, 5:27 pm

Wario wrote:
Master Chief is Lord wrote:I think everybody just needs to man-up, to be honest. :/ I think users should be able to have fun and enjoy themselves, and if it's dare, let it be! It's really not that hard to Trash a topic. >.>
Technically, it's not one button, it's a series of...oh, forget it.

As moderator, I act very rarely, but I think times.
<---Courtesy of Jelly

Check out the new SBC Wiki: http://sbcommunity.wikia.com/wiki/The_SpongeBob_Community_Wiki
SpongeSebastian
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 17032

View user profile http://www.tv.com/users/SpongeSebastian/profile.php

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 6/30/2011, 5:31 pm

Niko Bellic wrote:
Wario wrote:
No, it's literally ONE button. You have to press the trash button at the bottom of the page and that's it. =/

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 6/30/2011, 5:35 pm

Wario wrote:
Niko Bellic wrote:
Wario wrote:
No, it's literally ONE button. You have to press the trash button at the bottom of the page and that's it. =/
I think what Seb was implying was the lock button as well. Silly Face!

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 6/30/2011, 5:36 pm

Ghost wrote:
Wario wrote:
Niko Bellic wrote:
Wario wrote:
As soon as it's in the Trash I'm pretty sure it automatically locks.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 6/30/2011, 5:38 pm

Wario wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Wario wrote:
Niko Bellic wrote:
Wario wrote:
Actually it doesn't. I know because the last thread I trashed didn't lock until I did it manually.

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 6/30/2011, 5:39 pm

Ghost wrote:
Wario wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Wario wrote:
Niko Bellic wrote:
Wario wrote:
Actually it doesn't. I know because the last thread I trashed didn't lock until I did it manually.
Oh, well either way... who cares? Most GNs have the common sense not to post in trashed threads. And if you feel like you have to lock it, it's the difference of just one button.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 6/30/2011, 5:42 pm

Wario wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Wario wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Wario wrote:
Niko Bellic wrote:
Wario wrote:
Oh, well either way... who cares? Most GNs have the common sense not to post in trashed threads. And if you feel like you have to lock it, it's the difference of just one button.
That's fine. Silly Face!

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 7/1/2011, 12:46 am

yeah gaiz.

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 32300

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 on 7/1/2011, 12:49 am

Rolling Eyes
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24312

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology on 7/1/2011, 8:37 am

Pointless replies = end of dicsussion. Closed.

As an administrator, I hop on bandwagons like these.
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 36628
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down