SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com  WWESpongefan's life so far Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
 WWESpongefan's life so far 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
 WWESpongefan's life so far Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
 WWESpongefan's life so far Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
 WWESpongefan's life so far Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
 WWESpongefan's life so far Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
 WWESpongefan's life so far Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
 WWESpongefan's life so far Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
 WWESpongefan's life so far Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
 WWESpongefan's life so far Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
 WWESpongefan's life so far Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

WWESpongefan's life so far

4 posters

Go down

WWESpongefan's life so far Empty WWESpongefan's life so far

Post by WWESpongefan 6/29/2011, 7:47 pm

I'll start with my earliest memories. I guess you could call it a flashback. I tend to think about the past a lot. Some of these will probably seem very random and pointless, but very important to me. Everything I'm about to say is true. Even though I'm sure no one will read all of this...

My Earliest Memories.
At the age of three one of the things I remember is living in a trailer with my mom and dad. That was the year 1997. One thing I remember was that the trailer park had swings. Then at some point we moved into a new house. The house I'm currently living in. Here is where you learn why WWE is part of my user name. I may have mentioned this before, but my dad got me started on WWE at the age of three or four. Actually then it was known as the WWF. We would play a Sega. I even remember the Sega. It's like a game system similar to PlayStation. We would play WWE games along with other kinds of sport games. I don't exactly remember when but at some point i graduated preschool.

My first year of kindergarten I was sick a lot. I had chicken pox. One time I got so sick everyone thought I was going to die. Everyone I knew had to get shots. Classmates, family,friends. Being sick was not a good time for me. When I did get better I found out that I would not pass my first year of Kindergarten because I missed so many days from being sick. I didn't understand it then. I thought I wasn't passing because I wasn't smart enough. It took me several years to realize that I didn't pass because I was sick so much. My second year of kindergarten was much better. I met my first best friend. Her name is Anna. She is still friends with me to this day many years later. One thing about being friends with Anna is that many people made fun of her so I was also made fun of. What those mean kids didn't know was that Anna's real mom did drugs before she was born. Anna can't control herself sometimes because she is really hyper.

After my second year of kindergarten they built a new Elementary school just a block away from my house. Going into first grade I met some new friends. I remember getting into a lot of trouble both of my kindergarten years and my first grade year. One time I was excited to see my dad one night after I got off of work. It was on a night when he found out I got in trouble at school. So as punishment He made me sit in the corner late at night when I should've been in bed. It's wasn't that bad of a punishment. Not as bad as the way his dad treated him. Staying up those late nights taught me a lesson real fast. My first grade year was when we started going to church. By that time I was between the ages of five and seven. On July 29th 2001 my brother was born. In the early 2000's I would watch a lot of Cartoon Network. When they actually had shows I liked. I would also watch Nickelodeon a lot. It was about 2001 that I discovered Spongebob. It is a show that I will always watch.

In between my first and second grade years my parents would argue a lot. Most of the time my mom would wait late at night while my dad would be out drinking. My mom has the biggest attitude of anyone I've ever seen. You would not want to make her angry. At one point we found out that my dad was having an affair. My parents got a divorce. When my parents divorced I had completely forgotten about the WWE. So my second grade year we moved into my grandparents house. I love my grandparents very much but they seem to argue too. My mom's dad. My grandpa doesn't really get along with anyone in our family. I started going to a new school because my grandparents lived on the other side of town. I didn't really like that school as much as I did my old school. I missed my friends at my old school. One day my mom and grandpa got into an argument and my mom, my brother and I moved out and moved into another trailer. That was a little bit of 2002 and 2003. In about June of 2003 we moved back to the house that I'm currently living in. I've lived in this house most of my life. My brother and I would sometimes see our dad, but other times it would be almost a year before we see him. Skipping ahead a few years. Again since I was being friends with Anna I also got made fun of a lot in elementary school. Now the thing is I don't even hardly remember anything that anyone said because I liked most of my elementary school days. Mostly my teachers. My fifth and sixth grade year I was in Chorus. I was also in my first play. I wasn't a major part but I enjoyed it very much.

In 2007 I was in seventh grade at the age of thirteen. There I started playing the trombone. To this day I am a band geek. I enjoy music, theater and anything artistic. I was in jazz band my eight grade year. My mom got married again in 2007. My step dad was a mean man. His three kids were no better. I was the oldest out of all of his kids. Two of his kids would always be fighting.They were a bad influence on my brother. Over the years because of them it has caused me to not like my brother as much even to this day. Since my brother doesn't know anything about out dad he has no manners and is constantly running around bugging me. I get annoyed easily by him. I started going to my other grandpa's church. I got to see my dad most Sundays. I was happy to spend time with him. I had forgave him for what happened earlier in my life. He was no longer drinking and I was proud of him for that. In about 2008 or 2009 my mom and step dad started getting in arguments and they split up too. I was actually glad they did. The only good thing that came out of that marriage was in 2007 My step dad got me started in WWE again. I've been watching it ever since.

My freshman year of High school was in 2009. In the beginning of August I had to go through Marching Band camp. That is hard stuff to do in the August heat. We would get there at nine a.m. and the hardest part would be learning how to march until about noon. Then we would get a lunch break. After that we would be inside somewhere in the school practicing our music. School started later in August. Freshman year was tough at first until about November. I'm talking about staying for football games late at night and Saturday night band competitions. These competition would always be extremely cold. I still enjoy it anyway with the awards we get. We usually get beat by a bigger and better band, but our band isn't too bad.

The summer of 2009 is one I will never forget. July 9th my brother and I were at the beach and we both got out in the water too far. I was better at swimming than he was, but he kept on grabbing onto me pushing me underwater. We both thought we were going to die. My dad, my uncle ,and even a guy we didn't even know came out there to help us. My arms and legs were tired from struggling to stay above water. If it wasn't for them we probably would've died. Once my feet could touch the ground a life guard started towards us. I'm thinking too late life guard someone else did your job. I'm not exactly in shape, I don't know how much I weigh but I know I'm not 150 lbs. I'm some what satisfied with the way I look. I do need to lose weight though. Maybe a few pounds.

This year my Sophomore year 2010 and 2011 was about the same as last year. The same hard work it took at band camp, but everything else turned out better than it did my freshman year. My high school years are going by pretty fast. In elementary school I would wish that school was over, but now I'm starting to wish I had a little bit longer. Life goes by faster than you think. My dad's life was just starting to turn around, but on Friday November 19th 2010 my dad was killed while riding his Moped. Since he had a history with drunk driving he didn't have a car so he rode a Moped. Kind of like a battery powered scooter. Anyway he was hit and killed. Before I found out a few days earlier my mom told me I could invite him over for Thanksgiving dinner. I sent him a message on Facebook. I don't know if he ever got it, but I do know I will never get a reply. He had died a few days before Thanksgiving. The worst part of it was I was the night he was killed I was supposed to see him the next day to go bowling. Then Saturday when I found it took me a while to understand but when I did I cried the rest of the day, and the next day. I still went to school that Monday and Tuesday.

His funeral was Wednesday just the day before Thanksgiving. I somehow managed to stay strong and not cry that day. The rest of the year went on while I try to forget about what happened to him and just try to remember good memories. My mom is now engaged to another guy. This guy is very nice. They get along great. I know this upcoming marriage will work out for her. Around Christmas my mom's dad, my grandpa got a lot of money and moved into a new house. I stayed at his house a few days. On Christmas day it was snowing. The first time I've ever had a white Christmas. The rest of the school year went on. I'm some what jealous of my cousin. She is a Sophomore also and is already getting college letters. She does a lot of after school activities. Ok I am a little lazy I'll admit, but I do things too. Around April my Grandma ended up in the hospital for some reason. She now has brain damage. She has pretty much been abandoned by my grandpa and is currently living with my aunt. My family sometimes has a lot of family problems. I got started on SBC when I saw something posted on http://spongebobxsandy.proboards.com/index.cgi. Where there really isn't much of anything going on. So I came here to join fellow Spongebob fanatics.

(All of this is true information. More information will come about me as soon as something important happens in my life. Sorry if I bored anyone.)
WWESpongefan
WWESpongefan
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 23996

Back to top Go down

WWESpongefan's life so far Empty Re: WWESpongefan's life so far

Post by tvguy347 6/29/2011, 8:51 pm

We're always here for you, if you need to talk. Smile
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42215

Back to top Go down

Post by WWESpongefan 6/29/2011, 10:02 pm

Thanks. Wow what a lot of info right?
WWESpongefan
WWESpongefan
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 23996

Back to top Go down

Post by Spongebobs1fan 6/29/2011, 10:16 pm

Yes alot of info Silly Face!
Spongebobs1fan
Spongebobs1fan
Customers
Customers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 27554

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 6/30/2011, 3:18 pm

Welcome to the world of SBC blogging and we are here for you to talk to if you need to. Smile
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 48966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down