SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Chasing After Her Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Chasing After Her 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Chasing After Her Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Chasing After Her Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Chasing After Her Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Chasing After Her Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Chasing After Her Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Chasing After Her Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Chasing After Her Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Chasing After Her Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Chasing After Her Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Chasing After Her

+5
Luigi
that70sguy92
teenj12
Clappy
WWESpongefan
9 posters

Go down

Chasing After Her Empty Chasing After Her

Post by WWESpongefan 6/22/2011, 8:51 pm

Chasing After Her

(Chapter one)

(Spongebob and Sandy are in Sandy's treedome. Everything is going fine until Spongebob messes with one of Sandy's inventions.)

Sandy: Spongebob don't tough that.

(She told him too late and Spongebob pressed a button and the device blew up.)

Spongebob: Oops. Sorry.

Sandy: Spongebob! I told you not to touch it.

Spongebob: I'm sorry. You didn't tell me soon enough.

Sandy: I shouldn't have to tell you. It's common sense. Do you know how long it tool me to build that?

Spongebob: No.

Sandy: I worked on that day and night for months and now it's ruined. Now all of my hard work was for nothing.

Spongebob: I didn't know.

Sandy: You didn't know... all you ever say is you didn't know. You don't know nothing do you?

Spongebob: Yes I do... I know that you're not being very nice right now.

Sandy: You act like such a child Spongebob.

Spongebob: Maybe so... but at least I'm nice. You're always yelling at me.

Sandy: That's because you're always ruining my stuff.

Spongebob: So it's just stuff.

Sandy: Just stuff... You know... I'm starting to wonder why I left Texas. At least there no one interrupted me while I was working.

Spongebob: But..

Sandy: I also keep thinking... why did I become friends with you? All you do is break something.

Spongebob: But Sandy... I've helped save you when we first met. I helped save you from that giant clam.

Sandy: I was doing perfectly fine on my own. In fact I believe that I had to save you in the end. I won't ever have to miss my family if I'm at home.

Spongebob: Sandy where are you going with this?

Sandy: I'm going back to Texas, and I'm going to stay.

Spongebob: Fine! If that's the way you want it just leave! I don't want to see you ever again.

(He runs out the door all the way to his pineapple house. When he gets inside he takes off his water helmet and smashes it on the ground saying...)

Spongebob: I won't be needing this anymore.

(Sandy was back at her treedome packing up her things. The next day she left saying.)

Sandy: Oh well... who needs Spongebob anyway. I'm leaving and I'm not coming back.

(Chapter two is coming up soon. Comments?)
WWESpongefan
WWESpongefan
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 24106

Back to top Go down

Chasing After Her Empty Re: Chasing After Her

Post by Clappy 6/22/2011, 9:18 pm

This was really good! Smile
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 49076

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 6/22/2011, 10:07 pm

You could have just merged this with A fight between friends and made a WHOLE show. It would fit perfectly.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 34337

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 6/23/2011, 12:42 am

Maybe these little one-shots would be better for the Literature section?
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 63992

Back to top Go down

Post by WWESpongefan 6/23/2011, 12:43 am

Perhaps.
WWESpongefan
WWESpongefan
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 6/23/2011, 1:00 am

yea..the idea of a spongebob fanfic is different here on Sbc...
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 34337

Back to top Go down

Post by WWESpongefan 6/23/2011, 10:10 pm

(Here is Chapter two.)

(It was two days after Sandy had left that Patrick asked Spongebob about Sandy.)

Spongebob: She said she was leaving for good.

Patrick: Why?

Spongebob: I don't know and I don't care. I don't ever want to see her again.

Patrick: Yikes... you guys must have really had a bad fight. I'm sure you don't mean that. You and Sandy are best friends.

Spongebob: Were... we were best friends. She doesn't want to be friends with me.

(He starts to cry.)

Patrick: Alright let's go.

Spongebob: Go where?

Patrick: To see Sandy.

Spongebob: I'm not going over there.

Patrick: Yes you are. You and Sandy are great friends and you can't let this silly fight end your friendship.

Spongebob: I admit I mess things up, but that shouldn't change anything. It seems like the only thing she cares about is her science experiments and going back to Texas. She doesn't care about me.

(He starts to get tears in his eyes. Then Patrick figures it out.)

Patrick: You care about her, but that's not the only thing... you love her don't you?

Spongebob: What! I do not.

Patrick: Yes you do. Don't deny it Spongebob. You care about her and you don't want her to leave. You can't stay mad at her because you love her.

Spongebob: Ok you're right. You know me so well. I do love her and I don't want her to leave, but there's nothing I can do.

Patrick: Yes there is. Were going to see her.

(What Spongebob and Patrick didn't know was that Sandy was already gone. When they got there they saw that all of her stuff was gone.)

Spongebob: She's gone... she really did leave.

Patrick: Well that must sting a little. Sorry Spongebob I didn't think she would actually leave.

Spongebob: I didn't either.

Patrick: What are you going to do?

Spongebob: I don't know about you, but since Sandy left I feel... very sad. I'm going home... and I'm going to cry all day.

Patrick: What... that's not like the Spongebob I know. Even when things look bad you always have a smile on your face.

Spongebob: That was when Sandy was here. Sandy made me happy most of the time, until we started fighting.

Patrick: Don't tell me that since Sandy left that it will make you unhappy for the the rest of your life.

Spongebob: Yes... that is about right. I didn't need to say it because you said it for me. Now... if you'll excuse me Patrick... I'm going home to cry all day.

Patrick: No your not. I'm not going to stand here and watch my best friend get his heart ripped out.

Spongebob: Then what do you thing I should do?

Patrick: Were going after her. Were going to Texas!

Spongebob: How will we ever get there? We don't even know where in Texas she lives.

Patrick: So... is that going to stop you from trying?

Spongebob: No.

Patrick: I can't here you!

Spongebob: No! You're right Patrick. I'm not going to stop trying. I will find her. I'm chasing after her!

Patrick: That's the spirit! I'll go too. I know you'll want company on the way, and besides... it could be a little dangerous traveling alone.

Spongebob: Ok so you want to go too?

Patrick: Yeah. Alright lets get ready.

Spongebob: Oh... Patrick you wouldn't happen to have an extra water helmet would you?

Patrick: No why?

Spongebob: Because we'll both need water helmets since we'll be traveling on land, and a few days ago... I got angry and smashed mine on the ground.

Patrick: Oh way to go.

Spongebob: I couldn't help it... I was really mad at her that day, but I'm not anymore.

Patrick: See I told you that you couldn't stay mad at her forever.

(So Spongebob went to the store and bought himself a new water helmet. Then Spongebob and Patrick packed for a long journey to Texas.)

Spongebob: Wait... who's going to take care of Gary while were gone?

Patrick: What about Squidward?

Spongebob: I don't know... last time when I got back home Gary wasn't doing so good when Squidward was in charge.

Patrick: How about Mr.Krabs?

Spongebob: Mr.Krabs... oh I just remembered something.

Patrick: What?

Spongebob: It's not like Mr. Krabs is going to let me go on a long trip to find Sandy.

Patrick: It couldn't hurt to ask him.

(So Spongebob and Patrick go inside the Krusty Krab where Mr.Krabs is looking through his mail.)

Spongebob: Mr.Krabs can I talk to you?

Mr. Krabs: Spongebob what are you doing here today? It's your day off.

Spongebob: I know today is but I needed to know something?

Mr.Krabs: What's with all of your stuff? You look like you're preparing for a long journey above land or something?

Spongebob: Actually I was planning a a trip above land.

Mr. Krabs: Oh... well you may not like this news, but I got another letter and it says that you have to take a month off of work.

Spongebob: I just hope that a month will be enough time for us to find Sandy.

Mr.Krabs: So you are planning on leaving.

Spongebob: I don't know for how long, but I've got to try to find Sandy.

Mr.Krabs: Oh yeah... she's that land squirrel.

Spongebob: Yeah... she and I had a big fight and she moved back to Texas and I...

Mr.Krabs: Say no more... I completely understand.

Spongebob: You do?

Mr.Krabs: What do you think I was born yesterday? You're going to try to get her to move back down here. Trust me... I know all about your little crush on her.

Spongebob: How do you know?

Mr.Krabs: Because when you're around Sandy you have the same look in your eye that Pearl has when she likes a guy.

Spongebob: So I'm going to try and find Sandy. Mr.Krabs could you do me a favor while I'm gone?

Mr.Krabs: That depends on what it is.

Spongebob: Could you check on my pet snail Gary while I'm gone? You know feed him when he needs to be fed and keep him company while I'm gone?

Mr.Krabs: I suppose I could stop by, but won't your door be locked?

Spongebob: I have an extra key. So will you take care of Gary for me?

Mr.Krabs: Yeah sure.

(So when everything was taken care of they left on the next bus out of Bikini Bottom. They had a long journey ahead of them.)

(Ok so the next part will either be up sometime tomorrow or Saturday.)
WWESpongefan
WWESpongefan
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by WWESpongefan 6/25/2011, 2:00 am

(Chapter three)

(Around noon the next day they arrive in Texas.)

Spongebob: Well this is it Patrick.

Patrick: Yeah.

Spongebob: We made it to Texas.

Patrick: No turning back now.

Spongebob: I've heard that Texas is a big state.

Patrick: Yeah look at this picture.

Spongebob: That looks like a lot of land to cover.

Patrick: I don't know if we'll find her.

Spongebob: Even if we never find her were going to try. We'll find her or die trying. (Spongebob walks off.)

Patrick: Die trying... (gulp) I hope it doesn't come to that... (Follows Spongebob.) Do you even know where were going?

Spongebob: I don't have a clue. Maybe if we see someone along the way we could ask them if they know Sandy. Someone has to know her she is a scientist after all.

Patrick: If it really does come down to it... are you really going to die out here trying to find Sandy?

Spongebob: If that's what it comes to.

(A few hours pass and they travel through the hottest part of the day.)

Patrick: Man is it hot.

Spongebob: You're telling me. We might need to get some fresh water. My water helmet is about dry.

Patrick: Mine too. It must be because of the heat.

Spongebob: Wow... I wish Sandy would've told us a little more about Texas. How can anyone live out here. It's so hot.

Patrick: We've got to find some water!

Spongebob: Is it always this hot on land?

Patrick: Of course it is... in the summertime. We've come at the worst time of the year.

Spongebob: Sometimes it gets hot in Bikini Bottom, but never this hot.

Patrick: Hey look... what is that?

Spongebob: I believe it's someone's home, but I'm not sure. Things look so different here than they do at home.

Patrick: Maybe if someone does live there then they will have water.

(Spongebob and Patrick go to the house and knock on the door. They met a rabbit named Pete. They were welcomed in and they got water. They also asked Pete if he knew Sandy. Pete however did not know her.)

Spongebob: Oh well... thanks anyway... we'll be going now.

Pete: Wait... what kind of creatures are you?

Patrick: Were sea creatures.

Spongebob: We need water to survive. Were not from here could you please tell us where we are in Texas?

Pete: Yes sir. You're in the little town of Sulphur Springs. What's your business here sea creatures.

Spongebob: Oh... I'm Spongebob and this is Patrick and were looking in Texas to find a friend of ours, but we have no idea where were going.

Pete: It seems like you could use a map. I have one you can have. I'm not going anywhere so I don't need it.

Spongebob: Oh thank you sir.

Pete: Oh please... call me Pete.

Spongebob: Ok Pete. Thanks for the map.

Pete: Sure thing and good luck.

(So a few days go by and they meet more people along the way and they travel through many cities. The days turn to weeks and just when they were about to give up they meet a cat named Mary. She knew Sandy and also knew where Sandy lived.)

Spongebob: Were in Houston Texas.

Patrick: No were not were in Dallas Texas.

Spongebob: I've got the map and we just passed a sign that says welcome to Houston.

Patrick: Oh. So wait... have we been to Dallas?

Spongebob: Yes and none of the people there knew Sandy. Is it really that hard to find a Texas squirrel that's a scientist?

(The cat named Mary couldn't help but overhear the last of that conversation.)

Mary: Um... excuse me. I don't mean to interrupt, but did you say that you were looking for a squirrel scientist?

Spongebob: Yes. You wouldn't happen to know someone named Sandy Cheeks would you?

Mary: Yes I do. Sandy is a very popular scientist here in Houston. What kind of creatures are you?

Spongebob: We've heard that a lot these last few weeks Were sea creatures. I'm a sponge and he's a starfish. I'm Spongebob Squarepants, and this is Patrick Star.

Mary: Hmm. Why do those names sound so familiar?

Spongebob: Does Sandy talk about us?

Mary: Sometimes. Sandy and I sometimes talk. How do you guys know Sandy?

Spongebob: Were her best friends. She lives... oh lived in our town. We've been looking for her for a few weeks now.

Mary: I know where she lives if you'd like to see her.

Spongebob: Oh could you take us there?

Mary: Sure.

(Ok I'll finish up the last part later today or tomorrow. This seems like a great place to stop. P.S. since Sandy is a squirrel that talks I came up with the characters Pete the rabbit and Mary the cat. No more new characters. The last part will be Patrick, Spongebob, and Sandy.)
WWESpongefan
WWESpongefan
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi 6/25/2011, 5:36 am

Whoa! Astounding.

I cannot wait for the next part! I also like Pete the rabbit and Mary the cat.

Will Sponge and Pat reach their friend? Only the next part will tell!
Luigi
Luigi
Customers
Customers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 23722

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 6/25/2011, 9:14 am

This is great! You're a good writer. Smile
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46653
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 6/25/2011, 12:21 pm

The above people are right. Wink I really liked this part, and can't wait for the final chapter! SOO Happy
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42325

Back to top Go down

Post by WWESpongefan 6/25/2011, 11:43 pm

(Chapter four the final part)

(So in the last chapter Spongebob and Patrick met many people but specifically a rabbit named Pete and a cat named Mary. Those two were the most helpful to them. Pete gave them a map of Texas. Spongebob and Patrick have been traveling in Texas for weeks, hoping that they could find Sandy. Then when they meet Mary they find out that she knows Sandy and knows where she lives, So they finally make it to Sandy's tree.)

Mary: Well boys this is Sandy's tree.

Spongebob: Thank you so much. You don't know how long we've been trying to find her.

Mary: Sure thing. Ok I guess me work here is done I'll be leaving now.

Patrick: She's nice.

Spongebob: Yeah very nice. One thing I like about Texas is that it's full of all kinds of nice people. So this is Sandy's tree.

Patrick: Well what are you waiting for?

Spongebob: Well we found Sandy's tree...but what if she doesn't want to see me. She could still be mad at me. She might not even talk to me.

Patrick: Then we would've came all this way for nothing... after searching for her in the hot sun for three weeks.

Spongebob: Ok, but how do we know if she's home? I don't see a door anywhere like the tree she has in Bikini Bottom. Her tree in Bikini Bottom has a door.

Patrick: You can climb up there. I see an opening up there. If she's not home we can wait on her.

Spongebob: Well ok. Oh wait...

Patrick: What?

Spongebob: I found some nearby flowers I can give to her. Ok now let's climb.

(Spongebob and Patrick start to climb the tree. Sandy in is her room working on an experiment. She stops to take a break. She then begins to think for a minute. She's thinking of Bikini Bottom, but mostly about Spongebob. She felt terrible for the way she yelled at him before she left. She then starts to talk to herself.)

Sandy: What am I doing here? I thought things would be better here. I came here because I thought if I got my experiments done without a distraction then I would be happy. I'm not happy at all. I feel terrible for the way I treated Spongebob. We were once great friends, but because of my love for science... it has caused me to forget... how much I actually love him. When I yelled at him I didn't even think about how Spongebob felt... all I cared about was my science experiments. I wish I could take back what I said. I wonder if he even knows that I'm gone or if he even cares? He said he didn't want to see me again he probably hates me now anyway.

(What Sandy didn't know was that Spongebob had climbed through her window and was right behind her and heard that last part. Patrick was still on his way up.)

Spongebob: Sandy...

(Sandy turns around and is shocked to see him, but pulls him into a hug while saying...)

Sandy: Spongebob... how did you find me?

Spongebob: It wasn't easy that's for sure.

(Patrick then climbed through the window and said...)

Patrick: We got a map.

Sandy: Patrick your here too?

Spongebob: If it wasn't for Patrick. I actually would've gave up my hope of finding you.

Patrick: Yeah. I thought I'd tag along and help Spongebob find you. You know you really hurt him by leaving.

Sandy: I didn't really think about that until now... I'm so sorry Spongebob.

Spongebob: I'm sorry too Sandy.

Sandy: You have no reason to be sorry... I was so mean to you. I yelled at you over a silly little science experiment. Before I started my science experiments we were great friends... but I let science get in the way of our friendship over the years... I'm sorry.

Spongebob: It's ok Sandy. Even when I was mad at you... I guess I was really just mad at myself for messing things up again. I understand why you were mad at me and you're right... I do always mess things up. I could never stay mad at you for long... and for the record... I never hated you.

Sandy: I never hated you either. I made a mistake by leaving.

Patrick: Well... I'll go do something else...

(Patrick thinks that Spongebob and Sandy needed some time alone.)

Sandy: How did you ever find me?

Spongebob: Well we did have a map, but then we met someone you may know... We met a cat named Mary and she showed us the way here.

Sandy: Yeah Mary and I sometimes talk...

Spongebob: You have no idea what we've been through to get here. We've been searching for you for over three weeks. Through the heat and sometimes even through the night. Along the way we did meet new people, they were all very nice people. We've traveled for all this time, but the only one I though about was you.

(Spongebob then remembers the flowers that he got for her.)

Spongebob: Sandy I almost forgot... I got you flowers.

Sandy: Aw... you're the sweetest.

Spongebob: Sandy... will you please come back home with us?.

Sandy: Well I've been thinking about coming back... but I'm not sure.

(Sandy seemed depressed. Spongebob wasn't sure if he could convince her to come back so he decided it was time to tell her his secret. While Sandy wasn't looking he did something risky. He took off his water helmet went over to Sandy and kissed her. It was quick because he was scared and because he needed water. He put his water helmet back on. Sandy just stood there shocked she couldn't believe what just happened. Once Spongebob had his helmet back on he said...)

Spongebob: I love you Sandy... I need you in my life. Will you please come back home... to your real home? (He starts to cry a little. Sandy goes up to him removes his helmet and kisses him back. The kiss was longer, but she realized he still needed water so she put his helmet back on. She said...)

Sandy: I love you too Spongebob... I'm going back home. Back to Bikini Bottom. That's where I really belong... back home with you.

(Patrick was actually watching the whole time and came out from behind a corner clapping and saying...)

Patrick: Yay!... let's go home.

(They both blushed because they both had completely forgotten about Patrick. Sandy agreed to come back to Bikini Bottom. Spongebob and Patrick helped her pack up her stuff. The next day they all began their long trip back to Bikini Bottom. When they got there and when Sandy was unpacked Spongebob and Sandy went to jelly fish fields. There they watched the sunset together.)

Spongebob: I'm so glad your back Sandy.

Sandy: I'm glad to be back Spongebob.

Spongebob: Isn't this great? Just you, me, and a great sunset.

Sandy: A beautiful sunset.

Spongebob: That's not the only thing I see that's beautiful.

Sandy: Aw. (Sandy takes off her helmet and they kiss. When Sandy had her helmet back on she said...) I love you Spongebob.

Spongebob: I love you too Sandy... I always have and I always will.

The End.
WWESpongefan
WWESpongefan
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Servin' Up Smiles 8/17/2011, 5:50 pm

Ahhhhhhhh! I love this spin-off sooo much. It was great, and you did a wonderful job on it. (I LOVE Spandy as you can see) Smile
Servin' Up Smiles
Servin' Up Smiles
Customers
Customers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 23564

Back to top Go down

Post by JCM 8/17/2011, 6:11 pm

Patrick was uncharacteristically wise, and Mr. Krabs was uncharacteristically sympathetic...but don't listen to my babbling. You're a great writer and should keep it up. Smile
JCM
JCM
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26056

Back to top Go down

Post by WWESpongefan 8/17/2011, 6:14 pm

Me too. I'm currently working on another story. It will be in the lit. area. It's called Patrick Knows Best.
WWESpongefan
WWESpongefan
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: