Log in

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Hey! I can still post here!
7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» Spongebuddymania.net
7/1/2018, 8:49 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The you're really pissing me off thread
7/1/2018, 8:47 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» FORUMOTION LIVES
7/1/2018, 7:46 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

» eeeeehhhhh
12/26/2017, 11:58 am by Conehead

» Hi everyone
12/26/2017, 11:55 am by Conehead

» Off-Topic!
12/26/2017, 2:51 am by OMJ


A New Stop What You're Doing

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: A New Stop What You're Doing

Post by teenj12 on 6/9/2011, 9:54 pm

How can you say this convo is going no where?This is the point of the staff lounge.
avatar
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 2314
Doubloons : 23982
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 20
Location : South Of Nowhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Stop What You're Doing

Post by that70sguy92 on 6/9/2011, 10:15 pm

teenj12 wrote:How can you say this convo is going no where?This is the point of the staff lounge.
The point of the Staff Lounge is useless babbling?




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 53637
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Stop What You're Doing

Post by teenj12 on 6/9/2011, 10:24 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:How can you say this convo is going no where?This is the point of the staff lounge.
The point of the Staff Lounge is useless babbling?
That is what we are trying to do. Its not gonna take an hour to make plans for the site.
avatar
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 2314
Doubloons : 23982
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 20
Location : South Of Nowhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Stop What You're Doing

Post by that70sguy92 on 6/9/2011, 10:35 pm

teenj12 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:How can you say this convo is going no where?This is the point of the staff lounge.
The point of the Staff Lounge is useless babbling?
That is what we are trying to do. Its not gonna take an hour to make plans for the site.
We're not making any plans though. I made a decision and you guys are arguing with it, and it's really pointless. By no means is SBC a dictatorship and I don't plan for it to be one, so when I come up with themes for this I will share them with you guys first and you guys can weigh in, but I WILL HAVE FINAL DECISION. There is not going to be any change to that. There are some things here that as the head admin, I will do alone. That's a reasonable request, in my book. This is an especially small thing so I really don't think it needs to have its own discussion since in the end it doesn't matter. It really doesn't. We don't do it that often and it's not really that big of a deal. No matter what we discuss, I will have final say. If people keep whining about it I WILL be an ass about it and will just pick something without consulting you guys because this is pushing me off the edge.

Thank you. Smile




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 53637
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Stop What You're Doing

Post by teenj12 on 6/9/2011, 10:46 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:How can you say this convo is going no where?This is the point of the staff lounge.
The point of the Staff Lounge is useless babbling?
That is what we are trying to do. Its not gonna take an hour to make plans for the site.
We're not making any plans though. I made a decision and you guys are arguing with it, and it's really pointless. By no means is SBC a dictatorship and I don't plan for it to be one, so when I come up with themes for this I will share them with you guys first and you guys can weigh in, but I WILL HAVE FINAL DECISION. There is not going to be any change to that. There are some things here that as the head admin, I will do alone. That's a reasonable request, in my book. This is an especially small thing so I really don't think it needs to have its own discussion since in the end it doesn't matter. It really doesn't. We don't do it that often and it's not really that big of a deal. No matter what we discuss, I will have final say. If people keep whining about it I WILL be an ass about it and will just pick something without consulting you guys because this is pushing me off the edge.

Thank you. Smile
I actually was not one of the ones complaining about that. I'm just saying that this ongoing discussion isn't exactly useless.
avatar
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 2314
Doubloons : 23982
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 20
Location : South Of Nowhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Stop What You're Doing

Post by Clappy on 6/10/2011, 12:39 am

Locking this topic. Making a new one so we don't have to remind ourselves of what went down tonight everytime we come back.




avatar
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9060
Doubloons : 38721
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 29
Location : *giggles*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Stop What You're Doing

Post by Wumbology on 6/11/2011, 6:43 am

Ok 70s, but if Glee characters is the next theme, there will be blood. Silly Face!


As an administrator, I hop on bandwagons like these.
avatar
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9668
Doubloons : 36298
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 23
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Stop What You're Doing

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum