I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Hey! I can still post here!
7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» Spongebuddymania.net
7/1/2018, 8:49 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The you're really pissing me off thread
7/1/2018, 8:47 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» FORUMOTION LIVES
7/1/2018, 7:46 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

» eeeeehhhhh
12/26/2017, 11:58 am by Conehead

» Hi everyone
12/26/2017, 11:55 am by Conehead

» Off-Topic!
12/26/2017, 2:51 am by OMJ

A Note About The XAT and ACS

Go down

A Note About The XAT and ACS

Post by Clappy on 6/4/2011, 1:41 am

DO. NOT. UNBAN. HIM.

He got a forever length ban after violating hundreds of site rules and threatening to hack into the XAT and make himself main owner so he can "reestablish" order of owners and moderators on the XAT. In the process, he criticized the staff, criticized the site, and violated so many rules. Anywho, whatever you guys do, do not unban him. That was his last straw and he blew it. He deserves no more chances after this and we are debating about IP banning him from SBC too.

Please do not unban him.

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 39051

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Note About The XAT and ACS

Post by teenj12 on 6/4/2011, 1:47 am

I was waiting till he slipped so I could ban hm myself.

There was another? How'd it start?
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 24312

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology on 6/4/2011, 6:52 am

I think we should wait and see if he fucks up here before banning him here. After all, the xat and SBC are two different places.

As an administrator, I hop on bandwagons like these.
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 36628
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 on 6/4/2011, 11:25 am

The SBC Xat is apart of SBC.
Anyway, the minute he starts his sh*t, he's gone. Can we all agree on that?
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 6/4/2011, 11:32 am

Wumbology wrote:I think we should wait and see if he fucks up here before banning him here. After all, the xat and SBC are two different places.
Good point! I was in a foul mood after ACS threatened us that I wanted him banned on SBC as well. I agree he should be IP banned as soon as he fucks up over here because he will report us to forumotion if we ban him on here over what happened at the XAT. It's a given.

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid on 6/4/2011, 11:32 am

What exactly was ACS saying?

Spin-Off Hall Of Fame

Users: RaeandAnasRock, clapmaster, tvfan95, Pokesponge123, 4EverGreen, DC-Dude, Pandamoo2, jjsthekid, terminoob, that70sguy92, The_Cartoon, Spongebobs1fan, Dragiiin123, Bob_Ball, Wumbology, Steel Sponge, tvguy347, Sabresponge

Shows: The Adventures Of Squidward Tentacles, The Patrick Show, Underwater Idol, The Krusty Cruise, Squidtropolis, Patrick\'s Paradise, Spongebob N Friends, Spin-off Action, Livin Like Larry, Squid Bottom, Pierce In The City, Spongecraft, The Misadventures of Patrick Star, MermaidMan: The Brave and the Bold, Krusty Train, Perfectly Plankton

Spoiler:

(Sig courtesy of SOF)
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 32951

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 6/4/2011, 11:46 am

Well first he spammed the chat with the same links over and over again. He was becoming a prick and 70s banned him for a hour. He had an episode when he was unbanned and he was threatening to pull out the camera (like usual). Then he criticized the staff and said as soon as he hacks his way into main owner, he will make necessary changes by punishing everyone. Then he just made his horrible insulting staff comebacks. Finally he said he was going to Google hacking into the XAT so he can put his plan into motion. He was being a douchebag troll and he has gotten way too many chances. That was the last straw with his hacking threats. As soon as he fucks up over here on forumotion, that will be the nail in the coffin and he will get IP banned for trolling, spamming, and insulting staff, which he has done all three on here in the past but has not been banned yet. I personally can't wait until he fucks up!

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid on 6/4/2011, 11:48 am

Clappy wrote:Well first he spammed the chat with the same links over and over again. He was becoming a prick and 70s banned him for a hour. He had an episode when he was unbanned and he was threatening to pull out the camera (like usual). Then he criticized the staff and said as soon as he hacks his way into main owner, he will make necessary changes by punishing everyone. Then he just made his horrible insulting staff comebacks. Finally he said he was going to Google hacking into the XAT so he can put his plan into motion. He was being a douchebag troll and he has gotten way too many chances. That was the last straw with his hacking threats. As soon as he fucks up over here on forumotion, that will be the nail in the coffin and he will get IP banned for trolling, spamming, and insulting staff, which he has done all three on here in the past but has not been banned yet. I personally can't wait until he fucks up!

Knowing ACS, he'll screw up. I doubt forumotion would listen if he did send them a complaint though. His evidence is usually kind of half-assed.

Spin-Off Hall Of Fame

Users: RaeandAnasRock, clapmaster, tvfan95, Pokesponge123, 4EverGreen, DC-Dude, Pandamoo2, jjsthekid, terminoob, that70sguy92, The_Cartoon, Spongebobs1fan, Dragiiin123, Bob_Ball, Wumbology, Steel Sponge, tvguy347, Sabresponge

Shows: The Adventures Of Squidward Tentacles, The Patrick Show, Underwater Idol, The Krusty Cruise, Squidtropolis, Patrick\'s Paradise, Spongebob N Friends, Spin-off Action, Livin Like Larry, Squid Bottom, Pierce In The City, Spongecraft, The Misadventures of Patrick Star, MermaidMan: The Brave and the Bold, Krusty Train, Perfectly Plankton

Spoiler:

(Sig courtesy of SOF)
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 on 6/4/2011, 11:50 am

Maybe he took a hint and left.
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid on 6/4/2011, 11:51 am

teenj12 wrote:Maybe he took a hint and left.

I doubt it. ACS's "brother" told me he got in the same situation with this wiki, and he kept trying to get revenge on them for months. He finally did sometime back in March 2011, by settling a truce with them.

Spin-Off Hall Of Fame

Spoiler:

(Sig courtesy of SOF)
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 6/4/2011, 11:53 am

ACS? Taking a hint? No way.

jjsthekid wrote:

I doubt it. ACS's "brother" told me he got in the same situation with this wiki, and he kept trying to get revenge on them for months. He finally did sometime back in March 2011, by settling a truce with them.
We've had a truce with him at least twice.

Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 53967

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 on 6/4/2011, 12:00 pm

Well point blank, we aren't going to let him keep this up, especially through the Summertime.
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology on 6/5/2011, 6:42 am

Clappy wrote:
Wumbology wrote:I think we should wait and see if he fucks up here before banning him here. After all, the xat and SBC are two different places.
Good point! I was in a foul mood after ACS threatened us that I wanted him banned on SBC as well. I agree he should be IP banned as soon as he fucks up over here because he will report us to forumotion if we ban him on here over what happened at the XAT. It's a given.
Yeah, it'd be like the whole PhilipB thing again.

Wumbology
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 6/5/2011, 11:05 am

Wumbology wrote:
Clappy wrote:

Wait, so the Xat isn't part of SBC? I was under the impression it was. I mean, we support it and even give it a spot in the nav bar. All of our users go over there, and since Kelsey left, we're pretty much the only ones left to care for it. All of the admins on SBC are Owners there...

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 32300

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 6/5/2011, 11:12 am

tvguy347 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
Clappy wrote:

Wait, so the Xat isn't part of SBC? I was under the impression it was. I mean, we support it and even give it a spot in the nav bar. All of our users go over there, and since Kelsey left, we're pretty much the only ones left to care for it. All of the admins on SBC are Owners there...
We don't officially own it though, and it's not an official part of SBC.

Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpongeSebastian on 6/5/2011, 1:52 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
Clappy wrote:

If the xat chat isn't officially affiliated with SBC, then why do we sometimes hold users accountable for things they post there, such as the NathanJR94 incident a while back?

As moderator, I act very rarely, but I think times.
<---Courtesy of Jelly

Check out the new SBC Wiki: http://sbcommunity.wikia.com/wiki/The_SpongeBob_Community_Wiki
SpongeSebastian
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 17032

View user profile http://www.tv.com/users/SpongeSebastian/profile.php

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 6/5/2011, 1:53 pm

SpongeSebastian wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
Clappy wrote:

If the xat chat isn't officially affiliated with SBC, then why do we sometimes hold users accountable for things they post there, such as the NathanJR94 incident a while back?

^This. We can't go back and forth, back and forth.

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology on 6/5/2011, 8:48 pm

Ok, to avoid confusion and hypocrisy, let's just say that Xat is Xat and SBC is SBC.

Last edited by Wumbology on 6/5/2011, 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wumbology
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 6/5/2011, 9:08 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
SpongeSebastian wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
Clappy wrote:

Nathan was a much more severe case, and therefore an exception. Never have we gone 'back and forth'.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 on 6/5/2011, 9:13 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
SpongeSebastian wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
Clappy wrote:

Nathan was a much more severe case, and therefore an exception. Never have we gone 'back and forth'.
And what ACS did was no better.
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 6/5/2011, 9:15 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
SpongeSebastian wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
Clappy wrote:

Um... how? Nathan didn't 'declare war' on us, record us and post it on Youtube, etc. Nathan was just annoying, and have the time, most of the shit that went down, went down on the Xat...

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 6/5/2011, 9:16 pm

teenj12 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
SpongeSebastian wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
Clappy wrote:

Since first of all, you weren't there, I think I'll be the judge. Wink What ACS did may not have been better, but what Nathan did was much worse in my book. Both have tested our patience, but ACS has at least been semi-respectable as a member on SBC while Nathan was not.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 6/5/2011, 9:17 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
SpongeSebastian wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
Clappy wrote:

Um... how? Nathan didn't 'declare war' on us, record us and post it on Youtube, etc. Nathan was just annoying, and have the time, most of the shit that went down, went down on the Xat...
Alright, I'm done talking about this.

Final post by me about this:

Xat =/= SBC
Nathan =/= ACS
These are different cases, they will be handled accordingly. End of discussion.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 6/5/2011, 9:19 pm

Why are you getting so worked up...? I'm just trying to get so closure on the subject; I'm not very learned in this area, as I was busy with shit when this all occurred.

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 on 6/5/2011, 9:20 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
SpongeSebastian wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
Clappy wrote:

Since first of all, you weren't there, I think I'll be the judge. Wink What ACS did may not have been better, but what Nathan did was much worse in my book. Both have tested our patience, but ACS has at least been semi-respectable as a member on SBC while Nathan was not.
Doesn't that contradict what you said about SBC and Xat being unrelated?
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 6/5/2011, 9:24 pm

@tvguy, I'm getting 'worked up' because this is just plain silly thing to question. I've had a nice day and I'm just headdesking all over the place because this is a worthless debate about you semi-defending a troll ("I am not!"). Now, I know you were busy and such, so how about you just let the people who weren't busy at the time handle it? He acted up AT THE XAT, so he's banned AT THE XAT. If he acts up on SBC, he's banned ON SBC. I don't see what could be more simple than that, to be honest.

@teenj, same pretty much applies.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 on 6/5/2011, 9:27 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:@tvguy, I'm getting 'worked up' because this is just plain silly thing to question. I've had a nice day and I'm just headdesking all over the place because this is a worthless debate about you semi-defending a troll ("I am not!"). Now, I know you were busy and such, so how about you just let the people who weren't busy at the time handle it? He acted up AT THE XAT, so he's banned AT THE XAT. If he acts up on SBC, he's banned ON SBC. I don't see what could be more simple than that, to be honest.

What about the next time this happens? Is how bad or good the member's behavior is judge how much punishment they get?
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 6/5/2011, 9:28 pm

teenj12 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:@tvguy, I'm getting 'worked up' because this is just plain silly thing to question. I've had a nice day and I'm just headdesking all over the place because this is a worthless debate about you semi-defending a troll ("I am not!"). Now, I know you were busy and such, so how about you just let the people who weren't busy at the time handle it? He acted up AT THE XAT, so he's banned AT THE XAT. If he acts up on SBC, he's banned ON SBC. I don't see what could be more simple than that, to be honest.

What about the next time this happens? Is how bad or good the member's behavior is judge how much punishment they get?
I don't understand what you're saying right now. =/ On every website a member's behavior would obviously reflect their rewards/punishments.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 6/5/2011, 9:30 pm

Why would you intertwine your personal life with debates on SBC? Why let it bother you...? And even if I wasn't there, I've heard enough about it, and encountered Nathan enough (I'm pretty sure I was there for one of his banning sessions) and he was banned just for being annoying. But, I am an admin, and I should be able to state my opinion and get to know what did transpire.

Anyway, this IS stupid, and I'm through with the topic.

Last edited by tvguy347 on 6/5/2011, 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 on 6/5/2011, 9:31 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:

I don't understand what you're saying right now. =/ On every website a member's behavior would obviously reflect their rewards/punishments.
You said Nathan's behavior is worse on SBC then ACS.
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 6/5/2011, 9:33 pm

Okay, this is enough. I'm just going to lock this because it's really getting nowhere.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 6/5/2011, 9:43 pm

Both of you had valid points. I locked it, and you must realize I have a reason for that. If you REALLY must have more to say, PM me. But this is not going to go anywhere so it's just a waste of my time at this point. Nothing anyone says will make a difference.

Behave on SBC: No ban
Don't behave on SBC: Ban

What is hard to understand about that concept baffles me.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down