Log in

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Hey! I can still post here!
7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» Spongebuddymania.net
7/1/2018, 8:49 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The you're really pissing me off thread
7/1/2018, 8:47 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» FORUMOTION LIVES
7/1/2018, 7:46 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

» eeeeehhhhh
12/26/2017, 11:58 am by Conehead

» Hi everyone
12/26/2017, 11:55 am by Conehead

» Off-Topic!
12/26/2017, 2:51 am by OMJ


User's Best Siggy

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: User's Best Siggy

Post by teenj12 on 6/19/2011, 9:42 pm

What kind of username is that? Silly Face!
avatar
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 2314
Doubloons : 24312
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 20
Location : South Of Nowhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: User's Best Siggy

Post by tvguy347 on 6/19/2011, 11:20 pm

I love that username. Silly Face!



And oooh, this thread now has 100 replies! SOO Happy I'm Post #101. xP




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9887
Doubloons : 32300
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 19
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: User's Best Siggy

Post by teenj12 on 6/19/2011, 11:22 pm

I was post 100!!!!!!!
avatar
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 2314
Doubloons : 24312
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 20
Location : South Of Nowhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: User's Best Siggy

Post by Guest on 6/20/2011, 3:38 am

Voting ends today

Somebody, kill this topic (I mean by locking it)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: User's Best Siggy

Post by Clappy on 6/20/2011, 10:57 am

ACSBehemothHellcat wrote:Voting ends today

Somebody, kill this topic (I mean by locking it)
Now why would we lock it just yet? Tvguy needs to announce the winner (even though the winner is kind of obvious) and she (meaning the winner) needs to celebrate.




avatar
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9060
Doubloons : 39051
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 29
Location : *giggles*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: User's Best Siggy

Post by OMJ on 6/20/2011, 11:03 am

Clappy wrote:
ACSBehemothHellcat wrote:Voting ends today

Somebody, kill this topic (I mean by locking it)
Now why would we lock it just yet? Tvguy needs to announce the winner (even though the winner is kind of obvious) and she (meaning the winner) needs to celebrate.

I think it's because nobody voted for him. Either that, or because Jelly won. Anyways, congrats e-fiance. You just had to win another one. YEAH!
avatar
OMJ
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Safari
Posts : 3009
Doubloons : 17591
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: User's Best Siggy

Post by Jelly on 6/20/2011, 4:05 pm

¡¡suıʞuǝɾ ʎoɹǝǝl wrote:
Clappy wrote:
ACSBehemothHellcat wrote:Voting ends today

Somebody, kill this topic (I mean by locking it)
Now why would we lock it just yet? Tvguy needs to announce the winner (even though the winner is kind of obvious) and she (meaning the winner) needs to celebrate.

I think it's because nobody voted for him. Either that, or because Jelly won. Anyways, congrats e-fiance. You just had to win another one. YEAH!
Well, I'll just sit here and wait for Tvguy to make it official, and then I shall bask in glory xP



**Awards this way**
Spoiler:

Winner of the 2nd SpongeBob Jeopardy Game! June, 2011
The I has a Facebook award.

YouTube DeviantArt
avatar
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 4680
Doubloons : 32801
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 29
Location : Where rockinghorse people eat marshmallow pies

View user profile http://spongefifi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: User's Best Siggy

Post by tvguy347 on 6/20/2011, 4:09 pm

AND THE WINNER IS....


JELLYFISHJAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thanks to everybody who voted! SOO Happy

Jelly, I'll PM your certificate you can put in your siggy soon! =D




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9887
Doubloons : 32300
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 19
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: User's Best Siggy

Post by webizoid345 on 6/20/2011, 4:13 pm

Congrats!
avatar
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 1723
Doubloons : 17773
Join date : 2010-01-31
Age : 21
Location : 0987 Sea Shell Drive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: User's Best Siggy

Post by Jelly on 6/20/2011, 4:20 pm

THANK YOU!!! SOO Happy to those of you who voted for me and also to those that tried to sabotage it xD I love you all equally lol
Thanks, tvguy, I'll wait for my prize ^^ No Doubloons, tho? drats, I could use some since I'm having a wedding soon... xD
And I promise to keep making original siggies SOO Happy



**Awards this way**
Spoiler:

Winner of the 2nd SpongeBob Jeopardy Game! June, 2011
The I has a Facebook award.

YouTube DeviantArt
avatar
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 4680
Doubloons : 32801
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 29
Location : Where rockinghorse people eat marshmallow pies

View user profile http://spongefifi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: User's Best Siggy

Post by Clappy on 6/20/2011, 4:26 pm

Jelly, I'm gonna let ya finish, but Wumbo had the best sig of all time. Just sayin.

Silly Face!




avatar
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9060
Doubloons : 39051
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 29
Location : *giggles*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: User's Best Siggy

Post by teenj12 on 6/20/2011, 4:30 pm

JellyFishJammer wrote:THANK YOU!!! SOO Happy to those of you who voted for me and also to those that tried to sabotage it xD I love you all equally lol
Thanks, tvguy, I'll wait for my prize ^^ No Doubloons, tho? drats, I could use some since I'm having a wedding soon... xD
And I promise to keep making original siggies SOO Happy
Getting hitched is much cheaper XD.
avatar
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 2314
Doubloons : 24312
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 20
Location : South Of Nowhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: User's Best Siggy

Post by tvguy347 on 6/20/2011, 4:34 pm

JellyFishJammer wrote:THANK YOU!!! SOO Happy to those of you who voted for me and also to those that tried to sabotage it xD I love you all equally lol
Thanks, tvguy, I'll wait for my prize ^^ No Doubloons, tho? drats, I could use some since I'm having a wedding soon... xD
And I promise to keep making original siggies SOO Happy


Oh yeah, I promised Doubloons, didn't I? xD I'll add those right now.




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9887
Doubloons : 32300
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 19
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: User's Best Siggy

Post by Jelly on 6/20/2011, 4:45 pm

Clappy, you so silly.
And okie, tvman, thanks ^^

teenj12 wrote:
JellyFishJammer wrote:THANK YOU!!! SOO Happy to those of you who voted for me and also to those that tried to sabotage it xD I love you all equally lol
Thanks, tvguy, I'll wait for my prize ^^ No Doubloons, tho? drats, I could use some since I'm having a wedding soon... xD
And I promise to keep making original siggies SOO Happy
Getting hitched is much cheaper XD.
True. But I'm quite a catch, so it's big wedding or GTFO xD



**Awards this way**
Spoiler:

Winner of the 2nd SpongeBob Jeopardy Game! June, 2011
The I has a Facebook award.

YouTube DeviantArt
avatar
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 4680
Doubloons : 32801
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 29
Location : Where rockinghorse people eat marshmallow pies

View user profile http://spongefifi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: User's Best Siggy

Post by teenj12 on 6/20/2011, 4:48 pm

JellyFishJammer wrote:Clappy, you so silly.
And okie, tvman, thanks ^^

teenj12 wrote:
JellyFishJammer wrote:THANK YOU!!! SOO Happy to those of you who voted for me and also to those that tried to sabotage it xD I love you all equally lol
Thanks, tvguy, I'll wait for my prize ^^ No Doubloons, tho? drats, I could use some since I'm having a wedding soon... xD
And I promise to keep making original siggies SOO Happy
Getting hitched is much cheaper XD.
True. But I'm quite a catch, so it's big wedding or GTFO xD

Lol xD.
avatar
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 2314
Doubloons : 24312
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 20
Location : South Of Nowhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: User's Best Siggy

Post by tvguy347 on 6/20/2011, 5:14 pm

teenj12 wrote:
JellyFishJammer wrote:Clappy, you so silly.
And okie, tvman, thanks ^^

teenj12 wrote:
JellyFishJammer wrote:THANK YOU!!! SOO Happy to those of you who voted for me and also to those that tried to sabotage it xD I love you all equally lol
Thanks, tvguy, I'll wait for my prize ^^ No Doubloons, tho? drats, I could use some since I'm having a wedding soon... xD
And I promise to keep making original siggies SOO Happy
Getting hitched is much cheaper XD.
True. But I'm quite a catch, so it's big wedding or GTFO xD

Lol xD.

Wait, who're you marrying, Jelly? xD




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9887
Doubloons : 32300
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 19
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: User's Best Siggy

Post by Jelly on 6/20/2011, 5:22 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
JellyFishJammer wrote:Clappy, you so silly.
And okie, tvman, thanks ^^

teenj12 wrote:
JellyFishJammer wrote:THANK YOU!!! SOO Happy to those of you who voted for me and also to those that tried to sabotage it xD I love you all equally lol
Thanks, tvguy, I'll wait for my prize ^^ No Doubloons, tho? drats, I could use some since I'm having a wedding soon... xD
And I promise to keep making original siggies SOO Happy
Getting hitched is much cheaper XD.
True. But I'm quite a catch, so it's big wedding or GTFO xD

Lol xD.

Wait, who're you marrying, Jelly? xD
That fine piece of ass OMJ, of course. You wouldn't think I could get married with doubloons IRL, would you? xP



**Awards this way**
Spoiler:

Winner of the 2nd SpongeBob Jeopardy Game! June, 2011
The I has a Facebook award.

YouTube DeviantArt
avatar
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 4680
Doubloons : 32801
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 29
Location : Where rockinghorse people eat marshmallow pies

View user profile http://spongefifi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: User's Best Siggy

Post by Wumbology on 6/20/2011, 6:50 pm

Ftr, even though I was the leader of Team Wumbo, I still voted for Jelly. Silly Face!

Congrats on the win.


As an administrator, I hop on bandwagons like these.
avatar
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9668
Doubloons : 36628
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 23
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: User's Best Siggy

Post by that70sguy92 on 6/20/2011, 10:43 pm

Wumbo, you SHOULD HAVE VOTED FOR YOURSELF.

But congrats Jelly. Smile




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 53967
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: User's Best Siggy

Post by tvguy347 on 6/20/2011, 10:44 pm

Wumbology wrote:Ftr, even though I was the leader of Team Wumbo, I still voted for Jelly. Silly Face!

Congrats on the win.

That means you're a traitor! Whoa!

Silly Face!




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9887
Doubloons : 32300
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 19
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: User's Best Siggy

Post by Steel Sponge on 6/20/2011, 10:44 pm

Congradulations Jelly.


Current Spin-Offs: Pisces Moon, Z-Storm, UWS: SBC Style, S.P.O.N.G.E.B.O.B
Ended: Adventures of No Name
Hiatus: Guru Gakuto

[Yeah, don't ask me about my signature, I'm working on it]
avatar
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 6332
Doubloons : 27479
Join date : 2010-01-23
Location : Galaluna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: User's Best Siggy

Post by Guest on 6/26/2011, 1:05 am

I changed my sig too late Silly Face!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: User's Best Siggy

Post by tvguy347 on 6/26/2011, 3:15 pm

ACSBehemothHellcat wrote:I changed my sig too late Silly Face!

lol yeah. xD




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9887
Doubloons : 32300
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 19
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: User's Best Siggy

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum