I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Hey! I can still post here!
7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» Spongebuddymania.net
7/1/2018, 8:49 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The you're really pissing me off thread
7/1/2018, 8:47 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» FORUMOTION LIVES
7/1/2018, 7:46 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

» eeeeehhhhh
12/26/2017, 11:58 am by Conehead

» Hi everyone
12/26/2017, 11:55 am by Conehead

» Off-Topic!
12/26/2017, 2:51 am by OMJ

Best Movie Ever Season 2 Re-Re-Remix

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Best Movie Ever Season 2 Re-Re-Remix

Post by Clappy on 5/23/2011, 6:54 pm

Going to take a quick break from hosting to officiate a scenario here.
tvguy347 wrote:Are you fucking kidding me? SCREAM over SHREK? A film masterpiece over an arrogant kids piece of shit? I was a do-over. Like seriously. o_o
Not trying to sound rude here, but an arrogant kids piece of shit? I am 22 years old and I am not afraid to say that I love kids movies when they are done right. The original Shrek was a fantastic movie and is just as much as masterpiece as Scream was. It changed the animation film genre by making computer animated movies more relevant just like Scream changed the horror genre. While I don't care when Shrek gets eliminated, bashing it just because a movie you love got eliminated is uncalled for. I get that you and 70s both are in love with the Scream series. Heck I think the first two were great movies, but just because it got eliminated from this game doesn't mean its not worth a damn. Not everyone has the same opinion when it comes to entertainment and sometimes people don't like the same movies others do.

Last edited by Clappy on 5/23/2011, 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 39051

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge on 5/23/2011, 6:55 pm

Do-over? This ain't no popularity contest. =P (And I'm probably thinking you guys are going to say "SAYS THE GUY WHO DEFENDED A NOMINEE TWO THREADS AGO," or something)

Shrek.

Current Spin-Offs: Pisces Moon, Z-Storm, UWS: SBC Style, S.P.O.N.G.E.B.O.B
Ended: Adventures of No Name
Hiatus: Guru Gakuto

[Yeah, don't ask me about my signature, I'm working on it]
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 27479

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 5/23/2011, 6:57 pm

Clappy wrote:Going to take a quick break from hosting to officiate a scenario here.
tvguy347 wrote:Are you fucking kidding me? SCREAM over SHREK? A film masterpiece over an arrogant kids piece of shit? I was a do-over. Like seriously. o_o
Not trying to sound rude here, but an arrogant kids piece of shit? I am 22 years old and I am not afraid to say that I love kids movies when they are done right. The original Shrek was a fantastic movie and is just as much as masterpiece as Scream was. It changed the animation film genre by making computer animated movies more relevant just like Scream changed the horror genre. While I don't care when Shrek gets eliminated, bashing it just because a movie you love got eliminated is uncalled for. I get that you and 70s both are in love with the Scream series. Heck I think the first two were great movies, but just because it got eliminated from this game doesn't mean its not worth a damn. Not everyone has the same opinion when it comes to entertainment and sometimes people don't like the same movies others do.
I agree with Clappy to a degree. Shrek is a fantastic movie, although I do like Scream much more. xP

Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 53967

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 5/23/2011, 7:10 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
Clappy wrote:Going to take a quick break from hosting to officiate a scenario here.
I agree with Clappy to a degree. Shrek is a fantastic movie, although I do like Scream much more. xP
Obviously xP

Anywho, its quite obvious which movie is getting eliminated next

Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Up
The Breakfast Club
Monsters Inc.
Forrest Gump
Scott Pilgrim vs The World

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 5/23/2011, 7:12 pm

Up is going down. Ohohohohoho.

Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge on 5/23/2011, 7:15 pm

Monsters Inc.

Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog on 5/23/2011, 8:30 pm

Scream, a masterpiece? Ha!

Up, since I haven't seen it.
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 23044

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 5/23/2011, 9:00 pm

Toy Story was more of an animation game changer than Shrek, but whatever. And I like Shrek, but IMO it nowhere comes close to comparing to Scream.

Up.

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 32300

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 5/23/2011, 9:19 pm

Elastic Dog wrote:Scream, a masterpiece? Ha!

Up, since I haven't seen it.
Yes, it is. It reinvigorated horror films, and is altogether a great movie. I get the feeling you haven't seen it and are (like so many people) basing your opinion on Scary Movie.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 5/23/2011, 10:57 pm

tvguy347 wrote:

Toy Story was more of an animation game changer than Shrek, but whatever. And I like Shrek, but IMO it nowhere comes close to comparing to Scream.
My apologies you are correct about Toy Story being the first and thus being more of a paveway for computer animated films. What I meant was that outside of Pixar, no other company was making computer animated movies until Shrek. Shrek represented that other companies could venture out into the world of computer animation. Plus, Shrek won the Oscar for Best Animated Feature the year it came out. Still, we have the rights to have different opinions and I respect yours saying that Scream is better than Shrek.

Everyone in general needs to remember that this is just a game and while we can be disappointed that a movie we love gets eliminated, we shouldn't get our panties tied in a bunch. Smile

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly on 5/23/2011, 11:15 pm

Never saw Up.

**Awards this way**
Spoiler:

Winner of the 2nd SpongeBob Jeopardy Game! June, 2011
The I has a Facebook award.

YouTube DeviantArt
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 32801

View user profile http://spongefifi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 5/24/2011, 12:09 pm

Can't think of a better pun than the one 70s used so I'm not even going to bother

FINAL FIVE!

Ferris Bueller's Day Off
The Breakfast Club
Monsters Inc.
Forrest Gump

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology on 5/24/2011, 5:44 pm

Forrest Gump, but this is an awesome Top 5 list.

As an administrator, I hop on bandwagons like these.
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 36628
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 5/24/2011, 5:50 pm

Wumbology wrote:Forrest Gump, but this is an awesome Top 5 list.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly on 5/24/2011, 6:05 pm

hm, even though I haven't seen Scotth Pilgrim (yet!) it does look awesome and I think I'll like it, so I'll go with Forrest Gump too.

**Awards this way**
Spoiler:

YouTube DeviantArt
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 5/24/2011, 6:07 pm

Forrest Gump.

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge on 5/24/2011, 6:52 pm

Monsters Inc.

Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 5/25/2011, 8:43 pm

Run Forrest Run!

Ferris Bueller's Day Off
The Breakfast Club
Monsters Inc

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge on 5/25/2011, 8:57 pm

Monsters Inc.

Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 5/25/2011, 8:57 pm

Steel Sponge wrote:Monsters Inc.
Agreed.

Very happy with this Top 4. SOO Happy

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 on 5/25/2011, 9:12 pm

Monsters Inc.
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 24312

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 5/25/2011, 9:44 pm

The Breakfast Club

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 5/26/2011, 11:54 am

Monsters Inc gets scared off (my puns have been failures lately xP)

Ferris Bueller's Day Off
The Breakfast Club

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 5/26/2011, 6:20 pm

Scott Pilgrim.

GREAT movie, but it just doesn't quite measure up to the other two.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge on 5/26/2011, 6:27 pm

Ferris Bueller.

Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly on 5/27/2011, 2:46 am

Scott Pilgrim =/

**Awards this way**
Spoiler:

YouTube DeviantArt
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 5/28/2011, 12:02 am

There goes my latest movie obsession.......

Ferris Bueller's Day Off
The Breakfast Club

And two classics from the 80s go up against each other. Which one will come out on top? Winner will be revealed Sunday night or Monday morning. Remember, vote for who you want to win.

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 5/28/2011, 12:44 am

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly on 5/28/2011, 1:47 am

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

**Awards this way**
Spoiler:

YouTube DeviantArt
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge on 5/28/2011, 2:51 am

The Breakfast Club.

Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology on 5/28/2011, 9:23 am

Goddamn, both movies are amazing... but I'm going to have to go with Bueller... Bueller...

Wumbology
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 5/28/2011, 10:36 am

This might be the hardest decision I've ever made in my entire life. Hmm... Really can't make it.

Um....

The Breakfast Club.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 5/29/2011, 7:28 pm

In a close race of two epic movies, the winner is

Seriously, I was happy with the final five. I was incredibly happy with the final two. I would probably pick Ferris Bueller over The Breakfast Club too, but regardless, awesome job people!

Season 3 coming whenever you guys want it Silly Face!

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 5/29/2011, 7:51 pm

Now! xP

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology on 5/30/2011, 7:16 am

By the time it came to the final 2, I honestly didn't care who won. I would have been ecstatic with either. Those were the two best movies from that entire decade.

Wumbology
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 5/30/2011, 9:46 am

Wumbology wrote:By the time it came to the final 2, I honestly didn't care who won. I would have been ecstatic with either. Those were the two best movies from that entire decade.
Yeah, same here. I was extremely happy with the final 2, so I'd be happy with either winning.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 5/30/2011, 9:49 am

that70sguy92 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:By the time it came to the final 2, I honestly didn't care who won. I would have been ecstatic with either. Those were the two best movies from that entire decade.
Yeah, same here. I was extremely happy with the final 2, so I'd be happy with either winning.
Well let's carry this party over to the Season 3 thread.

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 5/30/2011, 9:50 am

Clappy wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
We can't discuss the winners? D:

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 5/30/2011, 9:51 am

that70sguy92 wrote:
Clappy wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
We can't discuss the winners? D:
Well we could but the Season 2 thread is getting more love than the Season 3 thread at the moment Silly Face!

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2