SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Spongebob Episodes on DVD (Chart) Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Spongebob Episodes on DVD (Chart) 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Spongebob Episodes on DVD (Chart) Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Spongebob Episodes on DVD (Chart) Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Spongebob Episodes on DVD (Chart) Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Spongebob Episodes on DVD (Chart) Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Spongebob Episodes on DVD (Chart) Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Spongebob Episodes on DVD (Chart) Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Spongebob Episodes on DVD (Chart) Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Spongebob Episodes on DVD (Chart) Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Spongebob Episodes on DVD (Chart) Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Spongebob Episodes on DVD (Chart)

Go down

Spongebob Episodes on DVD (Chart) Empty Spongebob Episodes on DVD (Chart)

Post by Steel Sponge 2/20/2011, 12:39 pm

This is a list of the Spongebob DVD's and what episodes are on them.

Nautical Nonsense and Sponge Buddies: Ripped Pants, SB- 129, Texas, Jellyfishing, F.U.N., Graveyard Shift, Something Smells, Dying For Pie, Wormy, Club Spongebob
Halloween: Scaredy Pants, I Was a Teenage Gary, Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost, Imitation Krabs, Frankendoodle, The Secret Box, Band Geeks, Welcome to the Chum Bucket, My Pretty Seahorse, Idiot Box
*Sea Stories: Shanghaied, Gary Takes a Bath, Hooky, Pickles, Jellyfish Jam, Life of Crime, No Free Rides, Sailor Mouth, No Weenies Allowed, The Algae's Always Greener
Tales From the Deep: Hall Monitor, Valentine's Day, Mermaidman and Barnacleboy, The Paper, Tea at the Treedome, Spongebob's House Party, I Had an Accident, Just One Bite, Born Again Krabs
Lost at Sea: Plankton!, Boating School, The Chaperone, Suds, Mermaidman and Barnacleboy II, Bubble Buddy, Your Shoe's Untied, Pre-Hibernation Week, The Sponge Who Could Fly
Tide and Seek: Opposite Day, Sleepy Time, Mermaidman and Barnacleboy III, Big Pink Loser, Squirrel Jokes, Dumped, Bossy Boots, Squidville, Rock-a-Bye Bivalve, The Bully
Christmas: Pizza Delivery, Squeaky Boots, Christmas Who? Procrastination, Survival of the Idiots, Snowball Effect, Mermaidman and Barnacleboy IV, Chocolate With Nuts, As Seen on TV
The Seascape Capers: Pranks Alot, Spongebob Meets the Strangler, Bubblestand, Artist Unknown, The Fycook Games, Squid's Day Off, Grandma's Kisses, Krusty Love, The Smoking Peanut, Krab Borg
Spongebob Goes Prehistoric: Ugh, Nature Pants, Fools in April, I'm With Stupid, Patty Hype, Squid on Strike, The Great Snail Race, Plankton's Army, Squilliam Returns
SpongeGuard on Duty: <, Naughty Nautical Neighbors, Walking Small, Pressure, Jellyfish Hunter, Nasty Patty, Doing Time, Clams
Sponge for Hire: Krusty Krab Training Video, Wet Painters, Can You Spare a Dime?, New Student Starfish, Missing Identity, Mid-Life Crustacean, Krabby Land, The Camping Episode
Home Sweet Pineapple: <, Ripped Pants, Sandy's Rocket, Culture Shock, MuscleBob BuffPants, Employee of the Month, Band Geeks, Sandy, Spongebob, and the Worm
Fear of a Krabby Patty: <, Arrgh!, Neptune's Spatula, Karate Choppers, I'm Your Biggest Fanatic, One Krab's Trash, !Mermaidman and Barnacleboy V, Shell of a Man

I'll put up the rest later.

Blue= Season 1
Brown= Season 2
Dark red= Season 3
Orange= Season 4
Cyan= Has been on a DVD twice
*= The only DVD with the Shanghaied endings
!= Has the extended storyboard of Mermaidman and Barnacleboy V
<= Refers to the DVD's own episode
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks