Log in

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Bikini Bottom in 3D
1/10/2013, 9:18 pm by CDCB

» Off-Topic!
9/6/2011, 7:19 am by OMJ

» Spin-Off Festival Info
9/5/2011, 7:10 pm by ExKizuna

» SpongeBob is now a subculture!!! :D
9/5/2011, 12:19 pm by Jaiman1998

» Contest!!!!1111!!11!!!!
9/2/2011, 8:59 pm by spongebobiscool

» Rate the Thing Above You
9/1/2011, 3:30 pm by SOF

» The Ban Game!
9/1/2011, 2:16 pm by SOF

» This or That? game
9/1/2011, 2:15 pm by SOF

» Guess the Next Poster
9/1/2011, 2:13 pm by SOF


Problem with my username

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with my username

Post by CDCB on 2/18/2011, 1:45 pm

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but yeah, a lot of stuff happened recently, so I was unable to change my username back to CDCB. I was just wondering if someone could enable the option for me to change my name so I can change it back. Thanks.
avatar
CDCB
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 1473
Doubloons : 16663
Join date : 2010-02-08
Age : 22
Location : The key to real estate.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem with my username

Post by Fa on 2/18/2011, 4:11 pm

Bathroom Window wrote:Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but yeah, a lot of stuff happened recently, so I was unable to change my username back to CDCB. I was just wondering if someone could enable the option for me to change my name so I can change it back. Thanks.

Although I'm not a staff member or anything, I believe I can answer your question: You had changed your name for the
Stop What Your Doing, and you didn't change it during the time you could change it back. So from this point, I believe you'll have to fork some doubloons over in order to fix your username.
avatar
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 1404
Doubloons : 13260
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 22
Location : On Cloud 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem with my username

Post by CDCB on 2/18/2011, 5:22 pm

Fa wrote:
Bathroom Window wrote:Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but yeah, a lot of stuff happened recently, so I was unable to change my username back to CDCB. I was just wondering if someone could enable the option for me to change my name so I can change it back. Thanks.

Although I'm not a staff member or anything, I believe I can answer your question: You had changed your name for the
Stop What Your Doing, and you didn't change it during the time you could change it back. So from this point, I believe you'll have to fork some doubloons over in order to fix your username.

Thanks for helping me, Fa. I'll try doing what you said.
avatar
CDCB
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 1473
Doubloons : 16663
Join date : 2010-02-08
Age : 22
Location : The key to real estate.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem with my username

Post by that70sguy92 on 2/18/2011, 10:49 pm

No need to pay Doubloons. Smile

I'm not in charge of this (nor do I know how to go about doing it) but I'm sure someone like jjsthekid or tvguy can help you ASAP.




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 52132
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem with my username

Post by CDCB on 2/18/2011, 10:58 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:No need to pay Doubloons. Smile

I'm not in charge of this (nor do I know how to go about doing it) but I'm sure someone like jjsthekid or tvguy can help you ASAP.

Thanks, 70s. I'll let them know right away first thing tomorrow.
avatar
CDCB
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 1473
Doubloons : 16663
Join date : 2010-02-08
Age : 22
Location : The key to real estate.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem with my username

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum