Log in

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Bikini Bottom in 3D
1/10/2013, 9:18 pm by CDCB

» Off-Topic!
9/6/2011, 7:19 am by OMJ

» Spin-Off Festival Info
9/5/2011, 7:10 pm by ExKizuna

» SpongeBob is now a subculture!!! :D
9/5/2011, 12:19 pm by Jaiman1998

» Contest!!!!1111!!11!!!!
9/2/2011, 8:59 pm by spongebobiscool

» Rate the Thing Above You
9/1/2011, 3:30 pm by SOF

» The Ban Game!
9/1/2011, 2:16 pm by SOF

» This or That? game
9/1/2011, 2:15 pm by SOF

» Guess the Next Poster
9/1/2011, 2:13 pm by SOF


Confessions!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Confessions!

Post by Wumbology on 1/31/2011, 2:36 pm

You know how some people are air guitarists or air drummers? Well, sometimes when I listen to music, I give each member of the air band a fair chance.

I'm addicted to reality TV.

Spoiler:
I watched an episode of Phineas and Ferb the other day, and it wasn't that bad.


As an administrator, I hop on bandwagons like these.
avatar
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9668
Doubloons : 35068
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 22
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Confessions!

Post by Metal Snake on 1/31/2011, 3:39 pm

So what do we do in this thread?
avatar
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 3086
Doubloons : 25190
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 21
Location : In a Galaxy Far Away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Confessions!

Post by Guest on 1/31/2011, 3:41 pm

Penny Lane wrote:So what do we do in this thread?

You confess to something you did/used to do/etc. and all that.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Confessions!

Post by Metal Snake on 1/31/2011, 3:45 pm

Sgt. Pepper wrote:
Penny Lane wrote:So what do we do in this thread?

You confess to something you did/used to do/etc. and all that.

I see. Alright, here we go.

I used to post random and nonsensical posts in the OT lounge.
avatar
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 3086
Doubloons : 25190
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 21
Location : In a Galaxy Far Away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Confessions!

Post by Guest on 1/31/2011, 4:27 pm

Well, since we're all spilling our guts out here:

I used to be a drug dealer for this Samoan gang back in 08' for like two months. They wanted to kill me because they thought I snitched on them or something when the cops busted one of their meth labs. They never lived up to that promise, though, since I'm still here and they fizzled out. Never went back to that drug game ever again.

I never really graduated from high school, I got myself an Act 90 when they caught me smoking weed near the school parking lot after a pretty bad falling out with one my friends who is a girl. With it being near the end of the school year, and with them suspending me for 90 days, and the possibility of me having enough credits looking already slim, I just dropped out and got a GED at some Youth Challenge crap.

What else...interweb-wise I used to be an on/off troll/deviant from like 05'-09', doing things such as sabotage, back-stabbing both non-trolls and trolls alike, and got banned like 5 times from different sites before quitting the game.(in case you haven't already known). I created my own forum for the lulz but it failed at getting any sort of traffic, besides just me and my fellow renegades. I also got banned from the Avatar Mocvt Refuge for planning out a pretty sick (yet harmless) wedding crash. Somebody turned Benedict Arnold on us and ratted us out. We were banned without really doing anything outside of planning. Hell still froze over the place cause everybody was freaking out about why we got banned and they totally blew everything out of proportion.

Back to real-life, I was on the cheerleading squad for like a year after losing a bet, but it was pretty hawt times though and I wasn't the only guy on the team. My band failed big time at the end to win a recording deal in a state-wide band contest.

And also, I don't think I'm nearly as awesome as some people make me, and the things I do, out to be. Just honestly sayin'.

That's all I can remember that's worth saying.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Confessions!

Post by Clappy on 1/31/2011, 5:15 pm

Sgt. Pepper wrote:Well, since we're all spilling our guts out here:

I used to be a drug dealer for this Samoan gang back in 08' for like two months. They wanted to kill me because they thought I snitched on them or something when the cops busted one of their meth labs. They never lived up to that promise, though, since I'm still here and they fizzled out. Never went back to that drug game ever again.

I never really graduated from high school, I got myself an Act 90 when they caught me smoking weed near the school parking lot after a pretty bad falling out with one my friends who is a girl. With it being near the end of the school year, and with them suspending me for 90 days, and the possibility of me having enough credits looking already slim, I just dropped out and got a GED at some Youth Challenge crap.

What else...interweb-wise I used to be an on/off troll/deviant from like 05'-09', doing things such as sabotage, back-stabbing both non-trolls and trolls alike, and got banned like 5 times from different sites before quitting the game.(in case you haven't already known). I created my own forum for the lulz but it failed at getting any sort of traffic, besides just me and my fellow renegades. I also got banned from the Avatar Mocvt Refuge for planning out a pretty sick (yet harmless) wedding crash. Somebody turned Benedict Arnold on us and ratted us out. We were banned without really doing anything outside of planning. Hell still froze over the place cause everybody was freaking out about why we got banned and they totally blew everything out of proportion.

Back to real-life, I was on the cheerleading squad for like a year after losing a bet, but it was pretty hawt times though and I wasn't the only guy on the team. My band failed big time at the end to win a recording deal in a state-wide band contest.

And also, I don't think I'm nearly as awesome as some people make me, and the things I do, out to be. Just honestly sayin'.

That's all I can remember that's worth saying.

Holy shit.....wow OMJ you have experienced a lot in your life....

Hmm, well I am not going to air all my confessions in one entire post, but I will confess to some stuff that's not entirely hefty.

This one is related to a really close friend of mine on this site.

70s, when you first appeared on tv.com, I use to envy you so much. At the time, everyone kept praising your spin-offs and I was a bit jealous. You know what? That jealousy inspired me to improve my writing and I don't think I would have been as well respected for my spin-offs if it wasn't for my one-sided rivalry I felt I had with you in terms of spin-offs Silly Face!.

Now you are one of my best e-friends, but I just thought I'd let you know that I use to be extremely jealous of you Silly Face!




avatar
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9060
Doubloons : 37491
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 28
Location : *giggles*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Confessions!

Post by Wumbology on 1/31/2011, 5:27 pm

I eat croutons for snacks.


As an administrator, I hop on bandwagons like these.
avatar
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9668
Doubloons : 35068
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 22
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Confessions!

Post by Jelly on 1/31/2011, 8:36 pm

@OM:; wao, man, you've been through a lot =/

Well, I personally don't want to confess anything TOO personal...
but well, guess I can tell you that I've never been in an actual relationship before. But I'll be honest and tell you it's not for lack of options, but for lack of good choices, this town is filled with douche bags @_@




**Awards this way**
Spoiler:

Winner of the 2nd SpongeBob Jeopardy Game! June, 2011
The I has a Facebook award.

YouTube DeviantArt
avatar
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 4680
Doubloons : 31241
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 28
Location : Where rockinghorse people eat marshmallow pies

View user profile http://spongefifi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Confessions w/ Your Pope

Post by Guest on 2/1/2011, 7:34 pm

One more confession from Your Pope, y'all are awesome. Srsly, you guys are not anything near what I heard about the Spongebob fanbase on tv.com. You guys are welcoming, colorful, diverse. You guys remind me of the Avatards I used to roll with, cool and dedicated to their show, but their site wasn't really devoted to it, it was devoted to just a bunch of people chillaxin' and all that. And with all this drama that had been happening lately with 70s, Cable Guy, Clappy, etc. You guys still comforted each other tight knit, like a family. That's what I, which I must confess, like the most about SBC. Y'all treat practically everybody like family, you even welcomed me into the fold despite my relative n00bness. I must also confess that it saddens me a tad bit that I must make my leave so prematurely. I must confess that I don't wanna get too dramatic and stop here.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Confessions!

Post by teenj12 on 2/1/2011, 11:51 pm

I have a secret,

teenj12 isn't my first TV.com account .
avatar
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 2308
Doubloons : 22720
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 19
Location : South Of Nowhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Confessions!

Post by Clappy on 2/1/2011, 11:57 pm

teenj12 wrote:I have a secret,

teenj12 isn't my first TV.com account .

Well don't tease us, confess dammit Silly Face!




avatar
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9060
Doubloons : 37491
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 28
Location : *giggles*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Confessions!

Post by SpongeSebastian on 2/2/2011, 12:17 pm

I used to kind of think Fred was funny.


As moderator, I act very rarely, but I think times.
<---Courtesy of Jelly

Check out the new SBC Wiki: http://sbcommunity.wikia.com/wiki/The_SpongeBob_Community_Wiki
avatar
SpongeSebastian
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 2024
Doubloons : 15472
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 23
Location : Colorado, USA

View user profile http://www.tv.com/users/SpongeSebastian/profile.php

Back to top Go down

Re: Confessions!

Post by Steel Sponge on 2/18/2011, 1:53 am

I used to make shitty posts on SBC.


Current Spin-Offs: Pisces Moon, Z-Storm, UWS: SBC Style, S.P.O.N.G.E.B.O.B
Ended: Adventures of No Name
Hiatus: Guru Gakuto

[Yeah, don't ask me about my signature, I'm working on it]
avatar
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 6332
Doubloons : 25919
Join date : 2010-01-23
Location : Galaluna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Confessions!

Post by Jelly on 2/18/2011, 2:26 am

I've told a couple of people but since everyone seems to be shocked when I tell them, I'll tell everybody Silly Face!

I don't care for spin-offs... at all. The only time I cared a bit was when I had Gone Nutty and I only made that to follow the crowd, and as you can see, I'm not very good at that. Though I do feel a bit left out because of it sometimes, but, yah.
Maybe if I read them I'll like 'em...IDK.



**Awards this way**
Spoiler:

Winner of the 2nd SpongeBob Jeopardy Game! June, 2011
The I has a Facebook award.

YouTube DeviantArt
avatar
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 4680
Doubloons : 31241
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 28
Location : Where rockinghorse people eat marshmallow pies

View user profile http://spongefifi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Confessions!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum