I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Bikini Bottom in 3D
1/10/2013, 9:18 pm by CDCB

» Off-Topic!
9/6/2011, 7:19 am by OMJ

» Spin-Off Festival Info
9/5/2011, 7:10 pm by ExKizuna

» SpongeBob is now a subculture!!! :D
9/5/2011, 12:19 pm by Jaiman1998

» Contest!!!!1111!!11!!!!
9/2/2011, 8:59 pm by spongebobiscool

» Rate the Thing Above You
9/1/2011, 3:30 pm by SOF

» The Ban Game!
9/1/2011, 2:16 pm by SOF

» This or That? game
9/1/2011, 2:15 pm by SOF

» Guess the Next Poster
9/1/2011, 2:13 pm by SOF

that70sguy92's Oh-So-Exciting Market

View previous topic View next topic Go down

that70sguy92's Oh-So-Exciting Market

Post by that70sguy92 on 12/30/2010, 2:22 am

Coming soon.

Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 52117

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: that70sguy92's Oh-So-Exciting Market

Post by that70sguy92 on 12/31/2010, 2:20 am

Song Written By Me (like "Forever On," request using an existing song and a theme you want with it) - 400 Doubloons (price going up soon!) (soon returning... maybe)

The Misadventures of Patrick Star - The Complete Seasons 1-4: 410 Doubloons
The Misadventures of Patrick Star - Season 1: 120 Doubloons
The Misadventures of Patrick Star - Season 2: 145 Doubloons
The Misadventures of Patrick Star - Season 3: 200 Doubloons
The Misadventures of Patrick Star - Season 4: 100 Doubloons

Bikini Top - The Complete First Season: 140 Doubloons
Bikini Top - Season 2, Volume One (episodes 1-10): 110 Doubloons
Bikini Top - Season 2, Volume Two (episodes 11-18): 160 Doubloons
Bikini Top Music Compilation Featuring 50 of the Best Songs: 90 Doubloons
Bikini Top Beatles Compilation: 30 Doubloons
Songs From Sing It Out!: 75 Doubloons
Choose one song for a Bikini Top episode: 5 Doubloons (SALE!)
1 Bikini Top Spoiler: 35 Doubloons
Titles (not finalized) for Bikini Top's Third Season: 50 Doubloons

Rights to Ghostly - 1,500 Doubloons
Rights to Krabs' Kitchen - 1,000 Doubloons (HUGE SALE!)
Rights to From the Abyss - 1,000 Doubloons (HUGE SALE)

PREORDER Bikini Top - The Complete Second Season for 50 Doubloons and get a discounted price when it is released this Friday!

More coming soon.

Last edited by that70sguy92 on 8/25/2011, 5:20 pm; edited 10 times in total

Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology on 12/31/2010, 8:18 am

Ooh, I'll take you up on that song thing.

As an administrator, I hop on bandwagons like these.
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 34778
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 12/31/2010, 1:20 pm

Wumbology wrote:Ooh, I'll take you up on that song thing.
Which one? Smile

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 12/31/2010, 1:23 pm

I'll take The Misadventures The Complete Seasons

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 30450

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology on 12/31/2010, 1:37 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:Ooh, I'll take you up on that song thing.
Which one? Smile
The one where I give you a song to put in a BT episode.

As an administrator, I hop on bandwagons like these.
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 34778
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa on 12/31/2010, 1:54 pm

Misadventures Complete seasons please Smile
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 13245

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 1/1/2011, 4:46 am

tvguy and fa, your item has been sent. Smile

Wumbology, you can PM me with your desired song at any time.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 1/8/2011, 11:18 pm

GIANT SALE!
NEW ITEMS!

Great time to purchase something from that70sguy92's Oh-So-Exciting Market! SOO Happy

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 1/12/2011, 12:05 am

The sale is now even BIGGER!

Get it while you can. Prices rising January 28th.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 on 1/12/2011, 9:26 am

I WILL TAKE THE RIGHTS TO GUITAR LORD
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 12536

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake on 1/12/2011, 5:02 pm

Can I please have the rights to The Origins of Mermaidman?
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 24900

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 1/12/2011, 5:33 pm

dragiiin, you don't have enough, unless you want a negative amount of Doubloons.

Luke, sold. Wink

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 1/12/2011, 9:54 pm

i'll buy the rights to the guitar lord.

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 1/12/2011, 10:18 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:dragiiin, you don't have enough, unless you want a negative amount of Doubloons.

Luke, sold. Wink

Um...how would he have a negative amount? O.o The rights to TGL are 2,000db, and he has over 2,000db.

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 1/12/2011, 10:27 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:dragiiin, you don't have enough, unless you want a negative amount of Doubloons.

Luke, sold. Wink

Um...how would he have a negative amount? O.o The rights to TGL are 2,000db, and he has over 2,000db.
He has about 1,600. Read things.

And sold, sbs1fan.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 1/12/2011, 10:39 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:

Luke, sold. Wink

He has about 1,600. Read things.

And sold, sbs1fan.

Oh, sorry. xD I was looking at his post count. Silly Face!

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 1/18/2011, 9:25 pm

Sale extended to Valentine's Day!
New items coming soon!

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 1/26/2011, 2:26 pm

Bikini Top Beatles Compilation and rights to Ghostly now available!

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 3/18/2011, 3:28 pm

New items coming soon!

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake on 3/19/2011, 12:42 pm

Complete first season of Bikini Top please.
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 3/19/2011, 1:33 pm

Metal Snake wrote:Complete first season of Bikini Top please.
This product is too long to be PMed in full, so if you are okay with it, it will be sent to your e-mail address. Smile If the address you've given to SBC is no longer correct, please PM me with your current one.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake on 3/19/2011, 1:58 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
This product is too long to be PMed in full, so if you are okay with it, it will be sent to your e-mail address. Smile If the address you've given to SBC is no longer correct, please PM me with your current one.

That's fine with me, don't worry.
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 3/19/2011, 2:47 pm

Metal Snake wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:

That's fine with me, don't worry.
Your item's been sent. Smile

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 5/23/2011, 2:14 pm

Bump.

Bikini Top Season 2, Volume 2 coming soon!

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 6/5/2011, 1:04 pm

Bikini Top merchandise now on sale because of the introduction of Bikini Top Season 2, Volume 2 (episodes 11-18)!

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 6/5/2011, 1:10 pm

Rights to Ghostly now half-off!

Rights to Krabs' Kitchen and From the Abyss now available!

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 6/6/2011, 8:49 pm

Bump.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake on 6/18/2011, 1:09 pm

Can I please have the complete first season of Bikini Top for 125 doubloons? I stupidly deleted it from my inbox by accident.
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 7/11/2011, 8:30 pm

ADDED:

Request songs written by me.
Rights to The Misadventures of Patrick Star.

SOME ITEMS NOW ON SALE.

Last edited by that70sguy92 on 7/11/2011, 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna on 7/11/2011, 8:41 pm

I'm trying to think of a song idea, but I want it to be about something, but not something TOO nerdy *thinks*

ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 17037

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 7/11/2011, 8:45 pm

ExKizuna wrote:I'm trying to think of a song idea, but I want it to be about something, but not something TOO nerdy *thinks*
Oh yeah and it'd be awesome if it was based on a song I KNOW. But I could work with something I don't know.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 on 7/11/2011, 9:00 pm

id like a song about me set to the tune of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uYt3hEmAtE about HOW COOL AND HANDSOME I AM and EVERYTHING ABOTU ME!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

Last edited by Dragiiin123 on 7/12/2011, 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OMJ on 7/11/2011, 9:07 pm

I would love to have a song written about me and my awesomeness to the tune of Voltaire's "When You're Evil". That would just complete me.
OMJ
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 15739

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 7/11/2011, 9:09 pm

Oh god is everyone going to request songs about their awesomeness?

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna on 7/11/2011, 9:13 pm

Okay, I want my song to be about me, set to the tune of Denis Leary's "Asshole", but about things i've done/I do/ how much of an awesome asshole I am on SBC(And even change around the rant at the end. Silly Face!), and not how Denis Leary is.

ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 17037

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OMJ on 7/11/2011, 9:15 pm

Ok, just write a song about me in general to the tune of Voltaire's "When You're Evil"
OMJ
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 15739

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 7/11/2011, 9:16 pm

Wasn't (really) complaining, OMJ. Silly Face!

And all three songs will be done within the next few days.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 7/11/2011, 10:25 pm

I'd like a song about how SG10 is so smart to the tune of:

"Word Up ~ Korn"

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 on 7/12/2011, 8:21 am

70s i changed dem song request ^.^
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 7/19/2011, 5:56 pm

Sorry for taking SOOOO long with these, you guys. I've been pretty busy. Expect them soon.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge on 8/21/2011, 1:46 pm

I want the Complete First Season of Bikini Top.

Current Spin-Offs: Pisces Moon, Z-Storm, UWS: SBC Style, S.P.O.N.G.E.B.O.B
Ended: Adventures of No Name
Hiatus: Guru Gakuto

[Yeah, don't ask me about my signature, I'm working on it]
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 25629

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 8/21/2011, 1:47 pm

Steel Sponge wrote:I want the Complete First Season of Bikini Top.
Is the email address you registered with the one you prefer?

Or do you want this PMed to you?

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge on 8/21/2011, 1:49 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:

PM'ed.

Current Spin-Offs: Pisces Moon, Z-Storm, UWS: SBC Style, S.P.O.N.G.E.B.O.B
Ended: Adventures of No Name
Hiatus: Guru Gakuto

[Yeah, don't ask me about my signature, I'm working on it]
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 25629

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 8/21/2011, 1:50 pm

Steel Sponge wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:

PM'ed.
Alright, you'll be getting it within the hour. Smile

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 8/24/2011, 6:18 pm

Okay, d00dz that ordered the songs: can't do them. I tried multiple times, they were shit, I deleted them. I am officially a one-hit wonder. No need to worry though, I did not take away and Dbs from you yet, as I don't normally do that until the customer receives the product.

Preorder for the Complete Second Season of BT put up. And it's too great an offer to miss out on. Wink

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 8/24/2011, 6:28 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:Okay, d00dz that ordered the songs: can't do them. I tried multiple times, they were shit, I deleted them. I am officially a one-hit wonder. No need to worry though, I did not take away and Dbs from you yet, as I don't normally do that until the customer receives the product.

Preorder for the Complete Second Season of BT put up. And it's too great an offer to miss out on. Wink

70s, can you do one with Poker Fa--- damn you.

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 8/25/2011, 4:26 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:Okay, d00dz that ordered the songs: can't do them. I tried multiple times, they were shit, I deleted them. I am officially a one-hit wonder. No need to worry though, I did not take away and Dbs from you yet, as I don't normally do that until the customer receives the product.

70s, can you do one with Poker Fa--- damn you.
Buy something or GET OUT!

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna on 8/25/2011, 4:59 pm

Pre-order for S2, plz. Oh, and can I have Season 1? =D

ExKizuna