Log in

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Bikini Bottom in 3D
1/10/2013, 9:18 pm by CDCB

» Off-Topic!
9/6/2011, 7:19 am by OMJ

» Spin-Off Festival Info
9/5/2011, 7:10 pm by ExKizuna

» SpongeBob is now a subculture!!! :D
9/5/2011, 12:19 pm by Jaiman1998

» Contest!!!!1111!!11!!!!
9/2/2011, 8:59 pm by spongebobiscool

» Rate the Thing Above You
9/1/2011, 3:30 pm by SOF

» The Ban Game!
9/1/2011, 2:16 pm by SOF

» This or That? game
9/1/2011, 2:15 pm by SOF

» Guess the Next Poster
9/1/2011, 2:13 pm by SOF


Okay, need some help here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Okay, need some help here.

Post by Deli on 12/21/2010, 11:00 pm

There's this guy on the SpongeBobxSandy forum who's obsessed with war and Halo. AND HE'S DRIVING ME UP THE EFFING WALL. He introduces his Mary Sue war character in our roleplays, he holds contests every month -which were MY thing until he showed up-, and he tries way too hard to make himself seem like he's not a spammer. But worst of all, is this; Okay, so we have this roleplay called SoS (stands for School of Spandy) where it's all of our crazy characters interacting in a school run by SpongeBob. All of us are normal. We don't have special powers, weapons, or tragic pasts; the roleplay is about romance and altogether randomness and being weird. Then he shows up with his character, a guy dressed in Halo armor who brags about his skills and rags on my perverted character (Damon) for being a perv. We're trying not to add a thousand new characters because we tried that with the first SoS, and it turned horrible (which was all because of me including new characters). Not to mention, this guy always makes the posts about him, and no one else has a line.

(Steel, I know you participate in the roleplay, so what do you think of this guy?) He seems nice, and I don't want to be mean, but I want him to LEAVE. (I'd ban him, but I'm not a mod or an admin). Could you guys give me some advice.
avatar
Deli
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 771
Doubloons : 19513
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 20
Location : Sarasaland

View user profile http://www.spongebobxsandy.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay, need some help here.

Post by Steel Sponge on 12/21/2010, 11:11 pm

The Halo guy is okay, and I dunno what options I have. I'll see what pops into my head.


Current Spin-Offs: Pisces Moon, Z-Storm, UWS: SBC Style, S.P.O.N.G.E.B.O.B
Ended: Adventures of No Name
Hiatus: Guru Gakuto

[Yeah, don't ask me about my signature, I'm working on it]
avatar
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 6332
Doubloons : 25904
Join date : 2010-01-23
Location : Galaluna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay, need some help here.

Post by tvguy347 on 12/21/2010, 11:17 pm

Talk to Muffin and see what she thinks. Smile




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9886
Doubloons : 30725
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 18
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay, need some help here.

Post by Deli on 12/21/2010, 11:21 pm

Just a Freak wrote:Talk to Muffin and see what she thinks. Smile


I would do that if she visited more often...
avatar
Deli
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 771
Doubloons : 19513
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 20
Location : Sarasaland

View user profile http://www.spongebobxsandy.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay, need some help here.

Post by tvguy347 on 12/21/2010, 11:28 pm

Deli wrote:
Just a Freak wrote:Talk to Muffin and see what she thinks. Smile


I would do that if she visited more often...

She doesn't come on? What other staff is on there?




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9886
Doubloons : 30725
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 18
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay, need some help here.

Post by Steel Sponge on 12/21/2010, 11:31 pm

Just a Freak wrote:
Deli wrote:
Just a Freak wrote:Talk to Muffin and see what she thinks. Smile


I would do that if she visited more often...

She doesn't come on? What other staff is on there?

There's Pixie, the Global Moderator.


Current Spin-Offs: Pisces Moon, Z-Storm, UWS: SBC Style, S.P.O.N.G.E.B.O.B
Ended: Adventures of No Name
Hiatus: Guru Gakuto

[Yeah, don't ask me about my signature, I'm working on it]
avatar
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 6332
Doubloons : 25904
Join date : 2010-01-23
Location : Galaluna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay, need some help here.

Post by tvguy347 on 12/21/2010, 11:33 pm

Steel Sponge wrote:
Just a Freak wrote:
Deli wrote:
Just a Freak wrote:Talk to Muffin and see what she thinks. Smile


I would do that if she visited more often...

She doesn't come on? What other staff is on there?

There's Pixie, the Global Moderator.

Can she ban RuleroftheWorlds or whatever is name is for you guys?




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9886
Doubloons : 30725
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 18
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay, need some help here.

Post by Deli on 12/21/2010, 11:35 pm

Just a Freak wrote:
Steel Sponge wrote:
Just a Freak wrote:
Deli wrote:
Just a Freak wrote:Talk to Muffin and see what she thinks. Smile


I would do that if she visited more often...

She doesn't come on? What other staff is on there?

There's Pixie, the Global Moderator.

Can she ban RuleroftheWorlds or whatever is name is for you guys?

Oh, Ruler isn't a spammer. Her character's been in the original SoS. She's a cool chick, and she's annoyed by him too. She's pretty random, so I can see where she came across as a spammer. I just messaged Muffin over Facebook, and Pixie's been having some trouble lately I don't wanna go in depth with...
avatar
Deli
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 771
Doubloons : 19513
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 20
Location : Sarasaland

View user profile http://www.spongebobxsandy.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay, need some help here.

Post by tvguy347 on 12/21/2010, 11:40 pm

Deli wrote:
Just a Freak wrote:
Steel Sponge wrote:
Just a Freak wrote:
Deli wrote:
Just a Freak wrote:Talk to Muffin and see what she thinks. Smile


I would do that if she visited more often...

She doesn't come on? What other staff is on there?

There's Pixie, the Global Moderator.

Can she ban RuleroftheWorlds or whatever is name is for you guys?

Oh, Ruler isn't a spammer. Her character's been in the original SoS. She's a cool chick, and she's annoyed by him too. She's pretty random, so I can see where she came across as a spammer. I just messaged Muffin over Facebook, and Pixie's been having some trouble lately I don't wanna go in depth with...

Ohh. So who is the spammer?




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9886
Doubloons : 30725
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 18
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay, need some help here.

Post by Deli on 12/21/2010, 11:43 pm

Just a Freak wrote:
Deli wrote:
Just a Freak wrote:
Steel Sponge wrote:
Just a Freak wrote:
Deli wrote:
Just a Freak wrote:Talk to Muffin and see what she thinks. Smile


I would do that if she visited more often...

She doesn't come on? What other staff is on there?

There's Pixie, the Global Moderator.

Can she ban RuleroftheWorlds or whatever is name is for you guys?

Oh, Ruler isn't a spammer. Her character's been in the original SoS. She's a cool chick, and she's annoyed by him too. She's pretty random, so I can see where she came across as a spammer. I just messaged Muffin over Facebook, and Pixie's been having some trouble lately I don't wanna go in depth with...

Ohh. So who is the spammer?


The Halo/war obsessed guy.
avatar
Deli
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 771
Doubloons : 19513
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 20
Location : Sarasaland

View user profile http://www.spongebobxsandy.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay, need some help here.

Post by tvguy347 on 12/21/2010, 11:45 pm

Deli wrote:
Just a Freak wrote:
Deli wrote:
Just a Freak wrote:
Steel Sponge wrote:
Just a Freak wrote:
Deli wrote:
Just a Freak wrote:Talk to Muffin and see what she thinks. Smile


I would do that if she visited more often...

She doesn't come on? What other staff is on there?

There's Pixie, the Global Moderator.

Can she ban RuleroftheWorlds or whatever is name is for you guys?

Oh, Ruler isn't a spammer. Her character's been in the original SoS. She's a cool chick, and she's annoyed by him too. She's pretty random, so I can see where she came across as a spammer. I just messaged Muffin over Facebook, and Pixie's been having some trouble lately I don't wanna go in depth with...

Ohh. So who is the spammer?


The Halo/war obsessed guy.

What's his username?




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9886
Doubloons : 30725
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 18
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay, need some help here.

Post by Deli on 12/21/2010, 11:52 pm

(The quotes were cluttering my screen, sorry.)

His name's Legend.
avatar
Deli
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 771
Doubloons : 19513
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 20
Location : Sarasaland

View user profile http://www.spongebobxsandy.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay, need some help here.

Post by tvguy347 on 12/21/2010, 11:54 pm

Merry Chrishannukahmas wrote:(The quotes were cluttering my screen, sorry.)

His name's Legend.

Oh, okay. I saw him. Silly Face!




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9886
Doubloons : 30725
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 18
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay, need some help here.

Post by Deli on 12/21/2010, 11:55 pm

Alright, Muffin said the next time Pixie logs on, I need to ask her to ban his IP address. Chances are, I'll be waiting for a while.
avatar
Deli
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 771
Doubloons : 19513
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 20
Location : Sarasaland

View user profile http://www.spongebobxsandy.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay, need some help here.

Post by tvguy347 on 12/22/2010, 12:01 am

Merry Chrishannukahmas wrote:Alright, Muffin said the next time Pixie logs on, I need to ask her to ban his IP address. Chances are, I'll be waiting for a while.

Nice. Smile How come Muffin doesn't visit that much?




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9886
Doubloons : 30725
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 18
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay, need some help here.

Post by Deli on 12/22/2010, 12:24 am

Just a Freak wrote:
Merry Chrishannukahmas wrote:Alright, Muffin said the next time Pixie logs on, I need to ask her to ban his IP address. Chances are, I'll be waiting for a while.

Nice. Smile How come Muffin doesn't visit that much?


High school takes up a lot of her time.
avatar
Deli
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 771
Doubloons : 19513
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 20
Location : Sarasaland

View user profile http://www.spongebobxsandy.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay, need some help here.

Post by SpongeSebastian on 12/22/2010, 3:47 am

Kind of reminds me when NathanJR94 would always bug us with his Malcolm in the Middle character role-play.


As moderator, I act very rarely, but I think times.
<---Courtesy of Jelly

Check out the new SBC Wiki: http://sbcommunity.wikia.com/wiki/The_SpongeBob_Community_Wiki
avatar
SpongeSebastian
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 2024
Doubloons : 15457
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 23
Location : Colorado, USA

View user profile http://www.tv.com/users/SpongeSebastian/profile.php

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay, need some help here.

Post by Metal Snake on 12/22/2010, 12:20 pm

Just a Geek wrote:Kind of reminds me when NathanJR94 would always bug us with his Malcolm in the Middle character role-play.

Same here, even though I didn't post on the OT lounge while he was doing that.
avatar
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 3086
Doubloons : 25175
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 21
Location : In a Galaxy Far Away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay, need some help here.

Post by Doogle. on 12/22/2010, 3:54 pm

SpongeSebastian wrote:Kind of reminds me when NathanJR94 would always bug us with his Malcolm in the Middle character role-play.
Oh god. Horrible memories come flying back into my brain. Sad
avatar
Doogle.
Customers
Customers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 1104
Doubloons : 15651
Join date : 2010-02-26
Age : 20
Location : England

View user profile http://twitter.com/PaperDoogle

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay, need some help here.

Post by Clappy on 12/22/2010, 4:34 pm

SpongeSebastian wrote:Kind of reminds me when NathanJR94 would always bug us with his Malcolm in the Middle character role-play.

Kind of reminds me when Nathan would bug me in general. He constantly PMed me some of the most obnoxious stuff that I could care less about. I wish I saved some of them to show off Silly Face!




avatar
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9060
Doubloons : 37476
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 28
Location : *giggles*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay, need some help here.

Post by Deli on 12/23/2010, 9:21 am

Okay, good news. Pixie has banned Legend...

Though I can't help but feel bad. He's a nice guy, but he's just really annoying...
avatar
Deli
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 771
Doubloons : 19513
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 20
Location : Sarasaland

View user profile http://www.spongebobxsandy.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay, need some help here.

Post by pixiequeen45 on 12/30/2010, 2:56 pm

What? Huh? I didn't ban Legend. I can't ban people...I maybe a mod on the Spandy fourm but Muffin never gave me the power to ban people. Legend STILL comes on the fourm,he is very annoying. I'm glad I'm not the only person who dislikes him,he ruined our roleplay. He was very rude to a new member who happened to like Spongebob and Pearl romantically together which was fine. However,Legend just told them off very rudely. Sorry to bring back an old topic,I just found this when I was looking at posts on this fourm that caught my eye. I really need to post more. Sad
avatar
pixiequeen45
Customers
Customers

Posts : 2
Doubloons : 13654
Join date : 2010-06-26
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay, need some help here.

Post by tvguy347 on 12/30/2010, 3:01 pm

pixiequeen45 wrote:What? Huh? I didn't ban Legend. I can't ban people...I maybe a mod on the Spandy fourm but Muffin never gave me the power to ban people. Legend STILL comes on the fourm,he is very annoying. I'm glad I'm not the only person who dislikes him,he ruined our roleplay. He was very rude to a new member who happened to like Spongebob and Pearl romantically together which was fine. However,Legend just told them off very rudely. Sorry to bring back an old topic,I just found this when I was looking at posts on this fourm that caught my eye. I really need to post more. Sad

Pixie!!! SOO Happy Welcome back.

That really sucks though. Sad I was on your forum a few weeks ago and saw him...yeah, he seems like a real annoying person. Hopefully Muffin will come back and ban him.




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9886
Doubloons : 30725
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 18
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay, need some help here.

Post by Deli on 1/8/2011, 5:51 pm

pixiequeen45 wrote:What? Huh? I didn't ban Legend. I can't ban people...I maybe a mod on the Spandy fourm but Muffin never gave me the power to ban people. Legend STILL comes on the fourm,he is very annoying. I'm glad I'm not the only person who dislikes him,he ruined our roleplay. He was very rude to a new member who happened to like Spongebob and Pearl romantically together which was fine. However,Legend just told them off very rudely. Sorry to bring back an old topic,I just found this when I was looking at posts on this fourm that caught my eye. I really need to post more. Sad

Wait? That wasn't you? But Muffin was never on, and I don't know who the other two admins are...

Then who was it? Confused
avatar
Deli
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 771
Doubloons : 19513
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 20
Location : Sarasaland

View user profile http://www.spongebobxsandy.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay, need some help here.

Post by Metal Snake on 1/9/2011, 4:19 pm

Deli wrote:
pixiequeen45 wrote:What? Huh? I didn't ban Legend. I can't ban people...I maybe a mod on the Spandy fourm but Muffin never gave me the power to ban people. Legend STILL comes on the fourm,he is very annoying. I'm glad I'm not the only person who dislikes him,he ruined our roleplay. He was very rude to a new member who happened to like Spongebob and Pearl romantically together which was fine. However,Legend just told them off very rudely. Sorry to bring back an old topic,I just found this when I was looking at posts on this fourm that caught my eye. I really need to post more. Sad

Wait? That wasn't you? But Muffin was never on, and I don't know who the other two admins are...

Then who was it? Confused

Wow. That's very peculiar and... mysterious.
avatar
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 3086
Doubloons : 25175
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 21
Location : In a Galaxy Far Away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay, need some help here.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum