I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» FORUMOTION LIVES
12/31/2017, 11:14 am by jjsthekid

» The you're really pissing me off thread
12/27/2017, 10:08 pm by tvguy347

» The Lobby
12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

» eeeeehhhhh
12/26/2017, 11:58 am by Conehead

» Hi everyone
12/26/2017, 11:55 am by Conehead

» Off-Topic!
12/26/2017, 2:51 am by OMJ

» The Delta Queen
12/25/2017, 10:51 pm by Frank Costanza

» I'm back, fuckwads!
12/25/2017, 6:47 pm by SOF

The you're really pissing me off thread

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The you're really pissing me off thread

Post by Metal Snake on 11/26/2010, 8:09 pm

Why is everyone arguing on this thread?
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 25370

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology on 11/26/2010, 8:11 pm

Metal Snake wrote:Why is everyone arguing on this thread?
Because it's the place to vent.

As an administrator, I hop on bandwagons like these.
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 35248
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 on 11/26/2010, 8:12 pm

Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:Wumbo, how come you always have to post in threads where users were fighting AFTER the fight were settled?
Tell me how the fight was "settled" here.

I'm not talking about the fight in this thread, i'm talking about fights between SBC users in general.
Examples would be nice.

http://sbcommunity.forumotion.com/spongebob-f12/your-top-25-spongebob-episodes-t246-20.htm

The fight was already over, and you still commented about the fight.
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 13383

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 on 11/26/2010, 8:13 pm

Wumbo, you need an example of arguing on SBC? Where have you been for the past 2 years?
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 13006

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 on 11/26/2010, 8:14 pm

Steel Sponge, it's fucking annoying as hell when you keep unecessarily commenting about me replying to posts.
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 11/26/2010, 8:14 pm

storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:Wumbo, how come you always have to post in threads where users were fighting AFTER the fight were settled?

I'm not talking about the fight in this thread, i'm talking about fights between SBC users in general.
Examples would be nice.

http://sbcommunity.forumotion.com/spongebob-f12/your-top-25-spongebob-episodes-t246-20.htm

That fight didn't look over to me.

Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 52587

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology on 11/26/2010, 8:17 pm

Gentile Mordecai wrote:Wumbo, you need an example of arguing on SBC? Where have you been for the past 2 years?
I didn't need an example of fighting on SBC, Lord knows we have enough examples already. I needed an example of me commenting after a fight was over.

Oh, and btw, saying "YAAA U GUYS R WRONG BUT IM DUN WIT DIS SHIT" is not ending a fight.

Wumbology
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 on 11/26/2010, 8:17 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:

Examples would be nice.

If you noticed, I stopped posting when Wumbo made that comment hours after I stopped arguing.
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology on 11/26/2010, 8:18 pm

storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:

Examples would be nice.

If you noticed, I stopped posting when Wumbo made that comment hours after I stopped arguing.
Oh, so there's a time limit on replies to arguments? News to me.

Wumbology
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 on 11/26/2010, 8:19 pm

Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:

Examples would be nice.

Well if people stopped arguing 11 hours before and haven't argued since, odds are that the fight is over.
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 11/26/2010, 8:21 pm

storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:

Examples would be nice.

Well if people stopped arguing 11 hours before and haven't argued since, odds are that the fight is over.
In what world is that even remotely true? Someone could be fighting, then they go shopping then go to bed. Odds are, they're still pissed at the person they're fighting with, and will carry on fighting.

Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 on 11/26/2010, 8:21 pm

Watch CF say something and the entire fight be over.
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 on 11/26/2010, 8:23 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:

Examples would be nice.

In what world is that even remotely true? Someone could be fighting, then they go shopping then go to bed. Odds are, they're still pissed at the person they're fighting with, and will carry on fighting.

Uh, no. The arguement wasn't anything to be incredibly pissed off about seeing as to how it ended after a short period of time.
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology on 11/26/2010, 8:24 pm

storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:

Examples would be nice.

Uh, no. The arguement wasn't anything to be incredibly pissed off about seeing as to how it ended after a short period of time.
For Christ's sake.

IT DID NOT END BEFORE I POSTED.

Last edited by Wumbology on 11/26/2010, 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wumbology
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 11/26/2010, 8:25 pm

storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:

Examples would be nice.

I didn't say it was that specific fight. I was using an example. But I've been involved in fights that went on for weeks. They took plenty of long breaks.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 on 11/26/2010, 8:28 pm

Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:

Examples would be nice.

For Christ's sake.

IT DID NOT END.

Is the fight still going on? Are me and Spongebobiscool still arguing in that thread? The answer to those questions is NO! I'm pretty sure the fight did end, seeing as to how me and Spongebobiscool stopped arguing in that thread.
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology on 11/26/2010, 8:29 pm

Fixed.

Wumbology
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 on 11/26/2010, 8:30 pm

Wumbology wrote:Fixed.

Like I said, it ended 11 hours before you posted.
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 11/26/2010, 8:31 pm

storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:

Examples would be nice.

For Christ's sake.

IT DID NOT END.

Is the fight still going on? Are me and Spongebobiscool still arguing in that thread? The answer to those questions is NO! I'm pretty sure the fight did end, seeing as to how me and Spongebobiscool stopped arguing in that thread.
I'm pretty sure he meant before he commented.

Reading.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake on 11/26/2010, 8:38 pm

Gentile Mordecai wrote:Watch CF say something and the entire fight be over.

It isn't a fight, we're supposed to be debating about the unheard issues we've had with other users.
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 25370

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 on 11/26/2010, 8:39 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:

Examples would be nice.

For Christ's sake.

IT DID NOT END.

Reading.

Yeah, but we stopped arguing 11 hours before his post. I'm pretty sure if none of us were arguing for 11 hours after that and still haven't argued in that thread since, then we had already stopped fighting before is post.
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 on 11/26/2010, 8:41 pm

Metal Snake wrote:
Gentile Mordecai wrote:Watch CF say something and the entire fight be over.

It isn't a fight, we're supposed to be debating about the unheard issues we've had with other users.
Oh, okay.
Luke, you and me are the best people in this thread.
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 11/26/2010, 9:06 pm

storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:

Examples would be nice.

For Christ's sake.

IT DID NOT END.

Reading.

Yeah, but we stopped arguing 11 hours before his post. I'm pretty sure if none of us were arguing for 11 hours after that and still haven't argued in that thread since, then we had already stopped fighting before is post.
You know what, I don't like talking to brick walls or broken records. You, sir, are both. So good day.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 on 11/26/2010, 9:11 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:

Examples would be nice.

For Christ's sake.

IT DID NOT END.

Reading.

You know what, I don't like talking to brick walls or broken records. You, sir, are both. So good day.

Rolling Eyes Then don't get involved in fights that don't have to do with you. I had a valid point, but then you have to assist Wumbo in trying to prove me wrong with no evidence whatsoever. I don't listen because you guys make up fake reasons to prove me wrong, and I repeat the same thing because that is a logical explanation to prove my case right.
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 11/26/2010, 9:17 pm

storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:

Examples would be nice.

For Christ's sake.

IT DID NOT END.

Reading.

Rolling Eyes Then don't get involved in fights that don't have to do with you. I had a valid point, but then you have to assist Wumbo in trying to prove me wrong with no evidence whatsoever. I don't listen because you guys make up fake reasons to prove me wrong, and I repeat the same thing because that is a logical explanation to prove my case right.
Okay, I said I was done, but I just have to get in on this. So, you think I'm wrong for helping out a friend when you're a douche? And you think I gave... fake reasons? What did I say that wasn't completely reasonable? I'm intrigued. And no, repeating the same thing over and over is not logical. It's immature. It didn't work the first time, why say it again? It's like a three-year-old asking for a toy repeatedly; it won't work, and just makes an ass out of you.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 on 11/26/2010, 9:24 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:

Examples would be nice.

For Christ's sake.

IT DID NOT END.

Reading.

Okay, I said I was done, but I just have to get in on this. So, you think I'm wrong for helping out a friend when you're a douche? And you think I gave... fake reasons? What did I say that wasn't completely reasonable? I'm intrigued. And no, repeating the same thing over and over is not logical. It's immature. It didn't work the first time, why say it again? It's like a three-year-old asking for a toy repeatedly; it won't work, and just makes an ass out of you.

A douche? I was jus pointing out something I have a problem with, and you guys started getting on my case trying to prove me wrong. I had a good reason as to why that arguement had stopped, but you guys were acting too much like a "brick wall" to understand that I was right this time. You said that "Someone could be fighting, then they go shopping then go to bed. Odds are, they're still pissed at the person they're fighting with, and will carry on fighting" Internet fighting is no reason to still be pissed off hours/days later, and I don't take internet fighting as seriously as you guys do apparently. It's not immature to repeat something that is true. The fact that you guys didn't understand that if people haven't been fighting for 11 hours, then the fight is over just makes asses out of you for complaining about a reasonable reply. So if a fight starts, it can never end? No, that leads to more fights in response to that fight. If a fight has ended, it ended.
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge on 11/26/2010, 9:31 pm

Great, this thread is now experiencing cruel irony.

Current Spin-Offs: Pisces Moon, Z-Storm, UWS: SBC Style, S.P.O.N.G.E.B.O.B
Ended: Adventures of No Name
Hiatus: Guru Gakuto

[Yeah, don't ask me about my signature, I'm working on it]
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 26099

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 11/26/2010, 9:32 pm

storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:

Examples would be nice.

For Christ's sake.

IT DID NOT END.

Reading.

A douche? I was jus pointing out something I have a problem with, and you guys started getting on my case trying to prove me wrong. I had a good reason as to why that arguement had stopped, but you guys were acting too much like a "brick wall" to understand that I was right this time. You said that "Someone could be fighting, then they go shopping then go to bed. Odds are, they're still pissed at the person they're fighting with, and will carry on fighting" Internet fighting is no reason to still be pissed off hours/days later, and I don't take internet fighting as seriously as you guys do apparently. It's not immature to repeat something that is true. The fact that you guys didn't understand that if people haven't been fighting for 11 hours, then the fight is over just makes asses out of you for complaining about a reasonable reply. So if a fight starts, it can never end? No, that leads to more fights in response to that fight. If a fight has ended, it ended.
Okay, I get it. You repeating what you've already said... blah blah blah.

A fight would not be over unless the conversation picks up and continues. That's that. You can say it was over as much as you want, but it wasn't. spongbobiscool just said "MMK IM GONNA SAY IM DONE BUT IM PROBLY NOT". It's just plain fact that if you posted one thing after that, the fight would have continued. You might not have still been angry. Good for you. That doesn't mean he was not. And the point of the Internet is that when you post something, it's there. Forever. So, maybe you don't carry your 'Internet anger' with you to the mall when you go. But when you go back the next day and you see those messages again, you're likely to just pick the fight right back up. It's just how things work. Have fun trying to deny that.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 11/26/2010, 9:32 pm

Steel Sponge wrote:Great, this thread is now experiencing cruel irony.
What problem does everyone have with this thread serving its purpose?

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 on 11/26/2010, 9:36 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:

Examples would be nice.

For Christ's sake.

IT DID NOT END.

Reading.

A fight would not be over unless the conversation picks up and continues. That's that. You can say it was over as much as you want, but it wasn't. spongbobiscool just said "MMK IM GONNA SAY IM DONE BUT IM PROBLY NOT". It's just plain fact that if you posted one thing after that, the fight would have continued. You might not have still been angry. Good for you. That doesn't mean he was not. And the point of the Internet is that when you post something, it's there. Forever. So, maybe you don't carry your 'Internet anger' with you to the mall when you go. But when you go back the next day and you see those messages again, you're likely to just pick the fight right back up. It's just how things work. Have fun trying to deny that.

Spongebobiscool wanted the fight to end just as much as I did which is why we decided to just leave each other alone, and stop arguing. Notice that we haven't argued since? Like I said, I don't take internet fights as seriously as you guys do, so I wouldn't just see those messages again and re-start the fight. You know what? Fuck this thread! I don't feel like arguing anymore because this is a waste of my time.
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 on 11/26/2010, 9:48 pm

Saying fuck makes it much more effective.
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 11/26/2010, 9:53 pm

storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:

Examples would be nice.

For Christ's sake.

IT DID NOT END.

Reading.

Spongebobiscool wanted the fight to end just as much as I did which is why we decided to just leave each other alone, and stop arguing. Notice that we haven't argued since? Like I said, I don't take internet fights as seriously as you guys do, so I wouldn't just see those messages again and re-start the fight. You know what? Fuck this thread! I don't feel like arguing anymore because this is a waste of my time.
Getting so worked up disproves the statement you made about not caring about Internet fights. Just so you know.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 on 11/26/2010, 9:57 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:

Examples would be nice.

For Christ's sake.

IT DID NOT END.

Reading.

Getting so worked up disproves the statement you made about not caring about Internet fights. Just so you know.

In my view, it means that I don't feel like arguing anymore because this is a waste of my time. The only reason i'm upset is because this has wasted time of my life that I can't ever get back.
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 11/26/2010, 9:59 pm

storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:

Examples would be nice.

For Christ's sake.

IT DID NOT END.

Reading.

In my view, it means that I don't feel like arguing anymore because this is a waste of my time. The only reason i'm upset is because this has wasted time of my life that I can't ever get back.

/fight

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna on 11/26/2010, 10:05 pm

storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:

Examples would be nice.

For Christ's sake.

IT DID NOT END.

Reading.

Good LORD Storytime, SHUT THE HELL UP. If you don't take thim serious, then why are you getting so worked up? And, you can't just ignore this one thread, and think the fights over. This is a community site, mmmkay, its not as big as tv.com, and not an assorted group of members, so you're gonna have to finish the fight sooner or later... And key word is FINISH, not just say "IYM DAWN WIT DIS SHIZZZ." We're still gonna nag on you for being a douche the past few days. And you think it's a waste of your time? PLEASE. Dealing with you the past few days has been a waste of OUR time. We're sick of having to listen you bitch and moan about stupid shit, and make random fights. Like, geez. Could you like, have a normal conversation with fights not even a foot away from you? Okay, I have no room to talk, i know, I start fights all the time. I'm an asshole. I know this. And storytime's headin down that road too. So, storytime, just grow the hell up, stop whining about everything, and move on.

Oh, and shut up about this "wasting time you can never get back" You fucking started the fight. Oh, and if you were done, you'd stop replyin.

ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 17507

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 on 11/26/2010, 10:44 pm

ExKizuna wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:

Examples would be nice.

For Christ's sake.

IT DID NOT END.

Reading.

Good LORD Storytime, SHUT THE HELL UP. If you don't take thim serious, then why are you getting so worked up? And, you can't just ignore this one thread, and think the fights over. This is a community site, mmmkay, its not as big as tv.com, and not an assorted group of members, so you're gonna have to finish the fight sooner or later... And key word is FINISH, not just say "IYM DAWN WIT DIS SHIZZZ." We're still gonna nag on you for being a douche the past few days. And you think it's a waste of your time? PLEASE. Dealing with you the past few days has been a waste of OUR time. We're sick of having to listen you bitch and moan about stupid shit, and make random fights. Like, geez. Could you like, have a normal conversation with fights not even a foot away from you? Okay, I have no room to talk, i know, I start fights all the time. I'm an asshole. I know this. And storytime's headin down that road too. So, storytime, just grow the hell up, stop whining about everything, and move on.

Oh, and shut up about this "wasting time you can never get back" You fucking started the fight. Oh, and if you were done, you'd stop replyin.

Okay, i'm sorry for starting all these fights, and wasting you guys's time, I apologize for that. I'll admit that I shouldn't have let this fight continue, I should've tried to resolve it instead of keeping the fight going. I've been REALLY upset this past month, and i've just been taking my anger out on you guys which was the wrong thing to do. I'll just finish by saying this, sorry for trying to start fights (I wasn't really trying to start this fight, but I just saw that my opinions weren't being taken seriously in a thread that is supposed to help us, and I just decided to let all my anger out), and i'm sorry for being a bother. I think it might be for the best if I take a break from this site for a few days until i'm not as upset.
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 on 11/26/2010, 10:48 pm

Last edited by Gentile Mordecai on 11/26/2010, 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 11/26/2010, 10:50 pm

storytime7 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:

Examples would be nice.

For Christ's sake.

IT DID NOT END.

Reading.

Okay, i'm sorry for starting all these fights, and wasting you guys's time, I apologize for that. I'll admit that I shouldn't have let this fight continue, I should've tried to resolve it instead of keeping the fight going. I've been REALLY upset this past month, and i've just been taking my anger out on you guys which was the wrong thing to do. I'll just finish by saying this, sorry for trying to start fights (I wasn't really trying to start this fight, but I just saw that my opinions weren't being taken seriously in a thread that is supposed to help us, and I just decided to let all my anger out), and i'm sorry for being a bother. I think it might be for the best if I take a break from this site for a few days until i'm not as upset.
I forgive you. Smile There's really no need to take a break.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna on 11/26/2010, 10:53 pm

storytime7 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:

Examples would be nice.

For Christ's sake.

IT DID NOT END.

Reading.

Dude, im sorry! I forgive you Smile! Im so sorry for making that big mean post about you. Don't leave man, we didn't know how you were feeling!

ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 17507

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 on 11/26/2010, 10:55 pm

ExKizuna wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:

Examples would be nice.

For Christ's sake.

IT DID NOT END.

Reading.

Dude, im sorry! I forgive you Smile! Im so sorry for making that big mean post about you. Don't leave man, we didn't know how you were feeling!

It's okay, I decided to stay. Smile
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 on 11/26/2010, 10:59 pm

Wait a second, wait a second, this thread, has achieved it's purpose!
THIS THREAD HAS REALLY RFUCKING ACHIEVED IT'S PURPOSE!
THIS THREAD SUCCEEDS!
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 11/26/2010, 11:02 pm

ExKizuna wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:

Examples would be nice.

For Christ's sake.

IT DID NOT END.

Reading.

I leave to see Harry Potter 7 and when I return, everyone is finally expressing their feelings! Don't leave, Storytime. =D

BTW, for the users that aren't necessarily in an argument with someone, stop posting random things like, "Why is everyone fighting?!" That's what this thread is for! For people to get their feelings out for one another. Long rivalries or deep down emotions have been bottled up for so long, they need to be let out. People are allowed to fight here. For as long as they want.

Please don't leave, Storytime!

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 30920

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 on 11/26/2010, 11:06 pm

22Thousand wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:

Examples would be nice.

For Christ's sake.

IT DID NOT END.

Reading.

I leave to see Harry Potter 7 and when I return, everyone is finally expressing their feelings! Don't leave, Storytime. =D

BTW, for the users that aren't necessarily in an argument with someone, stop posting random things like, "Why is everyone fighting?!" That's what this thread is for! For people to get their feelings out for one another. Long rivalries or deep down emotions have been bottled up for so long, they need to be let out. People are allowed to fight here. For as long as they want.

I already decided on staying. Silly Face!
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 11/26/2010, 11:09 pm

storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:

Examples would be nice.

For Christ's sake.

IT DID NOT END.

Reading.

I already decided on staying. Silly Face!

That's good. Smile May we stop this quote pyramid now? Silly Face!

CF should've come! Dragiiin's right, she would've stopped the fight. Silly Face!

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 on 11/26/2010, 11:37 pm

Alright tvguy, let'sdo what they did up there. You first.
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 11/26/2010, 11:40 pm

Gentile Mordecai wrote:Alright tvguy, let'sdo what they did up there. You first.

It pisses me off when you spam, say you're innocent, and lie. For an example...you randomly opened up a PC on the Xat and spammed smilies. I told you to stop, and you wouldn't. Then I told everyone on the chatbox and you lied, saying I was the one that was spamming. =/ It also angers me when you disrespect me as an admin and make fun of me for being 13, even though I'm older than you.

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 on 11/26/2010, 11:48 pm

22Thousand wrote:
Gentile Mordecai wrote:Alright tvguy, let'sdo what they did up there. You first.

It pisses me off when you spam, say you're innocent, and lie. For an example...you randomly opened up a PC on the Xat and spammed smilies. I told you to stop, and you wouldn't. Then I told everyone on the chatbox and you lied, saying I was the one that was spamming. =/ It also angers me when you disrespect me as an admin and make fun of me for being 13, even though I'm older than you.
I understand, it also pisses me off when you always pick fights with me and always say the same thing over and over again.
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 11/26/2010, 11:55 pm

Gentile Mordecai wrote:
22Thousand wrote:

I understand, it also pisses me off when you always pick fights with me and always say the same thing over and over again.

You never acknowledge me. You just shrug it off with one of your stupid sayings like "DURR HURR TV'S GETTIN' SASSY!" I don't start many of our fights; you just walk in and piss me off.

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 on 11/27/2010, 1:19 am

22Thousand wrote:
Gentile Mordecai wrote:
22Thousand wrote:

You never acknowledge me. You just shrug it off with one of your stupid sayings like "DURR HURR TV'S GETTIN' SASSY!" I don't start many of our fights; you just walk in and piss me off.
Most of the time "ahem" I don't take things seriously. So next time I say something dickish, don't take it personally.
Succefull thread.
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpongeSebastian on 11/27/2010, 1:39 am

When are we going to start banning people?

As moderator, I act very rarely, but I think times.
<---Courtesy of Jelly

Check out the new SBC Wiki: http://sbcommunity.wikia.com/wiki/The_SpongeBob_Community_Wiki
SpongeSebastian
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 15652

View user profile http://www.tv.com/users/SpongeSebastian/profile.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next