I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Hey! I can still post here!
7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» Spongebuddymania.net
7/1/2018, 8:49 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The you're really pissing me off thread
7/1/2018, 8:47 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» FORUMOTION LIVES
7/1/2018, 7:46 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

» eeeeehhhhh
12/26/2017, 11:58 am by Conehead

» Hi everyone
12/26/2017, 11:55 am by Conehead

» Off-Topic!
12/26/2017, 2:51 am by OMJ

The you're really pissing me off thread

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: The you're really pissing me off thread

Post by storytime7 on 11/28/2010, 11:34 pm

22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
Gentile Mordecai wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
Gentile Mordecai wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:@Dragiiin I see "Elite Member" next to your username which means that you aren't currently part of the staff.

@tvguy I'm just saying that you seem to say stuff like "my comments are more important because i'm an admin" more than any of the other admins do. That (in my opinion) means that you are either abusing your power, or think admins matter more just because they're admins. Admins are in charge of forums/sites, but to really be a Community you have to take the "regulars" seriously too.

Just be quiet, Storytime. You don't know when to stop do you? Do you want to know why you "don't have a problem with any of the other admins?" You listen to them. You're intimidated by them. For some weird reason, people seem to listen to jjs, 70s, Ex, and terminoob when they're trying to do their jobs as an admin more than they do to me. That makes my fucking job harder as an admin, but you want to know why I prevail? I love this site to death, and even if I'm not respected, I get dissed all the time, I'm still going to do my job as an admin. But it hurts me inside when people say I shouldn't be an admin and that I do a terrible job. But you wanna know something? I've been on the staff with terminoob and 70s longer than any other staff. Spongebobs1fan would be there with me, but he hasn't been staff for a while. Besides the terminoob and 70s, I've been on the staff longer than anyone else. This site would've died if I hadn't posted. So fuck you, Storytime. Fuck you, saying "I'm abusing my power."

That's a little too harsh.

I respect jjs because he's one of the nicest users on this site.
I respect that70'sguy92 because he does a good job as an admin, and is easy to get along with
Ex isn't afraid to speak his mind
terminoob created SBC, so none of us would be here without him

It seems like everytime we disagree on an opinion (even when it doesn't happen as much as recently) i'm "really pissing you off". I respect all of the admins, but i've felt like you've hated me since I first joined SBC.

Oh really? Honestly, I've liked you as a member since you first joined. I've really liked you. Until now. =/

jjs hardly does anything on the site.
70s is a good admin, and is also great to get along with. I'm also a good admin and I get along with everyone fine.
Ex isn't afraid to speak his mind. I'm not either; that's why I get in so many fights on here.
None of us would be here if I hadn't revived it.

Stop being so conceited. Other then that, Love.

Dragiiin, this is my battle. Not yours.
Okay. I agree with you.

Well, Storytime? Have anything else to say?

Not really.

You have nothing to say to me after everything I said? Do you still stand by what you first said?

What you said in your earlier post is true, but i've always thought you hated me being on this site. Guess I was wrong? Oddly enough, you've thought I don't have respect for you, and i've thought you just plain hated me for all this time. Maybe the problem is that we've been making assumptions about this situation instead of just directly approaching the problem like now?
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 14433

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 on 11/28/2010, 11:45 pm

storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
Gentile Mordecai wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
Gentile Mordecai wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:@Dragiiin I see "Elite Member" next to your username which means that you aren't currently part of the staff.

@tvguy I'm just saying that you seem to say stuff like "my comments are more important because i'm an admin" more than any of the other admins do. That (in my opinion) means that you are either abusing your power, or think admins matter more just because they're admins. Admins are in charge of forums/sites, but to really be a Community you have to take the "regulars" seriously too.

Just be quiet, Storytime. You don't know when to stop do you? Do you want to know why you "don't have a problem with any of the other admins?" You listen to them. You're intimidated by them. For some weird reason, people seem to listen to jjs, 70s, Ex, and terminoob when they're trying to do their jobs as an admin more than they do to me. That makes my fucking job harder as an admin, but you want to know why I prevail? I love this site to death, and even if I'm not respected, I get dissed all the time, I'm still going to do my job as an admin. But it hurts me inside when people say I shouldn't be an admin and that I do a terrible job. But you wanna know something? I've been on the staff with terminoob and 70s longer than any other staff. Spongebobs1fan would be there with me, but he hasn't been staff for a while. Besides the terminoob and 70s, I've been on the staff longer than anyone else. This site would've died if I hadn't posted. So fuck you, Storytime. Fuck you, saying "I'm abusing my power."

I respect that70'sguy92 because he does a good job as an admin, and is easy to get along with

It seems like everytime we disagree on an opinion (even when it doesn't happen as much as recently) i'm "really pissing you off". I respect all of the admins, but i've felt like you've hated me since I first joined SBC.

Oh really? Honestly, I've liked you as a member since you first joined. I've really liked you. Until now. =/

70s is a good admin, and is also great to get along with. I'm also a good admin and I get along with everyone fine.
Ex isn't afraid to speak his mind. I'm not either; that's why I get in so many fights on here.

Okay. I agree with you.

Not really.

You have nothing to say to me after everything I said? Do you still stand by what you first said?

What you said in your earlier post is true, but I've always thought you hated me being on this site. Guess I was wrong? Oddly enough, you've thought I don't have respect for you, and i've thought you just plain hated me for all this time. Maybe the problem is that we've been making assumptions about this situation instead of just directly approaching the problem like now?
Now THIS is therapy Smile .
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 23982

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 11/29/2010, 12:06 am

22Thousand wrote:

That's a little rude.

Mikadelic wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
Mikadelic wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
Mikadelic wrote:I'm not pissed at anyone.. o___o;;
So there was no need to post..

Well, I was hoping that maybe the long arguments would stop if I said that. I'm pissed at people at my school, if that counts as "a reason to post."
I was just messing with ya Silly Face!

Haha, alright. xD
Lol, yeah, this thread usually has fights in it, since its purpose is for the members to work out their differences. It may not be the most conventional thing, but it's working so far.

Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 53637

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake on 11/29/2010, 1:35 am

storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
Gentile Mordecai wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
Gentile Mordecai wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:

Okay. I agree with you.

Not really.

What you said in your earlier post is true, but i've always thought you hated me being on this site. Guess I was wrong? Oddly enough, you've thought I don't have respect for you, and i've thought you just plain hated me for all this time. Maybe the problem is that we've been making assumptions about this situation instead of just directly approaching the problem like now?

Aside from that comment about jjs, I completely agree with tvguy, storytime.
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 26420

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deli on 11/29/2010, 2:42 am

Hate to sound stupid, but I had no idea so much hate was reverberating around this place.
Deli
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 20758

View user profile http://www.spongebobxsandy.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna on 11/29/2010, 12:18 pm

Deli wrote:Hate to sound stupid, but I had no idea so much hate was reverberating around this place.
Meh, it just follows a pattern:

Random, small little arguements
-Storytime causes big fight-\
Random, little arguements
-Storytime causes big fights-

And so on. But meh, the hates needed for us to go over and just let out all of our problems.

ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 18557

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doogle. on 11/29/2010, 1:00 pm

I'm surprised my name hasn't yet been mentioned in this thread. Silly Face!

At the moment, the only people pissing me off aren't on SBC, so it's all good. xD
Doogle.
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 16896

View user profile http://twitter.com/PaperDoogle

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 11/29/2010, 1:02 pm

Doogle. wrote:I'm surprised my name hasn't yet been mentioned in this thread. Silly Face!

At the moment, the only people pissing me off aren't on SBC, so it's all good. xD

DOOGLE YOU NEED TO STOP POSTING SO MUCH AND BEING SO LIKEABLE!! Silly Face! Silly Face! Silly Face!

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 38721

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doogle. on 11/29/2010, 1:05 pm

Clappy wrote:
Doogle. wrote:I'm surprised my name hasn't yet been mentioned in this thread. Silly Face!

DOOGLE YOU NEED TO STOP POSTING SO MUCH AND BEING SO LIKEABLE!! Silly Face! Silly Face! Silly Face!
Thank you. Silly Face!
*posts loads*
Doogle.
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 on 11/29/2010, 5:02 pm

ExKizuna wrote:
Deli wrote:Hate to sound stupid, but I had no idea so much hate was reverberating around this place.
Meh, it just follows a pattern:

Random, small little arguements
-Storytime causes big fight-\
Random, little arguements
-Storytime causes big fights-

And so on. But meh, the hates needed for us to go over and just let out all of our problems.

That's only recently though. I didn't get in as many fights during August-October. Silly Face!
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology on 11/29/2010, 6:26 pm

Doogle, everyone likes you. I hate you for that. Angry

As an administrator, I hop on bandwagons like these.
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 36298
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake on 11/29/2010, 7:02 pm

Wumbology wrote:Doogle, everyone likes you. I hate you for that. Angry

No need to be jealous. Silly Face! You're pretty popular too, Wumbo.
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 11/29/2010, 7:47 pm

storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
Gentile Mordecai wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
Gentile Mordecai wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:

Okay. I agree with you.

Not really.

Not just you, Storytime. I've felt no one respects me on the site, besides 70s. But I'm glad we finally got out feelings out. Smile

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 31970

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 on 11/29/2010, 8:41 pm

22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
Gentile Mordecai wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
Gentile Mordecai wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:

Okay. I agree with you.

Not really.

Not just you, Storytime. I've felt no one respects me on the site, besides 70s. But I'm glad we finally got out feelings out. Smile
Someone call the wamberlance. Everyone respects you.
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 14056

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology on 11/29/2010, 8:49 pm

I respect you, tvguy! D:

Wumbology
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna on 11/29/2010, 10:14 pm

22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
Gentile Mordecai wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
Gentile Mordecai wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:

Okay. I agree with you.

Not really.

You know I respect you

ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake on 11/30/2010, 12:05 am

I respect you tvguy.
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BeachBob95 on 11/30/2010, 8:14 am

Wow
BeachBob95
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 15520

View user profile http://tv.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doogle. on 11/30/2010, 5:03 pm

Aw, I hate you too. SOO Happy
Doogle.
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology on 11/30/2010, 8:19 pm

The feeling is mutual. What say we drop by a hotel and get separate rooms?

Wumbology
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake on 11/30/2010, 10:21 pm

Doogle. wrote:
Aw, I hate you too. SOO Happy

Aw, hatred. The most beautiful emotion on earth. SOO Happy
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 on 12/3/2010, 5:46 pm

I love all of you.
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake on 12/3/2010, 5:58 pm

Gentile Mordecai wrote:I love all of you.

Love you too.
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 12/3/2010, 7:29 pm

tvguy, dragiiin, you guys fighting in every thread where you post is really pissing me off. And being pissed off pisses me off... which pisses me off. So stop fighting.

Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna on 12/3/2010, 8:10 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:tvguy, dragiiin, you guys fighting in every thread where you post is really pissing me off. And being pissed off pisses me off... which pisses me off. So stop fighting.
Exactly. I've already posted my rant on this, however.

ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 12/3/2010, 8:22 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:tvguy, dragiiin, you guys fighting in every thread where you post is really pissing me off. And being pissed off pisses me off... which pisses me off. So stop fighting.

It pisses me off when you get pissed off so many times when Dragiiin and I get pissed at each other.

ExKizuna wrote:

Where? I didn't see anything. Silly Face!

But honestly you guys, it's annoying when everyone gets involved in Dragiiin and I's feuds. Dragiiin and I can handle it on our own.

Dragiiin...truce? It seems this will never stop until we make a permanent effort to try to become friends.

I'll try to stop starting arguments and stop pissing people off.
You try to stop spamming and whatever else.
We both try to stop doing what pisses each other off and become friends.

Friends? Smile

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna on 12/3/2010, 8:45 pm

22Thousand wrote:

It pisses me off when you get pissed off so many times when Dragiiin and I get pissed at each other.

ExKizuna wrote:

But honestly you guys, it's annoying when everyone gets involved in Dragiiin and I's feuds. Dragiiin and I can handle it on our own.

Dragiiin...truce? It seems this will never stop until we make a permanent effort to try to become friends.

Friends? Smile
1, it was in te spin off lounge. 2, YOu can't handle it on your own, because it happens all the time, and shows no sign of stopping . So no, we have to but in.

3, I don't think this truce is gonna last.

ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 12/3/2010, 8:50 pm

22Thousand wrote:

ExKizuna wrote:

Friends? Smile

Well maybe I say it so much because you guys fight so much.

And if you guys don't want people to get involved, do it through PC/PM and leave it there.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 12/3/2010, 8:51 pm

22Thousand wrote:

Listen man, I am sorry for getting involved, but you and Dragiiin have been going at it for ages and I am just sick of sitting around watching you guys attempt to resolve when nothing is happening. I am just simply voicing my frustration because it is pissing me off. I am friends with both of you and I hate that you two haven't stopped fighting since I have returned and even before it. Please just put an end to this because everyone wants it to stop

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 12/3/2010, 9:01 pm

ExKizuna wrote:
22Thousand wrote:

ExKizuna wrote:

Friends? Smile
1, it was in te spin off lounge. 2, YOu can't handle it on your own, because it happens all the time, and shows no sign of stopping . So no, we have to but in.

1, okay. 2, don't tell me what I can't handle because it's really none of your business 3, our truces have lasted before, but crumbled because Drag and I have a tiny argument with spawns into something bigger. that won't happen this time.

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 12/3/2010, 9:05 pm

22Thousand wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
22Thousand wrote:

ExKizuna wrote:

Friends? Smile

2, don't tell me what I can't handle because it's really none of your business.
You've proven you can't handle it by not handling it. And when you do it in the forum or in the main chat on the Xat, it is the business of anyone who sees it. So if this is going to continue, do it in PC/PM and keep it there.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 12/3/2010, 9:26 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
22Thousand wrote:

ExKizuna wrote:

Friends? Smile

You've proven you can't handle it by not handling it. And when you do it in the forum or in the main chat on the Xat, it is the business of anyone who sees it. So if this is going to continue, do it in PC/PM and keep it there.

I agree with the Xat fights and fights on other forums, but this is a thread meant for fighting. If this is going to continue, then it can continue here. But I think Dragiiin will forgive me, as he is the one who apologized first on the Xat.

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 12/3/2010, 9:28 pm

22Thousand wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
22Thousand wrote:

ExKizuna wrote:

Friends? Smile

I agree with the Xat fights and fights on other forums, but this is a thread meant for fighting. If this is going to continue, then it can continue here. But I think Dragiiin will forgive me, as he is the one who apologized first on the Xat.
Okay, but if it continues here, be prepared for people to tell the both of you to shut the fuck up. This thread isn't for lost causes.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 on 12/4/2010, 7:47 am

I apologize.
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 12/14/2010, 11:51 am

What time is it? It's thread revival time. While I am not really pissed off about anything, I am frustrated about something that is really getting on my nerves, so if that is considered being pissed off, then I guess I am pissed off.

What am I talking about? I am talking about the unnecessary teenj bashing thats been going on as of late.

Before everyone starts calling me a hypocrite, I will admit to doing my fair share of saying things about teenj. I did mock him for making that comment about my spin-off being similar to Bikini Top when I didn't even post the pilot yet. I have laughed at my fair share of mocking posts about teenj. I have laughed at jokes about SpongeBoy. I have also found posts that are downright stupid like what teenj said in the homosexuality thread. There have been moments where I find this amusing, but lately it has become extremely unnecessary to downright appalling.

Where to start? I think we should start with a semi-spoiler for those who don't know. Teenj created a Degrassi Community/forumotion site. It is not really all that popular, but a week or two ago, a certain user from this site went under the alias of JohnDoe with the intention of spamming the site but only made one asshole-like post. I am not going to reveal the user with the hopes that he will feel guilty and admit it himself (teenj if you are wondering who it is, it is not Dragiiin) so for the time being, I am going to call this user JohnDoe. Still, what is that going to prove? Nothing. Trying to spam his site? Really? What a dick move. I should have told you JohnDoe how pissed off I was by this back when you told me on the XAT, but I didn't want too with the thought you would realize how cold this move was, but I guess I am going to call you out on it myself. I hope you realize now that its out in the open what you did was wrong JohnDoe.

Now onto more recent affairs. So what if teenj still believe in Santa Claus? Some kids don't find out at the same time as others. The fact that teenj still believes in Santa Claus is not something to mock. To be honest, I found out about Santa Claus's existence in 7th grade. I found out in my English class when my teacher called us out in the open and said that Santa Claus doesn't exist. I was shocked and I was the only one in my class that still believed in him. I got mocked by my whole English class. I was laughed at and ridiculed for quite some time. So now when I see posts like this....

SBlover95 wrote:Dear god, I just lost it. I mean, misspelling AND still believing!? Like really? I believe another trial is due here.

....I get offended on behalf of teenj because of my past. Just because he is 14 doesn't mean he should be mocked for still believing in the magic of Santa. Seriously, if you want to go mock teenj for still believing, then go ahead and mock me too SBLover. I fucking dare you too and we will see how that goes. And that doesn't go only for SBLover, that goes for anyone out there who finds it funny that teenj still believes in Santa Claus.

Now some of you out there are thinking "Wow, I feel like a douche for making fun of teenj" you freaking should. I feel like an asshole for doing stuff related to making fun of him too, but then things got worse and that's where I had to snap. I hope you guys realize this and maybe I overreacted to all this terribly, but dammit when I am annoyed at stuff, I put it out in the open. And for those who think "Clappy stay out of our damn business" I am making it my business because while teenj may not make the smartest posts in the world, he is an incredibly nice guy to tolerate this much bullshit for so long.

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 12/14/2010, 9:04 pm

Couldn't agree more Clappy. I stopped bashing teenj a while ago, but something has finally been said. I still believe in Santa Claus, and if you want to say something about that then say it to my face. teenj is a super nice user, just as Clappy already said.

Also...since this is the PISSING ME OFF thread, jjs has really been pissing me off. JohnDoe is jjs, in case anyone is wondering. If not, then I dunno who that is, but JohnDoe is jjs xat name. Ex and I said we would just stay away from jjs and not start a fight about it, but the fact that jjs was going to spam teenj's fight is immature and outrageous.

Clappy is 100% correct about this. Anyone who wants to say otherwise will have to go through me before facing the wrath of Clapmaster.

~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake on 12/14/2010, 9:06 pm

Clappy wrote:What time is it? It's thread revival time. While I am not really pissed off about anything, I am frustrated about something that is really getting on my nerves, so if that is considered being pissed off, then I guess I am pissed off.

What am I talking about? I am talking about the unnecessary teenj bashing thats been going on as of late.

Before everyone starts calling me a hypocrite, I will admit to doing my fair share of saying things about teenj. I did mock him for making that comment about my spin-off being similar to Bikini Top when I didn't even post the pilot yet. I have laughed at my fair share of mocking posts about teenj. I have laughed at jokes about SpongeBoy. I have also found posts that are downright stupid like what teenj said in the homosexuality thread. There have been moments where I find this amusing, but lately it has become extremely unnecessary to downright appalling.

Where to start? I think we should start with a semi-spoiler for those who don't know. Teenj created a Degrassi Community/forumotion site. It is not really all that popular, but a week or two ago, a certain user from this site went under the alias of JohnDoe with the intention of spamming the site but only made one asshole-like post. I am not going to reveal the user with the hopes that he will feel guilty and admit it himself (teenj if you are wondering who it is, it is not Dragiiin) so for the time being, I am going to call this user JohnDoe. Still, what is that going to prove? Nothing. Trying to spam his site? Really? What a dick move. I should have told you JohnDoe how pissed off I was by this back when you told me on the XAT, but I didn't want too with the thought you would realize how cold this move was, but I guess I am going to call you out on it myself. I hope you realize now that its out in the open what you did was wrong JohnDoe.

Now onto more recent affairs. So what if teenj still believe in Santa Claus? Some kids don't find out at the same time as others. The fact that teenj still believes in Santa Claus is not something to mock. To be honest, I found out about Santa Claus's existence in 7th grade. I found out in my English class when my teacher called us out in the open and said that Santa Claus doesn't exist. I was shocked and I was the only one in my class that still believed in him. I got mocked by my whole English class. I was laughed at and ridiculed for quite some time. So now when I see posts like this....

SBlover95 wrote:Dear god, I just lost it. I mean, misspelling AND still believing!? Like really? I believe another trial is due here.

....I get offended on behalf of teenj because of my past. Just because he is 14 doesn't mean he should be mocked for still believing in the magic of Santa. Seriously, if you want to go mock teenj for still believing, then go ahead and mock me too SBLover. I fucking dare you too and we will see how that goes. And that doesn't go only for SBLover, that goes for anyone out there who finds it funny that teenj still believes in Santa Claus.

Now some of you out there are thinking "Wow, I feel like a douche for making fun of teenj" you freaking should. I feel like an asshole for doing stuff related to making fun of him too, but then things got worse and that's where I had to snap. I hope you guys realize this and maybe I overreacted to all this terribly, but dammit when I am annoyed at stuff, I put it out in the open. And for those who think "Clappy stay out of our damn business" I am making it my business because while teenj may not make the smartest posts in the world, he is an incredibly nice guy to tolerate this much bullshit for so long.

I didn't say anything to him, but I do think this is getting out of hand. Teenj shouldn't be treated like dirt because of something this frivolous.
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 on 12/14/2010, 9:12 pm

I agree with you guys completely. I never mocked teenj12 to begin with, but I have noticed how much disrespect he has gotten (because he still believes in Santa Clause, when him and Deswim had the same IP address, etc.) I didn't wanna say anything at first because I didn't wanna start another fight, but its gotten way out of hand lately. Sorry for how you've been treated by some of the members here teenj12. Sad
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid on 12/14/2010, 9:12 pm

22Thousand wrote:Couldn't agree more Clappy. I stopped bashing teenj a while ago, but something has finally been said. I still believe in Santa Claus, and if you want to say something about that then say it to my face. teenj is a super nice user, just as Clappy already said.

Also...since this is the PISSING ME OFF thread, jjs has really been pissing me off. JohnDoe is jjs, in case anyone is wondering. If not, then I dunno who that is, but JohnDoe is jjs xat name. Ex and I said we would just stay away from jjs and not start a fight about it, but the fact that jjs was going to spam teenj's fight is immature and outrageous.

Clappy is 100% correct about this. Anyone who wants to say otherwise will have to go through me before facing the wrath of Clapmaster.

Your right, and what I did was wrong. I honestly felt bad when I did it and I'm not offended you brought it up. Teenj if your reading this, I apologize and It won't happen again. I stopped what I did and I hope you can forgive me. Smile I guess I let my emotions get to me. I got pissed for stupid reasons.

Spin-Off Hall Of Fame

Users: RaeandAnasRock, clapmaster, tvfan95, Pokesponge123, 4EverGreen, DC-Dude, Pandamoo2, jjsthekid, terminoob, that70sguy92, The_Cartoon, Spongebobs1fan, Dragiiin123, Bob_Ball, Wumbology, Steel Sponge, tvguy347, Sabresponge

Shows: The Adventures Of Squidward Tentacles, The Patrick Show, Underwater Idol, The Krusty Cruise, Squidtropolis, Patrick\'s Paradise, Spongebob N Friends, Spin-off Action, Livin Like Larry, Squid Bottom, Pierce In The City, Spongecraft, The Misadventures of Patrick Star, MermaidMan: The Brave and the Bold, Krusty Train, Perfectly Plankton

Spoiler:

(Sig courtesy of SOF)
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 32621

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 on 12/14/2010, 9:59 pm

Its alright guys. I forgive you all, mostly cause I love SBC so much Smile .
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 23982

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsuekiran. [血液蘭] on 12/15/2010, 12:41 am

FUCKING S-TURNS ON YOKOHANE FFFFUUUUUCK.

= =;;
ketsuekiran. [血液蘭]
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 15472

View user profile http://ketsuekiran.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology on 12/25/2010, 11:30 am

Brought this back up because Doogle's constant Nathan-bashing is starting to get on my nerves.

Wumbology
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake on 12/25/2010, 1:27 pm

The Letter H! wrote:Brought this back up because Doogle's constant Nathan-bashing is starting to get on my nerves.

I'd be lying if I said that I don't get irritated with some of the things that Nathan says, but I do agree that we don't need to bring him up all the time.
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology on 12/29/2010, 10:25 pm

Okay, this is the last straw.

If anybody else makes a crack about my issues with double posting, I revoke my moderating privileges, and somebody else can take over. Because obviously, I'm just the angry fussbudget in the corner that nobody respects.

Wumbology
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 12/29/2010, 10:33 pm

Wumbology wrote:Okay, this is the last straw.

If anybody else makes a crack about my issues with double posting, I revoke my moderating privileges, and somebody else can take over. Because obviously, I'm just the angry fussbudget in the corner that nobody respects.
I feel the same way as you about it. I think we just need to start punishing people who double-post. It is against the rules.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpongeSebastian on 12/31/2010, 5:46 pm

Please don't call me stupid, tvguy, exKizuna, and dragiiin. I'm not mad at any of you, but I just don't appreciate being insulted. Thank you.

As moderator, I act very rarely, but I think times.
<---Courtesy of Jelly

Check out the new SBC Wiki: http://sbcommunity.wikia.com/wiki/The_SpongeBob_Community_Wiki
SpongeSebastian
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 16702

View user profile http://www.tv.com/users/SpongeSebastian/profile.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Doogle. on 12/31/2010, 6:33 pm

Wumbology wrote:Brought this back up because Doogle's constant Nathan-bashing is starting to get on my nerves.
Hmm, I only did it 3 times. And I wasn't even one of those people that posted a giant rant on his blog. Silly Face!

But whatever, I've stopped now.
Doogle.
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 on 12/31/2010, 7:21 pm

Yes`you`did`doogle.
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doogle. on 12/31/2010, 9:11 pm

Dragiiin123 wrote:Yes`you`did`doogle.
I know I did, Drag.

But I'm not the only one, that's all I'm saying.
Doogle.
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 1/21/2011, 12:27 pm

The court case may be locked but I am still pissed off. I still admit that what I did was wrong, but if anyone really thinks that I am a bad person for doing something that everyone else is just as guilty for, which is provoking Nathan, please speak up.

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next