SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Deli's Life - Page 2 Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Deli's Life - Page 2 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Deli's Life - Page 2 Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Deli's Life - Page 2 Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Deli's Life - Page 2 Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Deli's Life - Page 2 Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Deli's Life - Page 2 Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Deli's Life - Page 2 Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Deli's Life - Page 2 Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Deli's Life - Page 2 Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Deli's Life - Page 2 Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Deli's Life

+12
Clappy
Dragiiin123
that70sguy92
tvguy347
ExKizuna
Fa
Steel Sponge
♣CF♣
Wumbology
BeachBob95
Metal Snake
Deli
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Deli's Life - Page 2 Empty Re: Deli's Life

Post by teenj12 4/22/2011, 8:51 pm

Aww Deli, I'm glad you life is going good.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 34227

Back to top Go down

Post by Deli 7/6/2011, 12:41 am

~July 5th, 2011~

So far, everything has been lukewarm. There are days when I'm happy. There are days when I think about Odie and cry myself to sleep. After looking back on the posts I made about him on this thread, I started crying. I still am, actually. I know it's time to move on, but I can't. He was my best friend and I never saw it coming. Not a day goes by when I don't regret putting him outside that morning. But as a hero of mine once sang (and no, it's not Kermit), ''Nothing can make me forget you... but that's not a path that I'd choose. I will go on without you there beside me. I know there's much more I can give. I'll learn to sing knowing you're there inside me. As long as I keep you, you'll live.''

But onto the positive. I've been keeping myself happy by looking up new Muppet movie news. I saw the full trailer (which I've watched on YouTube millions of times) and I squealed like a fangirl. My dad burst out laughing when I stood up and fist-pumped. And as always, I died at the ''maybe we should've rented a bigger car'' thing. Muppet movies/related items are always funnier when you watch them with friends or family. The Green Album comes out August 23rd. It's a cover album that has different bands doing covers of Muppet songs. For instance, Weezer and Hailey Williams (Paramore) are doing Rainbow Connection, The Alkaline Trio are doing Movin' Right Along, Amy Lee (Evanescense) is doing Halfway Down the Stairs, The Fray is covering Mahna Mahna, OK Go is doing The Muppet Show theme (I've already heard it, it's awesome), and many more.

And for those of you who use tumblr, I have one: http://yougotmikonyourface.tumblr.com/
Deli
Deli
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 31003

http://www.spongebobxsandy.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 7/6/2011, 12:45 am

The expresssion "man's best friend" really does apply with dogs. I can absolutely relate when I lost my first dog. He was really my best friend and I was depressed about his death for months. I was able to move on, but I still tear up whenever I think about him too. So its perfectly natural to still be missing him.

What exactly is a tumblr, I have heard about these things, but I don't have one, nor do I take the time to figure out what they are. xD
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 48966

Back to top Go down

Post by Deli 7/6/2011, 12:49 am

Clappy wrote:The expresssion "man's best friend" really does apply with dogs. I can absolutely relate when I lost my first dog. He was really my best friend and I was depressed about his death for months. I was able to move on, but I still tear up whenever I think about him too. So its perfectly natural to still be missing him.

What exactly is a tumblr, I have heard about these things, but I don't have one, nor do I take the time to figure out what they are. xD

Thank you so much, Clappy.

A tumblr is like a blog. You can post music, photos, videos, quotes, screencaps, art, GIFs, or just blog in general. I use mine to do random stupid stuff like spaz about Muppets and make comparisons like Adventure Time and Mario.
Deli
Deli
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 7/6/2011, 1:44 am

I've never lost a dog... but I did with a cat. Although this cat was like a dog. She would follow me around, play fetch, rest with me, and just behaved like a dog. I found her when she was a kitten; she'd strayed from her group and was outside the house, licking her paws. I named her Kitty (how original? I was five, though) and we took her in. Being a newborn, she wasn't dirty and didn't carry in any diseases or germs. She was clean and we loved her. We all did. She was VERY social and didn't hide when guests arrived; like I said, she was like a dog.

She got attached to me though. I spent a lot of time with her after school. We even shared the same birthday (at least what the vet estimated). I loved her... however, as the years progressed her fur went from white to a sickly gray and she got this disease the vets couldn't figure out. I begged my parents to try and fix her, so they spent (literally) thousands of dollars at the vets trying to get treatment for her. It got worse; her fur began to fall out, she began bleeding everywhere, and she would hide in the closets. It was like she didn't exist. I was sad, and my parents kept telling me we needed to put her down.

I didn't want to believe it. I loved her so much it was kind of ridiculous. I kept saying there had to be a way we could fix her. There just MUST be some sort of cure out there that could treat her wounds and fix her up. We spent more money, and they still didn't know what was wrong with her. Finally, on October 14, 2008 my dad decided we needed to put her to sleep. I refused and bawled my eyes out. She was put down that evening and I did something I regret; I bottled it up. I cried that one evening as the sun set, but that was it. I never expressed my grief (besides getting teary eyed from time to time) and that's something you shouldn't do.

What I'm trying to say is crying isn't bad. Let it out, no matter how long it takes. Whether it be a few months or a few weeks or even a few year... hell it may even take the rest of your life. I finally realized that recently and began to grieve, and I finally came to terms. I still think about her from time to time and I still love her. I reminisce and cherish and smile upon all of the times I spent with her, and soon I'm sure you'll do the same thinking about Odie. Smile
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42215

Back to top Go down

Post by Deli 7/6/2011, 1:50 am

tvguy347 wrote:I've never lost a dog... but I did with a cat. Although this cat was like a dog. She would follow me around, play fetch, rest with me, and just behaved like a dog. I found her when she was a kitten; she'd strayed from her group and was outside the house, licking her paws. I named her Kitty (how original? I was five, though) and we took her in. Being a newborn, she wasn't dirty and didn't carry in any diseases or germs. She was clean and we loved her. We all did. She was VERY social and didn't hide when guests arrived; like I said, she was like a dog.

She got attached to me though. I spent a lot of time with her after school. We even shared the same birthday (at least what the vet estimated). I loved her... however, as the years progressed her fur went from white to a sickly gray and she got this disease the vets couldn't figure out. I begged my parents to try and fix her, so they spent (literally) thousands of dollars at the vets trying to get treatment for her. It got worse; her fur began to fall out, she began bleeding everywhere, and she would hide in the closets. It was like she didn't exist. I was sad, and my parents kept telling me we needed to put her down.

I didn't want to believe it. I loved her so much it was kind of ridiculous. I kept saying there had to be a way we could fix her. There just MUST be some sort of cure out there that could treat her wounds and fix her up. We spent more money, and they still didn't know what was wrong with her. Finally, on October 14, 2008 my dad decided we needed to put her to sleep. I refused and bawled my eyes out. She was put down that evening and I did something I regret; I bottled it up. I cried that one evening as the sun set, but that was it. I never expressed my grief (besides getting teary eyed from time to time) and that's something you shouldn't do.

What I'm trying to say is crying isn't bad. Let it out, no matter how long it takes. Whether it be a few months or a few weeks or even a few year... hell it may even take the rest of your life. I finally realized that recently and began to grieve, and I finally came to terms. I still think about her from time to time and I still love her. I reminisce and cherish and smile upon all of the times I spent with her, and soon I'm sure you'll do the same thinking about Odie. Smile

tvguy, that literally made me tear up. I'm so sorry. But thank you. The thing is, I never can focus on the good times, only the times I wanted to die because I missed him so much.
Deli
Deli
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 7/6/2011, 2:41 am

tvguy347 wrote:I've never lost a dog... but I did with a cat. Although this cat was like a dog. She would follow me around, play fetch, rest with me, and just behaved like a dog. I found her when she was a kitten; she'd strayed from her group and was outside the house, licking her paws. I named her Kitty (how original? I was five, though) and we took her in. Being a newborn, she wasn't dirty and didn't carry in any diseases or germs. She was clean and we loved her. We all did. She was VERY social and didn't hide when guests arrived; like I said, she was like a dog.

Interesting story, sorry that happened.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 36665

Back to top Go down

Post by Deli 7/10/2011, 7:06 pm

~July 10th, 2011~

My dog, Kermit, has gone missing. He got out of the pen we put him in two days ago and no one's seen him. But I'm not really worried. Kermie doesn't chase cars and knows to stay out of the road. I keep hearing a somewhat familiar bark coming from down the street in one of the houses, so I think that might be him. I know he'll return. But if he doesn't, then I'm not getting another dog. Too much heartbreak. I still have Ladybird though, and man is she lulzy. She'll grunt in her sleep and fall off the couch because she can't hold on and she's really small. XD Flapjack was found by his orignal owners, so he's back at the old neighborhood. I still kinda miss him though. Oh well.
Deli
Deli
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 7/10/2011, 7:11 pm

Hope Kermit comes back. I think he will too. Wink
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 63882

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 7/10/2011, 8:28 pm

I hope Kermit returns.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 7/10/2011, 9:22 pm

My uncle has had over 20 pets. From birds, to dog, cats, parrots, and hamsters. ALL of them (Except his current two dogs) have DIED. He's not even 20 yet -_- .
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 7/10/2011, 10:22 pm

Aw, Dels, sure hope Kermit comes back soon =/
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 42716

http://spongefifi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 7/11/2011, 12:07 pm

Kermit will come back. Most definitely!
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 7/11/2011, 1:09 pm

I hope you guys find Kermit, Deli. Smile
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Deli 7/12/2011, 11:55 am

~July 12th, 2011~
Kermit came home! I can't believe it! My mom called the animal shelter yesterday and they said they had a dog matching his description. She wanted to surprise me, so she said she was going into town to pay off a bill. She really went to the pound and brought Kermit home! Oh my Grod, I missed him so much. I cried my eyes out the other day. But it's good to know my crazy stupid Kermit is home. Smile
Deli
Deli
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 7/12/2011, 11:57 am

Fantastic news Deli, I'm so happy for you. Smile
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Deli 7/12/2011, 12:03 pm

Holy Henson, I don't know what I would have done if he had never came back... oh, and more good news. I finally got my phone. It's a Samsung... something. And even MORE good news. Two new Muppet Movie posters. SOO Happy

Deli's Life - Page 2 3509oic

Deli's Life - Page 2 2i8dpx2

(I hope this isn't gonna rape the whole page...) I'd give you my thoughts on these, but I'm sure you wouldn't wanna hear me rant on and on and on about the pros and cons.
Deli
Deli
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 7/12/2011, 1:11 pm

Deli wrote:~July 12th, 2011~
Kermit came home! I can't believe it! My mom called the animal shelter yesterday and they said they had a dog matching his description. She wanted to surprise me, so she said she was going into town to pay off a bill. She really went to the pound and brought Kermit home! Oh my Grod, I missed him so much. I cried my eyes out the other day. But it's good to know my crazy stupid Kermit is home. Smile

See.... we waz rite. Wink
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 7/12/2011, 2:26 pm

That's so good Deli!
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 7/12/2011, 6:10 pm

Great! SOO Happy I knew he'd be back.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 7/12/2011, 6:17 pm

Glad that Kermit came back!
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 7/12/2011, 6:19 pm

Good to hear Kermit came back. Smile
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 32725

Back to top Go down

Post by Deli 7/13/2011, 8:19 pm

~July 13th, 2011~

Thanks to AWL Magazine, I am beginning to lose all faith in the new Muppet movie.
Deli
Deli
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 7/13/2011, 8:31 pm

Deli wrote:~July 13th, 2011~

Thanks to AWL Magazine, I am beginning to lose all faith in the new Muppet movie.
Whaaaaaaaaaaat?
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 7/13/2011, 8:58 pm

Yay! Kermit came back! So happy for you, Dels! ^^
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Deli 7/13/2011, 9:08 pm

~July 13th, 2011~

Don't acknowledge that post about Muppets and AWL, it's all been resolved on the XAT, thanks to Ex, SOF, 70s, tvguy, and others. Thank you so much, you guys. <3
Deli
Deli
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 7/13/2011, 10:40 pm

Deli wrote:~July 13th, 2011~

Don't acknowledge that post about Muppets and AWL, it's all been resolved on the XAT, thanks to Ex, SOF, 70s, tvguy, and others. Thank you so much, you guys. <3
Hey, no prob. There's just no way we can have our biggest muppet fan lose faith in the Muppets.
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 28802

Back to top Go down

Post by Deli 7/18/2011, 1:12 pm

~July 18th, 2011~

So lately, I've been getting into Mario a lot lately. I watched the infamous ''Mama Luigi'' episode of the Super Mario Bros. Super Show and kinda got addicted. I've ordered bits of a Luigi costume online and plan to run around Wal-Mart dressed as such. Why? Because. There are so many uptight rednecks in this town I love to freak out. And I shall repeatedly answer questions with ''That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario! *wheeze*''

Aside from that, I'm also working on a new Muppet-related art project. So far, it's goin' great. Mama Luigi, out!
Deli
Deli
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

Back to top Go down

Post by OMJ 8/1/2011, 3:08 pm

Congrats on making the Community Spotlight, sucessor Deli!
OMJ
OMJ
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 27506

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 8/1/2011, 3:17 pm

OMJ wrote:Congrats on making the Community Spotlight, sucessor Deli!
This, minus the sucessor part. Enjoy the month of August as the spotlight, Deli!
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 28802

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 8/1/2011, 3:25 pm

Enjoy Dels!
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 8/1/2011, 4:54 pm

Congrats, Deli! SOO Happy
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Deli 8/23/2011, 6:55 pm

Okay, I'm scared out of my mind. I've been... um... ''releasing'' blood from my bowels lately and I just got off of my period. I googled it and it could be possible that I have some form of cancer. I'm so scared, I don't know what to do. It may or may not be cancer, but I just don't know. I'm freaking out and scared out of my mind.
Deli
Deli
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 8/23/2011, 7:03 pm

Hemorrhoids?
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 37394

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 8/23/2011, 7:13 pm

I don't think you have anything to worry about. Smile
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 8/23/2011, 7:17 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:I don't think you have anything to worry about. Smile

Yeah, this. =D I'm not a woman, and my knowledge on the female body is limited (we haven't taken health yet) but it doesn't sound like anything is wrong. However

Google is Your Frien
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Deli 8/23/2011, 7:19 pm

I'm sorry, I'm probably jumping to conclusions, but I'm still pretty freaked out.
Deli
Deli
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 8/23/2011, 7:22 pm

It's okay. 8D We're here for you, and you always have the doctor. No need to apologize. Silly Face!
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Deli 8/23/2011, 7:27 pm

I don't wanna think about this anymore until tomorrow. On the bright side, I got all kinds of cool crap I didn't need at Wal-Mart. SOO Happy Thank you, Mom.
Deli
Deli
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

Back to top Go down

Post by JCM 8/23/2011, 8:04 pm

tvguy347 wrote:my knowledge on the female body is limited (we haven't taken health yet)
Take some advice from me. Don't sign up for it. When I figured out what I was about to endure, it was too late. >.<

Also, Walmart is good. Think of Walmart.

Last edited by JCM on 8/23/2011, 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCM
JCM
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25946

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 8/23/2011, 8:04 pm

Deli wrote:I don't wanna think about this anymore until tomorrow. On the bright side, I got all kinds of cool crap I didn't need at Wal-Mart. SOO Happy Thank you, Mom.

Sounds awesome. Silly Face!
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by JCM 8/23/2011, 8:07 pm

Dang it, we posted at like the same time.
JCM
JCM
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25946

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 8/23/2011, 10:21 pm

eek, Dels. Tell your parents and go to the doctor. In cases like that Google isn't really that much of a friend, it can just scare people by giving you wrong or misleading diagnosis :S
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 8/23/2011, 10:41 pm

That happened to my 5-year old sister. It just means you were pushing out to hard. Its nothing really.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Deli 8/26/2011, 11:39 pm

~August 26th, 2011~

Be honest with me. Do I really shove my obsession down everyone's throats? Seriously. Let me have it. Tell me the truth. Be COMPLETELY honest here. I mean, I thought I said at one time it's okay if you don't love Muppets like I do... I guess I came on a little to eager. I'm sorry if I annoyed or hurt anyone.
Deli
Deli
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 8/26/2011, 11:44 pm

No, not really. Your no more annoying than 70s with Glee or me with Teen Titans.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 8/27/2011, 12:14 am

No, Deli. I'm serious, your obsession with the Muppets never annoyed me.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 8/27/2011, 12:18 am

Absolutely not Deli. Like teenj somewhat said, we all have our obsessions. 70s has Glee, teenj has Teen Titans, Jelly and Sabre have The Beatles, I have my film, music, and wrestling.

I don't think you shove your Muppets fandom down our throats. Far from it.
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 8/27/2011, 12:30 am

No, not at ALL. Smile
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Deli 8/27/2011, 4:24 am

Thanks, you guys. Sometimes I get insecure. And I'm pretty sure it the shoving Muppets down your throat thing in OMJ's chatbox signature thingy was just a joke or something.

Oh hey, you know how I've been in an art slump? Well I'm over it! And let me add, charcoals and Prisma colors are your friends (there's also some pastel and Sharpie thrown in there for good measure).

Deli's Life - Page 2 Rlgvev

Yeah. BAMF Luigi. I went there.
Deli
Deli
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content