Log in

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Bikini Bottom in 3D
1/10/2013, 9:18 pm by CDCB

» Off-Topic!
9/6/2011, 7:19 am by OMJ

» Spin-Off Festival Info
9/5/2011, 7:10 pm by ExKizuna

» SpongeBob is now a subculture!!! :D
9/5/2011, 12:19 pm by Jaiman1998

» Contest!!!!1111!!11!!!!
9/2/2011, 8:59 pm by spongebobiscool

» Rate the Thing Above You
9/1/2011, 3:30 pm by SOF

» The Ban Game!
9/1/2011, 2:16 pm by SOF

» This or That? game
9/1/2011, 2:15 pm by SOF

» Guess the Next Poster
9/1/2011, 2:13 pm by SOF


Off-Topic!

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by Metal Snake on 12/4/2010, 11:12 am

Clappy wrote:800th post!

Hell yeah!

Congrats, Clappy!
avatar
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 3086
Doubloons : 24925
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 21
Location : In a Galaxy Far Away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by Jelly on 12/4/2010, 2:49 pm

zomg, my name is totally on the marquee!! Whoa! lol, thanks guys xD

and congrats clappy!!..I feel miserable with my hideous post count, lmao.



**Awards this way**
Spoiler:

Winner of the 2nd SpongeBob Jeopardy Game! June, 2011
The I has a Facebook award.

YouTube DeviantArt
avatar
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 4680
Doubloons : 30976
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 28
Location : Where rockinghorse people eat marshmallow pies

View user profile http://spongefifi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by storytime7 on 12/4/2010, 11:28 pm

Member? Confused
avatar
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 2680
Doubloons : 12938
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by that70sguy92 on 12/4/2010, 11:29 pm

storytime7 wrote:Member? Confused
Just take the hint. We'll leave it at that.




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 52142
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by ExKizuna on 12/4/2010, 11:30 pm

storytime7 wrote:Member? Confused
Nooo, im an admin. Say it with me, AD-MIN. Sounds liek Advil, but not at all. AD-MIN. like a shitty tv Ad. and a mint, without the T-

Oh wait, you mean why you're a member even though you should be suspended for always starting fights, violating big rules, and pissing us all of?... Beats me.


avatar
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 3408
Doubloons : 17062
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 21
Location : Hi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by terminoob on 12/4/2010, 11:38 pm

storytime7 wrote:Member? Confused

Hey, I'm technically still a member as well.

Don't worry about it.
avatar
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 1369
Doubloons : 12175
Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 23
Location : A pineapple under the sea

View user profile http://sbcommunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by tvguy347 on 12/4/2010, 11:41 pm

storytime7 wrote:Member? Confused

I know I'm an admin and everything, but this has been bottled up in me. So I'm going to take off my lady shoes and put on my pissed off shoes.

----

Take...the...pole out of your ass and stop acting like a butt monkey. I am your superior, whether you like it or not. 70s. Ex. terminoob. jjs. Clappy. Wumbo. CF.

WE'RE YOU'RE FUCKING SUPERIOR.

HELLLO!!!! IS ANYONE IN YOUR HEAD!!?

HELLOOOOOOOOO!? ANYONE THERE?!! CAN YA HEAR ME? *knocks on your head*

Can you get that through your head? For one, you're not Mr. Incredible. You're not going to get away with shit when you produce it. Understand? You've started numerous fights. I started fights a lot too, mister. But never in one week did I start so many as you have. Usually a couple times a month, but never as much as you.

I'M AN ADMIN. YA KNOW STORYTIME? I'M AN AMDIN TOO!!


"GOSH GOLLY," says Storytime. "I think I'll diss tvguy today cuz' he isn't a true admin!!!"

Not true. Not true, bitch. What happened to the Storytime I liked?




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9886
Doubloons : 30475
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 18
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by that70sguy92 on 12/4/2010, 11:42 pm

terminoob wrote:
storytime7 wrote:Member? Confused

Hey, I'm technically still a member as well.

Don't worry about it.
Yeah, we can't change that. You've got to give yourself the admin rank because we can't edit your profile. Smile




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 52142
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by ExKizuna on 12/4/2010, 11:42 pm

22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:Member? Confused

I know I'm an admin and everything, but this has been bottled up in me. So I'm going to take off my lady shoes and put on my pissed off shoes.

----

Take...the...pole out of your ass and stop acting like a butt monkey. I am your superior, whether you like it or not. 70s. Ex. terminoob. jjs. Clappy. Wumbo. CF.

WE'RE YOU'RE FUCKING SUPERIOR.

HELLLO!!!! IS ANYONE IN YOUR HEAD!!?

HELLOOOOOOOOO!? ANYONE THERE?!! CAN YA HEAR ME? *knocks on your head*

Can you get that through your head? For one, you're not Mr. Incredible. You're not going to get away with shit when you produce it. Understand? You've started numerous fights. I started fights a lot too, mister. But never in one week did I start so many as you have. Usually a couple times a month, but never as much as you.

I'M AN ADMIN. YA KNOW STORYTIME? I'M AN AMDIN TOO!!


"GOSH GOLLY," says Storytime. "I think I'll diss tvguy today cuz' he isn't a true admin!!!"

Not true. Not true, bitch. What happened to the Storytime I liked?
I can picture a crazy homeless man with a mental problem yelling this while running down the street and stopping random passer-bys.


avatar
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 3408
Doubloons : 17062
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 21
Location : Hi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by tvguy347 on 12/4/2010, 11:45 pm

ExKizuna wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:Member? Confused

I know I'm an admin and everything, but this has been bottled up in me. So I'm going to take off my lady shoes and put on my pissed off shoes.

----

Take...the...pole out of your ass and stop acting like a butt monkey. I am your superior, whether you like it or not. 70s. Ex. terminoob. jjs. Clappy. Wumbo. CF.

WE'RE YOU'RE FUCKING SUPERIOR.

HELLLO!!!! IS ANYONE IN YOUR HEAD!!?

HELLOOOOOOOOO!? ANYONE THERE?!! CAN YA HEAR ME? *knocks on your head*

Can you get that through your head? For one, you're not Mr. Incredible. You're not going to get away with shit when you produce it. Understand? You've started numerous fights. I started fights a lot too, mister. But never in one week did I start so many as you have. Usually a couple times a month, but never as much as you.

I'M AN ADMIN. YA KNOW STORYTIME? I'M AN AMDIN TOO!!


"GOSH GOLLY," says Storytime. "I think I'll diss tvguy today cuz' he isn't a true admin!!!"

Not true. Not true, bitch. What happened to the Storytime I liked?
I can picture a crazy homeless man with a mental problem yelling this while running down the street and stopping random passer-bys.



^Me with my lady shoes off



^Me with my lady shoes on




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9886
Doubloons : 30475
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 18
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by terminoob on 12/4/2010, 11:49 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
terminoob wrote:
storytime7 wrote:Member? Confused

Hey, I'm technically still a member as well.

Don't worry about it.
Yeah, we can't change that. You've got to give yourself the admin rank because we can't edit your profile. Smile

I'd still appreciate knowing WHY I had become de-admined in the first place, since, you know, no one EVER told me that when I came back.
avatar
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 1369
Doubloons : 12175
Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 23
Location : A pineapple under the sea

View user profile http://sbcommunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by that70sguy92 on 12/4/2010, 11:54 pm

terminoob wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
terminoob wrote:
storytime7 wrote:Member? Confused

Hey, I'm technically still a member as well.

Don't worry about it.
Yeah, we can't change that. You've got to give yourself the admin rank because we can't edit your profile. Smile

I'd still appreciate knowing WHY I had become de-admined in the first place, since, you know, no one EVER told me that when I came back.
Ask dragiiin. I honestly don't know how or why he did it.




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 52142
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by tvguy347 on 12/4/2010, 11:57 pm

terminoob wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
terminoob wrote:
storytime7 wrote:Member? Confused

Hey, I'm technically still a member as well.

Don't worry about it.
Yeah, we can't change that. You've got to give yourself the admin rank because we can't edit your profile. Smile

I'd still appreciate knowing WHY I had become de-admined in the first place, since, you know, no one EVER told me that when I came back.

You weren't de-admined. Your rank picture was just changed. If your rank picture is changed, it doesn't mean you're de-admined, de-modded, or kicked out of a group. I've tried changing it numerous times, but we can't access your profile because you're the founder.




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9886
Doubloons : 30475
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 18
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by terminoob on 12/5/2010, 12:00 am

22Thousand wrote:
terminoob wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
terminoob wrote:
storytime7 wrote:Member? Confused

Hey, I'm technically still a member as well.

Don't worry about it.
Yeah, we can't change that. You've got to give yourself the admin rank because we can't edit your profile. Smile

I'd still appreciate knowing WHY I had become de-admined in the first place, since, you know, no one EVER told me that when I came back.

You weren't de-admined. Your rank picture was just changed. If your rank picture is changed, it doesn't mean you're de-admined, de-modded, or kicked out of a group. I've tried changing it numerous times, but we can't access your profile because you're the founder.

So...

I wasn't able to edit posts, view any "Staff only" forums, or the admin panel... but I was an admin...

Kay...
avatar
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 1369
Doubloons : 12175
Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 23
Location : A pineapple under the sea

View user profile http://sbcommunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by tvguy347 on 12/5/2010, 12:01 am

terminoob wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
terminoob wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
terminoob wrote:
storytime7 wrote:Member? Confused

Hey, I'm technically still a member as well.

Don't worry about it.
Yeah, we can't change that. You've got to give yourself the admin rank because we can't edit your profile. Smile

I'd still appreciate knowing WHY I had become de-admined in the first place, since, you know, no one EVER told me that when I came back.

You weren't de-admined. Your rank picture was just changed. If your rank picture is changed, it doesn't mean you're de-admined, de-modded, or kicked out of a group. I've tried changing it numerous times, but we can't access your profile because you're the founder.

So...

I wasn't able to edit posts, view any "Staff only" forums, or the admin panel... but I was an admin...

Kay...

Didn't know that. I don't know who or how someone would do something like that..




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9886
Doubloons : 30475
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 18
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by that70sguy92 on 12/5/2010, 12:05 am

terminoob wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
terminoob wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
terminoob wrote:
storytime7 wrote:Member? Confused

Hey, I'm technically still a member as well.

Don't worry about it.
Yeah, we can't change that. You've got to give yourself the admin rank because we can't edit your profile. Smile

I'd still appreciate knowing WHY I had become de-admined in the first place, since, you know, no one EVER told me that when I came back.

You weren't de-admined. Your rank picture was just changed. If your rank picture is changed, it doesn't mean you're de-admined, de-modded, or kicked out of a group. I've tried changing it numerous times, but we can't access your profile because you're the founder.

So...

I wasn't able to edit posts, view any "Staff only" forums, or the admin panel... but I was an admin...

Kay...
But I'd seen you post in the Staff Lounge. 100% sure of that.




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 52142
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by terminoob on 12/5/2010, 12:07 am

that70sguy92 wrote:
terminoob wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
terminoob wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
terminoob wrote:
storytime7 wrote:Member? Confused

Hey, I'm technically still a member as well.

Don't worry about it.
Yeah, we can't change that. You've got to give yourself the admin rank because we can't edit your profile. Smile

I'd still appreciate knowing WHY I had become de-admined in the first place, since, you know, no one EVER told me that when I came back.

You weren't de-admined. Your rank picture was just changed. If your rank picture is changed, it doesn't mean you're de-admined, de-modded, or kicked out of a group. I've tried changing it numerous times, but we can't access your profile because you're the founder.

So...

I wasn't able to edit posts, view any "Staff only" forums, or the admin panel... but I was an admin...

Kay...
But I'd seen you post in the Staff Lounge. 100% sure of that.

I know. I'm not saying now, I'm saying the day I came back I wasn't able to do any of those things until I became re-admined.
avatar
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 1369
Doubloons : 12175
Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 23
Location : A pineapple under the sea

View user profile http://sbcommunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by tvguy347 on 12/5/2010, 12:09 am

terminoob wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
terminoob wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
terminoob wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
terminoob wrote:
storytime7 wrote:Member? Confused

Hey, I'm technically still a member as well.

Don't worry about it.
Yeah, we can't change that. You've got to give yourself the admin rank because we can't edit your profile. Smile

I'd still appreciate knowing WHY I had become de-admined in the first place, since, you know, no one EVER told me that when I came back.

You weren't de-admined. Your rank picture was just changed. If your rank picture is changed, it doesn't mean you're de-admined, de-modded, or kicked out of a group. I've tried changing it numerous times, but we can't access your profile because you're the founder.

So...

I wasn't able to edit posts, view any "Staff only" forums, or the admin panel... but I was an admin...

Kay...
But I'd seen you post in the Staff Lounge. 100% sure of that.

I know. I'm not saying now, I'm saying the day I came back I wasn't able to do any of those things until I became re-admined.

But...there's no way we could've de-admined you.

Storytime, are you going to post or just ignore us? -.-




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9886
Doubloons : 30475
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 18
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by storytime7 on 12/5/2010, 12:10 am

@tvguy What do you want me to say?
avatar
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 2680
Doubloons : 12938
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by tvguy347 on 12/5/2010, 12:12 am

storytime7 wrote:@tvguy What do you want me to say?

RESPOND. Continue what you started.




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9886
Doubloons : 30475
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 18
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by that70sguy92 on 12/5/2010, 12:12 am

terminoob wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
terminoob wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
terminoob wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
terminoob wrote:
storytime7 wrote:Member? Confused

Hey, I'm technically still a member as well.

Don't worry about it.
Yeah, we can't change that. You've got to give yourself the admin rank because we can't edit your profile. Smile

I'd still appreciate knowing WHY I had become de-admined in the first place, since, you know, no one EVER told me that when I came back.

You weren't de-admined. Your rank picture was just changed. If your rank picture is changed, it doesn't mean you're de-admined, de-modded, or kicked out of a group. I've tried changing it numerous times, but we can't access your profile because you're the founder.

So...

I wasn't able to edit posts, view any "Staff only" forums, or the admin panel... but I was an admin...

Kay...
But I'd seen you post in the Staff Lounge. 100% sure of that.

I know. I'm not saying now, I'm saying the day I came back I wasn't able to do any of those things until I became re-admined.
Ohhh. Then yeah, like I said: dragiiin's doing. Don't know how or why.




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 52142
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by storytime7 on 12/5/2010, 12:13 am

22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:@tvguy What do you want me to say?

RESPOND. Continue what you started.


You guys said continuing what I started just makes it worse. So....no.
avatar
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 2680
Doubloons : 12938
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by tvguy347 on 12/5/2010, 12:16 am

storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:@tvguy What do you want me to say?

RESPOND. Continue what you started.


You guys said continuing what I started just makes it worse. So....no.

I'm giving you permission to respond. Speak whatever the fuck is on your mind.




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9886
Doubloons : 30475
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 18
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by storytime7 on 12/5/2010, 12:18 am

22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:@tvguy What do you want me to say?

RESPOND. Continue what you started.


You guys said continuing what I started just makes it worse. So....no.

I'm giving you permission to respond. Speak whatever the fuck is on your mind.


I don't really have anything to say right now other than the fact that I was confused about going down to a "member".
avatar
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 2680
Doubloons : 12938
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by tvguy347 on 12/5/2010, 12:21 am

storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:@tvguy What do you want me to say?

RESPOND. Continue what you started.


You guys said continuing what I started just makes it worse. So....no.

I'm giving you permission to respond. Speak whatever the fuck is on your mind.


I don't really have anything to say right now other than the fact that I was confused about going down to a "member".

....

Are you just skipping over my posts? Scroll up to my long rant and read. If you actually read posts, you'd understand.




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9886
Doubloons : 30475
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 18
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by storytime7 on 12/5/2010, 12:23 am

22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:@tvguy What do you want me to say?

RESPOND. Continue what you started.


You guys said continuing what I started just makes it worse. So....no.

I'm giving you permission to respond. Speak whatever the fuck is on your mind.


I don't really have anything to say right now other than the fact that I was confused about going down to a "member".

....

Are you just skipping over my posts? Scroll up to my long rant and read. If you actually read posts, you'd understand.


FTR, I did read that. I just don't have anything to say becaue it sounded like you were yelling at me just because I was confused.
avatar
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 2680
Doubloons : 12938
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by tvguy347 on 12/5/2010, 12:26 am

storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:@tvguy What do you want me to say?

RESPOND. Continue what you started.


You guys said continuing what I started just makes it worse. So....no.

I'm giving you permission to respond. Speak whatever the fuck is on your mind.


I don't really have anything to say right now other than the fact that I was confused about going down to a "member".

....

Are you just skipping over my posts? Scroll up to my long rant and read. If you actually read posts, you'd understand.


FTR, I did read that. I just don't have anything to say becaue it sounded like you were yelling at me just because I was confused.

Alright, I'll explain it so even Patrick, the idiot, can understand:

You=Storytime
Staff=More power than you

You=cause trouble
You=cause fights
You=don't know when to be quiet
You=diss admins and mods
You=keep things going

Us=very angry




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9886
Doubloons : 30475
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 18
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by storytime7 on 12/5/2010, 12:31 am

22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:@tvguy What do you want me to say?

RESPOND. Continue what you started.


You guys said continuing what I started just makes it worse. So....no.

I'm giving you permission to respond. Speak whatever the fuck is on your mind.


I don't really have anything to say right now other than the fact that I was confused about going down to a "member".

....

Are you just skipping over my posts? Scroll up to my long rant and read. If you actually read posts, you'd understand.


FTR, I did read that. I just don't have anything to say becaue it sounded like you were yelling at me just because I was confused.

Alright, I'll explain it so even Patrick, the idiot, can understand:

You=Storytime
Staff=More power than you

You=cause trouble
You=cause fights
You=don't know when to be quiet
You=diss admins and mods
You=keep things going

Us=very angry


Now let me explain something, so that SpongeGar can understand:

I asked why I was now a member, and you made a long rant about me being annoying. You're rant sounded like it was written (technically typed) by a 5 year old (not trying to be rude, that's how it honestly sounded).

tvguy347 wrote:"GOSH GOLLY," says Storytime. "I think I'll diss tvguy today cuz' he isn't a true admin!!!"


How would I not know you're an admin when you constantly remind me?

avatar
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 2680
Doubloons : 12938
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by tvguy347 on 12/5/2010, 12:34 am

storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:@tvguy What do you want me to say?

RESPOND. Continue what you started.


You guys said continuing what I started just makes it worse. So....no.

I'm giving you permission to respond. Speak whatever the fuck is on your mind.


I don't really have anything to say right now other than the fact that I was confused about going down to a "member".

....

Are you just skipping over my posts? Scroll up to my long rant and read. If you actually read posts, you'd understand.


FTR, I did read that. I just don't have anything to say becaue it sounded like you were yelling at me just because I was confused.

Alright, I'll explain it so even Patrick, the idiot, can understand:

You=Storytime
Staff=More power than you

You=cause trouble
You=cause fights
You=don't know when to be quiet
You=diss admins and mods
You=keep things going

Us=very angry


Now let me explain something, so that SpongeGar can understand:

I asked why I was now a member, and you made a long rant about me being annoying. You're rant sounded like it was written (technically typed) by a 5 year old (not trying to be rude, that's how it honestly sounded).

When you act like a 5 year old, Storytime, it pisses me off.




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9886
Doubloons : 30475
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 18
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by storytime7 on 12/5/2010, 12:35 am

22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:@tvguy What do you want me to say?

RESPOND. Continue what you started.


You guys said continuing what I started just makes it worse. So....no.

I'm giving you permission to respond. Speak whatever the fuck is on your mind.


I don't really have anything to say right now other than the fact that I was confused about going down to a "member".

....

Are you just skipping over my posts? Scroll up to my long rant and read. If you actually read posts, you'd understand.


FTR, I did read that. I just don't have anything to say becaue it sounded like you were yelling at me just because I was confused.

Alright, I'll explain it so even Patrick, the idiot, can understand:

You=Storytime
Staff=More power than you

You=cause trouble
You=cause fights
You=don't know when to be quiet
You=diss admins and mods
You=keep things going

Us=very angry


Now let me explain something, so that SpongeGar can understand:

I asked why I was now a member, and you made a long rant about me being annoying. You're rant sounded like it was written (technically typed) by a 5 year old (not trying to be rude, that's how it honestly sounded).

When you act like a 5 year old, Storytime, it pisses me off.


Trust me, i've seen what 5 year olds act like (some of my cousins are 5 years old), and i'm not acting like them. Re-read my last post, I edited it to show what I meant.
avatar
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 2680
Doubloons : 12938
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by tvguy347 on 12/5/2010, 12:41 am

storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:@tvguy What do you want me to say?

RESPOND. Continue what you started.


You guys said continuing what I started just makes it worse. So....no.

I'm giving you permission to respond. Speak whatever the fuck is on your mind.


I don't really have anything to say right now other than the fact that I was confused about going down to a "member".

....

Are you just skipping over my posts? Scroll up to my long rant and read. If you actually read posts, you'd understand.


FTR, I did read that. I just don't have anything to say becaue it sounded like you were yelling at me just because I was confused.

Alright, I'll explain it so even Patrick, the idiot, can understand:

You=Storytime
Staff=More power than you

You=cause trouble
You=cause fights
You=don't know when to be quiet
You=diss admins and mods
You=keep things going

Us=very angry


Now let me explain something, so that SpongeGar can understand:

I asked why I was now a member, and you made a long rant about me being annoying. You're rant sounded like it was written (technically typed) by a 5 year old (not trying to be rude, that's how it honestly sounded).

When you act like a 5 year old, Storytime, it pisses me off.


Trust me, i've seen what 5 year olds act like (some of my cousins are 5 years old), and i'm not acting like them. Re-read my last post, I edited it to show what I meant.

Some of my cousins are 5 years old as well. I know how a 5 year old acts. That's you, Storytime, not me. I don't disrespect the people above me.


Last edited by 22Thousand on 12/5/2010, 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9886
Doubloons : 30475
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 18
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by ExKizuna on 12/5/2010, 12:44 am

22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:@tvguy What do you want me to say?

RESPOND. Continue what you started.


You guys said continuing what I started just makes it worse. So....no.

I'm giving you permission to respond. Speak whatever the fuck is on your mind.


I don't really have anything to say right now other than the fact that I was confused about going down to a "member".

....

Are you just skipping over my posts? Scroll up to my long rant and read. If you actually read posts, you'd understand.


FTR, I did read that. I just don't have anything to say becaue it sounded like you were yelling at me just because I was confused.

Alright, I'll explain it so even Patrick, the idiot, can understand:

You=Storytime
Staff=More power than you

You=cause trouble
You=cause fights
You=don't know when to be quiet
You=diss admins and mods
You=keep things going

Us=very angry


Now let me explain something, so that SpongeGar can understand:

I asked why I was now a member, and you made a long rant about me being annoying. You're rant sounded like it was written (technically typed) by a 5 year old (not trying to be rude, that's how it honestly sounded).

When you act like a 5 year old, Storytime, it pisses me off.


Trust me, i've seen what 5 year olds act like (some of my cousins are 5 years old), and i'm not acting like them. Re-read my last post, I edited it to show what I meant.

My cousins are 5 years old. I know how a 5 year old acts. That's you, Storytime, not me. I don't disrespect the people above me.
But you sure disrespect people below you- I know I know, not my place to talk...


avatar
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 3408
Doubloons : 17062
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 21
Location : Hi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by storytime7 on 12/5/2010, 12:45 am

22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:@tvguy What do you want me to say?

RESPOND. Continue what you started.


You guys said continuing what I started just makes it worse. So....no.

I'm giving you permission to respond. Speak whatever the fuck is on your mind.


I don't really have anything to say right now other than the fact that I was confused about going down to a "member".

....

Are you just skipping over my posts? Scroll up to my long rant and read. If you actually read posts, you'd understand.


FTR, I did read that. I just don't have anything to say becaue it sounded like you were yelling at me just because I was confused.

Alright, I'll explain it so even Patrick, the idiot, can understand:

You=Storytime
Staff=More power than you

You=cause trouble
You=cause fights
You=don't know when to be quiet
You=diss admins and mods
You=keep things going

Us=very angry


Now let me explain something, so that SpongeGar can understand:

I asked why I was now a member, and you made a long rant about me being annoying. You're rant sounded like it was written (technically typed) by a 5 year old (not trying to be rude, that's how it honestly sounded).

When you act like a 5 year old, Storytime, it pisses me off.


Trust me, i've seen what 5 year olds act like (some of my cousins are 5 years old), and i'm not acting like them. Re-read my last post, I edited it to show what I meant.

My cousins are 5 years old. I know how a 5 year old acts. That's you, Storytime, not me. I don't disrespect the people above me.


See, you're always pointing out the fact that you're an admin. Even when I didn't get into these arguements, I noticed you did that A LOT. My cousins are 5 years old, nothing but crying and screaming over toys, etc. The only one yelling/screaming was you.
avatar
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 2680
Doubloons : 12938
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by tvguy347 on 12/5/2010, 12:48 am

storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:@tvguy What do you want me to say?

RESPOND. Continue what you started.


You guys said continuing what I started just makes it worse. So....no.

I'm giving you permission to respond. Speak whatever the fuck is on your mind.


I don't really have anything to say right now other than the fact that I was confused about going down to a "member".

....

Are you just skipping over my posts? Scroll up to my long rant and read. If you actually read posts, you'd understand.


FTR, I did read that. I just don't have anything to say becaue it sounded like you were yelling at me just because I was confused.

Alright, I'll explain it so even Patrick, the idiot, can understand:

You=Storytime
Staff=More power than you

You=cause trouble
You=cause fights
You=don't know when to be quiet
You=diss admins and mods
You=keep things going

Us=very angry


Now let me explain something, so that SpongeGar can understand:

I asked why I was now a member, and you made a long rant about me being annoying. You're rant sounded like it was written (technically typed) by a 5 year old (not trying to be rude, that's how it honestly sounded).

When you act like a 5 year old, Storytime, it pisses me off.


Trust me, i've seen what 5 year olds act like (some of my cousins are 5 years old), and i'm not acting like them. Re-read my last post, I edited it to show what I meant.

My cousins are 5 years old. I know how a 5 year old acts. That's you, Storytime, not me. I don't disrespect the people above me.


See, you're always pointing out the fact that you're an admin. Even when I didn't get into these arguements, I noticed you did that A LOT. My cousins are 5 years old, nothing but crying and screaming over toys, etc. The only one yelling/screaming was you.

If you saw the Xat, I wouldn't "be the only one." It's not your place to talk, Storytime. I boast about me being an admin? Now how the hell do I do that? You have been starting fights and wedging yourself into spots you shouldn't be in. You talk about how members should have more power. About how I "abuse" my powers. We've been over this. How come you give me a hard time, but not any of the other admins? I don't see you complaining to 70s, Ex, jjs, and terminoob directly like you're doing to me. Explain that, please.




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9886
Doubloons : 30475
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 18
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by that70sguy92 on 12/5/2010, 12:50 am

22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:@tvguy What do you want me to say?

RESPOND. Continue what you started.


You guys said continuing what I started just makes it worse. So....no.

I'm giving you permission to respond. Speak whatever the fuck is on your mind.


I don't really have anything to say right now other than the fact that I was confused about going down to a "member".

....

Are you just skipping over my posts? Scroll up to my long rant and read. If you actually read posts, you'd understand.


FTR, I did read that. I just don't have anything to say becaue it sounded like you were yelling at me just because I was confused.

Alright, I'll explain it so even Patrick, the idiot, can understand:

You=Storytime
Staff=More power than you

You=cause trouble
You=cause fights
You=don't know when to be quiet
You=diss admins and mods
You=keep things going

Us=very angry


Now let me explain something, so that SpongeGar can understand:

I asked why I was now a member, and you made a long rant about me being annoying. You're rant sounded like it was written (technically typed) by a 5 year old (not trying to be rude, that's how it honestly sounded).

When you act like a 5 year old, Storytime, it pisses me off.


Trust me, i've seen what 5 year olds act like (some of my cousins are 5 years old), and i'm not acting like them. Re-read my last post, I edited it to show what I meant.

My cousins are 5 years old. I know how a 5 year old acts. That's you, Storytime, not me. I don't disrespect the people above me.
Actually, right now, he's being pretty mature while you, well...

You, tvguy... THIS IS YOU SAYING THIS wrote:WE'RE YOU'RE FUCKING SUPERIOR.

HELLLO!!!! IS ANYONE IN YOUR HEAD!!?

HELLOOOOOOOOO!? ANYONE THERE?!! CAN YA HEAR ME? *knocks on your head*

...


I'M AN ADMIN. YA KNOW STORYTIME? I'M AN AMDIN TOO!!

"GOSH GOLLY," says Storytime. "I think I'll diss tvguy today cuz' he isn't a true admin!!!"

Not true. Not true, bitch.

...

You=Storytime
Staff=More power than you

You=cause trouble
You=cause fights
You=don't know when to be quiet
You=diss admins and mods
You=keep things going

Us=very angry

This is not your finest hour.




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 52142
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by storytime7 on 12/5/2010, 12:56 am

22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:@tvguy What do you want me to say?

RESPOND. Continue what you started.


You guys said continuing what I started just makes it worse. So....no.

I'm giving you permission to respond. Speak whatever the fuck is on your mind.


I don't really have anything to say right now other than the fact that I was confused about going down to a "member".

....

Are you just skipping over my posts? Scroll up to my long rant and read. If you actually read posts, you'd understand.


FTR, I did read that. I just don't have anything to say becaue it sounded like you were yelling at me just because I was confused.

Alright, I'll explain it so even Patrick, the idiot, can understand:

You=Storytime
Staff=More power than you

You=cause trouble
You=cause fights
You=don't know when to be quiet
You=diss admins and mods
You=keep things going

Us=very angry


Now let me explain something, so that SpongeGar can understand:

I asked why I was now a member, and you made a long rant about me being annoying. You're rant sounded like it was written (technically typed) by a 5 year old (not trying to be rude, that's how it honestly sounded).

When you act like a 5 year old, Storytime, it pisses me off.


Trust me, i've seen what 5 year olds act like (some of my cousins are 5 years old), and i'm not acting like them. Re-read my last post, I edited it to show what I meant.

My cousins are 5 years old. I know how a 5 year old acts. That's you, Storytime, not me. I don't disrespect the people above me.


See, you're always pointing out the fact that you're an admin. Even when I didn't get into these arguements, I noticed you did that A LOT. My cousins are 5 years old, nothing but crying and screaming over toys, etc. The only one yelling/screaming was you.

If you saw the Xat, I wouldn't "be the only one." It's not your place to talk, Storytime. I boast about me being an admin? Now how the hell do I do that? You have been starting fights and wedging yourself into spots you shouldn't be in. You talk about how members should have more power. About how I "abuse" my powers. We've been over this. How come you give me a hard time, but not any of the other admins? I don't see you complaining to 70s, Ex, jjs, and terminoob directly like you're doing to me. Explain that, please.


1. I don't always feel like going on the Xat.

2. If you saw the part of your post I bolded, you'd see how you're always somehow referencing the fact that you're an admin (something that you do WAY more than the other admins).

3. When did I say that members should have more power? I've said that admins shouldn't look down on members because they're ranked lower (again, something that you do WAY more than the other admins).

4. "abusing your powers"? Again, all falls back into the category that you think too highly of admins in general, and that you have the right to make us feel like shit if you want to, but when we say something back it suddenly becomes blasphemy (it's like you think you're better than God himself).

5. I don't give the other admins a hard time because they don't take what I say as seriously. You get a little too offended by the things people say here (it's not like we're purposely trying to make you feel bad).


This is the best explanation I can give. If you're looking for a deeper reason, you're not gonna find one.
avatar
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 2680
Doubloons : 12938
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by tvguy347 on 12/5/2010, 1:04 am

storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:@tvguy What do you want me to say?

RESPOND. Continue what you started.


You guys said continuing what I started just makes it worse. So....no.

I'm giving you permission to respond. Speak whatever the fuck is on your mind.


I don't really have anything to say right now other than the fact that I was confused about going down to a "member".

....

Are you just skipping over my posts? Scroll up to my long rant and read. If you actually read posts, you'd understand.


FTR, I did read that. I just don't have anything to say becaue it sounded like you were yelling at me just because I was confused.

Alright, I'll explain it so even Patrick, the idiot, can understand:

You=Storytime
Staff=More power than you

You=cause trouble
You=cause fights
You=don't know when to be quiet
You=diss admins and mods
You=keep things going

Us=very angry


Now let me explain something, so that SpongeGar can understand:

I asked why I was now a member, and you made a long rant about me being annoying. You're rant sounded like it was written (technically typed) by a 5 year old (not trying to be rude, that's how it honestly sounded).

When you act like a 5 year old, Storytime, it pisses me off.


Trust me, i've seen what 5 year olds act like (some of my cousins are 5 years old), and i'm not acting like them. Re-read my last post, I edited it to show what I meant.

My cousins are 5 years old. I know how a 5 year old acts. That's you, Storytime, not me. I don't disrespect the people above me.


See, you're always pointing out the fact that you're an admin. Even when I didn't get into these arguements, I noticed you did that A LOT. My cousins are 5 years old, nothing but crying and screaming over toys, etc. The only one yelling/screaming was you.

If you saw the Xat, I wouldn't "be the only one." It's not your place to talk, Storytime. I boast about me being an admin? Now how the hell do I do that? You have been starting fights and wedging yourself into spots you shouldn't be in. You talk about how members should have more power. About how I "abuse" my powers. We've been over this. How come you give me a hard time, but not any of the other admins? I don't see you complaining to 70s, Ex, jjs, and terminoob directly like you're doing to me. Explain that, please.


1. I don't always feel like going on the Xat.

2. If you saw the part of your post I bolded, you'd see how you're always somehow referencing the fact that you're an admin (something that you do WAY more than the other admins).

3. When did I say that members should have more power? I've said that admins shouldn't look down on members because they're ranked lower (again, something that you do WAY more than the other admins).

4. "abusing your powers"? Again, all falls back into the category that you think too highly of admins in general, and that you have the right to make us feel like shit if you want to, but when we say something back it suddenly becomes blasphemy (it's like you think you're better than God himself).

5. I don't give the other admins a hard time because they don't take what I say as seriously. You get a little too offended by the things people say here (it's not like we're purposely trying to make you feel bad).


This is the best explanation I can give. If you're looking for a deeper reason, you're not gonna find one.

When I said that, I wasn't referencing the fact that I'm an admin. I'm saying that when I was a member and a mod that I didn't disrespect them or object to things or keep battles going.

I don't think too highly of admins. You're the only person that's not an admin that appears to have a problem with me treating them like shit, when I don't treat anyone like shit.

"take what I say seriously" With Dragiiin, I got used to him and his jokes. I don't really take his little jokes seriously. You...you don't come into the Xat and shout "TVGUY IS 13." I now know that that is just Dragiiin's way of being humorous. When you joke, I laugh along with it. But I don't understand by taking you seriously. You don't want me to take any of what you say seriously? Because I can't think of a joke your told me that you didn't want me to take seriously, that was intended as a Dragiiin joke.




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9886
Doubloons : 30475
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 18
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by storytime7 on 12/5/2010, 1:13 am

22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:@tvguy What do you want me to say?

RESPOND. Continue what you started.


You guys said continuing what I started just makes it worse. So....no.

I'm giving you permission to respond. Speak whatever the fuck is on your mind.


I don't really have anything to say right now other than the fact that I was confused about going down to a "member".

....

Are you just skipping over my posts? Scroll up to my long rant and read. If you actually read posts, you'd understand.


FTR, I did read that. I just don't have anything to say becaue it sounded like you were yelling at me just because I was confused.

Alright, I'll explain it so even Patrick, the idiot, can understand:

You=Storytime
Staff=More power than you

You=cause trouble
You=cause fights
You=don't know when to be quiet
You=diss admins and mods
You=keep things going

Us=very angry


Now let me explain something, so that SpongeGar can understand:

I asked why I was now a member, and you made a long rant about me being annoying. You're rant sounded like it was written (technically typed) by a 5 year old (not trying to be rude, that's how it honestly sounded).

When you act like a 5 year old, Storytime, it pisses me off.


Trust me, i've seen what 5 year olds act like (some of my cousins are 5 years old), and i'm not acting like them. Re-read my last post, I edited it to show what I meant.

My cousins are 5 years old. I know how a 5 year old acts. That's you, Storytime, not me. I don't disrespect the people above me.


See, you're always pointing out the fact that you're an admin. Even when I didn't get into these arguements, I noticed you did that A LOT. My cousins are 5 years old, nothing but crying and screaming over toys, etc. The only one yelling/screaming was you.

If you saw the Xat, I wouldn't "be the only one." It's not your place to talk, Storytime. I boast about me being an admin? Now how the hell do I do that? You have been starting fights and wedging yourself into spots you shouldn't be in. You talk about how members should have more power. About how I "abuse" my powers. We've been over this. How come you give me a hard time, but not any of the other admins? I don't see you complaining to 70s, Ex, jjs, and terminoob directly like you're doing to me. Explain that, please.


1. I don't always feel like going on the Xat.

2. If you saw the part of your post I bolded, you'd see how you're always somehow referencing the fact that you're an admin (something that you do WAY more than the other admins).

3. When did I say that members should have more power? I've said that admins shouldn't look down on members because they're ranked lower (again, something that you do WAY more than the other admins).

4. "abusing your powers"? Again, all falls back into the category that you think too highly of admins in general, and that you have the right to make us feel like shit if you want to, but when we say something back it suddenly becomes blasphemy (it's like you think you're better than God himself).

5. I don't give the other admins a hard time because they don't take what I say as seriously. You get a little too offended by the things people say here (it's not like we're purposely trying to make you feel bad).


This is the best explanation I can give. If you're looking for a deeper reason, you're not gonna find one.

When I said that, I wasn't referencing the fact that I'm an admin. I'm saying that when I was a member and a mod that I didn't disrespect them or object to things or keep battles going.

I don't think too highly of admins. You're the only person that's not an admin that appears to have a problem with me treating them like shit, when I don't treat anyone like shit.

"take what I say seriously" With Dragiiin, I got used to him and his jokes. I don't really take his little jokes seriously. You...you don't come into the Xat and shout "TVGUY IS 13." I now know that that is just Dragiiin's way of being humorous. When you joke, I laugh along with it. But I don't understand by taking you seriously. You don't want me to take any of what you say seriously? Because I can't think of a joke your told me that you didn't want me to take seriously, that was intended as a Dragiiin joke.


1. My bad, wasn't really paying attention when I posted that.

2. Maybe not to others, but in the last 3 months, you've mentioned to me that you're an admin at least 30 times, and because of that my opinion shouldn't matter.

3.I said you take what I say to you too seriously. I want my opinions to be taken seriously, but you seem too think that when i'm mad at you, i'm trying to make you feel like shit. No, i'm trying to prove a point, but taking opinions too seriously is what sets off new arguements in addition to arguements already taking place.
avatar
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 2680
Doubloons : 12938
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by tvguy347 on 12/5/2010, 1:18 am

storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
22Thousand wrote:
storytime7 wrote:@tvguy What do you want me to say?

RESPOND. Continue what you started.


You guys said continuing what I started just makes it worse. So....no.

I'm giving you permission to respond. Speak whatever the fuck is on your mind.


I don't really have anything to say right now other than the fact that I was confused about going down to a "member".

....

Are you just skipping over my posts? Scroll up to my long rant and read. If you actually read posts, you'd understand.


FTR, I did read that. I just don't have anything to say becaue it sounded like you were yelling at me just because I was confused.

Alright, I'll explain it so even Patrick, the idiot, can understand:

You=Storytime
Staff=More power than you

You=cause trouble
You=cause fights
You=don't know when to be quiet
You=diss admins and mods
You=keep things going

Us=very angry


Now let me explain something, so that SpongeGar can understand:

I asked why I was now a member, and you made a long rant about me being annoying. You're rant sounded like it was written (technically typed) by a 5 year old (not trying to be rude, that's how it honestly sounded).

When you act like a 5 year old, Storytime, it pisses me off.


Trust me, i've seen what 5 year olds act like (some of my cousins are 5 years old), and i'm not acting like them. Re-read my last post, I edited it to show what I meant.

My cousins are 5 years old. I know how a 5 year old acts. That's you, Storytime, not me. I don't disrespect the people above me.


See, you're always pointing out the fact that you're an admin. Even when I didn't get into these arguements, I noticed you did that A LOT. My cousins are 5 years old, nothing but crying and screaming over toys, etc. The only one yelling/screaming was you.

If you saw the Xat, I wouldn't "be the only one." It's not your place to talk, Storytime. I boast about me being an admin? Now how the hell do I do that? You have been starting fights and wedging yourself into spots you shouldn't be in. You talk about how members should have more power. About how I "abuse" my powers. We've been over this. How come you give me a hard time, but not any of the other admins? I don't see you complaining to 70s, Ex, jjs, and terminoob directly like you're doing to me. Explain that, please.


1. I don't always feel like going on the Xat.

2. If you saw the part of your post I bolded, you'd see how you're always somehow referencing the fact that you're an admin (something that you do WAY more than the other admins).

3. When did I say that members should have more power? I've said that admins shouldn't look down on members because they're ranked lower (again, something that you do WAY more than the other admins).

4. "abusing your powers"? Again, all falls back into the category that you think too highly of admins in general, and that you have the right to make us feel like shit if you want to, but when we say something back it suddenly becomes blasphemy (it's like you think you're better than God himself).

5. I don't give the other admins a hard time because they don't take what I say as seriously. You get a little too offended by the things people say here (it's not like we're purposely trying to make you feel bad).


This is the best explanation I can give. If you're looking for a deeper reason, you're not gonna find one.

When I said that, I wasn't referencing the fact that I'm an admin. I'm saying that when I was a member and a mod that I didn't disrespect them or object to things or keep battles going.

I don't think too highly of admins. You're the only person that's not an admin that appears to have a problem with me treating them like shit, when I don't treat anyone like shit.

"take what I say seriously" With Dragiiin, I got used to him and his jokes. I don't really take his little jokes seriously. You...you don't come into the Xat and shout "TVGUY IS 13." I now know that that is just Dragiiin's way of being humorous. When you joke, I laugh along with it. But I don't understand by taking you seriously. You don't want me to take any of what you say seriously? Because I can't think of a joke your told me that you didn't want me to take seriously, that was intended as a Dragiiin joke.


1. My bad, wasn't really paying attention when I posted that.

2. Maybe not to others, but in the last 3 months, you've mentioned to me that you're an admin at least 30 times, and because of that my opinion shouldn't matter.

3.I said you take what I say to you too seriously. I want my opinions to be taken seriously, but you seem too think that when i'm mad at you, i'm trying to make you feel like shit. No, i'm trying to prove a point, but taking opinions too seriously is what sets off new arguements in addition to arguements already taking place.

1. That's alright.

2. I've said that, Storytime, because you disrespect me. It's like you don't take what I say seriously, and I take what you say too seriously. But when you say "treating them like shit," you shouldn't say "them." You should say "you," because I'm helpful and kind to every other member. I've also put more activities for the site than any other staff member. I try to make the site a better place. I do that for the members, not for me. Without the members, this place would be a barren wasteland. But every member can't have a say, which is why we have a staff.

3. Well sorry for that misunderstanding. Embarassed




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9886
Doubloons : 30475
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 18
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by Metal Snake on 12/5/2010, 1:24 am

I like your lady shoes look, tvguy. Silly Face!
avatar
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 3086
Doubloons : 24925
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 21
Location : In a Galaxy Far Away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by Deli on 12/5/2010, 2:06 am

Yesterday I knew what it felt like to be Chuck Norris.
avatar
Deli
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 771
Doubloons : 19263
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 20
Location : Sarasaland

View user profile http://www.spongebobxsandy.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by that70sguy92 on 12/5/2010, 2:18 am

I can't get on the Xat. WTF?




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 52142
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by storytime7 on 12/5/2010, 2:19 am

that70sguy92 wrote:I can't get on the Xat. WTF?


Same. Sad
avatar
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 2680
Doubloons : 12938
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by Wumbology on 12/5/2010, 9:19 am

Haha, that was probably the funniest argument with tvguy I've ever seen, especially this gem of a post:

I know I'm an admin and everything, but this has been bottled up in me. So I'm going to take off my lady shoes and put on my pissed off shoes.

----

Take...the...pole out of your ass and stop acting like a butt monkey. I am your superior, whether you like it or not. 70s. Ex. terminoob. jjs. Clappy. Wumbo. CF.

WE'RE YOU'RE FUCKING SUPERIOR.

HELLLO!!!! IS ANYONE IN YOUR HEAD!!?

HELLOOOOOOOOO!? ANYONE THERE?!! CAN YA HEAR ME? *knocks on your head*

Can you get that through your head? For one, you're not Mr. Incredible. You're not going to get away with shit when you produce it. Understand? You've started numerous fights. I started fights a lot too, mister. But never in one week did I start so many as you have. Usually a couple times a month, but never as much as you.

I'M AN ADMIN. YA KNOW STORYTIME? I'M AN AMDIN TOO!!


"GOSH GOLLY," says Storytime. "I think I'll diss tvguy today cuz' he isn't a true admin!!!"

Not true. Not true, bitch. What happened to the Storytime I liked?


As an administrator, I hop on bandwagons like these.
avatar
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9668
Doubloons : 34803
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 22
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by Metal Snake on 12/5/2010, 12:21 pm

Rallyistracer, a troll from TV.com, just spammed the Band Geeks episode discussion page.
avatar
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 3086
Doubloons : 24925
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 21
Location : In a Galaxy Far Away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by Steel Sponge on 12/5/2010, 12:27 pm

He's banned now; Case closed.

Edit: NVM


Current Spin-Offs: Pisces Moon, Z-Storm, UWS: SBC Style, S.P.O.N.G.E.B.O.B
Ended: Adventures of No Name
Hiatus: Guru Gakuto

[Yeah, don't ask me about my signature, I'm working on it]
avatar
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 6332
Doubloons : 25654
Join date : 2010-01-23
Location : Galaluna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by storytime7 on 12/5/2010, 3:22 pm

In the "Episode Discussions" forum, what happened to the "Best Episode Ever!" thread?
avatar
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 2680
Doubloons : 12938
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by Doogle. on 12/5/2010, 5:21 pm

Hi I'm Dylan. Smile

Anyway, isn't the best episode ever thing in the games section?
avatar
Doogle.
Customers
Customers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 1104
Doubloons : 15401
Join date : 2010-02-26
Age : 20
Location : England

View user profile http://twitter.com/PaperDoogle

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by storytime7 on 12/5/2010, 5:28 pm

Doogle. wrote:Hi I'm Dylan. Smile

Anyway, isn't the best episode ever thing in the games section?


*facepalm* How'd I forget?
avatar
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 2680
Doubloons : 12938
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by Doogle. on 12/5/2010, 5:31 pm

storytime7 wrote:
Doogle. wrote:Hi I'm Dylan. Smile

Anyway, isn't the best episode ever thing in the games section?


*facepalm* How'd I forget?
Oh don't worry I always do that. Silly Face!
avatar
Doogle.
Customers
Customers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 1104
Doubloons : 15401
Join date : 2010-02-26
Age : 20
Location : England

View user profile http://twitter.com/PaperDoogle

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum