SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Squidtastic Hero Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Squidtastic Hero 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Squidtastic Hero Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Squidtastic Hero Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Squidtastic Hero Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Squidtastic Hero Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Squidtastic Hero Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Squidtastic Hero Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Squidtastic Hero Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Squidtastic Hero Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Squidtastic Hero Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Squidtastic Hero

+7
tvguy347
Dragiiin123
storytime7
ExKizuna
Fa
jjsthekid
♣CF♣
11 posters

Go down

Squidtastic Hero Empty Squidtastic Hero

Post by ♣CF♣ 9/14/2010, 2:36 pm

Boy, it feels like forever since I made a spin-off. Silly Face!

Anyway, new spin-off coming soon.

Plot: Dr. Fin is plotting to take over Bikini Bottom, so Squidward & his friends must stop him from suceeding. While trying to save BB, Squidward must also keep his job at the Shiny Shell Restaurant after being fired from his cashier job at the Krusty Krab.

Characters: Squidward, Alec(Squid's best friend), Mariah(friend/gf), Dr. Fin(villian), Callista(evil sidekick)

Last edited by Pedobear on 9/14/2010, 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 32730

Back to top Go down

Squidtastic Hero Empty Re: Squidtastic Hero

Post by jjsthekid 9/14/2010, 3:14 pm

Yesyesyes.
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42871

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 9/14/2010, 3:42 pm

Looks neat SOO Happy
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 25015

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 9/14/2010, 4:07 pm

Episode 1: How It All Began...

So, the story begins with Squidward at the Krusty Krab being lazy as usual. A customer comes up & asks for a krabby patty. "Excuse me?" the customer said. *Snort* "Wha-" he stuttered as he wakes up from his nap. The customer gets frustrated & leaves. Hearing the customer shouting angrily, Mr. Krabs comes bursting out of his office door. "What's the meaning of this, Mr. Squidward?" he asked. Squidward didn't really have an expalnation, so that made Mr. Krabs mad. "Squidward..." he said. "Y-yes, sir?" Squidward said nervously. "...you're fired!!" Mr. Krabs shouted.

Squidward said nothing & stormed out. As he was walking home, he passed a big, oval-shaped glowing rock. He went over & glanced at it. "What's this? A meteor perhaps?" He thought. So he touched it & there was a huge flash of blinding light. When Squidward came to, his body was glowing a bright yellow & he could shoot lasers from his eyes & tentacles. "Sweet!" Squidward exclaimed. Meanwhile, at Dr. Fin's evil lair...

Sorry if it's kinda short.

Stay tuned for ep 2! Wink

Last edited by CF3689 on 9/27/2010, 5:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 9/14/2010, 4:13 pm

FINALLY! A NEW CF SPIN OFF! Its awesome, CF, keep it up SOO Happy
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 28807

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 9/14/2010, 4:20 pm

Great job CF!! Love it so far, keep up the good work! SOO Happy Good job!
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24683

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 9/14/2010, 4:54 pm

Let me be the first to say that this spinoff IS FUCKING INCREDIBLE
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24306

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 9/14/2010, 5:48 pm

ONE WORD: AWESOME.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 42220

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 9/15/2010, 3:20 pm

Episode 2: Enter Dr. Fin

*Cuts to Dr. Fin's lair* "Muhahaha! Soon all of Bikini Bottom will bow down to me, & I shall rule!" Dr. Fin said as he was putting the finishing touches on his ice ray gun. Callista just stood by him & sighed. "Whatever you say sir," she said & walked away. Back in Bikini Bottom, Squidward was looking through the wanted ads for a new job. *Sigh* "There's nothing in here that interests me," he said. Suddenly, he heard a familiar voice. "Hey Squiddy!!" someone called. It was his best friend, Alec. "Oh, hey there," Squidward said. Alec wondered what was wrong & Squidward told him that he needed a job...badly.

"Oh! You can come work at the Shiny Shell Restaurant!" Alec said. "I work there & it pays really good." Squidward considered it. A couple days after the interview, he got a call from the manager of Shiny Shell saying he got the job. Squidward literally leaped with joy. He called his friends Mariah & Alec the good news. So, on the first day of his new job, Squidward tried to make a good first impression. Suddenly, there was a huge explosion just outside of Bikini Bottom. Squidward & Alec ran outside to see what happened. "Where are you two going?" the manager asked. "We'll be right back!" Alec said. It was Dr. Fin! He landed his sharkship in the park near Goo Lagoon.Everyone was running around in panic. "Someone's gotta stop him!" shouted a citizen. Squidward decided he needed to do something, so he & Alec ran to the park. "Why, hello there." said Dr. Fin. "Who are you?" Alec asked. Dr. Fin didn't answer; instead, he attacked with his Ice ray. Squidward used his lasers to counter it.

The two attacks clashed, but Squidward's was weaker. "Hahaha, you can't hit me with those pitiful lasers, fool!" Dr. Fin said. Squidward groaned in frustration as Dr. Fin was continuing to fire the ray. Squidward was hit & was thrown back into a tree. "Owww!" he groaned as he got up. "What're we gonna do?!" Alec exclaimed. They both thought for a minute. "I got an idea," Squidward said.

What's Squidward's idea? Find out in the next episode! Wink

Last edited by CF3689 on 9/27/2010, 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 9/15/2010, 4:27 pm

An improvement over the first episode, IMO. SOO Happy
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 63887

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 9/27/2010, 5:49 pm

Episode 3: Squidward's Idea!

Squidward's idea was to climb up into the tree & wait for the perfect moment to fire at the enemy. While having Alec distract Dr. Fin, he would attack. So, Alec ran & got in front of Dr. Fin as he was preparing to attack an innocent boy. "Get out of the way!" Dr. Fin shouted. "Make me, bitch!" Alec responded. So, as he was about to shoot, Squidward jumped from the tree & landed on Dr. Fin. The attack fired to the sky. "Get off of me!!" he said. As Dr. Fin was struggling to get Squidward off, Alec tried to get the kid to safety. "Noo!" Dr. Fin shouted & threw Squidward off. He fired his ray gun at Alec & the child. Squidward gasped & leaped in front of the shot. He was hit & fell to the ground, unconscious. Alec turned around. "Squiddy!!!" he screamed.

He growled angrily & told the kid to stay put. "O-ok," replied the boy. Dr. Fin stood still while Alec charged at him in anger. Then, his eyes began to glow, & Alec was beginning to float up into the air. "What's happening?!" he asked. It turns out Dr. Fin also has psychic powers. So, Alec went flying through the air & hit the ground, but managed to get up. He ran over to Squidward as Dr. Fin was getting away. "Squidward, are you okay?" he asked, but no answer. Meanwhile, the child's mother finally found him hiding behind a bush.

At the hospital...after an hour of waiting, Squidward finally came to with Alec & the nurse standing by his bed. "Ughh, what happened?" he asked. "You were knocked unconscious during the fight," Alec told him. "Oh..." he said as he went back to sleep. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "Come in," the nurse said. It was Mariah. "How is he?" she asked. The nurse told her that he'll be okay. Mariah sighed with relief. "That's good to hear," she said. The episode ends with a shot of the hospital.
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 9/27/2010, 9:16 pm

I LOVED IT SOO Happy
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 12/24/2010, 4:39 pm

Episode 4: Squidward's Not-So-Merry Christmas

It's Christmas eve, so Squidward decides to take a couple days off from work. His plan for today was to take Mariah to Glove World, take her to dinner, & then later find a Christmas present for Alec.

*At Squidward's house, we see Squidward sitting & watching TV* *Sigh* "There's nothing good on today," Squidward said, bored. As he was flipping through channels, the doorbell rang. He got up & went to see who it was. It was Mariah. "Hey, ready to go?" she asked. "Yeah, just let me get my coat," he replied. So, they head out the door & drive towards Glove World.

Meanwhile, Dr. Fin was busy putting the finishing touches on the sleigh while Callista was listening to music on her mp3 player. "So, what's your big plan this time?" she asked. "Well my dear, I'm gonna dress up like Santa & deliver the "gifts" to all the kids, except the gifts won't be actual presents, they'll contain killer dragonfish in them. Mwahaha!" he said & went back to work. "Uh, ok then. Good luck with that..." Callista said & walked away. *At Glove World* Squidward & Mariah just got off the rollar coaster & going for some popcorn at the concession stand. "So...what ride do you wanna go on next?" Squidward asked. "Oh, I don't know, as long as I'm with you Squiddy," Mariah replied. Squidward thought for a moment & suggested that they go on the Tunnel of Glove.

After they left Glove World, Mariah & Squidward headed over to the Krusty Krab for dinner. He asked, "Are you sure you wouldn't rather go to a fancy resturant instead?" "No, no, it's okay. I don't mind eating here at the KK," she said. So, they went in & ordered two Krabby Patties. Then after dinner, they went to the mall in search of a present for Alec. A half hour passed before they decided on getting him a new skateboard since his old one was pretty beat up. Squidward buys it & takes it home to wrap it. Soon after that Mariah heads home & Squidward gets ready for bed.

"...And it's complete." Dr. Fin said. "Cool," Callista said unenthuisatically. "What's your problem?" he asked. "Oh, nothing, nothing at all." she said. So, Dr. Fin loaded the sleigh with the boxes of dragonfish & headed off to the first house. Coincidentally, his first stop was Squidward's house. Squidward was sound asleep when Dr. Fin dropped down the chimney. As he was putting a box under the tree, a sudden noise came from the bedroom. It was Squidward getting up for a drink. "Damn, no time to get out. Need to hide!" Dr. Fin said, scrambling to find a place to hide. Trying to escape without being caught, Dr. Fin accidently knocked over one of Squidward's statues that he made. "Oops..." he gasped. Squidward heard the crash & ran to his living room.

Squidward: Hey! What're you doing in my house?!?

Dr. Fin: Oh, no reason...except to eliminate you!!! *Pulls out ray gun & fires at Squidward*

Squidward jumps out of the way at the last second & the blast hits the TV. He gets up & fires his lasers at Dr. Fin, but they missed. This happens several times before Squidward manages to hit Fin. "You'll never get away with this!" Squiward yelled. Fin laughed & said, "Oh yeah? What're you gonna do about it?" Squidward charges at Fin. "This!!" He said as he punched Fin right in the face. While he was lying on the ground unconscious, Squidward called the cops. The cops came & arrested Fin. "You haven't seen the last of me, Squidward! I'll be back to destroy you & take over Bikini Bottom!" he said.

The episode ends with Dr. Fin calling Callista from jail, telling her to bail him out.

♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 12/24/2010, 6:17 pm

Pretty good Special!
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 34232

Back to top Go down

Post by TarterSauce25 12/25/2010, 4:49 pm

Great spin-off so far, loving it! SOO Happy

They could actually make this into a TV show!
TarterSauce25
TarterSauce25
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25474

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 12/25/2010, 4:54 pm

That was an awesome, CF. Maybe even the best Christmas episode of this holiday season. Silly Face!
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 42220

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 1/20/2011, 3:28 pm

Episode 5: A Starfish Is Born! Part 1

This episode picks up with Callista & Dr. Fin leaving the Bikini Bottom federal prison. "Oooh...! I'll get Squidward, even if it kills me!" he said enraged. Callista was silent & continued piloting the sharkship back to their lair.

So, walking home from work, Alec & Squidward passed by a poster advertising auditions for the popular show "Ocean Idol." Alec suggested that Squidward should try out for it. "No, no." he said. "I prefer my clarinet over singing any day." Then, Squidward got the idea of asking Mariah to audition. Alec agreed to it & they went off to her house. They asked her if she'd be interested in auditioning for the show. "I'm flattered, but I don't think I'm that good," she said shyly. "Aww, come on Mariah. Pleeeeaaase?" Alec begged. "Yeah, you should totally do it. You'd be great! ^^" Squidward said. Mariah thought for a moment. "Alright, I guess I'll give it a shot," she told them.

With the auditions coming up in a couple of days, Mariah got to practicing her musical scales. The song she planned on singing was Monica's "For You I Will." Meanwhile, Dr. Fin was walking in circles pondering what to do next while Callista was doing some chores. She noticed a flyer when she brought the mail in. "Hey, what's this?" she asked. She handed Fin the flyer. *He reads it & gets an idea* "I got it! We'll sabotage the auditions & hold all the contestants hostage! Then Squidward will have no choice but to come & save them! Then I can finally destroy him once & for all!" he said at last. So, he got to work on writing a ransom note, as well as planning his attack, but little did he know, Squidward was actually gonna be there.

On the day of the auditions, there were thousands of people gathering around the arena doors, chattering excitedly. Squidward & Alec came running up, looking for Mariah. "Where is she?" Alec asked. Squidward kept looking around & then heard a familiar voice call out from all the way up by the doors. "Hey guys! Glad you could make it!" Mariah said happily. "Good luck with your audition," Squidward said. "Thanks, I'll do my best." She replied, blushing. After a few minutes, the security guards opened the doors & the crowd came flooding in. However, Dr. Fin was sitting & waiting for the right moment to strike.

To be continued...

Song used for the next 2-3 episodes:

Monica's "For You I Will" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u92vo80nOq8
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 1/20/2011, 5:40 pm

Good episode. Smile
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46548
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 1/20/2011, 8:19 pm

THIS SPINOFF EQUALS YES
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 1/20/2011, 8:41 pm

That was SQUIDTASTIC!!!
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 34232

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 8/10/2011, 2:11 pm

Episode 6: A Starfish Is Born! Part 2

*While another contestant's on stage performing, Mariah was nervously waiting for her turn.*

"W-what if I mess up, & everyone starts booing?" she thought. Meanwhile, Alec & Squidward were in the audience anxiously waiting for Mariah to come on. "I hope she's next. I can't wait to hear her perform," Alec said. "Yeah, same here." Squidward replied. The crowd cheers as the current performer finishes & walks off stage. "Next up is Mariah with her rendition of "For You I Will!" said the announcer.

The crowd cheered & applauded as Mariah came onstage. "I can do this," she thought to herself & took a deep breath. Just as she started to sing, a booming sound came from backstage. As everyone was freaking out, Squidward & Alec ran backstage to see what happened. It turned out to be Dr. Fin trying to blow the place up with torpedos. "Will he ever give up?" Alec said.

As Fin was continuing to fire torpedos, Callista was waiting in a hovercraft with a giant net outside the arena. When the crowd came bursting through the doors, she dropped the huge net over them. They all shouted for help. Meanwhile, Squid was trying to shoot Fin down, but Fin was too fast. "Shit, I can't hit him," Squid said angrily. "Where's Mariah?" Alec asked. Squid looked around & didn't see her. "Go look for her," he told Alec. So Alec went searching, but she was nowhere to be found.

Turned out that Mariah was trapped in the net with all the other people. "Ohh, where's Alec & Squid?" she thought, worried. Alec ran out the arena doors & noticed the crowd in the net. "What's going on here?!" he shouted. Callista saw him and just turned her head. He growled & ran up to the crowd.

Alec: Mariah, are you in there?

Mariah: Alec, is that you? I'm over here!

Alec: Don't worry, I'll get ya outta there!

He pulled out a pocket knife & cut the net apart. Mariah & all the others stampeded out. "Thanks Alec," said Mariah gratefully. "Hey, don't mention it," he said. Callista looked down & saw that everyone was gone. She growled & picked up her sea shell communicator. Meanwhile backstage...

Fin & Squid are still going at it, when suddenly a beeping noise could be heard. It was Callista. Fin picked up his communicator. "Uh sir, we have a problem..." she said. After she expalined what happened, Fin raged. Squid attacked while he was distracted & managed to hit the Sharkship. It exploded in mid-air & Fin came falling down. The Bikini Bottom police came to arrest Fin, but Callista flew by, picked him up, & flew away.

"Well, since the stage is destroyed, how will the show go on?" someone asked. Squidward thought for a moment & got an idea. He told the announcer to tell everyone to head to Bikini Bottom National Park. The rest of the competition was to be held there. After the last contestant walked off the stage, the host came up to announce the winner. Mariah was standing there with a nervous look on her face. "Don't be nervous, Mariah. Even if you don't win, we'll still love ya," Alec reassured. "Thanks dude," she said. The crowd became silent as the host was speaking.

Host: And the winner is...

*Scene ends & cuts to the trio walking down the street*

Alec: Sorry you didn't win, Marah.

Squid: Yeah, that's too bad. You were amazing, though.

Mariah: Thanks guys. I appriciate it. Maybe I'll try again next year.

The episode ends with them going into their houses.
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: