Log in

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Bikini Bottom in 3D
1/10/2013, 9:18 pm by CDCB

» Off-Topic!
9/6/2011, 7:19 am by OMJ

» Spin-Off Festival Info
9/5/2011, 7:10 pm by ExKizuna

» SpongeBob is now a subculture!!! :D
9/5/2011, 12:19 pm by Jaiman1998

» Contest!!!!1111!!11!!!!
9/2/2011, 8:59 pm by spongebobiscool

» Rate the Thing Above You
9/1/2011, 3:30 pm by SOF

» The Ban Game!
9/1/2011, 2:16 pm by SOF

» This or That? game
9/1/2011, 2:15 pm by SOF

» Guess the Next Poster
9/1/2011, 2:13 pm by SOF


What Makes You Laugh?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What Makes You Laugh?

Post by tvguy347 on 9/4/2010, 11:07 pm

Laughter is the best medicine.




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9886
Doubloons : 30460
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 18
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Makes You Laugh?

Post by Elastic Dog on 9/4/2010, 11:34 pm

Black/surreal humor.
avatar
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Safari
Posts : 2507
Doubloons : 21204
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Makes You Laugh?

Post by Dragiiin123 on 9/4/2010, 11:44 pm

Santa Dog wrote:Black/surreal humor.
avatar
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 3402
Doubloons : 12546
Join date : 2009-10-18
Age : 19
Location : WHAT ES GOING ON EL MEXICO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Makes You Laugh?

Post by 4EverGreen on 9/5/2010, 12:07 am

"Spongebob Squarepants" (obviously!) HAHA 99% of the time! SOO Happy The other 1% is when Nickelodeon makes the dumb mistake of over-hyping, dumb, stupid, moronic, idiotic, underwritten 30 minute 'specials' that aren't even that special. Rolling Eyes
avatar
4EverGreen
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 294
Doubloons : 14553
Join date : 2010-08-31
Age : 32
Location : California, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Makes You Laugh?

Post by SpongeSebastian on 9/5/2010, 12:20 am

Women's rights.



No, I'm totally kidding. I'll tell you what really makes me laugh: Jay Leno's Headlines (not Jay Leno himself).


As moderator, I act very rarely, but I think times.
<---Courtesy of Jelly

Check out the new SBC Wiki: http://sbcommunity.wikia.com/wiki/The_SpongeBob_Community_Wiki
avatar
SpongeSebastian
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 2024
Doubloons : 15192
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 23
Location : Colorado, USA

View user profile http://www.tv.com/users/SpongeSebastian/profile.php

Back to top Go down

Re: What Makes You Laugh?

Post by ExKizuna on 9/5/2010, 12:23 am

4EverGreen wrote:"Spongebob Squarepants" (obviously!) HAHA 99% of the time! SOO Happy The other 1% is when Nickelodeon makes the dumb mistake of over-hyping, dumb, stupid, moronic, idiotic, underwritten 30 minute 'specials' that aren't even that special. Rolling Eyes
So actual humor doesn't make you laugh? Interesting.


avatar
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 3408
Doubloons : 17047
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 21
Location : Hi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Makes You Laugh?

Post by Clappy on 9/5/2010, 12:27 am

I think its funny to listen to people try to sound cool like so.....

4EverGreen wrote:"Spongebob Squarepants" (obviously!) HAHA 99% of the time! SOO Happy The other 1% is when Nickelodeon makes the dumb mistake of over-hyping, dumb, stupid, moronic, idiotic, underwritten 30 minute 'specials' that aren't even that special. Rolling Eyes




avatar
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9060
Doubloons : 37211
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 28
Location : *giggles*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Makes You Laugh?

Post by SG10 on 9/5/2010, 12:28 am

I would say a range of stimuli that's as lengthy as my arms Silly Face! Seriously, it doesn't take much to make me chortle. An example is my brother's witty voices and facial expressions Silly Face!
avatar
SG10
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 837
Doubloons : 14980
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 25
Location : Centerfold. It's a strip club;)

View user profile http://www.xat.com/TheChemistsLab

Back to top Go down

Re: What Makes You Laugh?

Post by Clappy on 9/5/2010, 12:31 am

SG10 wrote:I would say a range of stimuli that's as lengthy as my arms Silly Face! Seriously, it doesn't take much to make me chortle. An example is my brother's witty voices and facial expressions Silly Face!

Stimuli? Chortle? Such huge vocabulary words, your name should be dictionarygirl instead of sciencegirl Silly Face!




avatar
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9060
Doubloons : 37211
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 28
Location : *giggles*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Makes You Laugh?

Post by tvguy347 on 9/5/2010, 12:40 am

clapmaster wrote:
SG10 wrote:I would say a range of stimuli that's as lengthy as my arms Silly Face! Seriously, it doesn't take much to make me chortle. An example is my brother's witty voices and facial expressions Silly Face!

Stimuli? Chortle? Such huge vocabulary words, your name should be dictionarygirl instead of sciencegirl Silly Face!

Well, we do have an SG Dictionary-SG Dictionary

But we gotta love SG. She is one of our most loyal female users and what she says always manages to make me chuckle. Silly Face!




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9886
Doubloons : 30460
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 18
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Makes You Laugh?

Post by SG10 on 9/5/2010, 12:42 am

tvguy347 wrote:
clapmaster wrote:
SG10 wrote:I would say a range of stimuli that's as lengthy as my arms Silly Face! Seriously, it doesn't take much to make me chortle. An example is my brother's witty voices and facial expressions Silly Face!

Stimuli? Chortle? Such huge vocabulary words, your name should be dictionarygirl instead of sciencegirl Silly Face!

Well, we do have an SG Dictionary-SG Dictionary

But we gotta love SG. She is one of our most loyal female users and what she says always manages to make me chuckle. Silly Face!
Your reply influenced the same action Silly Face!
avatar
SG10
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 837
Doubloons : 14980
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 25
Location : Centerfold. It's a strip club;)

View user profile http://www.xat.com/TheChemistsLab

Back to top Go down

Re: What Makes You Laugh?

Post by Doogle. on 9/5/2010, 1:24 pm

The website, Sickipedia.

I'm so sorry, guys. Silly Face!

Some of it is a bit too sick, but yeah. HAHA
avatar
Doogle.
Customers
Customers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 1104
Doubloons : 15386
Join date : 2010-02-26
Age : 20
Location : England

View user profile http://twitter.com/PaperDoogle

Back to top Go down

Re: What Makes You Laugh?

Post by Spongygirl20x on 9/7/2010, 11:11 pm

SPONGEBOB.
GRAND THEFT AUTO SAN ANDREAS.
The word S**t

Jumping
avatar
Spongygirl20x
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 163
Doubloons : 13236
Join date : 2010-08-31
Age : 27
Location : Stalking you ~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Makes You Laugh?

Post by Wumbology on 9/8/2010, 7:27 am

Spongygirl20x wrote:The word S**t
Lolwut.


As an administrator, I hop on bandwagons like these.
avatar
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9668
Doubloons : 34788
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 22
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Makes You Laugh?

Post by Clappy on 9/14/2010, 1:14 am

Rick Roll wrote:
Spongygirl20x wrote:The word S**t
Lolwut.

shit   /ʃɪt/ Show Spelled [shit] Show IPA noun, verb, shit or shat, shit·ting, interjection Vulgar .
–noun
1. excrement; feces.
2. an act of defecating; evacuation.
3. the shits. diarrhea.
4. Slang . pretense, lies, exaggeration, or nonsense.
5. Slang . something inferior or worthless.
6. Slang . a selfish, mean, or otherwise contemptible person.
7. Slang . narcotic drugs, esp. heroin or marijuana.
8. Slang . possessions, equipment, mementos, etc.; stuff.
–verb (used without object)
9. to defecate.
–verb (used with object)
10. Slang . to exaggerate or lie to.
–interjection
11. Slang . (used to express disgust, disappointment, frustration, contempt, or the like).
—Idioms
12. give a shit, Slang . to care; be concerned.
13. no shit, (used to express amazement, incredulity, or derision).
14. up shit creek, Slang . in a desperate or hopeless situation; in serious trouble. Also, up shits creek, up shit creek without a paddle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
(v.) var. (with short i from ptp. or n.) of earlier shite, ME shiten, OE scītan; cf. MLG, MD schiten (D schijten ), OHG skīzan (G scheissen ); (n.) re-formation from the v., or continuation of OE scite (in place names)





avatar
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9060
Doubloons : 37211
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 28
Location : *giggles*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Makes You Laugh?

Post by Metal Snake on 9/14/2010, 2:07 am

I love both dark and silly humor.
avatar
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 3086
Doubloons : 24910
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 21
Location : In a Galaxy Far Away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Makes You Laugh?

Post by Wumbology on 9/14/2010, 8:17 pm

clapmaster wrote:
Rick Roll wrote:
Spongygirl20x wrote:The word S**t
Lolwut.

shit   /ʃɪt/ Show Spelled [shit] Show IPA noun, verb, shit or shat, shit·ting, interjection Vulgar .
–noun
1. excrement; feces.
2. an act of defecating; evacuation.
3. the shits. diarrhea.
4. Slang . pretense, lies, exaggeration, or nonsense.
5. Slang . something inferior or worthless.
6. Slang . a selfish, mean, or otherwise contemptible person.
7. Slang . narcotic drugs, esp. heroin or marijuana.
8. Slang . possessions, equipment, mementos, etc.; stuff.
–verb (used without object)
9. to defecate.
–verb (used with object)
10. Slang . to exaggerate or lie to.
–interjection
11. Slang . (used to express disgust, disappointment, frustration, contempt, or the like).
—Idioms
12. give a shit, Slang . to care; be concerned.
13. no shit, (used to express amazement, incredulity, or derision).
14. up shit creek, Slang . in a desperate or hopeless situation; in serious trouble. Also, up shits creek, up shit creek without a paddle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
(v.) var. (with short i from ptp. or n.) of earlier shite, ME shiten, OE scītan; cf. MLG, MD schiten (D schijten ), OHG skīzan (G scheissen ); (n.) re-formation from the v., or continuation of OE scite (in place names)

Thank you kind sir, I knew what it meant. I just didn't see the humour value.


As an administrator, I hop on bandwagons like these.
avatar
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9668
Doubloons : 34788
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 22
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Makes You Laugh?

Post by Deli on 9/14/2010, 8:23 pm

I prefer about any kind of humor. Except for the really explicit kind. Like that new show on Adult Swim, Children's Hospital. I turned it off after hearing some doctors say ''Dude did you see her?'' ''Yeah. I'd do her clumsy vagina any day.'' Both utterly stupid and disgusting.
avatar
Deli
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 771
Doubloons : 19248
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 20
Location : Sarasaland

View user profile http://www.spongebobxsandy.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What Makes You Laugh?

Post by Wumbology on 9/14/2010, 8:24 pm

Deli wrote:I prefer about any kind of humor. Except for the really explicit kind. Like that new show on Adult Swim, Children's Hospital. I turned it off after hearing some doctors say ''Dude did you see her?'' ''Yeah. I'd do her clumsy vagina any day.'' Both utterly stupid and disgusting.
LOL HE SAID VAGINA


As an administrator, I hop on bandwagons like these.
avatar
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9668
Doubloons : 34788
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 22
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Makes You Laugh?

Post by ♣CF♣ on 9/15/2010, 10:07 am

Lots of things make me laugh. Silly Face!
avatar
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 4677
Doubloons : 20970
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 28
Location : Right here on SBC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Makes You Laugh?

Post by Sabre on 9/15/2010, 1:50 pm

Facial expressions (This is why I love Spongebob)
avatar
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 2168
Doubloons : 16893
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 21
Location : With my good friend Zoidberg Jesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Makes You Laugh?

Post by DarkWaters78 on 9/19/2010, 5:27 pm

Doogle. wrote:The website, Sickipedia.

I'm so sorry, guys. Silly Face!

Some of it is a bit too sick, but yeah. HAHA
The angry mole Mr. Resetti in your avatar makes me laugh, and so does funny voice imitations, funny faces, and pody humor. Some messages on the interwebz I find quite hilarious sometimes, hard to explain what exactly, but certain things posted and the way they are described often amuse me.
avatar
DarkWaters78
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 111
Doubloons : 13393
Join date : 2010-09-01
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Makes You Laugh?

Post by Metal Snake on 9/19/2010, 7:23 pm

Deli wrote:I prefer about any kind of humor. Except for the really explicit kind. Like that new show on Adult Swim, Children's Hospital. I turned it off after hearing some doctors say ''Dude did you see her?'' ''Yeah. I'd do her clumsy vagina any day.'' Both utterly stupid and disgusting.

I hate humor like that too. They do it in the very recent{seasons 7 and 8} episodes of Family Guy too {no offense Spongeseb}. Stuff like Peter making fun of Lois' vagina or him saying, "Ha ha, I raped Meg!" isn't funny.
avatar
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 3086
Doubloons : 24910
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 21
Location : In a Galaxy Far Away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Makes You Laugh?

Post by ExKizuna on 9/19/2010, 9:39 pm

Firion_525 wrote:
Deli wrote:I prefer about any kind of humor. Except for the really explicit kind. Like that new show on Adult Swim, Children's Hospital. I turned it off after hearing some doctors say ''Dude did you see her?'' ''Yeah. I'd do her clumsy vagina any day.'' Both utterly stupid and disgusting.

I hate humor like that too. They do it in the very recent{seasons 7 and 8} episodes of Family Guy too {no offense Spongeseb}. Stuff like Peter making fun of Lois' vagina or him saying, "Ha ha, I raped Meg!" isn't funny.
Ha ha, I raped Luke! His vagina was funny looking

... Oh wait, thats the exact OPPOSITE of what you thought was funny... Mmmkay.


avatar
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 3408
Doubloons : 17047
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 21
Location : Hi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Makes You Laugh?

Post by Dragiiin123 on 9/19/2010, 9:42 pm

DURR VAGINA AM I COOL YET
avatar
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 3402
Doubloons : 12546
Join date : 2009-10-18
Age : 19
Location : WHAT ES GOING ON EL MEXICO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Makes You Laugh?

Post by Metal Snake on 9/19/2010, 11:49 pm

DEAL WITH IT wrote:DURR VAGINA AM I COOL YET

DURR U FUNNEH
avatar
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 3086
Doubloons : 24910
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 21
Location : In a Galaxy Far Away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Makes You Laugh?

Post by Wumbology on 9/20/2010, 6:10 pm

All right, back on topic.


As an administrator, I hop on bandwagons like these.
avatar
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9668
Doubloons : 34788
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 22
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Makes You Laugh?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum