SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com What was so embarrising about that snapshot of Spongebob from the Christmas party? Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
What was so embarrising about that snapshot of Spongebob from the Christmas party? 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
What was so embarrising about that snapshot of Spongebob from the Christmas party? Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
What was so embarrising about that snapshot of Spongebob from the Christmas party? Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
What was so embarrising about that snapshot of Spongebob from the Christmas party? Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
What was so embarrising about that snapshot of Spongebob from the Christmas party? Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
What was so embarrising about that snapshot of Spongebob from the Christmas party? Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
What was so embarrising about that snapshot of Spongebob from the Christmas party? Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
What was so embarrising about that snapshot of Spongebob from the Christmas party? Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
What was so embarrising about that snapshot of Spongebob from the Christmas party? Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
What was so embarrising about that snapshot of Spongebob from the Christmas party? Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

What was so embarrising about that snapshot of Spongebob from the Christmas party?

+8
Wumbology
tvguy347
spongebobiscool
Doogle.
SpongeSebastian
Spongygirl20x
Elastic Dog
storytime7
12 posters

Go down

What was so embarrising about that snapshot of Spongebob from the Christmas party? Empty What was so embarrising about that snapshot of Spongebob from the Christmas party?

Post by storytime7 9/1/2010, 9:21 am

Do any of you guys ever wonder this? I remember around December 2001, they had the Christmas commercial of all the nicktoons characters at the Christmas after party, and there was a moment during the commercial where they said there were "embarrassing moments" and it showed this picture of Spongebob.

What was so embarrising about that snapshot of Spongebob from the Christmas party? Vlcsna25

Do you guys think this was that embarrassing snapshot of do you think they just made this because of that episode?
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 24678

Back to top Go down

What was so embarrising about that snapshot of Spongebob from the Christmas party? Empty Re: What was so embarrising about that snapshot of Spongebob from the Christmas party?

Post by Elastic Dog 9/1/2010, 11:56 am

Could be, though rumor has it that it was a pic of him with underwear and a lampshade over his head that was only in a few early airings.
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 32959

Back to top Go down

What was so embarrising about that snapshot of Spongebob from the Christmas party? Empty Re: What was so embarrising about that snapshot of Spongebob from the Christmas party?

Post by storytime7 9/1/2010, 12:06 pm

Santa Dog wrote:Could be, though rumor has it that it was a pic of him with underwear and a lampshade over his head that was only in a few early airings.

I saw the episode in it's first airing and they didn't show that pic you described so I think that rumor is false.

Edit: Actually now i'm not sure, I know I saw the episode when it first aired but that image you described sounds kinda familiar, they might've had that pic in it but i'm still not completely sure.

Could this be that picture?
What was so embarrising about that snapshot of Spongebob from the Christmas party? Embarrassing-Snapshot-of-SpongeBob-at-the-Christmas-Party-spongebob-squarepants-7882830-350-500

I know it doesn't show him wih a lampshade on his head but that's the closest image possible to the one you described.
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Spongygirl20x 9/4/2010, 2:52 pm

I heard he was in his underwear drunk from spiked Egg Nog! Silly Face!
Spongygirl20x
Spongygirl20x
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 24991

Back to top Go down

Post by SpongeSebastian 9/4/2010, 2:56 pm

storytime7 wrote:
Santa Dog wrote:Could be, though rumor has it that it was a pic of him with underwear and a lampshade over his head that was only in a few early airings.

I saw the episode in it's first airing and they didn't show that pic you described so I think that rumor is false.

Edit: Actually now i'm not sure, I know I saw the episode when it first aired but that image you described sounds kinda familiar, they might've had that pic in it but i'm still not completely sure.

Could this be that picture?
What was so embarrising about that snapshot of Spongebob from the Christmas party? Embarrassing-Snapshot-of-SpongeBob-at-the-Christmas-Party-spongebob-squarepants-7882830-350-500

I know it doesn't show him wih a lampshade on his head but that's the closest image possible to the one you described.
That pic looks clearly fan-made, but I'll buy it.
SpongeSebastian
SpongeSebastian
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 26947

http://www.tv.com/users/SpongeSebastian/profile.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Doogle. 9/4/2010, 3:24 pm

Well to be honest I bet the SB writers never thought of what the picture really was, but I bet that it's SpongeBob drunk. Silly Face!
Doogle.
Doogle.
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 27141

http://twitter.com/PaperDoogle

Back to top Go down

Post by SpongeSebastian 9/4/2010, 8:52 pm

PokeSponge123 wrote:Well to be honest I bet the SB writers never thought of what the picture really was, but I bet that it's SpongeBob drunk. Silly Face!
Maybe he got high off of seaweed and started to roll around on the floor like a cat while talking about how much he hates commies.
SpongeSebastian
SpongeSebastian
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 26947

http://www.tv.com/users/SpongeSebastian/profile.php

Back to top Go down

Post by spongebobiscool 9/4/2010, 9:07 pm

Was this episode in secret box?
spongebobiscool
spongebobiscool
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26127

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 9/4/2010, 9:17 pm

spongbobiscool wrote:Was this episode in secret box?

Yes but they never showed the embarrassing photo.
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by spongebobiscool 9/4/2010, 9:21 pm

If they never showed the embarrassing photo then are u just guessing what is the photo look like?
spongebobiscool
spongebobiscool
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 9/4/2010, 9:22 pm

spongbobiscool wrote:If they never showed the embarrassing photo then are u just guessing what is the photo look like?

Basically, cause nobody knows what the actual photo looks like.
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by spongebobiscool 9/4/2010, 9:25 pm

My guess is proboly hes naykit without clothes on.
spongebobiscool
spongebobiscool
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 9/4/2010, 11:05 pm

Maybe...

HE'S NAKED! Whoa!

Silly Face!
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 42215

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 9/26/2010, 7:20 am

DarkWaters78 wrote:IV. I hate you clapmaster, you and Bob Ball and the others need to die. I think JHellyFishJammer is a Queen Bitch Twat! Oh what now Clap-Loser? She will always be a loser, she never forgave me, so I'm never going to be nice to her and never forgive her. SHe's the true evil insect.
Sadly, I think WhaleBlubber had more charm than you.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46543
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by talonmalon333 11/30/2010, 9:55 pm

storytime7 wrote:
What was so embarrising about that snapshot of Spongebob from the Christmas party? Vlcsna25

Personally, I think they made that picture so that it could be the picture from "The Secret Box", if you know what I mean. Smile
talonmalon333
talonmalon333
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 24850

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 12/3/2010, 4:01 pm

I've heard of those rumors, but I really doubt they were real. But there are plenty fanmade ones around there, but I don't think that even the writers knew what they meant by that picture xD

Here's a funny one, btw :p

What was so embarrising about that snapshot of Spongebob from the Christmas party? SBATX_MP_Happy_New_Year_by_anniemae04

Wumbology wrote:
DarkWaters78 wrote:IV. I hate you clapmaster, you and Bob Ball and the others need to die. I think JHellyFishJammer is a Queen Bitch Twat! Oh what now Clap-Loser? She will always be a loser, she never forgave me, so I'm never going to be nice to her and never forgive her. SHe's the true evil insect.
Sadly, I think WhaleBlubber had more charm than you.
I lol'd! JHellyFishJammer, haha, NF is an epic loser @_@
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 42716

http://spongefifi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TarterSauce25 12/13/2010, 7:58 pm

I've always wondered what it was. Maybe Spongebob had a little too much one night at a festive Christmas party and somebody caught him on camera.
TarterSauce25
TarterSauce25
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25469

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 12/13/2010, 8:27 pm

SpongeBob doesn't strike me as the type of person (okay, sponge) who would have "a little too much", though.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by TarterSauce25 12/13/2010, 8:28 pm

Wumbology wrote:SpongeBob doesn't strike me as the type of person (okay, sponge) who would have "a little too much", though.
Yeah, agreed. scratcher
TarterSauce25
TarterSauce25
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25469

Back to top Go down

Post by NegiSpongie 1/15/2011, 8:43 pm

I have a good picture what it might be. Can anyone tell me how to post pictures here?
NegiSpongie
NegiSpongie
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25695

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1063319/SOLmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 1/15/2011, 8:52 pm

NegiSpongie wrote:I have a good picture what it might be. Can anyone tell me how to post pictures here?
[ img ]image url[ /img ]

Omit the spaces between the brackets.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 1/15/2011, 8:53 pm

NegiSpongie wrote:I have a good picture what it might be. Can anyone tell me how to post pictures here?

There is an icon above the text box that looks like a picture of a tree. Click it and put your URL in. Smile
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by NegiSpongie 1/15/2011, 10:29 pm

Okay, thanks!

Here;s a picture from a book that might be it. The book was about the characters sharing their most embarrasing moments, and this was one of them...

What was so embarrising about that snapshot of Spongebob from the Christmas party? Embarr16
NegiSpongie
NegiSpongie
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25695

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1063319/SOLmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 1/15/2011, 11:48 pm

NegiSpongie wrote:Okay, thanks!

Here;s a picture from a book that might be it. The book was about the characters sharing their most embarrasing moments, and this was one of them...

What was so embarrising about that snapshot of Spongebob from the Christmas party? Embarr16

It's pretty funny, but Spongebob's seen in his underpants tons of times. He's seen naked numerous times as well. Silly Face!
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/16/2011, 12:05 am

NegiSpongie wrote:Okay, thanks!

Is that THE Box Patrick is holding??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down